Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Duh Great Whyte
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Aren't you doing the same thing? lol

And I don't think people beleive he a coke head, To me it was Hollow taking a stab at his rapid fire "mumbo jumbo" style while always flicking his nose. I seen it more of a mock of his style than him pointing oput facts, it's 1 of those things that works, seriously or mockingly. it was a good approach and with everything else it worked.

Plus you cant say just because hollow says it everyone thinks it's true then in the same breath say everything Lux says is real lol.
I meant more of the way that Lux spits being real life, is his angles are more personal and non-fictional, he has strayed away from the gun bars and the style that the smack rappers use now after he pretty much created it, that's what I meant...and yea Just C you right everything I spit real I guess I just needed to clarify deeper, I felt that lux's personals or the way he personalizes verse more is more creative than just gun bars and schemes, everyone makn it seem like hollow destroyed lux but really hollows 2nd was his only standout round, and the fact he pulled out black face in his last, other than that, I don't see how what lux was saying wasn't worthy of the win, that's why i'm not judging or saying who won because to me I think its just a style preference
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #31

Duh Great Whyte
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 145 text
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Aren't you doing the same thing? lol

And I don't think people beleive he a coke head, To me it was Hollow taking a stab at his rapid fire "mumbo jumbo" style while always flicking his nose. I seen it more of a mock of his style than him pointing oput facts, it's 1 of those things that works, seriously or mockingly. it was a good approach and with everything else it worked.

Plus you cant say just because hollow says it everyone thinks it's true then in the same breath say everything Lux says is real lol.
I meant more of the way that Lux spits being real life, is his angles are more personal and non-fictional, he has strayed away from the gun bars and the style that the smack rappers use now after he pretty much created it, that's what I meant...and yea Just C you right everything I spit real I guess I just needed to clarify deeper, I felt that lux's personals or the way he personalizes verse more is more creative than just gun bars and schemes, everyone makn it seem like hollow destroyed lux but really hollows 2nd was his only standout round, and the fact he pulled out black face in his last, other than that, I don't see how what lux was saying wasn't worthy of the win, that's why i'm not judging or saying who won because to me I think its just a style preference
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:18 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I thought Hollows 3rd was the best. He totally flipped everything he said about Hollow with the drugs and what not and flipped the calicoe shit on him to. He made Lux look like a ignorant hypocrite. The 2nd was great but the 3rd was the nail in the coffin for me. It all came together perfectly.

I mean we could go back and forth all day in terms of what to believe and who to believe.

But since none of us really know.

Look at it from 1 of 2 ways.

the angle where you choose to believe them both.

Or the angle where it's just about the bars and how they are used to disect and break down an opponents whole battle style and approach (In this case preaching).

That 3rd was surgical. everything came together.

The preacher nobodys tryna hear preaching and judging others on his perch about how they lead their life, a life he never lived, getting his own personal lifes skeletons exposed and brought back down to earth.

He made Lux look like a bum in that 3rd.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 01-27-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #32

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

I thought Hollows 3rd was the best. He totally flipped everything he said about Hollow with the drugs and what not and flipped the calicoe shit on him to. He made Lux look like a ignorant hypocrite. The 2nd was great but the 3rd was the nail in the coffin for me. It all came together perfectly.

I mean we could go back and forth all day in terms of what to believe and who to believe.

Or the angle where it's just about the bars and how they are used to disect and break down an opponents whole battle style and approach (In this case preaching).

The preacher nobodys tryna hear preaching and judging others on his perch about how they lead their life, a life he never lived, getting his own personal lifes skeletons exposed and brought back down to earth.

I'm part German myself.

Last edited by J u s T C; 01-27-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

I know what it is... dudes suffer from that the 2nd person that raps syndrome. Most dudes can't compare round correctly based on that comment alone but it's all in preference... I prefer to get a package not just great rebuttals dull bars dull bars nice punch joke joke dull bar nice punch, Lux just came with a highlighted round but like I say its all in preference cause same dudes saying Lux Overrated will be the same ones that Think Shotty Horroh, Loe Pesci and them dudes Is super witty.
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:48 AM   #33

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:

I know what it is... dudes suffer from that the 2nd person that raps syndrome. Most dudes can't compare round correctly based on that comment alone but it's all in preference... I prefer to get a package not just great rebuttals dull bars dull bars nice punch joke joke dull bar nice punch, Lux just came with a highlighted round but like I say its all in preference cause same dudes saying Lux Overrated will be the same ones that Think Shotty Horroh, Loe Pesci and them dudes Is super witty.
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post

Nah I don't mean it like that mate. I mean if we're all being honest. It was pretty obvious what angle Lux was gonna take. Hollows problems are well documented, Lux has the whole "Let me talk to you" approach. So it wasn't about Hollow went second. Hollow could have gone first and flipped it in a way where it's a "I already know what your going to say, but lets talk about you"

I will say the coin flip definitely helped Hollow. It was perfect for his angle. But for me. First or second. Hollows bars and approach were more hitting and appropriate. I knew Lux was gonna do what he did because..Thats what he does. I just feel Hollow "did his homework" and capitalized on that. It's the perfect antidote and when done properly, it never fails to work.

Lux made that style work perfectly against Calicoe for a few reasons.

1 he just isn't as good as Hollow.

2 Lux had come out of retirement with a completely new style which took the views and judges by surprise and more importantly. Took Calicoe by surprise so he had no way to flip that moral high ground on him.

