Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-16-2015, 08:53 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 813 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Default FUCK all of you!!!!! Pugz thinking big picture (enter for a look behind the curtain)

Ya'll corny motherfuckers claim "I'm all about LB", "I been here for 8 years & it's horrible". Blah blah blah, but what have you REALLY done here besides lose battles & troll? NOTHING !!!!! I brought 10 new niggas to the site & Pugz got 7 paid subscriptions that day. & I did that off the strength, for the love of LB. I don't get a cut of that. I don't even battle in here anymore. But I still pay my $5 every month off GP. To support the movement. Cuz I want this ship to set sail & explore new waters. Complacency is a killer...

Battle rap's popularity is at an all-time high right now. No debating. Battles r getting Millions of views, the Rappers themselves r getting bigger paydays, we even have "Industry" niggas coming back to collect checks. So why are you shitting on @Pugz for seeing the big picture & trying to cash in on it too? He's worked hard as fuck since 2006 to get LB to where it's at now. & what does he have to show for it? Nothing!!! Why? Cuz if he keeps relying on ya'll cheap faggots to pay the bills, he'd be homeless. Half of you got your "Exclusive" statuses for free, by Pugz himself. Why? Cuz he appreciates you being around & contributing to his machine. I told that nigga to dead EVERY nigga w/ free Exclusives & downgrade them to Basic. Why reward unsupportive ppl for being trolls?

As for the whole Fiji thing... The thing that gets buried is that Rant was in fact an FVC member. Fiji kneeeeeewww Rant wouldn't check his thread cuz well, go look at it. Shit empty as fuck. Why? Cuz he too busy jerking off to S&M Anime & eating glazed donuts. Whsts the difference if I PM you or if I drop the link in a voting thread? Either u gonna vote or not? Wtf is the big conspiracy? Ya'll think niggas want to win on LB soooooo badly that they'd conspire to cheat to get a W? Wins don't mean shit!!!! It's a fucking text site!!! @ILL4 is #1 every month & he's fucking GARBAGE!!!! Lol, wins mean nothing. It's about the love for the art. Or Atleast it should be.

That rule change had been talked out for years now. In today's day & age, it's all about adjusting to the times. NFL makes rule changes all the time. The NCAA just implemented a Playoff system, why? Cuz the old way of doing thing was outdated. Plain & simple. LB has been outdated for a while now. Pugz knows it, you know it, I know it. But niggas r satisfied with complacency.

The ppl complaint are the same ppl that say "I love how LB used to be". Well, a lot of ppl loved it when Slavery was legal, does that make it right? Fuck no. Ya'll are selfish!!!! I feel like those niggas want to keep LB hidden so they can be the coolest kid on the block. LB is all you have going for them, so they aren't open to change. Because change means expansion.

We (yes I said we cuz I'm apart of the movement) are trying expand the brand & modernize the LB philosophy. Believe it or not, there's a whooooollle other world outside of LB. & there are a lot of opportunity for ppl to profit off of renewed interests. Pugz changed the rule not to justify Fiji Osa's actions, he wants ppl to take a proactive approach & promote themselves outside of LB. This site has been a great platform for & birthed some of the best Battle Rappers to ever touch the stage: Arsonal, Conceited, Daylyt, Charron, Real Talk, etc...

How did they become famous? Not by keeping their talents relegated to the LB forums. They promoted themselves on Social Media/YouTube & ended up getting a break. Which has made their lives better, but what have any of them done for LB? We've reached to Charron & Conceited about doing interviews, what do they ask? How much? We've asked them to wear an LB shirt in their battles or blogs to promote the brand, what do they ask? How much? Pugz can't pay these niggas $2000-5000 a pop off of 17 legit subscriptions. Lol... It's just not plausible. We live in a Capitalist society, money talks & bullshittin walks. & Pufz is tired of walking, the nigga is gonna try his hand at talking now.

Expanding the brand means: more subscriptions, more traffic, more advertising, etc which means MORE MONEY!!!! Just cuz it's a hobby for YOU doesn't mean it's not a BUSINESS to HIM. Never thought about it like that huh? Of course not. Cuz faggot niggas r short-sighted by nature...

Where's my Tea at?

