Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-16-2019, 01:02 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default The Final March

Most of you know me as “controversial” or not being serious in situations like this but I’m being completely honest here. No jokes, no extra shit. This is not a thread stating that Letsbeef is dead and won’t come back. This is not a thread bashing anyone of staff. This is simply me venting about how staff conducts themselves and feed us what we already know or don’t want to hear.

I don’t have an issue with a single staff member but for those who pretend shit isn’t bad yet tell me constantly that I should stop complaining, at this point you guys are very wrong. I am a member here. You guys should be fighting for me to stay whenever I complain. As in getting on your bosses ass. I’ve had few conversations with X. He seems like a great guy. I spoke with pugz when he was active. Him and I are on good terms. Student and I are on good terms. I don’t have a problem with a single staff member.

You guys seriously have to quit blaming the members for the decline because if a group of members become inactive, it’s your job to have more members coming in to replace me. It’s gotten to the point where every new member, we call a multi account. Being apart of staff, it’s your job as mods to step down if your boss isn’t delivering what the site wants. Even small things such as logging in more than once or twice a week.

I wanted to become an admin because I thought I could make a difference. Still want to tbh but as of right now, I’m currently running my own site and I know that if I was to stop logging in, so will my loyal members. The ones that I worked hard to get. But if anyone can sit around and say it’s the members fault, you obviously don’t know how to run a business because YouTube’s not going to die down because I stopped uploading videos to my channel. YouTube built ways so that if a person like me leaves their site, 100,000 more people are coming in as I’m walking out of the door.

We live in a world where your business relies on updates only. Snapchat updates with new shit like every week. Facebook, YouTube, google, Spotify, etc. And you can’t find anything broken on these platforms.

What We Need To Do First
We need to fix everything that’s broken on this site and make sure everything is functional. If not, how the hell are we going to bring a new site in with broken shit? We need stop blaming the members. We need the owner to log in more than twice a week if he wants to run a site because if not, it’s just not going to work period and whoever don’t understand that probably will in the future. The members are doing their part. If we wasn’t doing our parts, Letsbeef wouldn’t have so many grand champions. Letsbeef wouldn’t have so many secondary champions. Letsbeef wouldn’t have so many Hall of Famers.

Let’s stand and fix this shit. We’ve spent so many years together like a family. When you blame each other, it’s like you’re picking at each other for logging in. And that alone is doing more than the owner. We’re so blind, claiming that the “members” aren’t motivated anymore when it’s not us that’s lost the MOST motivation.

X needs to get with me, a guy who’s used these forums and used this site for years and use me as a backup voice because I’m offering my help one more time.

Stop blaming each other. Everyone’s doing their part already by just logging in period.
Unread 04-16-2019, 01:02 PM   #1

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default The Final March

Most of you know me as “controversial” or not being serious in situations like this but I’m being completely honest here. No jokes, no extra shit. This is not a thread stating that Letsbeef is dead and won’t come back. This is not a thread bashing anyone of staff. This is simply me venting about how staff conducts themselves and feed us what we already know or don’t want to hear.

I don’t have an issue with a single staff member but for those who pretend shit isn’t bad yet tell me constantly that I should stop complaining, at this point you guys are very wrong. I am a member here. You guys should be fighting for me to stay whenever I complain. As in getting on your bosses ass. I’ve had few conversations with X. He seems like a great guy. I spoke with pugz when he was active. Him and I are on good terms. Student and I are on good terms. I don’t have a problem with a single staff member.

You guys seriously have to quit blaming the members for the decline because if a group of members become inactive, it’s your job to have more members coming in to replace me. It’s gotten to the point where every new member, we call a multi account. Being apart of staff, it’s your job as mods to step down if your boss isn’t delivering what the site wants. Even small things such as logging in more than once or twice a week.

I wanted to become an admin because I thought I could make a difference. Still want to tbh but as of right now, I’m currently running my own site and I know that if I was to stop logging in, so will my loyal members. The ones that I worked hard to get. But if anyone can sit around and say it’s the members fault, you obviously don’t know how to run a business because YouTube’s not going to die down because I stopped uploading videos to my channel. YouTube built ways so that if a person like me leaves their site, 100,000 more people are coming in as I’m walking out of the door.

We live in a world where your business relies on updates only. Snapchat updates with new shit like every week. Facebook, YouTube, google, Spotify, etc. And you can’t find anything broken on these platforms.

What We Need To Do First
We need to fix everything that’s broken on this site and make sure everything is functional. If not, how the hell are we going to bring a new site in with broken shit? We need stop blaming the members. We need the owner to log in more than twice a week if he wants to run a site because if not, it’s just not going to work period and whoever don’t understand that probably will in the future. The members are doing their part. If we wasn’t doing our parts, Letsbeef wouldn’t have so many grand champions. Letsbeef wouldn’t have so many secondary champions. Letsbeef wouldn’t have so many Hall of Famers.

