Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default CakedOut bites Esso

Today caked was bragging about he beats all sorts of dope battlers. So, I took a peek at his battles. 7 pages the only person I recognized who he had beat was Macc. But on page 8 I see he beat Esso. So I take a peek.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=476031

It got 3 votes. All for cake. Esso didn't cap multis but flow was tight and there were some good punches. This was his closer.

"Im so nice with the damn rhymes but if ya thinkin this man kind, then you can get socked in the mouth!!"

On page 9 if caked' s battles (the very next page, just a few battles later) cakedout beat lockhart. It was a character battle.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=474679

Cakedout closer seemed familiar.

"Them bars aren't great you should have PRATICED CAT now I'm striking with punches BACK TO BACK so when "Vader get socked in the mouth" It's not a finisher from CATCUS JACK!"

Huh. So esso uses a mankind bar. Caked steals it, reworks it (despite the fact that mick Foley ad C.J. didn't have a socko. Fucking retard, smh) and uses it against lock. This is a bite. Hands down.

@CakedOut
Unread 07-05-2017, 10:59 PM   #1

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default CakedOut bites Esso

Today caked was bragging about he beats all sorts of dope battlers. So, I took a peek at his battles. 7 pages the only person I recognized who he had beat was Macc. But on page 8 I see he beat Esso. So I take a peek.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=476031

It got 3 votes. All for cake. Esso didn't cap multis but flow was tight and there were some good punches. This was his closer.

"Im so nice with the damn rhymes but if ya thinkin this man kind, then you can get socked in the mouth!!"

On page 9 if caked' s battles (the very next page, just a few battles later) cakedout beat lockhart. It was a character battle.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=474679

Cakedout closer seemed familiar.

"Them bars aren't great you should have PRATICED CAT now I'm striking with punches BACK TO BACK so when "Vader get socked in the mouth" It's not a finisher from CATCUS JACK!"

Huh. So esso uses a mankind bar. Caked steals it, reworks it (despite the fact that mick Foley ad C.J. didn't have a socko. Fucking retard, smh) and uses it against lock. This is a bite. Hands down.

@CakedOut

Unread 07-05-2017, 11:17 PM
JFE
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Cake's battle with Lockhart was before his battle with Esso, so if anything you're actually claiming that Esso bit Cake, which is doubtful
Unread 07-05-2017, 11:17 PM   #2

JFE

Voted: 19 audio / 172 text

Cake's battle with Lockhart was before his battle with Esso, so if anything you're actually claiming that Esso bit Cake, which is doubtful
Unread 07-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Aggo

Interesting. The battles on the pages are in order from most recent to oldest. The esso battle was on page 8. The lock battle on page 9. That would indicate the esso battle happened first. The dates on the battles say differently.

Logically the dots line up. Why would esso see someone use that bar against caked out. And then use it against him again. That's just asking to get caught.

I wonder if those dates could be wrong. @Esso any input?
Unread 07-05-2017, 11:28 PM   #3

Aggo

Interesting. The battles on the pages are in order from most recent to oldest. The esso battle was on page 8. The lock battle on page 9. That would indicate the esso battle happened first. The dates on the battles say differently.

Logically the dots line up. Why would esso see someone use that bar against caked out. And then use it against him again. That's just asking to get caught.

I wonder if those dates could be wrong. @Esso any input?

Unread 07-05-2017, 11:29 PM
CakedOut

Wow this site has turned so wack im done battling. Youre reaching because I dont read my opponent verses. like i seriously think your obsessed with me. I battled over 600 times and you went through all my battles trying to get dirt because I hurt your feelings lol. Your fucking retarded I respect esso row all those guys but to say I bit because I used a played concept that 70% of rappers used already shows something is really wrong with you. I'm glad your a fan of my work considering you went to the battles I beat good people (omg how did he beat those guys, let me reach) I dont talk to you.. Why would I steal when I dont read these guys verses because idc about it. Good luck trying to get me banned. If i was lifeless like you I would go through all your battles until I seen 1 of my concepts and claim your stealing but tbh its not worth it because I've seen plenty of threads like this. with that being said you still look 50 you still look like a pedo, your life is trash your family is trash the girls u kidnap are trash and as long as im here you will forever have my dick in your mouth. People think of aggo, its jokes with cake ye he's cool lol your idiotic