Hollow had enough time and footage to go off to prepare for that approach.

As cheesy as it is, in a sense it's the whole B-Rabbit 8 mile final battle scene scenario. Yeah I live in a trailer ect ect ect. Only obviously done differently.

Though Lux's approach was mad predictable. He still had some shit and was entertaining, I thought his 2nd and 3rd rounds were great but Hollow just had his number, he had him sussed and knew how to use it to his advantage.

That whole Menace II Society shit. The preacher hotline. The Lux manerisms. The judging others on the life they lead out of ignorance because he's never been in their shoes. The whole cant go to the wake scheme. Him tryna give his opponents life lessons when he out selling boot leg CDs on the block. Him tryna daddy calicoe cause his old mans locked up, when all the time he "ditched" his own son.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #34

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post

Nah I don't mean it like that mate. I mean if we're all being honest. It was pretty obvious what angle Lux was gonna take. Hollows problems are well documented, Lux has the whole "Let me talk to you" approach. So it wasn't about Hollow went second. Hollow could have gone first and flipped it in a way where it's a "I already know what your going to say, but lets talk about you"

I will say the coin flip definitely helped Hollow. It was perfect for his angle. But for me. First or second. Hollows bars and approach were more hitting and appropriate. I knew Lux was gonna do what he did because..Thats what he does. I just feel Hollow "did his homework" and capitalized on that. It's the perfect antidote and when done properly, it never fails to work.

Lux made that style work perfectly against Calicoe for a few reasons.

1 he just isn't as good as Hollow.

2 Lux had come out of retirement with a completely new style which took the views and judges by surprise and more importantly. Took Calicoe by surprise so he had no way to flip that moral high ground on him.

Hollow had enough time and footage to go off to prepare for that approach.

As cheesy as it is, in a sense it's the whole B-Rabbit 8 mile final battle scene scenario. Yeah I live in a trailer ect ect ect. Only obviously done differently.

Though Lux's approach was mad predictable. He still had some shit and was entertaining, I thought his 2nd and 3rd rounds were great but Hollow just had his number, he had him sussed and knew how to use it to his advantage.

That whole Menace II Society shit. The preacher hotline. The Lux manerisms. The judging others on the life they lead out of ignorance because he's never been in their shoes. The whole cant go to the wake scheme. Him tryna give his opponents life lessons when he out selling boot leg CDs on the block. Him tryna daddy calicoe cause his old mans locked up, when all the time he "ditched" his own son.
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:48 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 813 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

I had it 2-1 Lux... I dunno bout that 3-0 shit, ya'll whylin with that... It was too close to be 3-0, that's a landslide. This battle was far from it

ELOH_STACKz - "Money Callin": http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prodd...2116-Money-663

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET the Refugee View Post
I'm so old i have trouble holding my poop in when i fart.......Hows that for imagery?
Might be a bit premature, but... Quote of the Year? Lol
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:48 PM   #35

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 61 audio / 623 text
Mentioned: 813 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

I had it 2-1 Lux... I dunno bout that 3-0 shit, ya'll whylin with that... It was too close to be 3-0, that's a landslide. This battle was far from it

ELOH_STACKz - "Money Callin": http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prodd...2116-Money-663

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET the Refugee View Post
I'm so old i have trouble holding my poop in when i fart.......Hows that for imagery?
Might be a bit premature, but... Quote of the Year? Lol
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Hollow went very personal the whole time Lux was tryin to live off the hype from the calicoe battle tried to use the same angle an it didnt work at all
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #36

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

Hollow went very personal the whole time Lux was tryin to live off the hype from the calicoe battle tried to use the same angle an it didnt work at all
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Wow. The king has been dethroned.
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #37

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Wow. The king has been dethroned.
Unread 01-27-2014, 04:05 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

When most people watch battles, they look at their favorite as the one who's going to win so your gonna pay more attention to him regardless. No matter how much ya try to cover it up.. They both were good.. I just enjoyed the battle, didn't care about who won..

*sniff* LOADED! lmao! that shit killed me.
Unread 01-27-2014, 04:05 PM   #38

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

When most people watch battles, they look at their favorite as the one who's going to win so your gonna pay more attention to him regardless. No matter how much ya try to cover it up.. They both were good.. I just enjoyed the battle, didn't care about who won..

Unread 01-27-2014, 04:13 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

i watched this earlier today when i woke up.. got this with HOllow for the WIN.. idk about 3-0 but he won regardless

1st time i seen hollow battle, and 2nd time i seen LL , ion be around the battles much but from what i was paying attention to it was pretty damn nice.. that 3rd rond from Hollow.. Ughhhhhh

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 01-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #39

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

i watched this earlier today when i woke up.. got this with HOllow for the WIN.. idk about 3-0 but he won regardless

1st time i seen hollow battle, and 2nd time i seen LL , ion be around the battles much but from what i was paying attention to it was pretty damn nice.. that 3rd rond from Hollow.. Ughhhhhh

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 01-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:

this was my #1 battle rapper Vs My #2 so I couldn't really play favorites

they represent my two favorite elements of battle rap

Lux- Bars

Hollow- Jokes

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 01-27-2014, 05:11 PM   #40

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:

this was my #1 battle rapper Vs My #2 so I couldn't really play favorites

they represent my two favorite elements of battle rap

Lux- Bars

Hollow- Jokes

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk