Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
That's literally you're argument. Everyone on here is into rap. Thats how we got here. Just cause they like fucking anime and watching meme compilations doesn't mean they don't know rap song, just like because you listen to incomprehensible lame ass noise doesn't mean you aren't.

Punk: I listen to all music. Not just rap. Hey Bleu look at this guy being mean about R&B.

Also Punk: Lol yawll virgins listen to Rock and Roll?
On a battle rap forum where no one watches or discusses battle rap?

Lol explain this angle to where it remotely makes sense. You fruit pops couldn't go toe to toe with any of the actual rappers who already left this dump.

fyi. You overly use that corny ass whip and nae nae joke. Shit was wack when you first said it in 2014. The shit still wack in 2020
Unread 02-11-2020, 05:40 PM   #21

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
That's literally you're argument. Everyone on here is into rap. Thats how we got here. Just cause they like fucking anime and watching meme compilations doesn't mean they don't know rap song, just like because you listen to incomprehensible lame ass noise doesn't mean you aren't.

Punk: I listen to all music. Not just rap. Hey Bleu look at this guy being mean about R&B.

Also Punk: Lol yawll virgins listen to Rock and Roll?

Lol explain this angle to where it remotely makes sense. You fruit pops couldn't go toe to toe with any of the actual rappers who already left this dump.

fyi. You overly use that corny ass whip and nae nae joke. Shit was wack when you first said it in 2014. The shit still wack in 2020

Unread 02-11-2020, 05:56 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Prince S Tana called, she wants her schtick back. Yada yada text battle bad yada yada audio good yada yada im a real rapper yada yada.

You try to rap, cool, whatever. Before you try to big league is because you have a skill that we don't, remember, you're the one who claimed he'd never post on the forums again because it was distracting him from making moves. If you wanna rap go fucking do it and don't bitch cause we don't fancy talking to you about it.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-11-2020, 05:56 PM   #22

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Prince S Tana called, she wants her schtick back. Yada yada text battle bad yada yada audio good yada yada im a real rapper yada yada.

You try to rap, cool, whatever. Before you try to big league is because you have a skill that we don't, remember, you're the one who claimed he'd never post on the forums again because it was distracting him from making moves. If you wanna rap go fucking do it and don't bitch cause we don't fancy talking to you about it.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:43 PM
Punk

Quote:

I also said after illmania. I am leaving. Might delete. Sites a joke. Accomplishments used to be worth something. Anyways, I'm not just coming at text heads. The audio side as well. When a guy who dont audio battle or rap on beats is telling me I get too personal or I was too mean and I deserved not to win, that shits wack asf. You can pretend it ain't and play the "So what year will LB be 100% dead because no one knows which direction it's going in" game.

Were down to the last 11 members and people still voting like they skim through verses for credits. I'm predicting 2022 the site will be offline. I'm only doing illmania to enjoy the final run with nt DedSec homies.
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:43 PM   #23

Punk

Quote:

I also said after illmania. I am leaving. Might delete. Sites a joke. Accomplishments used to be worth something. Anyways, I'm not just coming at text heads. The audio side as well. When a guy who dont audio battle or rap on beats is telling me I get too personal or I was too mean and I deserved not to win, that shits wack asf. You can pretend it ain't and play the "So what year will LB be 100% dead because no one knows which direction it's going in" game.

Were down to the last 11 members and people still voting like they skim through verses for credits. I'm predicting 2022 the site will be offline. I'm only doing illmania to enjoy the final run with nt DedSec homies.

Unread 02-11-2020, 06:52 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

You comment on who you think won live battles even though you don't live battle. You do some internet shit. That's the same opinion. Dudes dont have to rap or watch live battles to vote.

I'm surprised you get a hard time with personals tbh. I've never got it. I'm basically known as THE personals guy and I never get people saying that shit, although I know the ones from that thread think that way.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:52 PM   #24

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

You comment on who you think won live battles even though you don't live battle. You do some internet shit. That's the same opinion. Dudes dont have to rap or watch live battles to vote.

I'm surprised you get a hard time with personals tbh. I've never got it. I'm basically known as THE personals guy and I never get people saying that shit, although I know the ones from that thread think that way.
Unread 02-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

@Punk

How do I vote here?

I've been around the online rap battle thing for a decade or so. I'm not trying to argue with you but rather give you a different perspective.

I listen to pretty much only metal, hard rock, post grunge, etc. I like bands like Metallica, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Parkway Drive, White Chapel, Thrice and so on and so forth. I could list bands for days. I can tell you which guitarists played with what bands which years. I can name what song is from what album by what band.
What little rap I do listen to is artists like Merkules, Chris Webby, Token, Royce Da 5'9, J Cole, etc. There is a small niche of hip hop I like that I can listen to and not forget I'm listening to it.
So...
I don't see what that has to do with my voting.
I don't see what that has to do with "the culture."
This is a lame ass online rap battle website. The third one I've been on because they all go under. Even this one will.
I don't write like anyone else on the site. I've never cared to write punchlines. I don't use wordplays. I just do whatever I feel like doing with total disregard for votes.
I don't critique anyone on what they're doing. I barely even vote. I just mind my own business and read the forums. I read battles and don't vote. I laugh at shitty battles. I cringe at even shittier battles. Sometimes I vote when both people message me. I've been in the FVC like 4 times. I know how to write "correctly" for LB. I don't. What's the point if it's not "me?"

