@Moni for real stop quoting yourself , shits hella lame lol
Unread 02-13-2015, 02:28 PM   #52

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Moni for real stop quoting yourself , shits hella lame lol

Unread 02-13-2015, 03:25 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
^Gay.
It's all starting to make sense now.

God bless you.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I had explained this to you more than once Nicholas, but you seem to be holding a petty grudge which surprises me. Your stint as Exclusive moderator failed miserably, and through it all, none was more supportive than me, starting from the fact that we had been considering getting rid of the Exclusive arena, but still I decided to give you a shot to see if we can turn it around. It's seriously bewildering that you formulate this picture of me being unsupportive when many of the things you mentioned you trying to implement (awards and other incentives) came about through our conversations with ME giving you a lot of those suggestions. I was unsupportive because I thought the award icons you came up with were ugly? I gave you a website to choose professional icons from. I even offered to help you design them myself. I gave you the option to come up with some on your own but said they should have a web 2.0 look. You didn't even know what that was yet insisted on designing. When I said I didn't like your designs, it wasn't to say you can't have awards to use as incentives. It was to say get some better icons (and I'm still willing to help) but you apparently weren't prepared to work together and take suggestions. As much as you felt the Exclusive League was your responsibility, it was still my responsibility as well, but you seem to have failed to realize that and think I shouldn't have any input once delegating you as mod. The last straw came when you threw a tournament and EVERYBODY no showed. At that point, other staff members started to notice and a staff discussion started about the tourney and the Exclusive PPV in general. You wanted to be a part of the conversation which you couldn't have been without us making you a full staff member. I tried my best to accommodate you by letting you know what's going on and how people see the situation and also relaying your viewpoints within the staff conversation itself. Once again, you weren't content with the way I tried to include you in the conversation because it wasn't having access to the thread itself which you had wanted. Bottom line is I think you have some things to learn when it comes to working with people and understanding when your responsibilities are shared and how to handle the people who share your responsibilities having a different approach. Someone else would not have been deterred by the things which seem to have deterred you (silly icons) and we would have worked much longer and they would have advanced much further with them eventually gaining all the things they asked for to begin with. None of that makes a difference now though. Carry on.

This isn't to take shots at the guy. Merely for clarity. But I remember getting into a stupid back and forth with Nic when I was mod because I mentioned something he did wrong (I think it was regarding how he handled extensions and no shows, I can't remember the exact ins and outs) and he got on the defensive about it, so what you're saying is no surprise to me. And it turned out I was right to pull him over.

I'm not saying it's all your fault Nic but Looking back at it you need to take a good portion of the blame for the whole breakdown.

Helping out isn't the site about glory hunting and being over bearing. You got to give and take and not take everything negative as personal. I.E your designs not being up to snuff.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 02-13-2015, 03:25 PM   #53

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
^Gay.

God bless you.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
I had explained this to you more than once Nicholas, but you seem to be holding a petty grudge which surprises me. Your stint as Exclusive moderator failed miserably, and through it all, none was more supportive than me, starting from the fact that we had been considering getting rid of the Exclusive arena, but still I decided to give you a shot to see if we can turn it around. It's seriously bewildering that you formulate this picture of me being unsupportive when many of the things you mentioned you trying to implement (awards and other incentives) came about through our conversations with ME giving you a lot of those suggestions. I was unsupportive because I thought the award icons you came up with were ugly? I gave you a website to choose professional icons from. I even offered to help you design them myself. I gave you the option to come up with some on your own but said they should have a web 2.0 look. You didn't even know what that was yet insisted on designing. When I said I didn't like your designs, it wasn't to say you can't have awards to use as incentives. It was to say get some better icons (and I'm still willing to help) but you apparently weren't prepared to work together and take suggestions. As much as you felt the Exclusive League was your responsibility, it was still my responsibility as well, but you seem to have failed to realize that and think I shouldn't have any input once delegating you as mod. The last straw came when you threw a tournament and EVERYBODY no showed. At that point, other staff members started to notice and a staff discussion started about the tourney and the Exclusive PPV in general. You wanted to be a part of the conversation which you couldn't have been without us making you a full staff member. I tried my best to accommodate you by letting you know what's going on and how people see the situation and also relaying your viewpoints within the staff conversation itself. Once again, you weren't content with the way I tried to include you in the conversation because it wasn't having access to the thread itself which you had wanted. Bottom line is I think you have some things to learn when it comes to working with people and understanding when your responsibilities are shared and how to handle the people who share your responsibilities having a different approach. Someone else would not have been deterred by the things which seem to have deterred you (silly icons) and we would have worked much longer and they would have advanced much further with them eventually gaining all the things they asked for to begin with. None of that makes a difference now though. Carry on.

