Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Bonita Bonfire vs CCeee
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Tain
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
YuckWTF vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!DeadTRI is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
9 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs YuckWTF
Style: Freestyle
9 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:14 PM
Biter McBiterson
Basic Member
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 38 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
@KAMO I want to talk to @Agonize . There is also a reason why every single one of your battles that you post in my Voting Thread gets at the most a 6. You may be in the top 10 this month, but you still have a lot to learn.
Man shut up..your 1 guy with 1
Opinion..yall dickride so much round
Here half dem votes don't even matter
To me only certain people..I guarantee if
I write a verse an tell jason to post it
U gone dickride the hell out dem 4
Bars..man plz

P.O.L.O.

...A GROUP OF CREATIVE GENIUSES...
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #41

Biter McBiterson
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
@KAMO I want to talk to @Agonize . There is also a reason why every single one of your battles that you post in my Voting Thread gets at the most a 6. You may be in the top 10 this month, but you still have a lot to learn.
Man shut up..your 1 guy with 1
Opinion..yall dickride so much round
Here half dem votes don't even matter
To me only certain people..I guarantee if
I write a verse an tell jason to post it
U gone dickride the hell out dem 4
Bars..man plz

P.O.L.O.

...A GROUP OF CREATIVE GENIUSES...
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:17 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Anybody would catch shit for a thread like this. If I posted a similar thread mad heads would jump on it to clown me. I would never make a thread like this though.

@KAMO, if Jason posted your bars cats would say Jason fell the fuck off like eczema flakes. Heads aren't that naive.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #42

Aggo

Anybody would catch shit for a thread like this. If I posted a similar thread mad heads would jump on it to clown me. I would never make a thread like this though.

@KAMO, if Jason posted your bars cats would say Jason fell the fuck off like eczema flakes. Heads aren't that naive.

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Lockhart

Plus @Jason would know how to actually set up his punchlines.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #43

Lockhart

Plus @Jason would know how to actually set up his punchlines.

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Lockhart

If anything. I tried a post like this saying The Chloroformers/AC's are becoming the best crew on the site, and I got laughed at. Don't think you're the only victim here.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
For real yall looking like hoes right now commin and baggin' on what Polo views as achievement. Leave em to gloat and stop showin you give a damn. If yall wanna show some hate to em, send em a battle and avoid the hoe-ish tips. Look manly, cot damn. @KAMO @Lockhart @Agonize @stricc @THUG IS BACK .

If you want out of the forum and the little discussion, then at least exit with some #CLASS
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #44

Lockhart

If anything. I tried a post like this saying The Chloroformers/AC's are becoming the best crew on the site, and I got laughed at. Don't think you're the only victim here.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
For real yall looking like hoes right now commin and baggin' on what Polo views as achievement. Leave em to gloat and stop showin you give a damn. If yall wanna show some hate to em, send em a battle and avoid the hoe-ish tips. Look manly, cot damn. @KAMO @Lockhart @Agonize @stricc @THUG IS BACK .

If you want out of the forum and the little discussion, then at least exit with some #CLASS

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Aggo

Cuz people like some humility. When you come out talkin about how you're the shit and pattin' yourself on the back, you draw negative attention. Especially when you haven't really done anything to deserve it.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #45

Aggo

Cuz people like some humility. When you come out talkin about how you're the shit and pattin' yourself on the back, you draw negative attention. Especially when you haven't really done anything to deserve it.

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Lockhart

In my opinion. Let the achievements talk for themselves and it will all come to you.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #46

Lockhart

In my opinion. Let the achievements talk for themselves and it will all come to you.

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Aggo

Let someone else give you your accolades. Generally if someone does something of merit around here, people congratulate them. When the GC winner is crowned no doubt someone who isn't wearing it will make a thread congratulating them, and others will come to do the same.

No one wants to see you be your own hype man when you're still waiting in the wings.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #47

Aggo

Let someone else give you your accolades. Generally if someone does something of merit around here, people congratulate them. When the GC winner is crowned no doubt someone who isn't wearing it will make a thread congratulating them, and others will come to do the same.

No one wants to see you be your own hype man when you're still waiting in the wings.

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Lockhart

Not really giving heat @THUG IS BACK just realizing in the mistake I made, I'm helping you and your crew with their and your mistake.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #48

Lockhart

Not really giving heat @THUG IS BACK just realizing in the mistake I made, I'm helping you and your crew with their and your mistake.

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:29 PM
Row

Quote:

dude's on his high horse cause he made it this far in the tourney. A pure contingency.

My bad though, i forgot this uppin-threads shit is a trademark for AC's.

@THUG IS BACK @KAMO leave em to keep on bumpin, they wont stop. Be above and let em gwan. Congrats on ya crew showin consistency in droppin battles though. now quit the forums and keep it up. 1

Last edited by Row; 09-26-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #49

Row

Quote:

dude's on his high horse cause he made it this far in the tourney. A pure contingency.

My bad though, i forgot this uppin-threads shit is a trademark for AC's.

@THUG IS BACK @KAMO leave em to keep on bumpin, they wont stop. Be above and let em gwan. Congrats on ya crew showin consistency in droppin battles though. now quit the forums and keep it up. 1

Last edited by Row; 09-26-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Unread 09-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Lockhart

@Row Ukno dat.
Unread 09-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #50

Lockhart

@Row Ukno dat.

Tags