Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
My crew wouldn't sign me if it was a record label? I made the crew, they'd have no choice

And really, stop talking about ACs and audio. We both know ACs is filled with people who make better tracks than you
and ALL them niggas want me to collab wit em! i got open tracks in my email from 3 AC member. ya nut huggin is remarkable dope. how u gonna sign someone who cant and dont know how to rap.. lmao! bitch you're a mascot.. u made a crew but the weakest link. lol.. seriously tho. stop wit the crew pumpin' you're just makin ya self seem more... gay. yano, everyone cant be like me.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Oh wait, I forgot, Tana's just trolling all of us and we fall for it every time. (Despite the fact that we randomly diss the shit out of her all the time ).
yup, diss me while praising my talent and work.. do the math. #winning

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
How are your lesbian ways funny?? Tana + Da Brat?? You'd basically be watching male on male action only da brat would be the female which is sad... Its a given... Everybody is hating on Tana as usual.. Have you ever thought that maybe your attitude and personality is the reason people talk shit to you?? You insist on talking down on rap battle sites but YOUR ON A RAP BATTLE SITE EVERYDAY!!! Stupid bitch.. And there you go acting like your a big deal, i hope you get breast cancer... $100 says you wear boxers... What have you accomplished other then supposedly opening up for some lame ass nobody who everyone quickly forgot about?? And dont make false accusation about me biting cuz the truth is your one ugly female and i bet just about everyone on LB will agree...

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

All jokes aside (pushes Tana aside).. I bet you kiss your mom with that mouth... God damn you are ugly.. I'd fuck Verity before i even thought about fucking you... Is it true that your gay because no dude will give you the time of day?? Are you a blood or a crip OG?? Whats your height and weight?? Did your parents disown you?? What does your diet consist of or are you just naturally huge??
say................ are you mad bro? u look...... so... MAD... right.. now.

need to borrow some of my testosterone, or do u need a tampon? like seriously..
you can never fuck the bitche si fuck. swagg out how i do. pull hoes like i do. make the moves that i make. i'm admired by the world, you hate that. you do. u sound pathetic "you're an ugly ass dyke.. yada" when in fact if u tried to pull a bad bitch, you'd lose, i'd win. rap battle, u'd lose, i'd win. text battle, you'd lose, i'd win. pic battle, u'd lose i'd win. we see y u mad.. ur a loser, ima winner. i mean who does that, u are soooooo mad. like hella mad, u are. i bet youu actually typing with a scowl like "i hate this bitch, wtf she think she is" ... lmfao!! u know whats really dumb about dudes like you, i dont appeal to u coz u not the type im attracted to, i dont try to attract you. so wtf should i dress in a way for YOU to like.. u dumfuck? u a low tier textcee, honestly. u have nothing to offer.. i troll bitch made niggas like to pass time while im at work, because at the end of the day. you're just another fan.. anything i say or do, you will follow! easy.. lmao. yall niggas gonna learn one day. haha.

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 04-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #41

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text

Quote:
My crew wouldn't sign me if it was a record label? I made the crew, they'd have no choice

And really, stop talking about ACs and audio. We both know ACs is filled with people who make better tracks than you
and ALL them niggas want me to collab wit em! i got open tracks in my email from 3 AC member. ya nut huggin is remarkable dope. how u gonna sign someone who cant and dont know how to rap.. lmao! bitch you're a mascot.. u made a crew but the weakest link. lol.. seriously tho. stop wit the crew pumpin' you're just makin ya self seem more... gay. yano, everyone cant be like me.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Oh wait, I forgot, Tana's just trolling all of us and we fall for it every time. (Despite the fact that we randomly diss the shit out of her all the time ).
yup, diss me while praising my talent and work.. do the math. #winning

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
How are your lesbian ways funny?? Tana + Da Brat?? You'd basically be watching male on male action only da brat would be the female which is sad... Its a given... Everybody is hating on Tana as usual.. Have you ever thought that maybe your attitude and personality is the reason people talk shit to you?? You insist on talking down on rap battle sites but YOUR ON A RAP BATTLE SITE EVERYDAY!!! Stupid bitch.. And there you go acting like your a big deal, i hope you get breast cancer... $100 says you wear boxers... What have you accomplished other then supposedly opening up for some lame ass nobody who everyone quickly forgot about?? And dont make false accusation about me biting cuz the truth is your one ugly female and i bet just about everyone on LB will agree...

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

All jokes aside (pushes Tana aside).. I bet you kiss your mom with that mouth... God damn you are ugly.. I'd fuck Verity before i even thought about fucking you... Is it true that your gay because no dude will give you the time of day?? Are you a blood or a crip OG?? Whats your height and weight?? Did your parents disown you?? What does your diet consist of or are you just naturally huge??
say................ are you mad bro? u look...... so... MAD... right.. now.