Let’s stand and fix this shit. We’ve spent so many years together like a family. When you blame each other, it’s like you’re picking at each other for logging in. And that alone is doing more than the owner. We’re so blind, claiming that the “members” aren’t motivated anymore when it’s not us that’s lost the MOST motivation.

X needs to get with me, a guy who’s used these forums and used this site for years and use me as a backup voice because I’m offering my help one more time.

Stop blaming each other. Everyone’s doing their part already by just logging in period.

Unread 04-16-2019, 03:37 PM
Punk

Everyone’s opening the thread but not responding.

I quit again. Good luck, LB
Unread 04-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #2

Punk

Everyone’s opening the thread but not responding.

I quit again. Good luck, LB

Unread 04-16-2019, 04:12 PM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

I see what you’re saying. As far as what’s going on with the site, Activity has actually picked up recently and we frequently see 10-20 people online at once. Through the winter we were lucky to see 4 at once.

Now, as far as driving more traffic like you said? Yeah, we could probably fix a few things here and there on the site. But, I don’t think that if all the mods stepped down this would make X log in everyday like you suggested. If anything, I’d think that would make him want to close the site.

The site needs work, but, I think the people who wanna be here and who wanna do this shit are still here doing it and there’s still a strong core community.
Unread 04-16-2019, 04:12 PM   #3

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

I see what you’re saying. As far as what’s going on with the site, Activity has actually picked up recently and we frequently see 10-20 people online at once. Through the winter we were lucky to see 4 at once.

Now, as far as driving more traffic like you said? Yeah, we could probably fix a few things here and there on the site. But, I don’t think that if all the mods stepped down this would make X log in everyday like you suggested. If anything, I’d think that would make him want to close the site.

The site needs work, but, I think the people who wanna be here and who wanna do this shit are still here doing it and there’s still a strong core community.
Unread 04-16-2019, 07:00 PM
Punk

Brah at this point, I’m not even taking the time haha. I’ll still post here and there.
Unread 04-16-2019, 07:00 PM   #4

Punk

Brah at this point, I’m not even taking the time haha. I’ll still post here and there.

Unread 04-16-2019, 07:27 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

IN ALL HONESTY, WE HAVE 8 CASH TOURNAMENTS PER YEAR, WE HAVE ACTIVE STAFF, THA ACTIVE MEMBER COUNT IS SLOWLY IMPROVING...... WE HAVE A NEW ADMIN, A GOOD SET OF STAFF MEMBERS.......

I DONT BLAME CERTAIN MEMBERS DUDE, I JUS WISH PPL WOULD MAKE A DECISION, EITHER ACCEPT THA SITE HOW IT CURRENTLY IS AN USE THA SITE AS THAT WAY YOUR CONTRIBUTING TO MAKIN IT MORE ACTIVE, ESPECIALLY A SEASONED ACCOUNT LIKE YOURS..... OR JUS TAKE OFF, SEEIN OLDHEADS PUBLICLY MOANIN CONSTANTLY ABOUT LB ONLY MAKES MORE NEWER USERS LEAVE THA SITE COZ YA MAKIN EM THINK ''FUCK THIS'' AN ''WHATS THA POINT'', SO THOSE CERTAIN ACCOUNTS ARE ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING TO THA DEMISE, NOT HELPING THA GROWTH.

BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT.
Unread 04-16-2019, 07:27 PM   #5

Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text

IN ALL HONESTY, WE HAVE 8 CASH TOURNAMENTS PER YEAR, WE HAVE ACTIVE STAFF, THA ACTIVE MEMBER COUNT IS SLOWLY IMPROVING...... WE HAVE A NEW ADMIN, A GOOD SET OF STAFF MEMBERS.......

I DONT BLAME CERTAIN MEMBERS DUDE, I JUS WISH PPL WOULD MAKE A DECISION, EITHER ACCEPT THA SITE HOW IT CURRENTLY IS AN USE THA SITE AS THAT WAY YOUR CONTRIBUTING TO MAKIN IT MORE ACTIVE, ESPECIALLY A SEASONED ACCOUNT LIKE YOURS..... OR JUS TAKE OFF, SEEIN OLDHEADS PUBLICLY MOANIN CONSTANTLY ABOUT LB ONLY MAKES MORE NEWER USERS LEAVE THA SITE COZ YA MAKIN EM THINK ''FUCK THIS'' AN ''WHATS THA POINT'', SO THOSE CERTAIN ACCOUNTS ARE ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING TO THA DEMISE, NOT HELPING THA GROWTH.

Unread 04-16-2019, 07:31 PM
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

ALSO, I'D LIKE TO ADD THAT OPINIONS SHOULD BE VOICED, BUT I THINK Y'ALL GOIN ON THA ATTACK PUBLICLY DID NUTTIN BUT HURT THA SITE MORE AN LOSE MEMBERS.

GOOD TO HEAR YOU RUNNIN YA OWN SITE NOW THO, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ON THA REAL I HOPE SHIT WORKS OUT.
Unread 04-16-2019, 07:31 PM   #6

Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

ALSO, I'D LIKE TO ADD THAT OPINIONS SHOULD BE VOICED, BUT I THINK Y'ALL GOIN ON THA ATTACK PUBLICLY DID NUTTIN BUT HURT THA SITE MORE AN LOSE MEMBERS.

