Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-28-2017, 10:22 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
If you're confident you're delivering the best "crew" experience when you lose people you don't really give a shit. You've lost someone you didn't really want. For example, we lost @MACC to Classick. We shed no tears, he hadn't bothered to participate in our crew discussions or get involved in anyway. We're obviously not compatible.

On the contrary though if you're losing members because your crew experience is sub-par then that's a sign you need to up your game. For example when I ran Baker Street we lost @Xwizit and that was because I was inactive, I had neglected it. That's on me.

This isn't really a reflection on Ops as I have no idea what you're crew is like on the inside. Just dropping some thoughts.
Did Punk say he didn't want him though? From my experience, if you're looking at the development side, it hurts the crew hard when someone that's had time invested in leaves. Manny and Phe leaving ACs early was horrible for us. Luckily both eventually asked to come back, realizing the grass was greener in ACs, but it still was a huge hit that guys who had a lot put into them had left for somewhere else.

It's especially bad when people claim to be leaving for reasons that aren't true, or that they don't hold out on.
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:22 AM   #11

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
If you're confident you're delivering the best "crew" experience when you lose people you don't really give a shit. You've lost someone you didn't really want. For example, we lost @MACC to Classick. We shed no tears, he hadn't bothered to participate in our crew discussions or get involved in anyway. We're obviously not compatible.

On the contrary though if you're losing members because your crew experience is sub-par then that's a sign you need to up your game. For example when I ran Baker Street we lost @Xwizit and that was because I was inactive, I had neglected it. That's on me.

This isn't really a reflection on Ops as I have no idea what you're crew is like on the inside. Just dropping some thoughts.
Did Punk say he didn't want him though? From my experience, if you're looking at the development side, it hurts the crew hard when someone that's had time invested in leaves. Manny and Phe leaving ACs early was horrible for us. Luckily both eventually asked to come back, realizing the grass was greener in ACs, but it still was a huge hit that guys who had a lot put into them had left for somewhere else.

It's especially bad when people claim to be leaving for reasons that aren't true, or that they don't hold out on.

Unread 12-28-2017, 10:24 AM
lllllllllllll

We make quite a big deal when people decide to leave. Yes we do care which is why I made the thread in the first place. Question is, did they care?

Crew experience, c’mon you should know that we’ve been the most talked about crew for a bit now. Crew experience is out of the question. It’s all about whos popular in a crew. People don’t care about the forums in a HOF crew, they just want that popular tag under their names. There’s no loyalty. If you ask me, it’s backstabbing to the fullest.

Our crew holds together because of the guys we currently have. 1 missing piece can be the reason we may become unbalanced. We’re a collective with chemistry to each other so I honestly don’t care about how anyone else runs their crew, but we remain relevant because we’re a team, not lottery picks.

And we’re talking about a guy people may consider “not all the way developed” or “new and irrelevant” so that goes to show you that each and every person plays an important role.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 12-28-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:24 AM   #12

lllllllllllll

We make quite a big deal when people decide to leave. Yes we do care which is why I made the thread in the first place. Question is, did they care?

Crew experience, c’mon you should know that we’ve been the most talked about crew for a bit now. Crew experience is out of the question. It’s all about whos popular in a crew. People don’t care about the forums in a HOF crew, they just want that popular tag under their names. There’s no loyalty. If you ask me, it’s backstabbing to the fullest.

Our crew holds together because of the guys we currently have. 1 missing piece can be the reason we may become unbalanced. We’re a collective with chemistry to each other so I honestly don’t care about how anyone else runs their crew, but we remain relevant because we’re a team, not lottery picks.

And we’re talking about a guy people may consider “not all the way developed” or “new and irrelevant” so that goes to show you that each and every person plays an important role.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 12-28-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Unread 12-28-2017, 10:31 AM
EtH

You'd almost forget that Punk basically built himself up through ClassicK as well. He knows what the forum were like.
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:31 AM   #13

EtH

You'd almost forget that Punk basically built himself up through ClassicK as well. He knows what the forum were like.

Unread 12-28-2017, 10:38 AM
lllllllllllll

I joined Classick YEARS ago but damn there at the end when the crew was retired. Lool I wasn’t in as long as it may have seemed. I spent most of my time in a crew alone before joining Legion of Doom. And I think that was after the Originals. My first major crew was DPS before getting kicked out after the whole Text Lounge Crips thing haha @Rain Matrix 2017
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:38 AM   #14

lllllllllllll

I joined Classick YEARS ago but damn there at the end when the crew was retired. Lool I wasn’t in as long as it may have seemed. I spent most of my time in a crew alone before joining Legion of Doom. And I think that was after the Originals. My first major crew was DPS before getting kicked out after the whole Text Lounge Crips thing haha @Rain Matrix 2017

Unread 12-28-2017, 12:02 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Let me get some things straight first,

You are hardly active, you come on early in the day whilst I am at work and I never see you on anywhere past 5PM Eastern. Nor do you battle at all. I joined the site three months ago, and after one battle Row sent me an invite w/ promises to help me elevate. Who wouldn't accept? Do you think I am destined to Anbu because I was enticed to join them within 24hrs of my arrival? I think that's an unfair assumption that I have to be "locked in".