This isn't to take shots at the guy. Merely for clarity. But I remember getting into a stupid back and forth with Nic when I was mod because I mentioned something he did wrong (I think it was regarding how he handled extensions and no shows, I can't remember the exact ins and outs) and he got on the defensive about it, so what you're saying is no surprise to me. And it turned out I was right to pull him over.

I'm not saying it's all your fault Nic but Looking back at it you need to take a good portion of the blame for the whole breakdown.

Helping out isn't the site about glory hunting and being over bearing. You got to give and take and not take everything negative as personal. I.E your designs not being up to snuff.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 02-13-2015, 03:40 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doer View Post
I just think niggas don't feel like beefing anymore or do shit to avoid beefing because they don't want to put on the work
i skimmed through 3 pages of this thread until i found something that made sense and here it is

but if there were more people, we'd have more targets to beef with, and the overall interest to battle/beef would go up etc etc. so the reason u outlined is just part of the equation

think about that last big tourney with MM, LOD & AC's

shit had LB jumpin and that wasnt even 6 months ago probably
Unread 02-13-2015, 03:40 PM   #54

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doer View Post
I just think niggas don't feel like beefing anymore or do shit to avoid beefing because they don't want to put on the work
i skimmed through 3 pages of this thread until i found something that made sense and here it is

but if there were more people, we'd have more targets to beef with, and the overall interest to battle/beef would go up etc etc. so the reason u outlined is just part of the equation

think about that last big tourney with MM, LOD & AC's

shit had LB jumpin and that wasnt even 6 months ago probably
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2015, 03:58 PM
lllllllllllll

These threads get made every month. Nothing happens... accept our fate yall cause this might be the end.

It's obvious LB don't know what's "Best For The Site" so why keep trying to help a dead man breathe?

Music wise, We play some of the most questionable shit possible.. When your entire chatbox complains about what's being played, It's bout time ya change the shit up don't ya think? Stop playing the shit that YOU like" That was a @Pugz shot. Suck my ass bitch

Battle wise, Our site is just lazy. Niggas complain about battle twice a month but they want the site active? Lmfao Stfu. I remember when dudes use to write like 1-2 battles a day I mean of course we all have real lives but when your on LB ALL day and doing fuck all, that real life shit flys out the window.

Staff wise, That shit is just all kinds of fucked up. You got niggas with mod spots that ain't logged in since damn there last year. A member might go to him asking for help, he don't answer, what now? they dippin.

And lastly, How soft niggas is... I got banned for "trolling" LOL Trolling my nigga.. NOBODY on the site complained about me posting except for 1 person.. Hella people asked me why I got banned.. I told them.. They damn there left the site based off that alone. Rohaan got banned for telling someone he'd fuck they children lol I fucks with @UhMAZING but being banned for saying shit like that on the internet is just ridiculous. Let's ban all the active members why don't we..
Unread 02-13-2015, 03:58 PM   #55

lllllllllllll

These threads get made every month. Nothing happens... accept our fate yall cause this might be the end.

It's obvious LB don't know what's "Best For The Site" so why keep trying to help a dead man breathe?

Music wise, We play some of the most questionable shit possible.. When your entire chatbox complains about what's being played, It's bout time ya change the shit up don't ya think? Stop playing the shit that YOU like" That was a @Pugz shot. Suck my ass bitch

Battle wise, Our site is just lazy. Niggas complain about battle twice a month but they want the site active? Lmfao Stfu. I remember when dudes use to write like 1-2 battles a day I mean of course we all have real lives but when your on LB ALL day and doing fuck all, that real life shit flys out the window.

Staff wise, That shit is just all kinds of fucked up. You got niggas with mod spots that ain't logged in since damn there last year. A member might go to him asking for help, he don't answer, what now? they dippin.

And lastly, How soft niggas is... I got banned for "trolling" LOL Trolling my nigga.. NOBODY on the site complained about me posting except for 1 person.. Hella people asked me why I got banned.. I told them.. They damn there left the site based off that alone. Rohaan got banned for telling someone he'd fuck they children lol I fucks with @UhMAZING but being banned for saying shit like that on the internet is just ridiculous. Let's ban all the active members why don't we..

