Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Banned
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
216 Won / 89 Lost

fuck all that, Rant only helped kill the site with his masochistic tendencies. it was his goal 2 ruin this site while leading you all 2 believe him getting modded was the greatest thing since sliced bread. i did try 2 warn yall what would happen and what his ulterior motives were but im just happy the truth has finally come 2 light and the owners now see it with they own eyes. much respect!!

Last edited by 127839764; 03-11-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Unread 03-09-2016, 07:44 PM   #41

Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
216 Won / 89 Lost

Voted: 551 audio / 53 text
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

fuck all that, Rant only helped kill the site with his masochistic tendencies. it was his goal 2 ruin this site while leading you all 2 believe him getting modded was the greatest thing since sliced bread. i did try 2 warn yall what would happen and what his ulterior motives were but im just happy the truth has finally come 2 light and the owners now see it with they own eyes. much respect!!

Last edited by 127839764; 03-11-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Unread 03-10-2016, 02:39 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Gracie View Post
See Punk, the thing is you're not a bad rapper. You're probably not that bad a text battling. But the downside for you is...no one gives a shit. No one cares about anything you've ever done. That's why The Purge completely flopped all 500 times you brought it back, that's why it's taken you an entire year to amass a grand total of 31 views on your last track. That's why ORC has no idea who you were on Netcees.

You're there talking about the hand that fees you. Wait, didn't you ask to be in ACs once? And what did I do mate? What great honour did I bestow upon you? Oh yeah...I sent you down to my rookie crew...as a basic member. You were delighted. Big smiling face. You were coming out of a Hall of Fame crew and I sent you down with the nobodies...because that's what you are and you knew that, acknowledged it, and thanked me for the opportunity.

You made 6 tracks. Now let's do a quick poll...can ANYONE name them? Anyone at all. ANY suggestion will do. Can anyone get 3/6? Anyone? Nope. 31 views is probably one of your highest as well.

You just don't bring eyes to threads, you don't bring eyes to battles, you don't bring eyes to tracks. You're an embarrassment. It took you until everyone left this ghost town to finally "speak up" and tried to force a feud with Pugz. You couldn't break from the mould until everyone left and even now, you just post little bitchy comments that get glossed over.

Also, you created the FTOH moment...after like 3 years on the site. Just because you had the battle skills of a rookie doesn't mean you can act like one. You were the weakest member of ClassicK, you were the weakest member of Chloro and hell, you were probably the weakest member of The Purge too.

You're soft kid. You can upload tracks (that I uploaded myself) all you want. I might suck, but at least people know me enough to be able to make that call. Ask the members of the site, ask anyone. They don't even know if you're good or bad. Hell your defence in this thread is Row. Aren't you supposed to be this badass anarchist against the mods and Pugz and the system? Fucking mods coming in backing you up cause they see this as "Someone Vs EtH".

You're not fucking with me kid. That's why when all of this comes crashing down, everyone is going to remember the name EtH while Punk is just someone they will bump into on ombva in 5 years and struggle to place. If you want to make a proper impact on this site, the clock is ticking youngster.
Let's take this one step at a time, bud. What you're doing right now isn't working only because it's been done before. Everyone tries this little "Let me expose this guy" method on a daily basis and get no where. Exposing someone here does NOTHING because that person can recover. It's like You're peddling a chain-less bicycle. What I am doing to you is what makes us different in various ways because this will last. Sure, i can expose you in any way or form but once you take a man's pride, he loses it & cannot control himself. While you were on here arguing with my guy Rohan, you drifted away from what was important because you insist on letting what's on the outside tear you apart. THAT's what makes us different. THAT's something you will never fix because you're too stubborn.

Again, Here's why most of your posts are 99.9% bullshit.

Quote:
that's why it's taken you an entire year to amass a grand total of 31 views on your last track. That's why ORC has no idea who you were on Netcees.

^ Uploaded a month ago. Hit over 1k. Wolf Song is at 8.3k plays. God let's hope you're not talking about plays on Letsbeef. God i'll never make it at the rate I'm going, right? Every time you reach for bait, you take a few more steps back. Musically, I will embarrass you. (Then again, You can embarrass yourself.)

@Rohaan Rane, Thanks Bud!
@ORC my name on netcees is Izzy Prada.. That's a newer account. I BARELY used the site.