Taking all this in, what kind of music or what someone is into doesn't correlate to their ability to vote. Most people who are "hip hop heads" don't even understand proper writing. Memorizing Tupac's lyrics doesn't make you a better battler. These "nerds" exist becuase they understand the formula needed to write good punchlines. The puns behind it all. There is a fine tuned technique to writing clever shit. I don't have that technique. I can write entertaining lines but not good ones. That's why I do my own thing. I don't vote much. Not becuase I'm not into "real hip hop."

BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING LISTENS.
90% of people here are convinced, like you, they are the best. Not a bad attitude to have. However, when a vote is dropped against them, they instantly disregard it as ignorance. I must not know what I'm talking about.
That right there answers your question.

How do I vote here?

I don't.
Unread 02-11-2020, 07:18 PM   #25

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

@Punk

How do I vote here?

I've been around the online rap battle thing for a decade or so. I'm not trying to argue with you but rather give you a different perspective.

I listen to pretty much only metal, hard rock, post grunge, etc. I like bands like Metallica, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Parkway Drive, White Chapel, Thrice and so on and so forth. I could list bands for days. I can tell you which guitarists played with what bands which years. I can name what song is from what album by what band.
What little rap I do listen to is artists like Merkules, Chris Webby, Token, Royce Da 5'9, J Cole, etc. There is a small niche of hip hop I like that I can listen to and not forget I'm listening to it.
So...
This is a lame ass online rap battle website. The third one I've been on because they all go under. Even this one will.
I don't write like anyone else on the site. I've never cared to write punchlines. I don't use wordplays. I just do whatever I feel like doing with total disregard for votes.
I don't critique anyone on what they're doing. I barely even vote. I just mind my own business and read the forums. I read battles and don't vote. I laugh at shitty battles. I cringe at even shittier battles. Sometimes I vote when both people message me. I've been in the FVC like 4 times. I know how to write "correctly" for LB. I don't. What's the point if it's not "me?"

Taking all this in, what kind of music or what someone is into doesn't correlate to their ability to vote. Most people who are "hip hop heads" don't even understand proper writing. Memorizing Tupac's lyrics doesn't make you a better battler. These "nerds" exist becuase they understand the formula needed to write good punchlines. The puns behind it all. There is a fine tuned technique to writing clever shit. I don't have that technique. I can write entertaining lines but not good ones. That's why I do my own thing. I don't vote much. Not becuase I'm not into "real hip hop."

90% of people here are convinced, like you, they are the best. Not a bad attitude to have. However, when a vote is dropped against them, they instantly disregard it as ignorance. I must not know what I'm talking about.

How do I vote here?

I don't.
Unread 02-11-2020, 07:41 PM
CakedOut

This thread needs

Unread 02-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #26

CakedOut

This thread needs

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Now watch me whip whipppp
Unread 02-11-2020, 11:11 PM   #27

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Now watch me whip whipppp
Unread 02-12-2020, 01:36 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
They probably have a fucking sick following on Tik Tok. They can definitely whip and/or nae nae.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
@Punk

I listen to pretty much only metal, hard rock, post grunge, etc. I like bands like Metallica, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Parkway Drive, White Chapel, Thrice and so on and so forth.
Been so damn loooooooong..... since i heard another nigga talk about those names.... you dig The Hu yet?

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 02-12-2020 at 01:32 AM.
Unread 02-12-2020, 01:36 AM   #28

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)

Quote:
They probably have a fucking sick following on Tik Tok. They can definitely whip and/or nae nae.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
@Punk

I listen to pretty much only metal, hard rock, post grunge, etc. I like bands like Metallica, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Parkway Drive, White Chapel, Thrice and so on and so forth.
Been so damn loooooooong..... since i heard another nigga talk about those names.... you dig The Hu yet?

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 02-12-2020 at 01:32 AM.
Unread 02-12-2020, 01:52 AM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Word. Bunch of fucking weirdos if ya ask me... these would be the type of lads who'd get the shit kicked out of them regularly.

Lmfao @ this. That's rich.
Unread 02-12-2020, 01:52 AM   #29

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Word. Bunch of fucking weirdos if ya ask me... these would be the type of lads who'd get the shit kicked out of them regularly.

Lmfao @ this. That's rich.

Unread 02-12-2020, 07:52 AM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
@Punk

How do I vote here?

So...

How do I vote here?

I don't.
Emo faggot.

Unread 02-12-2020, 07:52 AM   #30

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
@Punk

How do I vote here?

So...

How do I vote here?

I don't.
Emo faggot.

Tags
2fuel lizman multi