Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-10-2009, 06:21 PM
pUL5e
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pUL5e
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

EtH: That's not true for 2 reasons...

The Illuminati puts on a hard FRONT. They want us to be aware of their existence. They don't care that we know; that way, they DON'T seem so evil and powerful.

You get me? It's like taking a shoebox and placing something in it, then teasing your little brother and saying "Bet you dunno whats in here"...He's thinking its something amazing then he searches for the box and opens it only to find out it's empty...

Also....They want us to get used to them. That's why they don't care that we know. Eventually they want us all to "convert". As weird and crazy as that sounds, it's true..

For example; people rap about killing all the time. Many years back parents & listeners alike would go "Oh my god what did he say in that song?" ...Now you listen to a track and you hear somebody talking about killing and you don't flip. Your mind is convincing you that murder isn't a big deal.

Look at all the trends that have started up... The skull & bones belts, bandanas, etc...Skull & bones is a demonic symbol and they've incorporated it into everyday society...The pyramid with the all seeing eye. They're throwing it on shirts like clockwork.....

Rappers hold such a powerful influence over their listeners that they were picked out by the high-ranked members of the illuminati to spread demonic messages in their songs. Hence all the trends that have started up with skulls and the all seeing eye and whatnot; all made possible by celebrities and people that are responsible for influencing a large mass of people.
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #41

pUL5e
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 78 audio / 218 text

The Illuminati puts on a hard FRONT. They want us to be aware of their existence. They don't care that we know; that way, they DON'T seem so evil and powerful.

You get me? It's like taking a shoebox and placing something in it, then teasing your little brother and saying "Bet you dunno whats in here"...He's thinking its something amazing then he searches for the box and opens it only to find out it's empty...

Also....They want us to get used to them. That's why they don't care that we know. Eventually they want us all to "convert". As weird and crazy as that sounds, it's true..

For example; people rap about killing all the time. Many years back parents & listeners alike would go "Oh my god what did he say in that song?" ...Now you listen to a track and you hear somebody talking about killing and you don't flip. Your mind is convincing you that murder isn't a big deal.

Look at all the trends that have started up... The skull & bones belts, bandanas, etc...Skull & bones is a demonic symbol and they've incorporated it into everyday society...The pyramid with the all seeing eye. They're throwing it on shirts like clockwork.....

Rappers hold such a powerful influence over their listeners that they were picked out by the high-ranked members of the illuminati to spread demonic messages in their songs. Hence all the trends that have started up with skulls and the all seeing eye and whatnot; all made possible by celebrities and people that are responsible for influencing a large mass of people.
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
pUL5e
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
I say that if they were going to take over the world they would have done it already.
It's a slow process; if they decided to take over the world CHAOS would break loose, there'd be revolution and a lot of lives would be lost. They're highly organized and are practicing patience to achieve the results they want.......
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #42

pUL5e
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
I say that if they were going to take over the world they would have done it already.
It's a slow process; if they decided to take over the world CHAOS would break loose, there'd be revolution and a lot of lives would be lost. They're highly organized and are practicing patience to achieve the results they want.......
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

I was gonna post, but it looks like pULSE and War Tank have done my job for me.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #43

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

I was gonna post, but it looks like pULSE and War Tank have done my job for me.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:27 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pULSe View Post

Surley if they are so powerful, your next reply will be filled with your last letters as you drown in a pool of blood? I understand the ''we are powerful, so let them talk'' thing, but, if we start to hit the nail on the head, wouldnt they put an end to it?
Murder is still a big deal, I don't care if Ja Rule tells me otherwise.
All sybols are related to the Illuminati, so if your product has a shape, it's automatically produced by the illuminati.
Jay Z is not in the illuminati, just tell yourself those words that your saying, it's rediculous. Here is what your doing:-

''Run this Town......like the illuminati running the world"
"Reasonable Doubt........in the beliefs of god''
''99 Problems.......so we should become satanists''

Don't be stupid. I accept many belifs, but this is border line mormanism.
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #44

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by pULSe View Post

Surley if they are so powerful, your next reply will be filled with your last letters as you drown in a pool of blood? I understand the ''we are powerful, so let them talk'' thing, but, if we start to hit the nail on the head, wouldnt they put an end to it?
Murder is still a big deal, I don't care if Ja Rule tells me otherwise.
All sybols are related to the Illuminati, so if your product has a shape, it's automatically produced by the illuminati.
Jay Z is not in the illuminati, just tell yourself those words that your saying, it's rediculous. Here is what your doing:-

''Run this Town......like the illuminati running the world"
"Reasonable Doubt........in the beliefs of god''
''99 Problems.......so we should become satanists''

Don't be stupid. I accept many belifs, but this is border line mormanism.

Unread 09-10-2009, 06:29 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Flawless- View Post
Your just mentally retarded arent you?

The reason this stuff is popping up on shirts is BECAUSE the illumaniti is getting more and more mainstream and people like to ''rebel''

Your not smart once again belt-buckles havent bee popular that long
and when they did get popular skull-buckles came along,

and Killing in songs?

so now your saying N.W.A is in the illumaniti since they main-streamed it

right..?