So now, let's talk more. You say I'm suppose to be this big and bad tough anarchist against the staff. That's cute but, I clearly don't give a shit about the staff. This is public so they may interfere and witness me humiliate you. See it's the small things that bothers you which kind've bothers me because I can't get that Erebus reaction out of you. You're TRYING so hard to expose someone who LOVES being exposed. This isn't ACs vs Purge at all. (nooooo.) This is Simply Punk vs EtH & at the end of that little red road, Punk always wins. See I don't play mind games, or try to manipulate your character because that would be unfair. Some people just need to know where they sit in line. I know how you function, EtH. I would rather you see through all of the bullshit you type up and realize how powerful i can be. The only thing free given to you in life is the mind, in which you seriously don't take advantage of. But oh, don't worry. Your remembrance will forever be preserved under my name.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-10-2016 at 02:55 AM.
Unread 03-10-2016, 02:39 AM   #42

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
See Punk, the thing is you're not a bad rapper. You're probably not that bad a text battling. But the downside for you is...no one gives a shit. No one cares about anything you've ever done. That's why The Purge completely flopped all 500 times you brought it back, that's why it's taken you an entire year to amass a grand total of 31 views on your last track. That's why ORC has no idea who you were on Netcees.

You're there talking about the hand that fees you. Wait, didn't you ask to be in ACs once? And what did I do mate? What great honour did I bestow upon you? Oh yeah...I sent you down to my rookie crew...as a basic member. You were delighted. Big smiling face. You were coming out of a Hall of Fame crew and I sent you down with the nobodies...because that's what you are and you knew that, acknowledged it, and thanked me for the opportunity.

You made 6 tracks. Now let's do a quick poll...can ANYONE name them? Anyone at all. ANY suggestion will do. Can anyone get 3/6? Anyone? Nope. 31 views is probably one of your highest as well.

You just don't bring eyes to threads, you don't bring eyes to battles, you don't bring eyes to tracks. You're an embarrassment. It took you until everyone left this ghost town to finally "speak up" and tried to force a feud with Pugz. You couldn't break from the mould until everyone left and even now, you just post little bitchy comments that get glossed over.

Also, you created the FTOH moment...after like 3 years on the site. Just because you had the battle skills of a rookie doesn't mean you can act like one. You were the weakest member of ClassicK, you were the weakest member of Chloro and hell, you were probably the weakest member of The Purge too.

You're soft kid. You can upload tracks (that I uploaded myself) all you want. I might suck, but at least people know me enough to be able to make that call. Ask the members of the site, ask anyone. They don't even know if you're good or bad. Hell your defence in this thread is Row. Aren't you supposed to be this badass anarchist against the mods and Pugz and the system? Fucking mods coming in backing you up cause they see this as "Someone Vs EtH".

You're not fucking with me kid. That's why when all of this comes crashing down, everyone is going to remember the name EtH while Punk is just someone they will bump into on ombva in 5 years and struggle to place. If you want to make a proper impact on this site, the clock is ticking youngster.
Let's take this one step at a time, bud. What you're doing right now isn't working only because it's been done before. Everyone tries this little "Let me expose this guy" method on a daily basis and get no where. Exposing someone here does NOTHING because that person can recover. It's like You're peddling a chain-less bicycle. What I am doing to you is what makes us different in various ways because this will last. Sure, i can expose you in any way or form but once you take a man's pride, he loses it & cannot control himself. While you were on here arguing with my guy Rohan, you drifted away from what was important because you insist on letting what's on the outside tear you apart. THAT's what makes us different. THAT's something you will never fix because you're too stubborn.

Again, Here's why most of your posts are 99.9% bullshit.

Quote:
that's why it's taken you an entire year to amass a grand total of 31 views on your last track. That's why ORC has no idea who you were on Netcees.

^ Uploaded a month ago. Hit over 1k. Wolf Song is at 8.3k plays. God let's hope you're not talking about plays on Letsbeef. God i'll never make it at the rate I'm going, right? Every time you reach for bait, you take a few more steps back. Musically, I will embarrass you. (Then again, You can embarrass yourself.)

@Rohaan Rane, Thanks Bud!
@ORC my name on netcees is Izzy Prada.. That's a newer account. I BARELY used the site.