Unread 02-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
I'm not holding a grudge in the slightest, this isn't personal this is me putting out the facts. I would of probably kept quiet about this if I was still bothered about striving forwards with this site as I did when I left without saying a word. How were you supportive? You VETO'd everything I put forwards. I didn't fail miserably, I wasn't allowed out of the starting blocks before I was shot down by yourself and some other moderators that had contributed nothing of note in years. The fact that you're claiming credit for the awards idea is a flat lie. If it was your idea or you thought it had merit (at the time you told me there was nothing wrong with the awards system as it is) then why have you done nothing with the awards since I left? By designing the awards I was doing your job anyway! I was the exclusive moderator not an administrator or site designer. If you didn't like the awards but liked the idea you should of done them yourself. I was doing you a favour.

Yes, as the exclusive moderator I wanted to be involved in the discussion about the future of the section I was running. I'm sorry that came as a shock to you, I know there is a culture of not giving a shit among the staff and I didn't follow those traditions laid before me.

The bottom line is not my inability to work with other people. I do that as a career. The bottom line is the staff are not motivated to pursue change. Since I've left one thing has changed.... you've changed the skin. And guess what? That's probably the biggest change that's came to this site in years. Go figure. So when Letsbeef isn't attracting a new audience how can we as users be surprised? If we want progress on this site then people need to be hired. Motivated financially.

NOBLE your hypocrisy in saying I failed as an Exclusive Moderator is bewildering. Here's one simple question. What have you done in the time since I left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
talk to'em @NOBLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

God bless you.

I have no idea who you are. If you let me know I can address your points. My helping this site was never for glory hunting. The fact you have no idea of what I'd been working on illustrates that perfectly.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

I went back and read your last thread before you left as soon as I returned. Typical Letsbeef.
Unread 02-13-2015, 04:01 PM   #56

Nicholas

Quote:
I'm not holding a grudge in the slightest, this isn't personal this is me putting out the facts. I would of probably kept quiet about this if I was still bothered about striving forwards with this site as I did when I left without saying a word. How were you supportive? You VETO'd everything I put forwards. I didn't fail miserably, I wasn't allowed out of the starting blocks before I was shot down by yourself and some other moderators that had contributed nothing of note in years. The fact that you're claiming credit for the awards idea is a flat lie. If it was your idea or you thought it had merit (at the time you told me there was nothing wrong with the awards system as it is) then why have you done nothing with the awards since I left? By designing the awards I was doing your job anyway! I was the exclusive moderator not an administrator or site designer. If you didn't like the awards but liked the idea you should of done them yourself. I was doing you a favour.

Yes, as the exclusive moderator I wanted to be involved in the discussion about the future of the section I was running. I'm sorry that came as a shock to you, I know there is a culture of not giving a shit among the staff and I didn't follow those traditions laid before me.

The bottom line is not my inability to work with other people. I do that as a career. The bottom line is the staff are not motivated to pursue change. Since I've left one thing has changed.... you've changed the skin. And guess what? That's probably the biggest change that's came to this site in years. Go figure. So when Letsbeef isn't attracting a new audience how can we as users be surprised? If we want progress on this site then people need to be hired. Motivated financially.

NOBLE your hypocrisy in saying I failed as an Exclusive Moderator is bewildering. Here's one simple question. What have you done in the time since I left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
talk to'em @NOBLE
Quote:

God bless you.

I have no idea who you are. If you let me know I can address your points. My helping this site was never for glory hunting. The fact you have no idea of what I'd been working on illustrates that perfectly.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote:

I went back and read your last thread before you left as soon as I returned. Typical Letsbeef.

Unread 02-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post

Can't be fucked editing to highlight where you address me but I'm Just C.

I can't be excepted to remember everything that goes on here. Sometimes I need a refresher.

Now that you did bells are ringing.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote:

I agree. Some really iffy shit gets played on LBR. Even when my own shit got played by Uhmazing when he was hosting I cringed. Not that I don't appreciate the shout out. It's really cool in that respect. But there are so many quality made tracks on here past and present that deserve the recognition more than my shit recorded on a logitec in cool edit. I get personal preference and all from time to time but all in all way too much quality content gets overlooked for 1 reason or another.

And from 1 "troll" to another you know I think you shouldn't of been banned. But at the same time you et what you deserved. C'mon you knew what the outcome would be. Or atleast had a rough idea. gotta pick your targets and time if you wanna stick around.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 02-13-2015, 04:15 PM   #57

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post

I can't be excepted to remember everything that goes on here. Sometimes I need a refresher.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote:

I agree. Some really iffy shit gets played on LBR. Even when my own shit got played by Uhmazing when he was hosting I cringed. Not that I don't appreciate the shout out. It's really cool in that respect. But there are so many quality made tracks on here past and present that deserve the recognition more than my shit recorded on a logitec in cool edit. I get personal preference and all from time to time but all in all way too much quality content gets overlooked for 1 reason or another.