Eazy e and ice cube Dr.dre and mc ren were in the illumnaiti
this is what your saying.
Yep, pretty much covering it.
People are stupid and love conspiricies.
Get your own life and stop living in make belief scandal.
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #45

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Your just mentally retarded arent you?

The reason this stuff is popping up on shirts is BECAUSE the illumaniti is getting more and more mainstream and people like to ''rebel''

Your not smart once again belt-buckles havent bee popular that long
and when they did get popular skull-buckles came along,

and Killing in songs?

so now your saying N.W.A is in the illumaniti since they main-streamed it

right..?

Eazy e and ice cube Dr.dre and mc ren were in the illumnaiti
this is what your saying.
Yep, pretty much covering it.
People are stupid and love conspiricies.
Get your own life and stop living in make belief scandal.

Unread 09-10-2009, 06:33 PM
UnEtHıCaL

I mean, it's hard to explain how stupid this whole concept is.
Jay Z is in the illuminati. Such words are terrible.
The illuminati is the chriss angel of governing bodies.
You are stupid to believe it's all power and existance.
Yes, just plain stupid.
Why believe in nothing the governemtn say, yet believe in the latest youtube video from ''angryateveryone''? He could be lying about his facts easily.
Believe in whats real, leave the imagination as something to be proved.
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #46

UnEtHıCaL

I mean, it's hard to explain how stupid this whole concept is.
Jay Z is in the illuminati. Such words are terrible.
The illuminati is the chriss angel of governing bodies.
You are stupid to believe it's all power and existance.
Yes, just plain stupid.
Why believe in nothing the governemtn say, yet believe in the latest youtube video from ''angryateveryone''? He could be lying about his facts easily.
Believe in whats real, leave the imagination as something to be proved.

Unread 09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
pUL5e
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Again, you all need to research it thoroughly because that's obviously something you haven't done. Elevate your mind & education...

Louie & WAR seem to know whaddup....

And -Flawless-, I used murder in rap music as an example. The point I was trying to make was that over time those things in rap songs became socially acceptable. The correlation between that and the illuminati?

The illuminati exists and they want us to trust them or "convert" like I said earlier. Using people that we hold in high esteem, those people can spread the message to us so that we eventually accept it as the norm.

...I'm guessing nobody in this thread took AP Psychology?
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #47

pUL5e
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Again, you all need to research it thoroughly because that's obviously something you haven't done. Elevate your mind & education...

Louie & WAR seem to know whaddup....

And -Flawless-, I used murder in rap music as an example. The point I was trying to make was that over time those things in rap songs became socially acceptable. The correlation between that and the illuminati?

The illuminati exists and they want us to trust them or "convert" like I said earlier. Using people that we hold in high esteem, those people can spread the message to us so that we eventually accept it as the norm.

...I'm guessing nobody in this thread took AP Psychology?
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:35 PM
pUL5e
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
350 years?
LOL....350 years? It takes time. The illuminati wanted to hold power. Eventually a lot of free masons obtained political positions and positions in the judicial system and all these high positions.

The "New World Order" is what they call what they're doing. It was announced by George Bush Senior, a free-mason...When he became president....What better time to announce something when you're already on top of the world? Or the country at least

So when he said the word "New World Order" all the masons around the world knew those were the buzz words to "let's get started"
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #48

pUL5e
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
350 years?
LOL....350 years? It takes time. The illuminati wanted to hold power. Eventually a lot of free masons obtained political positions and positions in the judicial system and all these high positions.

The "New World Order" is what they call what they're doing. It was announced by George Bush Senior, a free-mason...When he became president....What better time to announce something when you're already on top of the world? Or the country at least

So when he said the word "New World Order" all the masons around the world knew those were the buzz words to "let's get started"
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:39 PM
UnEtHıCaL

pULSe, you are on of many crying out for something to believe in.
Stop believing in those new youtube videos.
Why believe some stranger? How does he know?
There is no proof for the illuminati, as like i said to olde, there is no proof of an untracble and undetectable ninja being behind you now, although the answer is abvious.
Unread 09-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #49

UnEtHıCaL

pULSe, you are on of many crying out for something to believe in.
Stop believing in those new youtube videos.
Why believe some stranger? How does he know?
There is no proof for the illuminati, as like i said to olde, there is no proof of an untracble and undetectable ninja being behind you now, although the answer is abvious.

Unread 09-10-2009, 06:42 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
i agree the illumaniti exist... but what are you saying ''convert'' to what?

convert to the illumaniti?

the illumaniti is not a religion.

ive watched countless videos about jay-z being in the illumaniti

they are just conspiascary theories intelligent people can make you think anything with big words and if they believe in whatever they are saying.

the illumanati isnt in rap... our even popular celebs just.. politics
I know, its crazy.

PULSE, DID YOU HEAR WHO IS IN THE ILLUMINATI?

Unread 09-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #50

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
i agree the illumaniti exist... but what are you saying ''convert'' to what?

convert to the illumaniti?

the illumaniti is not a religion.

ive watched countless videos about jay-z being in the illumaniti

they are just conspiascary theories intelligent people can make you think anything with big words and if they believe in whatever they are saying.

the illumanati isnt in rap... our even popular celebs just.. politics
I know, its crazy.

PULSE, DID YOU HEAR WHO IS IN THE ILLUMINATI?