Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-29-2017, 01:37 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

This is a terrible thread. We're on page six of nothing.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 12-29-2017, 01:37 PM   #61

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

This is a terrible thread. We're on page six of nothing.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 12-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

So idk shit about LB, or whatnot, but this style has been around since before 96. I used it when I was 12. I learned off this style, and stopped using it when I realized you don't have to tire out your tongue just to get a punch across. My first battle here I didn't use this style, as it's antiquated in my ways of thinking, but I had to adapt. People claiming they are the innovators or whatnot of TEXT battling should be sat on their hands in firing squad position. This was a thing back when MSN had chatrooms ffs.
Unread 12-29-2017, 01:56 PM   #62

Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 15 text

So idk shit about LB, or whatnot, but this style has been around since before 96. I used it when I was 12. I learned off this style, and stopped using it when I realized you don't have to tire out your tongue just to get a punch across. My first battle here I didn't use this style, as it's antiquated in my ways of thinking, but I had to adapt. People claiming they are the innovators or whatnot of TEXT battling should be sat on their hands in firing squad position. This was a thing back when MSN had chatrooms ffs.
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:01 PM
Esso
Mentioned: 720 Post(s)
Tagged: 28 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.58/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 20 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

I just gotta ask...you posted that verse of yours in the screenshots as evidence they 'bit' that style from LB. Did you originate that style or did you see what was successful for others and make part of that your own? We all get influenced by success around us in everything we do....anyone who doesn't see something successful and try to learn from it to help their own game is stupid.

Those FB cats worship Skizzo...but why does it matter if they think he 'invented text battling'? It seems like there's hurt feelings over the praise he gets because the sheep don't recognize he was influenced by Letsbeef. So what? If him or anyone's else bites one of us bar for bar, bring that shit here. This though? Just seems like sour grapes...sorry
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:01 PM   #63

Esso
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.58/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 20 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 766 text

I just gotta ask...you posted that verse of yours in the screenshots as evidence they 'bit' that style from LB. Did you originate that style or did you see what was successful for others and make part of that your own? We all get influenced by success around us in everything we do....anyone who doesn't see something successful and try to learn from it to help their own game is stupid.

Those FB cats worship Skizzo...but why does it matter if they think he 'invented text battling'? It seems like there's hurt feelings over the praise he gets because the sheep don't recognize he was influenced by Letsbeef. So what? If him or anyone's else bites one of us bar for bar, bring that shit here. This though? Just seems like sour grapes...sorry

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:29 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Smh.

This shit is such a desperate cry for attention, it actually makes me cringe to see this bitch still going with it.

Since you wanted my reply, Tana, here it is.
One time for the one timers.

Hi, Im Skizzo. Aka #Death. And I dont "Claim" I invented shit. For anyone to claim they invented anything to do with text battling is fucking retarded in the first place. Niggas been doing this shit since Aol chatroom days. I first started on Msn messenger forums after the Aol days. I was influenced by a few people on there considered "Vets", and then I went to a site called LyricalGods. From there, I battled each and every vet they had on that site and didnt stop until I was the best. It wasnt until I got to brickcity.net, That I realized there was a longer style'd multi structure verse that I wanted to learn how to use. So, I spent my time on there training and writing daily to perfect it. I didnt come to Letsbeef until I had already learned that style off there. And the ONLY reason I came here, was because at the time, I was ghostwriting for a guy called "Vandahl", who was at the time, considered one of the greatest battlers here, before he fucked his own image of that up and I exposed him.

After that, I left this site for years, and it wasnt until Manhattan hit me up offering to pay me for bars, That I even considered coming back here. Once I did, I started writing for him more and more, and he also gained the image as "one of the best battlers on letsbeef."

In the meanwhile? I had @RULE make me this profile, And I took one battle with @Nicholas, just so that I could battle in tournaments. Which I did, and went undefeated on my own two tournament runs on here.

Other than that? All ive done on here is post my tutorials, And ghostwrite when the money was right.

You can talk about me, my life, Hell, talk about me and my ex's problems or post all my family shit.

But you made the mistake, Of coming here telling people that Ive "Bitten" anything. Ever. Im known as one of the best writers not just on here or fb, but on the multiple platforms that ive visited. Its just what i do Tana. Thats the one thing you will NEVER be able to take from me.

And I dont care what @Pugz or anyone says in your lil garbage ass fb group about that. Yes, Letsbeef has been an influence on me, along with Goldmic, Fb, bc, Lg and a few other places. I will not deny that. I cant.

But telling people Skizzo is a biter?....

Look around for yourself ma nigga.
My reputation is a lot different from what you trynna tell people. Some might believe you, but the people who know... they know.

Thats all I have to say about it.

Stop with these kinna antics already bro. Its just sad and looks desperate.

Rns.

Salute Lb.

