Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:04 AM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
theres probably about a million text battles online
lets just say roughly 5 million concepts have been used
you seriously dont think people that battle for long enough are gunna have overlapping ideas at some point?
i used a line once and someone else used a similar punch and someone like you made a corny thread like this

people who been around the block and have proven themselves probably just accidentally used a concept that someone else happened to use

how is this not blatantly obvious?

"biters" are not the guys with 100 clean battles and 1 similar bar
its guys with 1 battle and 100 similar characters
I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

@Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #31

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text

Quote:
theres probably about a million text battles online
lets just say roughly 5 million concepts have been used
you seriously dont think people that battle for long enough are gunna have overlapping ideas at some point?
i used a line once and someone else used a similar punch and someone like you made a corny thread like this

people who been around the block and have proven themselves probably just accidentally used a concept that someone else happened to use

how is this not blatantly obvious?

"biters" are not the guys with 100 clean battles and 1 similar bar
its guys with 1 battle and 100 similar characters
I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

@Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Jason
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post

nah id say the same about anyone whos shown themselves to be capable of writing

it makes no sense to write a hundred battles with no similar lines then have the odd bar that matches another and make a fuss about it

a monkey could realize its a coincidence

but good luck on your quest tho
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #32

Jason

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post

it makes no sense to write a hundred battles with no similar lines then have the odd bar that matches another and make a fuss about it

Unread 10-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Row

no fret @Dissizit
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:13 AM   #33

Row

no fret @Dissizit

Unread 10-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

You being childish by saying I'm on a Quest...... Due to the fact that I won't deal with something the way you would .

Who made a fuss I posted two Bars and let yall do the talking

But it is what It is I'm sorry I hurt your feelings some how ...

But ima leave it at that ...
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:13 AM   #34

Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

You being childish by saying I'm on a Quest...... Due to the fact that I won't deal with something the way you would .

Who made a fuss I posted two Bars and let yall do the talking

But it is what It is I'm sorry I hurt your feelings some how ...

But ima leave it at that ...
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:18 AM
Jason

"say it isnt so" isnt sayin your lookin for discussion

thats biased language .. youre already saying hes wrong in the thread title

its all good tho, i got no reason to defend him .. we arent boys outside this website ... i merely think that your reasoning is stupid.... 1 similar bar ... out of 100 battles ... best on this site .. now hes biting ??? aight bro

you "wanted opinions" thats what im givin you

if you were lookin for real discussion youd bring it up in the mod forums or somethin

youre just lookin to stir up trouble
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:18 AM   #35

Jason

its all good tho, i got no reason to defend him .. we arent boys outside this website ... i merely think that your reasoning is stupid.... 1 similar bar ... out of 100 battles ... best on this site .. now hes biting ??? aight bro

if you were lookin for real discussion youd bring it up in the mod forums or somethin

Unread 10-19-2013, 01:23 AM
Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

No need to go back and forth my wording and my Intentions just didn't match up So I'ma leave it as that , Didn't mean to cause harm or w.e
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:23 AM   #36

Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

No need to go back and forth my wording and my Intentions just didn't match up So I'ma leave it as that , Didn't mean to cause harm or w.e
Unread 10-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

In a lot of cases I'd agree, but I would go out on a limb and say DaDDiO didn't bite anyone. I think it's just a case of him picking the same idiom, and then coincidently using the same finish for the idiom. Unfortunate coincidence imo.
Unread 10-20-2013, 07:49 AM   #37

Hubert Cumberdale

In a lot of cases I'd agree, but I would go out on a limb and say DaDDiO didn't bite anyone. I think it's just a case of him picking the same idiom, and then coincidently using the same finish for the idiom. Unfortunate coincidence imo.

Closed Thread