So now, let's talk more. You say I'm suppose to be this big and bad tough anarchist against the staff. That's cute but, I clearly don't give a shit about the staff. This is public so they may interfere and witness me humiliate you. See it's the small things that bothers you which kind've bothers me because I can't get that Erebus reaction out of you. You're TRYING so hard to expose someone who LOVES being exposed. This isn't ACs vs Purge at all. (nooooo.) This is Simply Punk vs EtH & at the end of that little red road, Punk always wins. See I don't play mind games, or try to manipulate your character because that would be unfair. Some people just need to know where they sit in line. I know how you function, EtH. I would rather you see through all of the bullshit you type up and realize how powerful i can be. The only thing free given to you in life is the mind, in which you seriously don't take advantage of. But oh, don't worry. Your remembrance will forever be preserved under my name.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-10-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Unread 03-10-2016, 11:34 AM
EtH

Why do I care how popular you are off of LB? You're the one claiming "I AM Letsbeef" and now you throw out shit that has nothing to do with LB as proof? You want to BE Letsbeef. You want to be the man on here that will never be forgotten. But sadly, you weren't anything to be forgotten in the first place.

You're under this impression that you're some LB big shot, and I'm sure me and the rest of the site are pretty confused as to why. What is it exactly that you've done to earn this status in your own mind? When I was around, you used to brag about being in the best feuds on the site. You used to brag about being the most interesting guy...and I'll say what I said then; based on what? What is it that you've convoluted in your head that makes you think you're anything more than a faceless name lost in the shuffle? What? You're brief scuffle with Pugz? Yeah, fantastic. You're out there bragging about winning beef of the year over that lmao. Mate, you've probably won beef of the year just for stepping into this thread. When the site was active, you were desperate to break through and become mid tier, and it just wouldn't happen. You couldn't battle for shit, you couldn't win titles, you were sent to Chloroformers for being a bum ass nobody, you were the worst member of all time in ClassicK. I was never that good at battling, despite still being good enough to easily beat you 100%, but unlike you I didn't convince myself I was some dope as fuck writer who just 'isn't being noticed'. The reason no one noticed you is because there was nothing to notice. You were just an attention seeking nobody clinging to crews to gain any semblance of relevance.

What exactly in your head makes you a "big shot"? You're trying to flip it, act like you're some big name and I'm the "nobody". Mate, all I ask is; where are your hall of fame nominations? Where are your memorable moments? You're so desperate for that little sign of acknowledgement that it's sad as fuck. Hell, no one has to look any further than your Twitter page to understand the desperation to be noticed.

You're out there begging for followers, sending out 250 tweets to like 100 robots. Asking them if they want to see you rap and stuff and receiving nothing but crickets in return. Who are you talking to? Who is it you think is interested in what you're saying? On the plus side, at least the bots are interested on twitter. That's a hell of a lot more than what's interested in anything you say on Letsbeef.

EDIT: Since you're apparently ducking the PM, explain what this is in reference to:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk
Fact #6 - You bash my buddy Rain Matrix about the females he come to you to discuss, but never once mentioned that double-stuffed animal you were talking to on Facebook that i saw in one of your screenshots.

Last edited by EtH; 03-10-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 03-10-2016, 11:34 AM   #43

EtH

Why do I care how popular you are off of LB? You're the one claiming "I AM Letsbeef" and now you throw out shit that has nothing to do with LB as proof? You want to BE Letsbeef. You want to be the man on here that will never be forgotten. But sadly, you weren't anything to be forgotten in the first place.

You're under this impression that you're some LB big shot, and I'm sure me and the rest of the site are pretty confused as to why. What is it exactly that you've done to earn this status in your own mind? When I was around, you used to brag about being in the best feuds on the site. You used to brag about being the most interesting guy...and I'll say what I said then; based on what? What is it that you've convoluted in your head that makes you think you're anything more than a faceless name lost in the shuffle? What? You're brief scuffle with Pugz? Yeah, fantastic. You're out there bragging about winning beef of the year over that lmao. Mate, you've probably won beef of the year just for stepping into this thread. When the site was active, you were desperate to break through and become mid tier, and it just wouldn't happen. You couldn't battle for shit, you couldn't win titles, you were sent to Chloroformers for being a bum ass nobody, you were the worst member of all time in ClassicK. I was never that good at battling, despite still being good enough to easily beat you 100%, but unlike you I didn't convince myself I was some dope as fuck writer who just 'isn't being noticed'. The reason no one noticed you is because there was nothing to notice. You were just an attention seeking nobody clinging to crews to gain any semblance of relevance.