GOOD TO HEAR YOU RUNNIN YA OWN SITE NOW THO, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ON THA REAL I HOPE SHIT WORKS OUT.
Unread 04-16-2019, 07:31 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post

You're a hotel manager, right?

You should know an odd thing or two about keeping someone somewhere

Unread 04-16-2019, 07:31 PM   #7

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post

Unread 04-16-2019, 07:43 PM
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kilo View Post

I CANT EXACTLY SAY ''OUT WITH THA OLD AND IN WITH THA NEW'' OTHERWISE I'D HAVE TO FUCK OFF ASWELL.
Unread 04-16-2019, 07:43 PM   #8

Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kilo View Post

I CANT EXACTLY SAY ''OUT WITH THA OLD AND IN WITH THA NEW'' OTHERWISE I'D HAVE TO FUCK OFF ASWELL.
Unread 04-16-2019, 11:29 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

You make some valid points Punkish but if it's falling on deaf ears, don't be so quick to abandon this pursuit, as a former staff member I know you once cared about this site, putting in countless hours into Magazines, General & Track Moderator duties and being a regular forum contributor, it's also clear from this post that you still do. I'm always happy to hear any comments, concerns, suggestions, etc. and if I'm able to change something then I have no problem doing so.
I'm willing to take the blame on anything I've messed up (no-showing & bad management of tournaments, etc.) as I hope everyone else will but my general attitude these days is let's move onward & upward.

Maybe that's your perceived general "attitude" or "feeling", certainly not mine, but I can't recall specific examples of staff members blaming the members for the decline in activity.

If anything I've just seen long-time users step up, volunteer, to carry out Moderator duties and help keep the site alive. From the FVC, LBA/LBT monthly PPV cards and the seasonal Cash Tournaments, there's still activity going on here.

Personally I think LB has grown in the past 2 years, since X took back ownership January 2017, fixing a ton of issues and adding a few features as well. With the latest introduction of the seasonal Cash Tournaments, X has proved time and time again that he does genuinely care about LetsBeef even if he can't always be online. There's a new update in the works as you've seen for yourself @Punkish and while I don't have an update on the timeline but I have tested beta site and while it's not fully functional, it's got the general layout and battle system set-up.

This isn't to say it's all rainbows & butterflies though, I won't deny that activity has steadily dropped since 2008, the same year we were promised a new version but it didn't happen until 2017, when NOBLE was able to create a new skin/format for the site but it didn't have the features that were expected. We've had numerous people leave over the years because they were fed up over site politics, lack of communication and constant feature drops but you're right where you say we shouldn't blame each other, or anyone, let's instead figure out a way to make this work, for everyone, because ultimately, we're the ones who benefit.
Unread 04-16-2019, 11:29 PM   #9

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

You make some valid points Punkish but if it's falling on deaf ears, don't be so quick to abandon this pursuit, as a former staff member I know you once cared about this site, putting in countless hours into Magazines, General & Track Moderator duties and being a regular forum contributor, it's also clear from this post that you still do. I'm always happy to hear any comments, concerns, suggestions, etc. and if I'm able to change something then I have no problem doing so.
I'm willing to take the blame on anything I've messed up (no-showing & bad management of tournaments, etc.) as I hope everyone else will but my general attitude these days is let's move onward & upward.

Maybe that's your perceived general "attitude" or "feeling", certainly not mine, but I can't recall specific examples of staff members blaming the members for the decline in activity.

If anything I've just seen long-time users step up, volunteer, to carry out Moderator duties and help keep the site alive. From the FVC, LBA/LBT monthly PPV cards and the seasonal Cash Tournaments, there's still activity going on here.

Personally I think LB has grown in the past 2 years, since X took back ownership January 2017, fixing a ton of issues and adding a few features as well. With the latest introduction of the seasonal Cash Tournaments, X has proved time and time again that he does genuinely care about LetsBeef even if he can't always be online. There's a new update in the works as you've seen for yourself @Punkish and while I don't have an update on the timeline but I have tested beta site and while it's not fully functional, it's got the general layout and battle system set-up.

This isn't to say it's all rainbows & butterflies though, I won't deny that activity has steadily dropped since 2008, the same year we were promised a new version but it didn't happen until 2017, when NOBLE was able to create a new skin/format for the site but it didn't have the features that were expected. We've had numerous people leave over the years because they were fed up over site politics, lack of communication and constant feature drops but you're right where you say we shouldn't blame each other, or anyone, let's instead figure out a way to make this work, for everyone, because ultimately, we're the ones who benefit.
Unread 04-17-2019, 02:11 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I think LB is alive and well. Any site that holds cash tourneys is alive imo
Unread 04-17-2019, 02:11 AM   #10

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

I think LB is alive and well. Any site that holds cash tourneys is alive imo

Tags
comebackseasonlb2019, lb2019