WarSand 2 16.67%
M-Rock 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 11-30-2013, 01:21 AM
M-Rock
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

I clearly stated that with you admitting you didn't listen to all of the submissions I wouldn't want your vote and if I got I'd have it taken off. Why would I be mad? I find it funny that you want the people who's shit you didn't listen to with something on the line to go and listen to your garbage ass cypher. Called for is actually the best way to describe my comment

Please understand that slept on and trash are not the same thing. Now chill out before you affiliated wit the next video contest without signin up
Unread 11-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #31

M-Rock
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 64 audio / 9 text
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

I clearly stated that with you admitting you didn't listen to all of the submissions I wouldn't want your vote and if I got I'd have it taken off. Why would I be mad? I find it funny that you want the people who's shit you didn't listen to with something on the line to go and listen to your garbage ass cypher. Called for is actually the best way to describe my comment

Please understand that slept on and trash are not the same thing. Now chill out before you affiliated wit the next video contest without signin up
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Tha Czar
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Bongershad a nice verse, was decent...seemed he relied mostly on mono syllables though..
Moni, I see had to give me a shout out in his verse, and I knew it was directed towards me...if I entered in this know I would of had a rebuttal, plus his head being cut off does take away from the video...If his "friend" would of pointed the camera at his head, instead of keepin' his crotch in the shot the whole time would of been a better watch/listenJohn J He flowed nicely, didn't really have many punches, seemed cypherish...but still liked the verse and flow.. S1TheSickDidn't really catch much he said, seemed he was more focused on showing the audience how fast he can spit rather than slowing it down to emphasize the punches. Still Decent. Whitz I like parts of his verse, but not all...He had the Mic presence and the attitude..liked the "Cost/Tattoo on arm" line..WarSand Decent verse, terrible quality on the audio, seemed like he used a built in mic or something?? I hate those, they distort the audio..the big breath towards the end kinda took away from the verse too, also Props on the Ricc James Swag..M-Rock The audio seemed like it was out of sync with the video...but I liked the verse. Flow was smooth, and had a nice concept going...and threw punches. Plus at the end I almost jumped off the couch when his eyes almost popped out at the end. Overall this came down to 2 people for me, which would be Moni and M-Rock but after listening to each twice...My final decision and vote goes to M-Rock Liked the overall smoothness of the flow, the verse was nice with some good punches, and his verse just stood out the most to me. Good Job Everyone. Respect.
i recorded from my brothers laptop and sent it to my "friend". apparently the video was to big and it had to be minimized and it accidentally cut off my head from the vid. couldnt re-record it, to busy...and jus becuz i said amazing, u instantly assumed it was about u..? i cant talk cuz i thought one ur tracks was a diss about me so we even..but if i wanted to take a shot at you, id fire alot harder than that. no pun intended..
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #32

Tha Czar

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Bongershad a nice verse, was decent...seemed he relied mostly on mono syllables though..
Moni, I see had to give me a shout out in his verse, and I knew it was directed towards me...if I entered in this know I would of had a rebuttal, plus his head being cut off does take away from the video...If his "friend" would of pointed the camera at his head, instead of keepin' his crotch in the shot the whole time would of been a better watch/listenJohn J He flowed nicely, didn't really have many punches, seemed cypherish...but still liked the verse and flow.. S1TheSickDidn't really catch much he said, seemed he was more focused on showing the audience how fast he can spit rather than slowing it down to emphasize the punches. Still Decent. Whitz I like parts of his verse, but not all...He had the Mic presence and the attitude..liked the "Cost/Tattoo on arm" line..WarSand Decent verse, terrible quality on the audio, seemed like he used a built in mic or something?? I hate those, they distort the audio..the big breath towards the end kinda took away from the verse too, also Props on the Ricc James Swag..M-Rock The audio seemed like it was out of sync with the video...but I liked the verse. Flow was smooth, and had a nice concept going...and threw punches. Plus at the end I almost jumped off the couch when his eyes almost popped out at the end. Overall this came down to 2 people for me, which would be Moni and M-Rock but after listening to each twice...My final decision and vote goes to M-Rock Liked the overall smoothness of the flow, the verse was nice with some good punches, and his verse just stood out the most to me. Good Job Everyone. Respect.
i recorded from my brothers laptop and sent it to my "friend". apparently the video was to big and it had to be minimized and it accidentally cut off my head from the vid. couldnt re-record it, to busy...and jus becuz i said amazing, u instantly assumed it was about u..? i cant talk cuz i thought one ur tracks was a diss about me so we even..but if i wanted to take a shot at you, id fire alot harder than that. no pun intended..

