Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-28-2017, 09:29 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Let me get some things straight first,

You are hardly active, you come on early in the day whilst I am at work and I never see you on anywhere past 5PM Eastern. Nor do you battle at all. I joined the site three months ago, and after one battle Row sent me an invite w/ promises to help me elevate. Who wouldn't accept? Do you think I am destined to Anbu because I was enticed to join them within 24hrs of my arrival? I think that's an unfair assumption that I have to be "locked in".

As I spent more time here and saw the community, and saw how INACTIVE you and Row are, my mind began to be wary. You are the only one yelling this "Crew Of The Year" shit but you don't give enough credit to your guys battling every-day, Anbu did not get crew of the year because of you. Row only contributed in the sense of actually helping people like me and MCKG elevate. To be honest, me and MCKG along w/ a few other members were the ones battling multiple times per day, and having Anbu's name lit up everywhere.

I purposely left it in the air if I was going to be active or not, as you see I wrote "I don't know if I will show same amount of activity" because it was actually up in there air if I was gonna' be active or not.

If it's such a big problem for people to leave, why didn't you air out @Rai ? Instead you aired me out, the one who did their due diligence for Anbu.

Anyways, I only got one thing to say to you all after this bullshit.

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!
So....you joined RULE's crew?
Unread 12-28-2017, 09:29 PM   #31

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Let me get some things straight first,

You are hardly active, you come on early in the day whilst I am at work and I never see you on anywhere past 5PM Eastern. Nor do you battle at all. I joined the site three months ago, and after one battle Row sent me an invite w/ promises to help me elevate. Who wouldn't accept? Do you think I am destined to Anbu because I was enticed to join them within 24hrs of my arrival? I think that's an unfair assumption that I have to be "locked in".

As I spent more time here and saw the community, and saw how INACTIVE you and Row are, my mind began to be wary. You are the only one yelling this "Crew Of The Year" shit but you don't give enough credit to your guys battling every-day, Anbu did not get crew of the year because of you. Row only contributed in the sense of actually helping people like me and MCKG elevate. To be honest, me and MCKG along w/ a few other members were the ones battling multiple times per day, and having Anbu's name lit up everywhere.

I purposely left it in the air if I was going to be active or not, as you see I wrote "I don't know if I will show same amount of activity" because it was actually up in there air if I was gonna' be active or not.

If it's such a big problem for people to leave, why didn't you air out @Rai ? Instead you aired me out, the one who did their due diligence for Anbu.

Anyways, I only got one thing to say to you all after this bullshit.

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!
So....you joined RULE's crew?

Unread 12-28-2017, 10:13 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

“These Hoes aint loyal”

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:13 PM   #32

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

“These Hoes aint loyal”

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.

Tags
classickubastids