Sincerely,
#Death

Last edited by Skizzo; 12-29-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:29 PM   #64

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Smh.

This shit is such a desperate cry for attention, it actually makes me cringe to see this bitch still going with it.

Since you wanted my reply, Tana, here it is.
One time for the one timers.

Hi, Im Skizzo. Aka #Death. And I dont "Claim" I invented shit. For anyone to claim they invented anything to do with text battling is fucking retarded in the first place. Niggas been doing this shit since Aol chatroom days. I first started on Msn messenger forums after the Aol days. I was influenced by a few people on there considered "Vets", and then I went to a site called LyricalGods. From there, I battled each and every vet they had on that site and didnt stop until I was the best. It wasnt until I got to brickcity.net, That I realized there was a longer style'd multi structure verse that I wanted to learn how to use. So, I spent my time on there training and writing daily to perfect it. I didnt come to Letsbeef until I had already learned that style off there. And the ONLY reason I came here, was because at the time, I was ghostwriting for a guy called "Vandahl", who was at the time, considered one of the greatest battlers here, before he fucked his own image of that up and I exposed him.

After that, I left this site for years, and it wasnt until Manhattan hit me up offering to pay me for bars, That I even considered coming back here. Once I did, I started writing for him more and more, and he also gained the image as "one of the best battlers on letsbeef."

In the meanwhile? I had @RULE make me this profile, And I took one battle with @Nicholas, just so that I could battle in tournaments. Which I did, and went undefeated on my own two tournament runs on here.

Other than that? All ive done on here is post my tutorials, And ghostwrite when the money was right.

You can talk about me, my life, Hell, talk about me and my ex's problems or post all my family shit.

But you made the mistake, Of coming here telling people that Ive "Bitten" anything. Ever. Im known as one of the best writers not just on here or fb, but on the multiple platforms that ive visited. Its just what i do Tana. Thats the one thing you will NEVER be able to take from me.

And I dont care what @Pugz or anyone says in your lil garbage ass fb group about that. Yes, Letsbeef has been an influence on me, along with Goldmic, Fb, bc, Lg and a few other places. I will not deny that. I cant.

But telling people Skizzo is a biter?....

Look around for yourself ma nigga.
My reputation is a lot different from what you trynna tell people. Some might believe you, but the people who know... they know.

Thats all I have to say about it.

Stop with these kinna antics already bro. Its just sad and looks desperate.

Rns.

Salute Lb.

Sincerely,
#Death

Last edited by Skizzo; 12-29-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:42 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Someone put this hoe in a corner
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:42 PM   #65

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Someone put this hoe in a corner

Unread 12-29-2017, 02:45 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Oh.

And just a Ps:

Stop telling people "Skizzo reported me!"

Thats not true. Rohan has been reporting you and setting ya homegirl up.

http://i67.tinypic.com/a9ms5t.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/302rtkk.png

^ Theres more. Lots more. But im keeping those for my personal stash.

Your beef with Rohan has nothing to do with me. If yall report expose or attack each other, Dont throw my name in the mix.

I'm not a part of any of that nonsense.

You have yourself a beautiful day, Tana.
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:45 PM   #66

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Oh.

And just a Ps:

Stop telling people "Skizzo reported me!"

Thats not true. Rohan has been reporting you and setting ya homegirl up.

http://i67.tinypic.com/a9ms5t.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/302rtkk.png

^ Theres more. Lots more. But im keeping those for my personal stash.

Your beef with Rohan has nothing to do with me. If yall report expose or attack each other, Dont throw my name in the mix.

I'm not a part of any of that nonsense.

You have yourself a beautiful day, Tana.
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:55 PM
Esso
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 20 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Skizzo for the win.

Dumbest biting accusation I've seen here

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #67

Esso
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 20 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 766 text

Skizzo for the win.

Dumbest biting accusation I've seen here
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:57 PM
Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

Damn, text battling is super serious.
Unread 12-29-2017, 02:57 PM   #68

Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 15 text

Damn, text battling is super serious.
Unread 12-29-2017, 03:04 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

stopped reading at im skizzo aka death
Yall really treat online text battling like highschool, yet somehow tana might be even worse for thinking this was a legitimate thread to make
Unread 12-29-2017, 03:04 PM   #69

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Yall really treat online text battling like highschool, yet somehow tana might be even worse for thinking this was a legitimate thread to make
Unread 12-29-2017, 03:04 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Yall really treat online text battling like highschool
Lmao.
Unread 12-29-2017, 03:04 PM   #70

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Yall really treat online text battling like highschool
Lmao.

Tags
#fuck_chy_tana_kimmy, 281st, askingforafriend, belikeskizzo, death, duckseason, facts, freerohaan, fuck_twp, getemtfouttahere, ignorelist, read52yroldnigga, riplb, teamtwp