ELOH_STACKz - "Money Callin": http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prodd...2116-Money-663

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET the Refugee View Post
I'm so old i have trouble holding my poop in when i fart.......Hows that for imagery?
Might be a bit premature, but... Quote of the Year? Lol

Last edited by Row; 01-16-2015 at 09:53 PM.
Unread 01-16-2015, 08:53 PM   #1

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 61 audio / 623 text

Default FUCK all of you!!!!! Pugz thinking big picture (enter for a look behind the curtain)

Ya'll corny motherfuckers claim "I'm all about LB", "I been here for 8 years & it's horrible". Blah blah blah, but what have you REALLY done here besides lose battles & troll? NOTHING !!!!! I brought 10 new niggas to the site & Pugz got 7 paid subscriptions that day. & I did that off the strength, for the love of LB. I don't get a cut of that. I don't even battle in here anymore. But I still pay my $5 every month off GP. To support the movement. Cuz I want this ship to set sail & explore new waters. Complacency is a killer...

Battle rap's popularity is at an all-time high right now. No debating. Battles r getting Millions of views, the Rappers themselves r getting bigger paydays, we even have "Industry" niggas coming back to collect checks. So why are you shitting on @Pugz for seeing the big picture & trying to cash in on it too? He's worked hard as fuck since 2006 to get LB to where it's at now. & what does he have to show for it? Nothing!!! Why? Cuz if he keeps relying on ya'll cheap faggots to pay the bills, he'd be homeless. Half of you got your "Exclusive" statuses for free, by Pugz himself. Why? Cuz he appreciates you being around & contributing to his machine. I told that nigga to dead EVERY nigga w/ free Exclusives & downgrade them to Basic. Why reward unsupportive ppl for being trolls?

As for the whole Fiji thing... The thing that gets buried is that Rant was in fact an FVC member. Fiji kneeeeeewww Rant wouldn't check his thread cuz well, go look at it. Shit empty as fuck. Why? Cuz he too busy jerking off to S&M Anime & eating glazed donuts. Whsts the difference if I PM you or if I drop the link in a voting thread? Either u gonna vote or not? Wtf is the big conspiracy? Ya'll think niggas want to win on LB soooooo badly that they'd conspire to cheat to get a W? Wins don't mean shit!!!! It's a fucking text site!!! @ILL4 is #1 every month & he's fucking GARBAGE!!!! Lol, wins mean nothing. It's about the love for the art. Or Atleast it should be.

That rule change had been talked out for years now. In today's day & age, it's all about adjusting to the times. NFL makes rule changes all the time. The NCAA just implemented a Playoff system, why? Cuz the old way of doing thing was outdated. Plain & simple. LB has been outdated for a while now. Pugz knows it, you know it, I know it. But niggas r satisfied with complacency.

The ppl complaint are the same ppl that say "I love how LB used to be". Well, a lot of ppl loved it when Slavery was legal, does that make it right? Fuck no. Ya'll are selfish!!!! I feel like those niggas want to keep LB hidden so they can be the coolest kid on the block. LB is all you have going for them, so they aren't open to change. Because change means expansion.

We (yes I said we cuz I'm apart of the movement) are trying expand the brand & modernize the LB philosophy. Believe it or not, there's a whooooollle other world outside of LB. & there are a lot of opportunity for ppl to profit off of renewed interests. Pugz changed the rule not to justify Fiji Osa's actions, he wants ppl to take a proactive approach & promote themselves outside of LB. This site has been a great platform for & birthed some of the best Battle Rappers to ever touch the stage: Arsonal, Conceited, Daylyt, Charron, Real Talk, etc...

How did they become famous? Not by keeping their talents relegated to the LB forums. They promoted themselves on Social Media/YouTube & ended up getting a break. Which has made their lives better, but what have any of them done for LB? We've reached to Charron & Conceited about doing interviews, what do they ask? How much? We've asked them to wear an LB shirt in their battles or blogs to promote the brand, what do they ask? How much? Pugz can't pay these niggas $2000-5000 a pop off of 17 legit subscriptions. Lol... It's just not plausible. We live in a Capitalist society, money talks & bullshittin walks. & Pufz is tired of walking, the nigga is gonna try his hand at talking now.

Expanding the brand means: more subscriptions, more traffic, more advertising, etc which means MORE MONEY!!!! Just cuz it's a hobby for YOU doesn't mean it's not a BUSINESS to HIM. Never thought about it like that huh? Of course not. Cuz faggot niggas r short-sighted by nature...

