Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
There's pretty much like 2 people on LB right now that Lockhart didn't beat before 2015.
Facts.
Unread 12-22-2017, 09:32 PM   #81

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
There's pretty much like 2 people on LB right now that Lockhart didn't beat before 2015.
Facts.

Unread 12-22-2017, 09:42 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
Facts.
Did you ever beat me? I know we had a fucking abysmal battle I won at one stage but I can't recall if he did a proper one after it.

I envy you guys who can just battle man. Once I cut the generic shit I didn't realize I legit can only battle an extremely refined amount of people.
Unread 12-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #82

EtH

Quote:
Facts.
Did you ever beat me? I know we had a fucking abysmal battle I won at one stage but I can't recall if he did a proper one after it.

I envy you guys who can just battle man. Once I cut the generic shit I didn't realize I legit can only battle an extremely refined amount of people.

Unread 12-22-2017, 09:49 PM
Lockhart

Quote:

Nah I never did. That was 2013'ish time frame when that happened. 8 line battle in some forum tourney @NOBLE set up.

The whole battling thing consistently like I used to do was a gift and a curse, honestly. I've slowed down my battle output a lot since then. Work has been a major factor in that (pretty sad when you're able to be your most active out in the desert lol).

And I think the cutting of generic stuff out of your bars is beneficial to you, honestly. It makes your reads that much more enjoyable and it gives people a reason to read your lines. They're motivated to read some non-generic shit for once.
Unread 12-22-2017, 09:49 PM   #83

Lockhart

Quote:

Nah I never did. That was 2013'ish time frame when that happened. 8 line battle in some forum tourney @NOBLE set up.

The whole battling thing consistently like I used to do was a gift and a curse, honestly. I've slowed down my battle output a lot since then. Work has been a major factor in that (pretty sad when you're able to be your most active out in the desert lol).

And I think the cutting of generic stuff out of your bars is beneficial to you, honestly. It makes your reads that much more enjoyable and it gives people a reason to read your lines. They're motivated to read some non-generic shit for once.

Unread 12-22-2017, 09:59 PM
EtH

Quote:

You were basically in the same boat as me. You could always write clean, but did absolutely nothing at all on top of it. I was a little bit better conceptually than you too, which is rare cause I sucked conceptually. Dunno what you've done to change it up but maybe you have big time. Basically, the hierarchy of mastering that basic style was Bleu, then me, then you.

Yeah since I switched it up, I think at least I have a niche. There's a very specific thing that I do which will be remembered a bit. I don't try and shove the word "personals" down people's throats like the old school "horrorcore" guys did, but really, my only interest in battling ever is going for the throat, and humiliating someone.

Most "bars" would make the crowd say "Damn, thats good" in a low tone.
Most "jokes" make everyone laugh at your opponent.
Unread 12-22-2017, 09:59 PM   #84

EtH

Quote:

You were basically in the same boat as me. You could always write clean, but did absolutely nothing at all on top of it. I was a little bit better conceptually than you too, which is rare cause I sucked conceptually. Dunno what you've done to change it up but maybe you have big time. Basically, the hierarchy of mastering that basic style was Bleu, then me, then you.

Yeah since I switched it up, I think at least I have a niche. There's a very specific thing that I do which will be remembered a bit. I don't try and shove the word "personals" down people's throats like the old school "horrorcore" guys did, but really, my only interest in battling ever is going for the throat, and humiliating someone.

Unread 12-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Lockhart

Quote:

Ehhh it's been 4 years. And yeah I've definitely changed it up since then. I don't even really consider it a basic style, considering that's how I've always wrote ever since I got to a point where I was able to compete with people (I've not written any other way).

Yeah that's your niche on the site, man. Whenever your name's on the docket, people are wanting to see the shock value material that comes along with your style. Can honestly say you're the best at it.

I think if you matched Aggo's humor and your approach to battling, it would be almost unstoppable in live battles lol.
Unread 12-22-2017, 10:15 PM   #85

Lockhart

Quote:

Ehhh it's been 4 years. And yeah I've definitely changed it up since then. I don't even really consider it a basic style, considering that's how I've always wrote ever since I got to a point where I was able to compete with people (I've not written any other way).

Yeah that's your niche on the site, man. Whenever your name's on the docket, people are wanting to see the shock value material that comes along with your style. Can honestly say you're the best at it.

I think if you matched Aggo's humor and your approach to battling, it would be almost unstoppable in live battles lol.

Unread 12-23-2017, 12:21 AM
Prob
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

lol, this thread is confusing af to someone who doesnt kno whats going on around here in past years. I was just looking for my matchup in the 2nd round. Is that THC shit still going down?
Unread 12-23-2017, 12:21 AM   #86

Prob
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 2 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

lol, this thread is confusing af to someone who doesnt kno whats going on around here in past years. I was just looking for my matchup in the 2nd round. Is that THC shit still going down?
Unread 12-23-2017, 12:33 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prob View Post
Yeah the cards gonna come out Jan 1st i think. we just are chatting.

Can you set me as the sender @RULE?

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 12-23-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Unread 12-23-2017, 12:33 AM   #87

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prob View Post
Yeah the cards gonna come out Jan 1st i think. we just are chatting.

Can you set me as the sender @RULE?

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 12-23-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2017, 08:40 AM
EtH

So we doing this Rant? 32 lines?
Unread 12-23-2017, 08:40 AM   #88

EtH

So we doing this Rant? 32 lines?

Unread 12-23-2017, 08:47 AM
Wes Seneca

i SAID LOOK,
if my name aint on This List..Then Im knocking Rule Out,i would JA this Dude,He's Probbly playing Pocket POOL now!,i'd Hit him with the 50.. and then i would Fuckin Film his Prostitute spouse!..i JUST bOUGHT THIS nEW hOUSE !,AND His Office ?..wOO... is at His Moms, his Room. so before you Talk shit.. MOVE OUT!!!

ZIP HIM THE FUCK UP!!!!
yOU A FEE FEE FOR THE 99 AND 2000
Unread 12-23-2017, 08:47 AM   #89

Wes Seneca

i SAID LOOK,
if my name aint on This List..Then Im knocking Rule Out,i would JA this Dude,He's Probbly playing Pocket POOL now!,i'd Hit him with the 50.. and then i would Fuckin Film his Prostitute spouse!..i JUST bOUGHT THIS nEW hOUSE !,AND His Office ?..wOO... is at His Moms, his Room. so before you Talk shit.. MOVE OUT!!!

ZIP HIM THE FUCK UP!!!!
yOU A FEE FEE FOR THE 99 AND 2000

Unread 12-23-2017, 09:10 AM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
Throw me On that Shit
.....(Crickets)

.......C'mon Son. Hahahha.

.....You Lucky I Ain't In This Shit. I'd Beat You Then No Show On Everything Else, you Fucking Bum.
Unread 12-23-2017, 09:10 AM   #90

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
Throw me On that Shit
.....(Crickets)

.......C'mon Son. Hahahha.

.....You Lucky I Ain't In This Shit. I'd Beat You Then No Show On Everything Else, you Fucking Bum.

Tags
evillaugh, freerohaan