User Tag List

Unread 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM
MidwayMonstersProd
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Help me reach my dream

http://m.youtube.com/user/MidwayMons...?feature=guide

If you could so kindly click this link and take a second out of your precious time to take a look at my work then that would be greatly appreciated..

Im not tryin to be another fish in the sea.. If you could just check my work out and subscribe and/or tell your friends then i would be that much closer to my dream.. help a kid reach his dreams.. if you dislike it then i still appreciate you taking time to check it out
Unread 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #1

MidwayMonstersProd
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Help me reach my dream

http://m.youtube.com/user/MidwayMons...?feature=guide

If you could so kindly click this link and take a second out of your precious time to take a look at my work then that would be greatly appreciated..

Im not tryin to be another fish in the sea.. If you could just check my work out and subscribe and/or tell your friends then i would be that much closer to my dream.. help a kid reach his dreams.. if you dislike it then i still appreciate you taking time to check it out
Unread 09-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You were here a while ago. Were given some advice. Did you take any of it, cuz honestly that shit was pretty wack and if you havent taken any of that into consideration yet I'm not about to waste more time chieckin you out.
Unread 09-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #2

Aggo

You were here a while ago. Were given some advice. Did you take any of it, cuz honestly that shit was pretty wack and if you havent taken any of that into consideration yet I'm not about to waste more time chieckin you out.

Unread 09-19-2013, 11:33 PM
MidwayMonstersProd
Basic Member

i havent posted since my last song which sucked not gonna lie.. ive played with my recording program and figured out what i was doing wrong.. ive written two songs on the subject world peace that im yet to record.. ive figured out how to put more emotion into it and ive worked on my flow.. i took all your guys' things into consideration and it shows with my upcoming songs..
Unread 09-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #3

MidwayMonstersProd
Basic Member

i havent posted since my last song which sucked not gonna lie.. ive played with my recording program and figured out what i was doing wrong.. ive written two songs on the subject world peace that im yet to record.. ive figured out how to put more emotion into it and ive worked on my flow.. i took all your guys' things into consideration and it shows with my upcoming songs..
Unread 09-20-2013, 12:08 AM
Aggo

My other advice to you would be to post some battles or cyphers. Be present in the forum. Let people get to know you a lil bit, or at least recognize you as being present. People probably wont give you a second glance if they think your here just to pull a few views and have nothing to contribute back into the LetsBeef community. If you don't put anything in, you won't get much out.
Unread 09-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #4

Aggo

My other advice to you would be to post some battles or cyphers. Be present in the forum. Let people get to know you a lil bit, or at least recognize you as being present. People probably wont give you a second glance if they think your here just to pull a few views and have nothing to contribute back into the LetsBeef community. If you don't put anything in, you won't get much out.

Unread 09-20-2013, 08:18 AM
MidwayMonstersProd
Basic Member

thank you sir i will definetly try it out.. appreciate the advice
Unread 09-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #5

MidwayMonstersProd
Basic Member