Where's my Tea at?

ELOH_STACKz - "Money Callin": http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prodd...2116-Money-663

Quote:
I'm so old i have trouble holding my poop in when i fart.......Hows that for imagery?

Last edited by Row; 01-16-2015 at 09:53 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:00 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

It's a blanket rule. No PMing for votes. It's not difficult.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:00 PM   #2

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

It's a blanket rule. No PMing for votes. It's not difficult.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-16-2015, 09:01 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. You brought 10 people to the site? That sounds like a Patriarch spot if I ever heard one. @Pugz.

2. Pugz has been working hard as fuck since 2006 yeah? Maybe do a slight history check before you make the thread mate.

3. Why would ANYONE pay for exclusive. Explain to me it's benefits (besides limiting the amount of potential musicians we bring to the site).

4. PMing FVC members is against the rules and everyone knows it, including Fiji.

5. There's a whole world outside of LB.....but we're on LB. How is that world relevant? If it doesn't translate to this site, it doesn't mean shit. You brought 10 people to the site? Then where the fuck are they? Same 20 guys posting as it's been for the past year man. You 10 guys are no where to be found.

6. Arsonal and Daylyt were on LB? Regardless, how does Charron and Conceited help us now when they arent around? Their success means NOTHING to this website.

7. What kind of business refuses to pay for advertising? If Pugz ran LB like a business then it would be soooooooo much better.
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:01 PM   #3

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

1. You brought 10 people to the site? That sounds like a Patriarch spot if I ever heard one. @Pugz.

2. Pugz has been working hard as fuck since 2006 yeah? Maybe do a slight history check before you make the thread mate.

3. Why would ANYONE pay for exclusive. Explain to me it's benefits (besides limiting the amount of potential musicians we bring to the site).

4. PMing FVC members is against the rules and everyone knows it, including Fiji.

5. There's a whole world outside of LB.....but we're on LB. How is that world relevant? If it doesn't translate to this site, it doesn't mean shit. You brought 10 people to the site? Then where the fuck are they? Same 20 guys posting as it's been for the past year man. You 10 guys are no where to be found.

6. Arsonal and Daylyt were on LB? Regardless, how does Charron and Conceited help us now when they arent around? Their success means NOTHING to this website.

7. What kind of business refuses to pay for advertising? If Pugz ran LB like a business then it would be soooooooo much better.

Unread 01-16-2015, 09:01 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Pugz has come out of his pocket soooooo many times so we can have somewhere to do what we love to do. Battle

Advertising costs money. How'd you find the site? I saw it in XXL Magazine. That shit wasn't free. We got multiple

Radio shows going on right now, you think it's free? It's not.

Pugz put on a showcase in NY where LB artists could perform & share their music with the world. The nigga went outta pocket $750 to pay K-Shine for recycled bars. Why? Not cuz he wanted to. Cuz he knew that having K-Shine's name attached to our showcase would bring more views/exposure to the table... But fuck Pugz right?

He has worked endlessly behind the scenes (with Fiji OSA & Joe Muggz. You know, they same niggas ya'll have been bashing all week) to get LetsBeef artists LIVE BATTLES on LA Batlegroundz. Why? Cuz he believes in us. He supports us, he wants us to thrive. Because us thriving is good for LetsBeef. You know, the same site you claim to love do much... You think getting Danny Myers on the card was free? He's paying for niggas flights & lodging too... But fuck Pugz?

Quote:
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:01 PM   #4

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Pugz has come out of his pocket soooooo many times so we can have somewhere to do what we love to do. Battle

Advertising costs money. How'd you find the site? I saw it in XXL Magazine. That shit wasn't free. We got multiple

Radio shows going on right now, you think it's free? It's not.

Pugz put on a showcase in NY where LB artists could perform & share their music with the world. The nigga went outta pocket $750 to pay K-Shine for recycled bars. Why? Not cuz he wanted to. Cuz he knew that having K-Shine's name attached to our showcase would bring more views/exposure to the table... But fuck Pugz right?

