Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-30-2018, 01:53 AM
Saiyan
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCoW View Post
Why you saying that to Tyrant instead of me? I called you shit too.
You're kinda irrelevant.
Unread 12-30-2018, 01:53 AM   #31

Saiyan

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCoW View Post
Why you saying that to Tyrant instead of me? I called you shit too.
You're kinda irrelevant.

Unread 12-30-2018, 08:13 AM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
You're kinda irrelevant.
Ahhh makes perfect sense. Stay dissing Tyrant then.
Unread 12-30-2018, 08:13 AM   #32

EtH

Quote:
You're kinda irrelevant.
Ahhh makes perfect sense. Stay dissing Tyrant then.

Unread 12-31-2018, 04:06 PM
Aggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Yes, I investigate and root out cheaters, like yourself.

You have challenged me to a battle three times.

1st Time - You were self voting, and got exposed by ILLoKWENT. Thankfully I didnt send, cause that would of been hella unfair, no?

2nd Time - You lost and deleted your account.

3rd Time - Thats this call out, I am considering this personal because of our history. No one gets laughed out the site and doesnt hold any resentment.

I really don't care to battle you, given the experiences of challenge 1 & 2.
This is the part I cant stand about people. If you lose a battle and do THE MOST afterwards and its nothing but hassle and drama, when a rematch isnt accepted you dont get to feel like you bullied the person who declined it. No one is afraid. They just dont want your bitch ass issues following them around for another month.

It's like if I was seeing a woman and we had an argument that I won. Then in retaliation she calls the cops and tells them i hit her. Then the next day she wants to start rehashing the same argument. Like no bitch. Last time I beat you at this shit you called the cops and got mad extra. I'm not doing that shit again

Cant stand pussies like that. In case you didnt realize it @Mech, in the above scenario you are the woman.
Unread 12-31-2018, 04:06 PM   #33

Aggo

Quote:

1st Time - You were self voting, and got exposed by ILLoKWENT. Thankfully I didnt send, cause that would of been hella unfair, no?

3rd Time - Thats this call out, I am considering this personal because of our history. No one gets laughed out the site and doesnt hold any resentment.

This is the part I cant stand about people. If you lose a battle and do THE MOST afterwards and its nothing but hassle and drama, when a rematch isnt accepted you dont get to feel like you bullied the person who declined it. No one is afraid. They just dont want your bitch ass issues following them around for another month.

It's like if I was seeing a woman and we had an argument that I won. Then in retaliation she calls the cops and tells them i hit her. Then the next day she wants to start rehashing the same argument. Like no bitch. Last time I beat you at this shit you called the cops and got mad extra. I'm not doing that shit again

Cant stand pussies like that. In case you didnt realize it @Mech, in the above scenario you are the woman.

Aggo

Quote:

Unread 12-31-2018, 04:06 PM   #34

Aggo

Quote:

Aggo

Post was so accurate LB posted it twice.
Unread 12-31-2018, 04:06 PM   #35

Aggo

Post was so accurate LB posted it twice.

Unread 12-31-2018, 06:27 PM
joan of arc

seul refuses to let LoD battle, and i don't agree, but i respect his wishes. in the mean time, as just myself, i would willingly battle all of 6th ave dope myself.
Unread 12-31-2018, 06:27 PM   #36

joan of arc

seul refuses to let LoD battle, and i don't agree, but i respect his wishes. in the mean time, as just myself, i would willingly battle all of 6th ave dope myself.

Unread 12-31-2018, 06:50 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by guts. View Post

*Opens Inbox*

Make it 16.

Happy New Year....
Unread 12-31-2018, 06:50 PM   #37

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guts. View Post

*Opens Inbox*

Make it 16.

Happy New Year....
Unread 12-31-2018, 07:03 PM
Saiyan

Seul can say whatever he wants about what he thinks went down before. He’s successfully spun this narrative that Aggo just perpetuated, but isn’t true.

I called Seul out because he was randomly going around telling people I cheated.

He started that.

After the battle, I was in the chat talking to someone else about something that had NOTHING to do with him, and he started talking shit just because he wanted to and it turned into a roast session over one of my bars, as if nobody on this site has EVER spit a wack bar before and it was some groundbreaking event.

He started that.

I made a thread about Erk and if he was a multies account of Silk, and mentioned Seul (not even in a bad way) and he jumped in the thread talking shit for 2 pages and almost took the shit over just because he felt like it.

He started that.

If me calling him on his shit makes me such a bitch and a whiner then so be it. I guess Seul has replaced Bleu as the most pampered member of all time in leas than a year lol

Aggo you’ve fed into being another cocksucking, Seul-defending, groupie.

He’ll continue to sit behind his rep, popularity, and do whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions And y’all will continue to suck his dick. LoD turned down our callout, so this thread is a wrap.

Last edited by Saiyan; 12-31-2018 at 07:17 PM.
Unread 12-31-2018, 07:03 PM   #38

Saiyan

Seul can say whatever he wants about what he thinks went down before. He’s successfully spun this narrative that Aggo just perpetuated, but isn’t true.

I called Seul out because he was randomly going around telling people I cheated.

He started that.

After the battle, I was in the chat talking to someone else about something that had NOTHING to do with him, and he started talking shit just because he wanted to and it turned into a roast session over one of my bars, as if nobody on this site has EVER spit a wack bar before and it was some groundbreaking event.

He started that.

I made a thread about Erk and if he was a multies account of Silk, and mentioned Seul (not even in a bad way) and he jumped in the thread talking shit for 2 pages and almost took the shit over just because he felt like it.

He started that.

If me calling him on his shit makes me such a bitch and a whiner then so be it. I guess Seul has replaced Bleu as the most pampered member of all time in leas than a year lol

He’ll continue to sit behind his rep, popularity, and do whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions And y’all will continue to suck his dick. LoD turned down our callout, so this thread is a wrap.

Last edited by Saiyan; 12-31-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Unread 12-31-2018, 07:28 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:

He started that.

He started that.

He started that.

lmao, im objective with what I do is all. I aint pampered, I just lost to Lock. People vote against me when I legit lose. Your just trash, thats all. Stop trying to make yourself feel better. You challenged me and got treated like the bitch you are, thats all.

Here, its 2019. Fresh start, why dont you pick someone else to fuck with, maybe someone more appropriate for your skill level this time.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-31-2018, 07:28 PM   #39

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:

He started that.

He started that.

He started that.

lmao, im objective with what I do is all. I aint pampered, I just lost to Lock. People vote against me when I legit lose. Your just trash, thats all. Stop trying to make yourself feel better. You challenged me and got treated like the bitch you are, thats all.

Here, its 2019. Fresh start, why dont you pick someone else to fuck with, maybe someone more appropriate for your skill level this time.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-31-2018, 07:39 PM
Saiyan

Quote:

You’re the bitch who sounds afraid to face me, if we’re being honest. But you got it. Bet.
Unread 12-31-2018, 07:39 PM   #40

Saiyan

Quote:

You’re the bitch who sounds afraid to face me, if we’re being honest. But you got it. Bet.

Tags
typical