Unread 11-30-2013, 01:28 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyPotTerminator View Post
So would you have rather me voted without admitting I didn't listen to the verses? At least I had the balls to admit it, you just mad cuz I didn't vote for your ass! The reason I slept on the verses is because the connection is so slow where I'm currently at and have been for the past few weeks that the videos barely even load. Plus, I'm the most slept on artist from the site and it's been that way since day 1. U'll realize it one of these days, u aint fuckin with me on some real talk shit.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

That was totally uncalled for. Fuck your life I hope you die from a tragic car accident while your parents and kids are in the car with you bitch! And I wish all of you are put on life support for at least a few months before y'all finally pass away

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Oh, and go ahead and hate vote on my cypher so @Pugz can ban that ass BIATCH!

I think what @M-Rock is trying to say is:

If you post saying that you want people involved in this competition to go and rate your Cypher, but can't take the time to go and watch all the submissions and vote prior to that...it's kinda disrespectful, and they more than likely won't go peep the shit. My internet is mad slow, it took me like 45 minutes just to watch all the submissions...but I took that time out to listen and give my honest opinion if I voted. Nor am I using it as a plug to get my Cypher or Traccs,etc out there. Plus I highly doubt that Pugz would Ban Anyone for voting poorly on a Cypher. There's much Bigger shit to worry about on here than what people are rating Cyphers. Just Saying.
Wrong Place---Wrong Time---Wrong Way

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post

Lol. Ahhhh, I thought your friend recorded it. I know we had that momemnt when we thought we was dissing each other, so I figured that's why you used the "word choice" you did. Also, Like wise. If I was dissing you, you'd know it. Lol. You did ya thing though, Respect.

Unread 11-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #33

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyPotTerminator View Post
So would you have rather me voted without admitting I didn't listen to the verses? At least I had the balls to admit it, you just mad cuz I didn't vote for your ass! The reason I slept on the verses is because the connection is so slow where I'm currently at and have been for the past few weeks that the videos barely even load. Plus, I'm the most slept on artist from the site and it's been that way since day 1. U'll realize it one of these days, u aint fuckin with me on some real talk shit.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

That was totally uncalled for. Fuck your life I hope you die from a tragic car accident while your parents and kids are in the car with you bitch! And I wish all of you are put on life support for at least a few months before y'all finally pass away

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Oh, and go ahead and hate vote on my cypher so @Pugz can ban that ass BIATCH!

I think what @M-Rock is trying to say is:

If you post saying that you want people involved in this competition to go and rate your Cypher, but can't take the time to go and watch all the submissions and vote prior to that...it's kinda disrespectful, and they more than likely won't go peep the shit. My internet is mad slow, it took me like 45 minutes just to watch all the submissions...but I took that time out to listen and give my honest opinion if I voted. Nor am I using it as a plug to get my Cypher or Traccs,etc out there. Plus I highly doubt that Pugz would Ban Anyone for voting poorly on a Cypher. There's much Bigger shit to worry about on here than what people are rating Cyphers. Just Saying.
Wrong Place---Wrong Time---Wrong Way

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post

Lol. Ahhhh, I thought your friend recorded it. I know we had that momemnt when we thought we was dissing each other, so I figured that's why you used the "word choice" you did. Also, Like wise. If I was dissing you, you'd know it. Lol. You did ya thing though, Respect.

Unread 11-30-2013, 01:51 PM
ShotsFired ShotsFired is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ShotsFired is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ShotsFired is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Wesley Snipes
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 0 Lost

Ya pretty stupid to admit you didn't listen to every ones cypher and then cast a vote....smh that shit should be removed
Unread 11-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #34

ShotsFired ShotsFired is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ShotsFired is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ShotsFired is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Wesley Snipes
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.51/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 52 text
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ya pretty stupid to admit you didn't listen to every ones cypher and then cast a vote....smh that shit should be removed
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Savage Capone
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

I agree... please remove dudes vote. I don't want a vote if all submissions weren't looked at. If you can't watch them all don't vote... @Pugz please romove that last vote for me.
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #35

Savage Capone
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 154 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I agree... please remove dudes vote. I don't want a vote if all submissions weren't looked at. If you can't watch them all don't vote... @Pugz please romove that last vote for me.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

done.. right now u and m are tied.. we can either do a tie breaking poll or u guys can submit another 1 min vid and we can vote off that? sup to u guys
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #36

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

done.. right now u and m are tied.. we can either do a tie breaking poll or u guys can submit another 1 min vid and we can vote off that? sup to u guys
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Pugz

we will wait until 10pm tho when poll closes
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #37

Pugz

we will wait until 10pm tho when poll closes
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:14 PM
HandWrapz
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

Well I just placed a VOTE. Im Sorry to be the Tie Breaker. FYI I did listen to all
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #38

HandWrapz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 178 audio / 45 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Well I just placed a VOTE. Im Sorry to be the Tie Breaker. FYI I did listen to all
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Pugz

word..
Unread 12-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #39

Pugz

word..