What exactly in your head makes you a "big shot"? You're trying to flip it, act like you're some big name and I'm the "nobody". Mate, all I ask is; where are your hall of fame nominations? Where are your memorable moments? You're so desperate for that little sign of acknowledgement that it's sad as fuck. Hell, no one has to look any further than your Twitter page to understand the desperation to be noticed.

You're out there begging for followers, sending out 250 tweets to like 100 robots. Asking them if they want to see you rap and stuff and receiving nothing but crickets in return. Who are you talking to? Who is it you think is interested in what you're saying? On the plus side, at least the bots are interested on twitter. That's a hell of a lot more than what's interested in anything you say on Letsbeef.

EDIT: Since you're apparently ducking the PM, explain what this is in reference to:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk
Fact #6 - You bash my buddy Rain Matrix about the females he come to you to discuss, but never once mentioned that double-stuffed animal you were talking to on Facebook that i saw in one of your screenshots.

Last edited by EtH; 03-10-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Unread 03-10-2016, 05:00 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

Ha! A predictable response as usual. You have to learn the difference between being controversial and looking pathetic. The reason I am beyond your little level on LB is because I know more than you. What I am doing now is pretty much beating all of the dudded ammo out of you until you have nothing left. I have my way of hurting you without lifting a finger. You're bringing up 2014 Twitter posts lol. Now that I know you're using your google tools correctly and killing yourself for some type of comeback, it's clear that I'm winning. See, I don't need to post little insults because I'm in your head where it hurts the most. You are smart, Eth, But not smart enough.

These people don't care about the crew I was in. These people don't care about you posting my old Twitter account, And they damn sure don't care about Text battle results. What they do care about is your reputation that's falling to an all time low. Once you understand that, you will do better next time someone insults ya. Sir, I can end you with a 2 minute track any time I please. Will I? Probably not. You can talk about the feedback I get as if these people are actually reading what you type. They know your posts are bullshit so they just skip to my response. Why? Because I can spill a bunch of facts.

You tryyyy too hard. I don't have to embarrass myself like the site's puppet to win some forum king award. The people themselves vote for me because they know I deserve anything track related. Bragging about beef is not what I do. I do not let anything I do get passed by because I don't like wasting time, Uneth. There's a difference. You seek attention. I seek success. Probably why you're getting all of the attention because I'm successfully putting a nail in your coffin. Try brainstorming before replying next time because everything you post sounds like a modified version of the previous response.

One thing though. When you're done hurting yourself trying to compose a tough response, I want you to think about one thing. Think about what the future holds for this little "dynasty" Orr franchise. Punk is the future. And I will run through any fuckboy who stands in the way of that. K bud.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-10-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 03-10-2016, 05:00 PM   #44

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Ha! A predictable response as usual. You have to learn the difference between being controversial and looking pathetic. The reason I am beyond your little level on LB is because I know more than you. What I am doing now is pretty much beating all of the dudded ammo out of you until you have nothing left. I have my way of hurting you without lifting a finger. You're bringing up 2014 Twitter posts lol. Now that I know you're using your google tools correctly and killing yourself for some type of comeback, it's clear that I'm winning. See, I don't need to post little insults because I'm in your head where it hurts the most. You are smart, Eth, But not smart enough.

These people don't care about the crew I was in. These people don't care about you posting my old Twitter account, And they damn sure don't care about Text battle results. What they do care about is your reputation that's falling to an all time low. Once you understand that, you will do better next time someone insults ya. Sir, I can end you with a 2 minute track any time I please. Will I? Probably not. You can talk about the feedback I get as if these people are actually reading what you type. They know your posts are bullshit so they just skip to my response. Why? Because I can spill a bunch of facts.

You tryyyy too hard. I don't have to embarrass myself like the site's puppet to win some forum king award. The people themselves vote for me because they know I deserve anything track related. Bragging about beef is not what I do. I do not let anything I do get passed by because I don't like wasting time, Uneth. There's a difference. You seek attention. I seek success. Probably why you're getting all of the attention because I'm successfully putting a nail in your coffin. Try brainstorming before replying next time because everything you post sounds like a modified version of the previous response.