Last edited by CakedOut; 07-05-2017 at 11:52 PM.
Unread 07-05-2017, 11:29 PM   #4

CakedOut

Wow this site has turned so wack im done battling. Youre reaching because I dont read my opponent verses. like i seriously think your obsessed with me. I battled over 600 times and you went through all my battles trying to get dirt because I hurt your feelings lol. Your fucking retarded I respect esso row all those guys but to say I bit because I used a played concept that 70% of rappers used already shows something is really wrong with you. I'm glad your a fan of my work considering you went to the battles I beat good people (omg how did he beat those guys, let me reach) I dont talk to you.. Why would I steal when I dont read these guys verses because idc about it. Good luck trying to get me banned. If i was lifeless like you I would go through all your battles until I seen 1 of my concepts and claim your stealing but tbh its not worth it because I've seen plenty of threads like this. with that being said you still look 50 you still look like a pedo, your life is trash your family is trash the girls u kidnap are trash and as long as im here you will forever have my dick in your mouth. People think of aggo, its jokes with cake ye he's cool lol your idiotic

Last edited by CakedOut; 07-05-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Unread 07-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Aggo

W8 wut?
Unread 07-05-2017, 11:36 PM   #5

Aggo

W8 wut?

Unread 07-05-2017, 11:49 PM
CakedOut

G.e.t a l.i.f.e is that better?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

you talk all that shii in your bars but the 1st mfer to try an snitch, shii ill even help u @Punk @Mindless ban me please so this retarded fuck will be happy
Unread 07-05-2017, 11:49 PM   #6

CakedOut

G.e.t a l.i.f.e is that better?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

you talk all that shii in your bars but the 1st mfer to try an snitch, shii ill even help u @Punk @Mindless ban me please so this retarded fuck will be happy

Unread 07-06-2017, 12:09 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Unread 07-06-2017, 12:09 AM   #7

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2017, 12:28 AM
JFE

Besides "socked in the mouth", which is a common phrase, pretty much the entire concept differed-also because battles go from most recent to oldest, his battle with Esso is on the page before the battle with Lockhart, so that confirms that the battle with Lockhart was before the battle with Esso.

Cake and I don't like each other, but not only is the claim of him biting originally a reach even if the Esso battle was prior to the Lock battle, but if Cake can bite lines from the future he's earned it lol
Unread 07-06-2017, 12:28 AM   #8

JFE

Voted: 19 audio / 172 text

Besides "socked in the mouth", which is a common phrase, pretty much the entire concept differed-also because battles go from most recent to oldest, his battle with Esso is on the page before the battle with Lockhart, so that confirms that the battle with Lockhart was before the battle with Esso.

Cake and I don't like each other, but not only is the claim of him biting originally a reach even if the Esso battle was prior to the Lock battle, but if Cake can bite lines from the future he's earned it lol
Unread 07-06-2017, 01:27 AM
CakedOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFE View Post

this guy is new to the site and he can see through your bullshit clear as day. btw i did bite esso, i built a time machine to the future and came back and spit a line from his verse. so to sum it all up, you tried making me look like a biter but all you did was call esso a biter. lol boy are you a jackass or what :o

Unread 07-06-2017, 01:27 AM   #9

CakedOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFE View Post

this guy is new to the site and he can see through your bullshit clear as day. btw i did bite esso, i built a time machine to the future and came back and spit a line from his verse. so to sum it all up, you tried making me look like a biter but all you did was call esso a biter. lol boy are you a jackass or what :o

Unread 07-06-2017, 05:47 AM
Dexter3
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
273 Won / 60 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
84 Won / 15 Lost

So I'm reading this thread and I'm like okay, that's not a bite just a similar bar. Matter of fact I had a similar mankind bar but never used it, just goes to show how much people think alike. So then I peep the Esso battle out, read cakeouts verse, and Cakeout used the 'Ess Cold Bars' nameplay that Bleu just used 2 days ago. Coincidence?
Unread 07-06-2017, 05:47 AM   #10

Dexter3
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
273 Won / 60 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
84 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 978 audio / 399 text
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

So I'm reading this thread and I'm like okay, that's not a bite just a similar bar. Matter of fact I had a similar mankind bar but never used it, just goes to show how much people think alike. So then I peep the Esso battle out, read cakeouts verse, and Cakeout used the 'Ess Cold Bars' nameplay that Bleu just used 2 days ago. Coincidence?