As I spent more time here and saw the community, and saw how INACTIVE you and Row are, my mind began to be wary. You are the only one yelling this "Crew Of The Year" shit but you don't give enough credit to your guys battling every-day, Anbu did not get crew of the year because of you. Row only contributed in the sense of actually helping people like me and MCKG elevate. To be honest, me and MCKG along w/ a few other members were the ones battling multiple times per day, and having Anbu's name lit up everywhere.

I purposely left it in the air if I was going to be active or not, as you see I wrote "I don't know if I will show same amount of activity" because it was actually up in there air if I was gonna' be active or not.

If it's such a big problem for people to leave, why didn't you air out @Rai ? Instead you aired me out, the one who did their due diligence for Anbu.

Anyways, I only got one thing to say to you all after this bullshit.

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:02 PM   #15

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

You are hardly active, you come on early in the day whilst I am at work and I never see you on anywhere past 5PM Eastern. Nor do you battle at all. I joined the site three months ago, and after one battle Row sent me an invite w/ promises to help me elevate. Who wouldn't accept? Do you think I am destined to Anbu because I was enticed to join them within 24hrs of my arrival? I think that's an unfair assumption that I have to be "locked in".

As I spent more time here and saw the community, and saw how INACTIVE you and Row are, my mind began to be wary. You are the only one yelling this "Crew Of The Year" shit but you don't give enough credit to your guys battling every-day, Anbu did not get crew of the year because of you. Row only contributed in the sense of actually helping people like me and MCKG elevate. To be honest, me and MCKG along w/ a few other members were the ones battling multiple times per day, and having Anbu's name lit up everywhere.

I purposely left it in the air if I was going to be active or not, as you see I wrote "I don't know if I will show same amount of activity" because it was actually up in there air if I was gonna' be active or not.

If it's such a big problem for people to leave, why didn't you air out @Rai ? Instead you aired me out, the one who did their due diligence for Anbu.

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:09 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!
HAHAHAH OWWWW!! My Boy Said 'Its CLASSICK YOU BASTIDS!!'

Aye, Put Some Respect On That Mans Name!
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:09 PM   #16

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!
HAHAHAH OWWWW!! My Boy Said 'Its CLASSICK YOU BASTIDS!!'

Aye, Put Some Respect On That Mans Name!
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:25 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!
I log in daily and I’m very active even if I’m not battling. You for sure didn’t win crew of the year on your own with 16 battles pretending you are this battle machine. Hell, I can fart out 16 text battles in a week. Fact is, you LIED just to join Classick. You keep bringing up @Rai but he wasn’t in this crew for that long lol. It was like a week or so. That’s not putting time in. It’s like he never even joined.

And me not helping? Lol boy please. I tried to keep track of everyone. I think I’m currently the main one making crew threads while you’re swapping through multi accounts not knowing which useless gimmick you wanna go with.

I don’t give enough credit but for what reason am I the only screaming “crew of the year”? That was also your job. Come at me me for representing the crew and doing what you’re suppose to be doing.
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:25 PM   #17

lllllllllllll

Quote:

#CLASSICKuBASTIDS!
I log in daily and I’m very active even if I’m not battling. You for sure didn’t win crew of the year on your own with 16 battles pretending you are this battle machine. Hell, I can fart out 16 text battles in a week. Fact is, you LIED just to join Classick. You keep bringing up @Rai but he wasn’t in this crew for that long lol. It was like a week or so. That’s not putting time in. It’s like he never even joined.

And me not helping? Lol boy please. I tried to keep track of everyone. I think I’m currently the main one making crew threads while you’re swapping through multi accounts not knowing which useless gimmick you wanna go with.

I don’t give enough credit but for what reason am I the only screaming “crew of the year”? That was also your job. Come at me me for representing the crew and doing what you’re suppose to be doing.

Unread 12-28-2017, 12:30 PM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post

Tried to keep track of everyone... LMFAO.

I had 16 battles on this account, and another 20 or so + tournament battles on another account.

Like I said, go 16 w/ me or just shut the fuck up.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:30 PM   #18

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post

I had 16 battles on this account, and another 20 or so + tournament battles on another account.

Unread 12-28-2017, 12:36 PM
Bape
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 23 Lost

Anbu vs Classick?
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:36 PM   #19

Bape
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 23 Lost

Voted: 161 audio / 634 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Anbu vs Classick?
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:38 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

on an account that no one knew was you LOOL wtf kind've shit is that? Repping our crew on your multi account that's not even in the crew? Quit with the bullshit you gay ass brat.

Don't flatter yourself. I will fuck you up, but I'm not doing no damn text battle. You idiots always wanna settle some shit in text because you can't do anything else. 3 minute diss track battle
Unread 12-28-2017, 12:38 PM   #20

lllllllllllll

Quote:

on an account that no one knew was you LOOL wtf kind've shit is that? Repping our crew on your multi account that's not even in the crew? Quit with the bullshit you gay ass brat.

Don't flatter yourself. I will fuck you up, but I'm not doing no damn text battle. You idiots always wanna settle some shit in text because you can't do anything else. 3 minute diss track battle

Tags
classickubastids