One thing though. When you're done hurting yourself trying to compose a tough response, I want you to think about one thing. Think about what the future holds for this little "dynasty" Orr franchise. Punk is the future. And I will run through any fuckboy who stands in the way of that. K bud.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-10-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Unread 03-10-2016, 09:07 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
These people don't care about the crew I was in. These people don't care about you posting my old Twitter account, And they damn sure don't care about Text battle results.
Phew, and there was me thinking you weren't catching on Punk.

The simple truth is, they don't care. Not about crews, now about battles, not about beefs, not about tracks. Nothing...as long as your name is slapped onto the end of it.

Times running out son. I don't know if you noticed but the clocks ticking on LB. Your chance to make an impact is slipping away day by day. This was probably a decent little moment for you because by extension of my name, you have got yourself a couple of reads today. You're welcome mate. But this won't be enough to make sure you ever carve yourself out a legacy and unfortunately time is not on your side kiddo.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...
Unread 03-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #45

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
These people don't care about the crew I was in. These people don't care about you posting my old Twitter account, And they damn sure don't care about Text battle results.
Phew, and there was me thinking you weren't catching on Punk.

The simple truth is, they don't care. Not about crews, now about battles, not about beefs, not about tracks. Nothing...as long as your name is slapped onto the end of it.

Times running out son. I don't know if you noticed but the clocks ticking on LB. Your chance to make an impact is slipping away day by day. This was probably a decent little moment for you because by extension of my name, you have got yourself a couple of reads today. You're welcome mate. But this won't be enough to make sure you ever carve yourself out a legacy and unfortunately time is not on your side kiddo.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Unread 03-10-2016, 10:00 PM
lllllllllllll

And his corny ass missed the entire point.

You will learn one day, Eth. Whatever you believe, just know that I will ALWAYS be a better artist than you in all areas. I am that guy you wanna be. The guy you wish you could be but never will experience a single moment in my shoes. Please, if you learned anythingg from this little "dispute", let it be something that will help your poor soul in the future.

/
Unread 03-10-2016, 10:00 PM   #46

lllllllllllll

And his corny ass missed the entire point.

You will learn one day, Eth. Whatever you believe, just know that I will ALWAYS be a better artist than you in all areas. I am that guy you wanna be. The guy you wish you could be but never will experience a single moment in my shoes. Please, if you learned anythingg from this little "dispute", let it be something that will help your poor soul in the future.

/

Unread 03-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

lol Eth why you going so hard at Punk for?

Last edited by Godbody; 03-11-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Unread 03-11-2016, 09:05 AM   #47

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

lol Eth why you going so hard at Punk for?

Last edited by Godbody; 03-11-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I guess this why I don't mess with the forum. Everything turns to the LB chatbox real quick.
Unread 03-11-2016, 03:56 PM   #48

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I guess this why I don't mess with the forum. Everything turns to the LB chatbox real quick.
Unread 03-11-2016, 05:06 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

FTOH was NOT the greatest thing to happen on LB. Lol not even close sorry. But ill take that as you being Pulse 2.0 in this thread to tackle w.e this Tyler guys is.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 03-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #49

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

FTOH was NOT the greatest thing to happen on LB. Lol not even close sorry. But ill take that as you being Pulse 2.0 in this thread to tackle w.e this Tyler guys is.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 03-11-2016, 06:57 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Come on, you should have got that from the thread.

It's EtH you homogloben.

As for the name, Rohan told me he got his BJJ purple belt under Tyler Gracie. This was because he googled "Gracie", saw Rener Gracie trains out of Tyler, Texas, and got mixed up. Twas funny.

How about Frampton getting the W? I didnt expect that.
Unread 03-11-2016, 06:57 PM   #50

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Come on, you should have got that from the thread.

It's EtH you homogloben.

As for the name, Rohan told me he got his BJJ purple belt under Tyler Gracie. This was because he googled "Gracie", saw Rener Gracie trains out of Tyler, Texas, and got mixed up. Twas funny.

How about Frampton getting the W? I didnt expect that.

Tags
getschooled, lizman, lizmanfor5vp