Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-23-2014, 09:51 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Default IAMLOCK to thread

When did you notify Bnas that he would be facing Fiji and not Leroy?

And can you provide proof?

I keep hearing all this talk about notifying him but never see anything to back it up.

Lets dead this problem right now.

Yeah yeah coulda pm'd but it's better in the open and Bnas has a bad enough rep as it is so atleast this way people know whats really what.

Lets end this.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 04-23-2014, 09:51 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Default IAMLOCK to thread

When did you notify Bnas that he would be facing Fiji and not Leroy?

And can you provide proof?

I keep hearing all this talk about notifying him but never see anything to back it up.

Lets dead this problem right now.

Yeah yeah coulda pm'd but it's better in the open and Bnas has a bad enough rep as it is so atleast this way people know whats really what.

Lets end this.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 04-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Just C .. I have attempted a solution w/ all this

I asked to be a replacement in b4b
Lock told me that he had a spot open and out of the 2 MCs that were avail for b4b battle I chose Bnas
Lock got w/ Bnas and confirmed it all and then let me know that I was battling Bnas

If we are getting an extension for b4b then there is no reason as to why Bnas can't submit another video ..
Unread 04-23-2014, 09:58 PM   #2

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@Just C .. I have attempted a solution w/ all this

I asked to be a replacement in b4b
Lock told me that he had a spot open and out of the 2 MCs that were avail for b4b battle I chose Bnas
Lock got w/ Bnas and confirmed it all and then let me know that I was battling Bnas

If we are getting an extension for b4b then there is no reason as to why Bnas can't submit another video ..

Unread 04-23-2014, 10:06 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

All I want to know is when Lock first approached bnas informing him that he would be facing you and not leroy.

I checked that thread you linked and the only "concrete" thing I see mentioning bnas should be facing you instead was on the 21'st/ And by that time bnas had already submitted his verse. It's too late to move the goalposts then.

If lock didn't inform him in PM way in advance of bnas posting for leroy, Bnas should go through.

If he did, and bnas decided to ignore it for w.e reason. then he should either face you or forfeit.

I'm seeing a lot of claims that bnas was told way in advance that he would be facing you instead and absolutely no evidence to back that up.

If lock can prove that. Or he admits that wasn't the case. then the issue is dead and resolved and everyone moves on.

Everything else is irrelevant.

I'm part German myself.

Last edited by J u s T C; 04-23-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:06 PM   #3

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

All I want to know is when Lock first approached bnas informing him that he would be facing you and not leroy.

I checked that thread you linked and the only "concrete" thing I see mentioning bnas should be facing you instead was on the 21'st/ And by that time bnas had already submitted his verse. It's too late to move the goalposts then.

If lock didn't inform him in PM way in advance of bnas posting for leroy, Bnas should go through.

If he did, and bnas decided to ignore it for w.e reason. then he should either face you or forfeit.

I'm seeing a lot of claims that bnas was told way in advance that he would be facing you instead and absolutely no evidence to back that up.

If lock can prove that. Or he admits that wasn't the case. then the issue is dead and resolved and everyone moves on.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Last edited by J u s T C; 04-23-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Fiji Osa
Default Just C .. Please Man

I know we have had our issues time and time again on LB but my dude

take ya fucking cape off .. you can't save all these emotional ass children (myself included) I understand you doing your MOD THANG but come on man

ROFL!!
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #4

Fiji Osa

Default Just C .. Please Man

take ya fucking cape off .. you can't save all these emotional ass children (myself included) I understand you doing your MOD THANG but come on man

ROFL!!

Unread 04-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Lol I'm just tryin to get to the bottom of the problem.No issues with you. compared to bnas who I had years of issues with you're a stand up guy .

Just tryna resolve the problem because claims and accusations being thrown but I'm seeing no evidence to back them up.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 04-23-2014, 10:12 PM   #5

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Lol I'm just tryin to get to the bottom of the problem.No issues with you. compared to bnas who I had years of issues with you're a stand up guy .

Just tryna resolve the problem because claims and accusations being thrown but I'm seeing no evidence to back them up.
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji Osa View Post

ROFL!!
Why is this shit even an issue. Bnas is a garbage sniper and can't beat anyone anyways. What the fuck is he doing in this tournament. You guys acting like this could decide the winner or some shit if he moves on, Everyones got their place on this site and Macc + Bnas will always just be snipers that can't put out material vs decent people. Bnas does his thing... against bads, someones gotta do it.. but damn.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:13 PM   #6

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji Osa View Post

ROFL!!
Why is this shit even an issue. Bnas is a garbage sniper and can't beat anyone anyways. What the fuck is he doing in this tournament. You guys acting like this could decide the winner or some shit if he moves on, Everyones got their place on this site and Macc + Bnas will always just be snipers that can't put out material vs decent people. Bnas does his thing... against bads, someones gotta do it.. but damn.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Fiji Osa

LOL Sub has a point still all in all
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:21 PM   #7

Fiji Osa

LOL Sub has a point still all in all

Unread 04-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
It's an issue because 1 party is telling the truth while the other isn't.

If 1 gets to talk out of his ass to manipulate how a tourney progresses without being brought into question and gets off scott free it sets a bad president for future events tbph I'm surprised no 1 else is pushing this further.

Bullshit shoud be called and the truth exposed so these kinda manoeuvres don't prosper.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 04-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #8

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
It's an issue because 1 party is telling the truth while the other isn't.

If 1 gets to talk out of his ass to manipulate how a tourney progresses without being brought into question and gets off scott free it sets a bad president for future events tbph I'm surprised no 1 else is pushing this further.

Bullshit shoud be called and the truth exposed so these kinda manoeuvres don't prosper.
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Aggo

I would love to see this deaded. Just C is bein a decent mod far as I can tell.
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:27 PM   #9

Aggo

I would love to see this deaded. Just C is bein a decent mod far as I can tell.

Unread 04-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Just C doing his job is weird as fuck to see. He's literally a troll account at this stage, who I think plays a bit of Metal Gear Solid, gets all emotional and tries to be a responsible member of the site....then tells someone to fuck off a week later. Rinse and repeat.
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:28 PM   #10

Hubert Cumberdale

Just C doing his job is weird as fuck to see. He's literally a troll account at this stage, who I think plays a bit of Metal Gear Solid, gets all emotional and tries to be a responsible member of the site....then tells someone to fuck off a week later. Rinse and repeat.

Tags
cutlockslack2014