Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Bonita Bonfire vs CCeee
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Tain
Style: Written
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
YuckWTF vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!DeadTRI is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The crew used to be called The Bone Collectors @Andrew Hack
Unread 03-22-2014, 03:42 PM   #81

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

The crew used to be called The Bone Collectors @Andrew Hack

Unread 03-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Rican

#SAVEYOURHATE
Unread 03-22-2014, 03:43 PM   #82

Rican

#SAVEYOURHATE

Unread 03-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Aggo

#TEAMFRUGAL
Unread 03-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #83

Aggo

#TEAMFRUGAL

Unread 03-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I laughed at Punk saying to Crysis "you've been wack for years". Whaaaaaat a faggot. So what? Over a 6 month period where Punk makes some tracks and after 2 years or straight sucking dick, now he's in a position to call people wack? You've been noticeable for like 30 seconds mate, don't go pulling that card.
Unread 03-22-2014, 07:29 PM   #84

Hubert Cumberdale

I laughed at Punk saying to Crysis "you've been wack for years". Whaaaaaat a faggot. So what? Over a 6 month period where Punk makes some tracks and after 2 years or straight sucking dick, now he's in a position to call people wack? You've been noticeable for like 30 seconds mate, don't go pulling that card.

Unread 03-22-2014, 07:38 PM
LilDoDirty

#FTOH
Unread 03-22-2014, 07:38 PM   #85

LilDoDirty

#FTOH

Unread 03-22-2014, 08:19 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
Protecting the crew, i feel you. ANNNND what have you EVER been noticeable for? A bunch of forum gimmicks brah? lol I hate how every time I'm included into an argument someone bring up my tracks lol is that all people gotta say? I mean i make tracks like everyone else.. good job self.. Tracks that i don't even really promo all like that. Yall need some new shit to talk about like seriously.... Let your girlfriend fight for herself..... faggot
Unread 03-22-2014, 08:19 PM   #86

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Protecting the crew, i feel you. ANNNND what have you EVER been noticeable for? A bunch of forum gimmicks brah? lol I hate how every time I'm included into an argument someone bring up my tracks lol is that all people gotta say? I mean i make tracks like everyone else.. good job self.. Tracks that i don't even really promo all like that. Yall need some new shit to talk about like seriously.... Let your girlfriend fight for herself..... faggot

Unread 03-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
At absolutely no stage did I speak negative about your tracks there.

Stop being such a fucking female.

You guys need to take influence from dudes like Erupt, Huey, MAN DOWN etc. Fuck even Grizz.

These guys weren't big in the era you're trying to trash. Did they bitch about it? Fuck no. All of them rose up and got their names out there instead of acting like little uppity bitches on the forums trying to get their name out there by being "controversial".

You know why I can talk? Cause I did the exact same shit. Focus on your bars, people will notice. If your bars hold up to all time standards, then that's all that matters.
Unread 03-22-2014, 08:36 PM   #87

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:

You guys need to take influence from dudes like Erupt, Huey, MAN DOWN etc. Fuck even Grizz.

These guys weren't big in the era you're trying to trash. Did they bitch about it? Fuck no. All of them rose up and got their names out there instead of acting like little uppity bitches on the forums trying to get their name out there by being "controversial".

You know why I can talk? Cause I did the exact same shit. Focus on your bars, people will notice. If your bars hold up to all time standards, then that's all that matters.

Unread 03-22-2014, 08:47 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

lol Stfu... I'm being the female but NO ONES tranna battle. Now, since your bullshit Bad Guy role didn't work out for you & your like... another bum ass nigga looking for any and everything to be apart of, you think all of this preaching shit's gonna actually change how i look at you divas. Era im tranna trash lol.... And as for focusing on my "bars" You don't know what I'm doing so telling me that is pointless. "You know why I can talk?" buuut who asked you to talk? No ones tagging you.It's like you open threads looking to see if Punk posted. Wtf yo like go get a fucking hobby.
Unread 03-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #88

lllllllllllll

Quote:

lol Stfu... I'm being the female but NO ONES tranna battle. Now, since your bullshit Bad Guy role didn't work out for you & your like... another bum ass nigga looking for any and everything to be apart of, you think all of this preaching shit's gonna actually change how i look at you divas. Era im tranna trash lol.... And as for focusing on my "bars" You don't know what I'm doing so telling me that is pointless. "You know why I can talk?" buuut who asked you to talk? No ones tagging you.It's like you open threads looking to see if Punk posted. Wtf yo like go get a fucking hobby.

Unread 03-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Cloverfield Vs Chloroformers = Why FTOH is a bad view point.
Unread 03-22-2014, 08:59 PM   #89

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Cloverfield Vs Chloroformers = Why FTOH is a bad view point.

Unread 03-22-2014, 09:01 PM
lllllllllllll

Punk vs Erebus 16 lines right now?????
Unread 03-22-2014, 09:01 PM   #90

lllllllllllll

Punk vs Erebus 16 lines right now?????

Tags
bigpapi, eth should die, fidel chearleadzzzzzzzz, fidel fagbro, fidel ruins threads, fidel unlol, fidelafollower, fidelcoatailinpunk, fidelisgoat, fidelzzzzzzzz, forever follower, ftob, ftoh, gimme a p gimme a - fidel, pro pom pom waiver, punk infidel, quizno, savemoney, teamfrugal, why is eth even here