Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
There could be tons of planets with beings living on them, you're stupid as fuck if you don't think so

The Pope himself acknowledges UFO's, which in a sense trumps the Bible.

The Pope is also reforming the church to accept homosexuality. Again, trumping his own religious book. This of course only applies if you're Catholic. Since Christians don't have a Pope.

We can't reach a lot of these planets but we can pick up images from telescopes and advanced technology that can.

& There is a creator because science itself is created. That's why EVERY scientist has to come to a dead end. They rack their brains with "this created this, so we gotta found out what created that"

Eventually they get stumped and realize divine intervention took place because for space to exist there had to be a creator. Whether you want to personify that creator (which I dont) is up to you. But to say there isn't a creator is extremely foolish. If there wasn't a creator we'd have all the answers we need through science. Science cannot answer everything
why does not knowing exactly how space was created equate to the requirement of a creator?

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #51

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
There could be tons of planets with beings living on them, you're stupid as fuck if you don't think so

The Pope is also reforming the church to accept homosexuality. Again, trumping his own religious book. This of course only applies if you're Catholic. Since Christians don't have a Pope.

We can't reach a lot of these planets but we can pick up images from telescopes and advanced technology that can.

& There is a creator because science itself is created. That's why EVERY scientist has to come to a dead end. They rack their brains with "this created this, so we gotta found out what created that"

Eventually they get stumped and realize divine intervention took place because for space to exist there had to be a creator. Whether you want to personify that creator (which I dont) is up to you. But to say there isn't a creator is extremely foolish. If there wasn't a creator we'd have all the answers we need through science. Science cannot answer everything
why does not knowing exactly how space was created equate to the requirement of a creator?

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:14 PM
BLNK
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

Because science has yet to answer your questions, it cannot answer your questions?
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #52

BLNK

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

Because science has yet to answer your questions, it cannot answer your questions?

Unread 09-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

IMO, Science will never-ever be able to determine whether the Earth was created/naturally unfolded. I know your stance on religion @BLNK/@Godbody is it's to control the masses, correct? But what makes it so hard for me to understand is why would they make-up the Bible? So long ago.. Why would they take time to write all that shit with their fucking dipping-ink (probably developed the worst arthritis ever lmao.) Just to tell a fake story? There's something missing.. I feel like it's in front of us, but we can't grasp it. Idk it's weird to me, but this thread is interesting. I'm learning a lot.
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #53

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text

IMO, Science will never-ever be able to determine whether the Earth was created/naturally unfolded. I know your stance on religion @BLNK/@Godbody is it's to control the masses, correct? But what makes it so hard for me to understand is why would they make-up the Bible? So long ago.. Why would they take time to write all that shit with their fucking dipping-ink (probably developed the worst arthritis ever lmao.) Just to tell a fake story? There's something missing.. I feel like it's in front of us, but we can't grasp it. Idk it's weird to me, but this thread is interesting. I'm learning a lot.
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:20 PM
BLNK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
@Obey, the bible was nothing but a collective work of literary fiction. It was written for the same reason that authors(s/o @RULE) spend countless hours writing to this day. For the interest, and entertainment of a societal structure. Also, it is not the place of religion to control the masses, it is the place of the church to control the masses through an irrational belief in a religious system. The church SPECIFICALLY chose the stories included in the bible by hand.

Last edited by BLNK; 09-26-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #54

BLNK

Quote:
@Obey, the bible was nothing but a collective work of literary fiction. It was written for the same reason that authors(s/o @RULE) spend countless hours writing to this day. For the interest, and entertainment of a societal structure. Also, it is not the place of religion to control the masses, it is the place of the church to control the masses through an irrational belief in a religious system. The church SPECIFICALLY chose the stories included in the bible by hand.

Last edited by BLNK; 09-26-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Unread 09-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Aggo

Quote:
Does anyone just stop and think, why is the Earth the only planet (known to man) that is PERFECTLY between the sun/moon, have enough oxygen/water/temperature to sustain life. Don't tell me some bullshit explosion centered us perfectly, that's harder to believe than that there's a creator. It's people who think they're smarter than others that don't believe it's a plan. Stars you see in the sky, they've been gone/burned out for MILLIONS/BILLIONS of years. How come some other life-form (which most think there is) haven't found earth in that time? We've been on mars, found nothing.. When are people going to realize the truth? I respect everyone's beliefs, but damn.. for me it's too perfect. /PREACH
But what isn't hard for me to believe is that if you think about the almost infinite expanse of the universe, there was one instance (and I guarantee more) where that happened by chance. I've flipped a lot of coins, never has one landed on its edge, but if I flipped coins everyday for 100 years, eventually it would probably happen.
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #55

Aggo

Quote:
Does anyone just stop and think, why is the Earth the only planet (known to man) that is PERFECTLY between the sun/moon, have enough oxygen/water/temperature to sustain life. Don't tell me some bullshit explosion centered us perfectly, that's harder to believe than that there's a creator. It's people who think they're smarter than others that don't believe it's a plan. Stars you see in the sky, they've been gone/burned out for MILLIONS/BILLIONS of years. How come some other life-form (which most think there is) haven't found earth in that time? We've been on mars, found nothing.. When are people going to realize the truth? I respect everyone's beliefs, but damn.. for me it's too perfect. /PREACH
But what isn't hard for me to believe is that if you think about the almost infinite expanse of the universe, there was one instance (and I guarantee more) where that happened by chance. I've flipped a lot of coins, never has one landed on its edge, but if I flipped coins everyday for 100 years, eventually it would probably happen.

Unread 09-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Spooky Deep Spooky Deep is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLNK View Post
And things are incapable of showing human characteristics?
Can you prove things show human characteristics? Can you prove those certain characteristics originated with humans?
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #56

Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 49 text

Quote:
And things are incapable of showing human characteristics?
Can you prove things show human characteristics? Can you prove those certain characteristics originated with humans?
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
But there's different accounts of the Bible from different times, almost the same thing.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonize View Post
Yeah, but.. how many explosions to create the universe can their be lol?
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #57

Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text

Quote:
But there's different accounts of the Bible from different times, almost the same thing.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonize View Post
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:25 PM
BLNK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyDeep View Post
It is not my place to disprove your argument. It is your place to prove it.
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #58

BLNK

Quote:
It is not my place to disprove your argument. It is your place to prove it.

Unread 09-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

lol I haven't made an argument

Reread everything I've wrote
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #59

Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 49 text

Unread 09-26-2013, 03:30 PM
BLNK

Quote:

So, someone read someone else's work, and incorporated it into their own? Haven't you seen the Sherlock adaptations. Different times, same generically based story.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote:

Let's list a few "things" a dog, for instance, is a thing. Is a dog capable of creating? A tree is a thing. Is a tree capable of creating? The act of creating in itself, inherently implies an anthropomorphism, as previously stated.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Also, as a side note, @Obey, the earth's formation has been answered by science.
Unread 09-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #60

BLNK

Quote:

So, someone read someone else's work, and incorporated it into their own? Haven't you seen the Sherlock adaptations. Different times, same generically based story.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote:

Let's list a few "things" a dog, for instance, is a thing. Is a dog capable of creating? A tree is a thing. Is a tree capable of creating? The act of creating in itself, inherently implies an anthropomorphism, as previously stated.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Also, as a side note, @Obey, the earth's formation has been answered by science.

Tags
damagedgoods