Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:24 PM
NelSyn
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 24 Lost

You know....

This page has officially made me a fan of Huey Jazz.

Edit: I've never seen someone school Jason that bad..this is intresting *Grabs popcorn*
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #21

NelSyn
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 168 text

You know....

This page has officially made me a fan of Huey Jazz.

Edit: I've never seen someone school Jason that bad..this is intresting *Grabs popcorn*
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:33 PM
SH1T L0RD
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
its not an assumption. every weed smoker i know finds 101 justifications for their weed smoking.

if you wanna think its harmless to smoke weed like a nut then by all means go for it.

you must've done some pretty shitty essays if you dont know how much it damages your body though
for your information, my essays were super dank.... i didn't say anything about the damage it does to your body, did i? assumptions jason, they are your downfall. my point was to say i researched ALL the effects of smoking weed, and i still smoke it. If you want to talk about the harmful effects of SMOKE, you are in the wrong ballpark. weed can be consumed in food or via vaporizer, which don't involve smoke. so my point was, if you have researched the harmful effects of consuming marijuana and it actually scares you (in relation to the other harmful things we all do in our everyday lives) then you must be a huge pussy. jusayin.
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #22

SH1T L0RD

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
its not an assumption. every weed smoker i know finds 101 justifications for their weed smoking.

if you wanna think its harmless to smoke weed like a nut then by all means go for it.

you must've done some pretty shitty essays if you dont know how much it damages your body though
for your information, my essays were super dank.... i didn't say anything about the damage it does to your body, did i? assumptions jason, they are your downfall. my point was to say i researched ALL the effects of smoking weed, and i still smoke it. If you want to talk about the harmful effects of SMOKE, you are in the wrong ballpark. weed can be consumed in food or via vaporizer, which don't involve smoke. so my point was, if you have researched the harmful effects of consuming marijuana and it actually scares you (in relation to the other harmful things we all do in our everyday lives) then you must be a huge pussy. jusayin.

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:34 PM
SH1T L0RD

Quote:

"its not an assumption. every weed smoker i know finds 101 justifications for their weed smoking."

you literally proved my point
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #23

SH1T L0RD

Quote:

"its not an assumption. every weed smoker i know finds 101 justifications for their weed smoking."

you literally proved my point

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:39 PM
SH1T L0RD

Actually, there is no conclusive link between marijuana use and cancer. And every single negative physical effect of marijuana use can be remedied in one month of sobriety.
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #24

SH1T L0RD

Actually, there is no conclusive link between marijuana use and cancer. And every single negative physical effect of marijuana use can be remedied in one month of sobriety.

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:41 PM
SH1T L0RD

Quote:
fact of the matter is
weed effects your lungs, your brain, your heart, increases your risk of cancer etc

anyone who wants to argue that is retarded. theres overwhelming scientific evidence to support it and anyone who tries to prove its not hurting them is just trying to make themselves feel better about it
notice how all the scientific evidence you read says "may" increase risk
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #25

SH1T L0RD

Quote:
fact of the matter is
weed effects your lungs, your brain, your heart, increases your risk of cancer etc

anyone who wants to argue that is retarded. theres overwhelming scientific evidence to support it and anyone who tries to prove its not hurting them is just trying to make themselves feel better about it
notice how all the scientific evidence you read says "may" increase risk

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:44 PM
NelSyn
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 24 Lost

Jason, there is also overwhelming scientific evidence proving otherwise also. It is also casual for the government to keep the non-harmful affects in-conspicous, building a soceity of exceedingly mulish people. The fact that you are this hard-headed about this situation is proof.

You wanna use a broad vocabulary, I can too...Read like an open dictionary.

EDIT: Now that I got my two-cents in, I can continue spectating.
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #26

NelSyn
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 24 Lost

Jason, there is also overwhelming scientific evidence proving otherwise also. It is also casual for the government to keep the non-harmful affects in-conspicous, building a soceity of exceedingly mulish people. The fact that you are this hard-headed about this situation is proof.

You wanna use a broad vocabulary, I can too...Read like an open dictionary.

EDIT: Now that I got my two-cents in, I can continue spectating.
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:47 PM
SH1T L0RD

Quote:
marijuana is typically smoked and any smoke going into your lungs is increasing your risk of lung damage and cancer. theres no way around that fact
asssummmptions.

so narrow down your fight jason! you are fighting specifically against the smoking of anything. this has nothing to do with marijuana
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #27

SH1T L0RD

Quote:
marijuana is typically smoked and any smoke going into your lungs is increasing your risk of lung damage and cancer. theres no way around that fact
asssummmptions.

so narrow down your fight jason! you are fighting specifically against the smoking of anything. this has nothing to do with marijuana

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:51 PM
SH1T L0RD

Quote:
how do you know what the government does or doesnt do?
i know that the government and big business are like peas in a pod. i know that pharmaceutical companies are one of the top dogs when it comes to big business. I know that those companies fund the research that you read about the harmful effects of marijuana and that alcohol companies fund the "above the influence commercials"

wachu know?
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #28

SH1T L0RD

Quote:
i know that the government and big business are like peas in a pod. i know that pharmaceutical companies are one of the top dogs when it comes to big business. I know that those companies fund the research that you read about the harmful effects of marijuana and that alcohol companies fund the "above the influence commercials"

wachu know?

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM
NelSyn
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Oooh, now here is something I'm good at..
The American government has been filled w/ war-mongering assholes, I have noticed, since my birth. They bomb places like Iran, after recieving nuke threats, for something they did..this makes it evident that they do not care for the lives of their civilians..

Now, weed makes people calmer, & much more relaxed. You cannot deny that no matter how much you bother to argue; you can't. Not w/ your fake ass stastics or anything.

They say weed is illegal for it's intoxicating effects & lethality, but, it is much less lethal then asprin, tylnol or any other pain killer. Plus it does the job better. Alcohol intoxicates you to the point where you can barely speak, walk or even realize what you are doing, personally, none of these side-effects have happened to me w/ weed....

So, w/ this being said, and me being no scientist, instead, a fairly intellegent male Canadian citizen, why would they say it's too "Lethal & intoxicating" to be legal, BUT, Ciggarettes and Alcohol are BOTH more lethal, and Alcohol is much more intoxicating....

- nuff said, asshole.
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #29

NelSyn
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Oooh, now here is something I'm good at..
The American government has been filled w/ war-mongering assholes, I have noticed, since my birth. They bomb places like Iran, after recieving nuke threats, for something they did..this makes it evident that they do not care for the lives of their civilians..

Now, weed makes people calmer, & much more relaxed. You cannot deny that no matter how much you bother to argue; you can't. Not w/ your fake ass stastics or anything.

They say weed is illegal for it's intoxicating effects & lethality, but, it is much less lethal then asprin, tylnol or any other pain killer. Plus it does the job better. Alcohol intoxicates you to the point where you can barely speak, walk or even realize what you are doing, personally, none of these side-effects have happened to me w/ weed....

So, w/ this being said, and me being no scientist, instead, a fairly intellegent male Canadian citizen, why would they say it's too "Lethal & intoxicating" to be legal, BUT, Ciggarettes and Alcohol are BOTH more lethal, and Alcohol is much more intoxicating....

- nuff said, asshole.
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:08 PM
D Will
Basic Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

hahahahaha
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #30

D Will
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

hahahahaha