And from 1 "troll" to another you know I think you shouldn't of been banned. But at the same time you et what you deserved. C'mon you knew what the outcome would be. Or atleast had a rough idea. gotta pick your targets and time if you wanna stick around.
Unread 02-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

i dont even know what went on between @NOBLE & @Nicholas but i jus read NOBLE's post on this page and Nic's after...it just looks like ya'll shitting on Nicholas. So he had an idea. It was a good idea. It wasn't to your liking & it wasn't web 2.0? who cares? If someone's trying to help, let them.

basically it just looks like the trend i've noticed for a while, the trend that got LB to where its at today

that trend is the staff saying 'fuck everyone else' because they know better/best, but knowing better is what got LB to the shithole of a situation its in now..

i was tellin niggas a minute ago LB had to REALLY upgrade the site. the entire look. the My Emcee sprites, the navigation bar, the template itself...what did niggas do? splashed the color red over a dead site and it kinda felt like ya'll just did that and said 'you're welcome' as if to throw it in our face when its not even what we wanted...is it appreciated? of course the new look is/was appreciated but ya'll can't expect a pat on the back for integrating 1 thing the people want, while sayin fuck the people to the 100 other ideas (a lot of them GREAT ideas from a lot of ppl) they had...that shit dont make sense

you just dont bite the hand that feeds you. and in that case, LB's population is the hand that feeds the admins. without us you have a site with 10 admins for no reason just talking to themselves measuring each others dicks
Unread 02-13-2015, 04:15 PM   #58

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

i dont even know what went on between @NOBLE & @Nicholas but i jus read NOBLE's post on this page and Nic's after...it just looks like ya'll shitting on Nicholas. So he had an idea. It was a good idea. It wasn't to your liking & it wasn't web 2.0? who cares? If someone's trying to help, let them.

basically it just looks like the trend i've noticed for a while, the trend that got LB to where its at today

that trend is the staff saying 'fuck everyone else' because they know better/best, but knowing better is what got LB to the shithole of a situation its in now..

i was tellin niggas a minute ago LB had to REALLY upgrade the site. the entire look. the My Emcee sprites, the navigation bar, the template itself...what did niggas do? splashed the color red over a dead site and it kinda felt like ya'll just did that and said 'you're welcome' as if to throw it in our face when its not even what we wanted...is it appreciated? of course the new look is/was appreciated but ya'll can't expect a pat on the back for integrating 1 thing the people want, while sayin fuck the people to the 100 other ideas (a lot of them GREAT ideas from a lot of ppl) they had...that shit dont make sense

you just dont bite the hand that feeds you. and in that case, LB's population is the hand that feeds the admins. without us you have a site with 10 admins for no reason just talking to themselves measuring each others dicks
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Nicholas

Quote:

Quote:

I remember now although not in perfect detail as it was so long ago. What I do remember though is you posting on one of the threads saying the way I was handling deadlines was retarded and calling me some name in the process. My response was asking you to discuss it with me in PMs. You continued to say what I was doing was stupid in the open forum.

I didn't want to discuss the way I was running deadlines in the public forum especially with another moderator that was intent on name calling. Name calling is all well and fine, it's all part of the fun in the forums but not when it's two moderators discussing an issue. That was my problem with you. I would of been more than willing to have had a reasonable discussion with you in private about deadlines.
Unread 02-13-2015, 04:18 PM   #59

Nicholas

Quote:

Quote:

I remember now although not in perfect detail as it was so long ago. What I do remember though is you posting on one of the threads saying the way I was handling deadlines was retarded and calling me some name in the process. My response was asking you to discuss it with me in PMs. You continued to say what I was doing was stupid in the open forum.

I didn't want to discuss the way I was running deadlines in the public forum especially with another moderator that was intent on name calling. Name calling is all well and fine, it's all part of the fun in the forums but not when it's two moderators discussing an issue. That was my problem with you. I would of been more than willing to have had a reasonable discussion with you in private about deadlines.

Unread 02-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
So by this logic the guy in charge of doing whats best for the site isn't allowed to say "I don't think that will cut it" for fear of being accused of shitting on someone no matter how constructively or sincere he is.

In your world anyone bringing an idea is immune to scrutiny and should automatically get the nod to proceed.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 02-13-2015, 04:18 PM   #60

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
So by this logic the guy in charge of doing whats best for the site isn't allowed to say "I don't think that will cut it" for fear of being accused of shitting on someone no matter how constructively or sincere he is.

In your world anyone bringing an idea is immune to scrutiny and should automatically get the nod to proceed.

Tags
getschooled, luna c, murdamuzik, nextgeneration, skizzogotemlike, swagbitch, team ruthless mini