He has worked endlessly behind the scenes (with Fiji OSA & Joe Muggz. You know, they same niggas ya'll have been bashing all week) to get LetsBeef artists LIVE BATTLES on LA Batlegroundz. Why? Cuz he believes in us. He supports us, he wants us to thrive. Because us thriving is good for LetsBeef. You know, the same site you claim to love do much... You think getting Danny Myers on the card was free? He's paying for niggas flights & lodging too... But fuck Pugz?
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:04 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Oh so it's. Fiji been working with Pugz so the rules we all have to abide to don't apply to Fiji.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Are you drunk? I mean it is a Frida night. The OP is off base quite a bit and has a hint of drunk ranting/venting.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-16-2015, 09:04 PM   #5

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Oh so it's. Fiji been working with Pugz so the rules we all have to abide to don't apply to Fiji.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Are you drunk? I mean it is a Frida night. The OP is off base quite a bit and has a hint of drunk ranting/venting.
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:04 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Pugz sorted the XXL magazine aye? Again, slight history check there pal.

The thing is, you seem to be under the impression that you can't say "Fuck Pugz" just because he puts in work. You do know the dude straight deleted my 5 year account for "shit stirring" yeah? Imagine he deleted Fiji's right now. You're up in arms after Fiji legitimately broke the rules and got banned. Imagine he did nothing and got deleted? You'd be saying Fuck Pugz too.

I don't mind the guy too much. I dont think he runs LB well and the direction towards live battling only works if that is going to result in traffic for Letsbeef.com, which so far it has done absolutely nothing for us.
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:04 PM   #6

Hubert Cumberdale

Pugz sorted the XXL magazine aye? Again, slight history check there pal.

The thing is, you seem to be under the impression that you can't say "Fuck Pugz" just because he puts in work. You do know the dude straight deleted my 5 year account for "shit stirring" yeah? Imagine he deleted Fiji's right now. You're up in arms after Fiji legitimately broke the rules and got banned. Imagine he did nothing and got deleted? You'd be saying Fuck Pugz too.

I don't mind the guy too much. I dont think he runs LB well and the direction towards live battling only works if that is going to result in traffic for Letsbeef.com, which so far it has done absolutely nothing for us.

Unread 01-16-2015, 09:05 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unadulterated EtH View Post

3. Why would ANYONE pay for exclusive. Explain to me it's benefits
This just proves my point... Why buy exclusive? To support the machine you fucking idiot. Lol... You are EXACTLY the type of asshole I'm talking about... I'd rather have 30 Fiji Osa's than 30 EtH's anyday. Atleast Fiji sees the vision... You're blind at the wheel

Quote:
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:05 PM   #7

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unadulterated EtH View Post

3. Why would ANYONE pay for exclusive. Explain to me it's benefits
This just proves my point... Why buy exclusive? To support the machine you fucking idiot. Lol... You are EXACTLY the type of asshole I'm talking about... I'd rather have 30 Fiji Osa's than 30 EtH's anyday. Atleast Fiji sees the vision... You're blind at the wheel
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Why would you pay for exclusive when exclusive has been out for years and all that time the site was neglected. You know support is a 2 way street right?

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-16-2015, 09:06 PM   #8

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Why would you pay for exclusive when exclusive has been out for years and all that time the site was neglected. You know support is a 2 way street right?
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:07 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOH_STACKz View Post
So buying exclusive is a donation?

You'd rather have 30 cheaters eh? Cool. Good to see where the site's headed.
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:07 PM   #9

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOH_STACKz View Post
So buying exclusive is a donation?

You'd rather have 30 cheaters eh? Cool. Good to see where the site's headed.

Unread 01-16-2015, 09:09 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

The rule was outdated. Needed updating if LB is to move into the next phase. We need to promote !!!! Advertise!!!!! It's about exposure. He wants everybody to tweet, FB, put their battle links on IG to drive traffic. Breed some life into this place. Aren't you tired of seeing the same 3 faggots in the chat box everyday? I sure as fuck am...

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

So rules can never be changed?

Does that mean u support Slavery EtH?

Quote:
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:09 PM   #10

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

The rule was outdated. Needed updating if LB is to move into the next phase. We need to promote !!!! Advertise!!!!! It's about exposure. He wants everybody to tweet, FB, put their battle links on IG to drive traffic. Breed some life into this place. Aren't you tired of seeing the same 3 faggots in the chat box everyday? I sure as fuck am...

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

So rules can never be changed?

Does that mean u support Slavery EtH?

Tags
facts, fairexchange, putupthatchicken