need to borrow some of my testosterone, or do u need a tampon? like seriously..
you can never fuck the bitche si fuck. swagg out how i do. pull hoes like i do. make the moves that i make. i'm admired by the world, you hate that. you do. u sound pathetic "you're an ugly ass dyke.. yada" when in fact if u tried to pull a bad bitch, you'd lose, i'd win. rap battle, u'd lose, i'd win. text battle, you'd lose, i'd win. pic battle, u'd lose i'd win. we see y u mad.. ur a loser, ima winner. i mean who does that, u are soooooo mad. like hella mad, u are. i bet youu actually typing with a scowl like "i hate this bitch, wtf she think she is" ... lmfao!! u know whats really dumb about dudes like you, i dont appeal to u coz u not the type im attracted to, i dont try to attract you. so wtf should i dress in a way for YOU to like.. u dumfuck? u a low tier textcee, honestly. u have nothing to offer.. i troll bitch made niggas like to pass time while im at work, because at the end of the day. you're just another fan.. anything i say or do, you will follow! easy.. lmao. yall niggas gonna learn one day. haha.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:25 PM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
Aww nigga you a hater, you a hater nigga, why you mad... I pull bitches and you dont... I was born ugly and you werent, nigga you mad.. Yall nerds stay on letsbeef like me... I open up for Dorrough and what do yall do?? Thats right idk what yall do.. Yall nerds are nerds... Yall wish yall was me... A 6'3, 280 pound bitch.. Yall is so jealous...
Tana no one cares to be anything like you.. I'm sure there are plenty other people that read what you say and decide to punch and beat there girls just because of what you say... You make black girls look bad just cuz theres enough ugly coming off you to share.. And you act like your doing something that other people cant do but let me let you know right now sir, theres about 10 clubs all around my city that famous rappers (Not dorrough) perform at throughout the year.. Lyfe Jennings use to live here but comes back just to show his city love and performs at Club Bijou, Omni, and The Zodiac quite a few times a year.. I rather open up for Lyfe then Dorrough anyday but me being me and rap being only a hobby i dont care to.. God damn your still ugly... Your god must really hate you.. I hope you kill yourself... You look like your shoes must really stink.. If we were the last 2 people on earth i'd kill you.. Whats your favorite type of food or do you prefer buffets?? Have you ever looked in the mirror and got mad?? Cut the act, your really dude.. I heard your audio and seen pics, your a dude... I was 14 the 1st time i got a blowjob how about you?? What type of aftershave do you use?? Do you prefer your triple cheeseburger on regular white bread or hamburger buns??
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #42

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
Aww nigga you a hater, you a hater nigga, why you mad... I pull bitches and you dont... I was born ugly and you werent, nigga you mad.. Yall nerds stay on letsbeef like me... I open up for Dorrough and what do yall do?? Thats right idk what yall do.. Yall nerds are nerds... Yall wish yall was me... A 6'3, 280 pound bitch.. Yall is so jealous...
Tana no one cares to be anything like you.. I'm sure there are plenty other people that read what you say and decide to punch and beat there girls just because of what you say... You make black girls look bad just cuz theres enough ugly coming off you to share.. And you act like your doing something that other people cant do but let me let you know right now sir, theres about 10 clubs all around my city that famous rappers (Not dorrough) perform at throughout the year.. Lyfe Jennings use to live here but comes back just to show his city love and performs at Club Bijou, Omni, and The Zodiac quite a few times a year.. I rather open up for Lyfe then Dorrough anyday but me being me and rap being only a hobby i dont care to.. God damn your still ugly... Your god must really hate you.. I hope you kill yourself... You look like your shoes must really stink.. If we were the last 2 people on earth i'd kill you.. Whats your favorite type of food or do you prefer buffets?? Have you ever looked in the mirror and got mad?? Cut the act, your really dude.. I heard your audio and seen pics, your a dude... I was 14 the 1st time i got a blowjob how about you?? What type of aftershave do you use?? Do you prefer your triple cheeseburger on regular white bread or hamburger buns??
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:28 PM
ORC
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon
I was 14 the 1st time i got a blowjob how about you?? What type of aftershave do you use?? Do you prefer your triple cheeseburger on regular white bread or hamburger buns??
wowwwwwww
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #43

ORC
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon
I was 14 the 1st time i got a blowjob how about you?? What type of aftershave do you use?? Do you prefer your triple cheeseburger on regular white bread or hamburger buns??
wowwwwwww
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Letum
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

lol Dayum tho
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #44

Letum
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

Voted: 213 audio / 1287 text
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

lol Dayum tho
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

LMAO. i can see the wittle hard-on from ya anger right now. pathetic. MAD! lol. altering quotes? who does that? tryna diss a career that you could never live up too, who does that??

Apollyon, my biggest fan yet! No autographs boo, no autographs.. lol.

<< puppet master.

Unread 04-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #45

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text

LMAO. i can see the wittle hard-on from ya anger right now. pathetic. MAD! lol. altering quotes? who does that? tryna diss a career that you could never live up too, who does that??

Apollyon, my biggest fan yet! No autographs boo, no autographs.. lol.

<< puppet master.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

An anger boner. The best kind of boner.
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #46

Hubert Cumberdale

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

An anger boner. The best kind of boner.

Unread 04-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

^
lmao
Unread 04-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #47

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

^
lmao
Unread 04-05-2013, 05:27 AM
Mind Fuck
Mentioned: 746 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Mind Fuck
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
342 Won / 112 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
yoohoo... we'll make you famous.
i thought you retired

the kidz

Unread 04-05-2013, 05:27 AM   #48

Mind Fuck
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
342 Won / 112 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1302 text
Mentioned: 746 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Mind Fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
yoohoo... we'll make you famous.
i thought you retired