Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
No battles yet.

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Is Rican a sore loser?
Obviously. 9 69.23%
Nahhhhhh. 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 12-20-2019, 10:53 AM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Actually my 9-5 is the music business
You fucking imbecile lmfaoo
Fucking cubicle nerd.
And ii’m not better than anyone at
Music just you.

Yeah ii did say you can sing and
Rap I’ve never denied that.
Too bad you’re a cunt
Unread 12-20-2019, 10:53 AM   #71

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text

Fucking cubicle nerd.
Music just you.

Too bad you’re a cunt
Unread 12-20-2019, 10:58 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
Fucking cubicle nerd.
Music just you.

Too bad you’re a cunt
And I’m saying you can’t.. Post some of your shit.. you just typing. Niggas on the basketball court TALKING about he about to drop 30 but barely step off the bench. You’re entire career is a pump fake
Unread 12-20-2019, 10:58 AM   #72

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Fucking cubicle nerd.
Music just you.

Too bad you’re a cunt
And I’m saying you can’t.. Post some of your shit.. you just typing. Niggas on the basketball court TALKING about he about to drop 30 but barely step off the bench. You’re entire career is a pump fake

Unread 12-20-2019, 11:00 AM
IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

I’ve been here what 2 months lmfaoo

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

You’re pathetic this
Bitch at his lil cubicle arguing
With me hoping his boss don’t
Pull up lmfaoo
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:00 AM   #73

IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

You’re pathetic this
Pull up lmfaoo
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:04 AM
Punk

Quote:

You’re pathetic this
Pull up lmfaoo
The fact that you’re online just as much as me, you can’t be out there scouting real talent while on Letsbeef defending your new sue boo Rican.

You work at a Wendy’s nigga stop worrying about my production.. the only thing you need to worry about is 2 Large Fries and a Medium shake. Fag
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:04 AM   #74

Punk

Quote:

You’re pathetic this
Pull up lmfaoo
The fact that you’re online just as much as me, you can’t be out there scouting real talent while on Letsbeef defending your new sue boo Rican.

You work at a Wendy’s nigga stop worrying about my production.. the only thing you need to worry about is 2 Large Fries and a Medium shake. Fag

Unread 12-20-2019, 11:10 AM
IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Who said ii was a scout you are one
Assuming ass fuck Boi lmfao
Your fake personals are trash
ii own my business ii do what ever the fuck
ii want.

Mine are facts
You really are a snitch
You really are a cubicle nerd(nothing wrong js)
You really are a faggot
You really can’t mix for shit yet u have tutorials on it
Lmfaoo
You’re a snitch oh wait already said that,
You’re Full of yourself (diva)
You don’t focus on work(that’s why you’re arguing instead of doing your fucking job.)
That’s also why you’ve been dropping an
Album for 10years
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:10 AM   #75

IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

ii want.

Mine are facts
You really are a snitch
You really are a faggot
Lmfaoo
You don’t focus on work(that’s why you’re arguing instead of doing your fucking job.)
Album for 10years
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:16 AM
Punk

Quote:
ii want.

Mine are facts
You really are a snitch
You really are a faggot
Lmfaoo
Album for 10years
Meanwhile you’re typing to me, your wife’s getting fucked by some big black dude name Malik with a Bald head.
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:16 AM   #76

Punk

Quote:
ii want.

Mine are facts
You really are a snitch
You really are a faggot
Lmfaoo
Album for 10years
Meanwhile you’re typing to me, your wife’s getting fucked by some big black dude name Malik with a Bald head.

Unread 12-20-2019, 11:25 AM
IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

as·sump·tion
/əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

ii ain’t even married u silly cunt lmfaoo
How old are u pink be honest.
Cause ii mean you act like your brain
Didn’t develop past your high school years
Bro ii’m 20 and more mature than u.

Someone told me you live with your
Mom is that true?
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #77

IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

as·sump·tion
/əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

ii ain’t even married u silly cunt lmfaoo
How old are u pink be honest.
Cause ii mean you act like your brain
Didn’t develop past your high school years
Bro ii’m 20 and more mature than u.

Someone told me you live with your
Mom is that true?
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:28 AM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

TFW you ask to be banned because you're such a sore loser.

Unread 12-20-2019, 11:28 AM   #78

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Unread 12-20-2019, 11:29 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
^
This old faggot still spewing hate
“But didn’t hate vote.” Lmao
You’re fucking pathetic
Anywayyy

Damn why’d y’all ban Rican?
@IIAM I like how you act like you have any idea about anything going on. Or that anyone seriously gives a fuck about your opinion. You're defending Rican? Lol. Must be that "new guy" persona.

To me? You're some little whiney-ass bitch with, what? A mere handful of battles under your wee little kiddy sized belt? You've got a massively over-inflated ego for a child who couldn't even take an L. You have established no reason whatsoever to be condescending in the slightest. Your best insult against me ... is I'm old? Lol, calm your tits, MGK. (By the way, you're not even right about that one thing, dumbfuck.)
All this shit talk recently, and you still been ducking me for over a month and a half? LMAO. Seems to me you should have replied an hour after I sent. But fuck it. Duck me like a little bitch. I'm not really too concerned what some little pathological liar types about me on the internet. All I know is I sent you bars and you have yet to respond since November 5th.

Quack.
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:29 AM   #79

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
^
This old faggot still spewing hate
“But didn’t hate vote.” Lmao
You’re fucking pathetic
Anywayyy

Damn why’d y’all ban Rican?
@IIAM I like how you act like you have any idea about anything going on. Or that anyone seriously gives a fuck about your opinion. You're defending Rican? Lol. Must be that "new guy" persona.

To me? You're some little whiney-ass bitch with, what? A mere handful of battles under your wee little kiddy sized belt? You've got a massively over-inflated ego for a child who couldn't even take an L. You have established no reason whatsoever to be condescending in the slightest. Your best insult against me ... is I'm old? Lol, calm your tits, MGK. (By the way, you're not even right about that one thing, dumbfuck.)
All this shit talk recently, and you still been ducking me for over a month and a half? LMAO. Seems to me you should have replied an hour after I sent. But fuck it. Duck me like a little bitch. I'm not really too concerned what some little pathological liar types about me on the internet. All I know is I sent you bars and you have yet to respond since November 5th.

Quack.
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:32 AM
IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
This fucking idiot thinks I’m Rican
Lmfaoo

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post

Quack.

Didn’t read your trash ass comment
You’re a fucking nobody to me.
People that YOU ARE NICE TO like u
But you’re a cunt irl.

And you’re what like 40? 45?
Gtfo lmfaoo
Unread 12-20-2019, 11:32 AM   #80

IIAM
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
This fucking idiot thinks I’m Rican
Lmfaoo

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post

Quack.

Didn’t read your trash ass comment
You’re a fucking nobody to me.
People that YOU ARE NICE TO like u
But you’re a cunt irl.

And you’re what like 40? 45?
Gtfo lmfaoo