Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI
Tain vs Blocc

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

For real though if you wanted to call Pulse out, this is LB mate. Send him an audio battle and prove that he's a ducking faggot. You were all proud of your finalist spot or whatever not long ago, time to prove you're not ducking.
Unread 10-13-2014, 08:14 PM   #41

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

For real though if you wanted to call Pulse out, this is LB mate. Send him an audio battle and prove that he's a ducking faggot. You were all proud of your finalist spot or whatever not long ago, time to prove you're not ducking.

Unread 10-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Fiji Osa

That's just it im not ducking .. Just saying we need to push back the battle till after me @mani_Mula and @ALL-BORO go to LA to battle live. I'm not even thinking about GB right now the focus is on my opponent in LA period.

Fuck a audio battle this fool won't even go 2:00 let alone do a video battle smh .. @EtH that's why niggas like you and GB lame when it comes to competivness. Being that you "not to long ago" wanted to help increase battle activity .. You should be telling GB take the challenge 100 dollar won't hurt losing and name change is a small shot to someone's ego but it makes for a great battle.

December I'm free until then we playing ping pong

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Live battlers push bck battles all the time. I wouldn't want to battle anyone half cocked .. GB just being a botch about this entire ordeal because he know he can't beat me. I called him out wtf makes you think after calling him out on LB Radio that I am going to suck a battle.

I called out Final as well but I wouldn't battle final until. After his GC run .. Battle your opponent at full strength .. GB trying to take the sucker route and you enabling him Eth .. This convo should have been done when I asked to push it back until after my live battle
Unread 10-13-2014, 08:27 PM   #42

Fiji Osa

That's just it im not ducking .. Just saying we need to push back the battle till after me @mani_Mula and @ALL-BORO go to LA to battle live. I'm not even thinking about GB right now the focus is on my opponent in LA period.

Fuck a audio battle this fool won't even go 2:00 let alone do a video battle smh .. @EtH that's why niggas like you and GB lame when it comes to competivness. Being that you "not to long ago" wanted to help increase battle activity .. You should be telling GB take the challenge 100 dollar won't hurt losing and name change is a small shot to someone's ego but it makes for a great battle.

December I'm free until then we playing ping pong

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Live battlers push bck battles all the time. I wouldn't want to battle anyone half cocked .. GB just being a botch about this entire ordeal because he know he can't beat me. I called him out wtf makes you think after calling him out on LB Radio that I am going to suck a battle.

I called out Final as well but I wouldn't battle final until. After his GC run .. Battle your opponent at full strength .. GB trying to take the sucker route and you enabling him Eth .. This convo should have been done when I asked to push it back until after my live battle

Unread 10-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

lol @Jason its not just something I don't agree with, its something damn near everyone in the thread doesnt agree with. That makes you the vocal minority, and in turn makes you a dumbass

It's like 5 people sayin the sky is blue & you pop outta nowhere sayin its red

Just stop before you embarass yourself even more.

Fiji Osa tryna gain time & save face with this money stunt like its a problem to whip out $200... What I don't fuck with is how he initially called me out, said it'd be a Letsbeef battle, then changes the terms as if wavin money in my face will make me submit

I'm not scared of battlin on cam b. You think I'M SCARED to battle on cam? You think LB would see me as X or Y? Bruh, I've probably battled on cam more times than you, LOL...obv not in a live battle league but you wanna do a video battle.....tinychat battlin was my realm for some years b....LONG BEFORE YOU VIDEO BATTLED OR LIVE BATTLED. I'm a cute ass nigga, fuck would I be scared for...

You really wanna raise the stakes? Fuck an LB audio battle. 3 round tinychat battle sometime this week

& If you don't take this above offer you lose your chance completely. I'm doin you a favor by even acknowledging your existence and battling you. Everyone knows I'd win easily, and everyone knows you beatin me looks better on your resume` than me beating you. Let's cut out the bullshit b

I don't need your money & I'm basically killin you for free & doing YOU a favor. cuz there's no way i'd ever lose to you... & that's not cockyness that's just the fact of the matter. Save yourself $200, save yourself the embarassment, and stop being an excuse making pussy. You like a chihuahua tryna bark like he's tough til a pitbull comes out

I see what you're doin tryna make LB poppin but dont try those antics on me. Pull that shit off on UhMazing. I aint the 1 b

Last edited by Godbody; 10-13-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Unread 10-13-2014, 08:34 PM   #43

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

lol @Jason its not just something I don't agree with, its something damn near everyone in the thread doesnt agree with. That makes you the vocal minority, and in turn makes you a dumbass

It's like 5 people sayin the sky is blue & you pop outta nowhere sayin its red

Just stop before you embarass yourself even more.

Fiji Osa tryna gain time & save face with this money stunt like its a problem to whip out $200... What I don't fuck with is how he initially called me out, said it'd be a Letsbeef battle, then changes the terms as if wavin money in my face will make me submit

I'm not scared of battlin on cam b. You think I'M SCARED to battle on cam? You think LB would see me as X or Y? Bruh, I've probably battled on cam more times than you, LOL...obv not in a live battle league but you wanna do a video battle.....tinychat battlin was my realm for some years b....LONG BEFORE YOU VIDEO BATTLED OR LIVE BATTLED. I'm a cute ass nigga, fuck would I be scared for...

You really wanna raise the stakes? Fuck an LB audio battle. 3 round tinychat battle sometime this week

& If you don't take this above offer you lose your chance completely. I'm doin you a favor by even acknowledging your existence and battling you. Everyone knows I'd win easily, and everyone knows you beatin me looks better on your resume` than me beating you. Let's cut out the bullshit b

I don't need your money & I'm basically killin you for free & doing YOU a favor. cuz there's no way i'd ever lose to you... & that's not cockyness that's just the fact of the matter. Save yourself $200, save yourself the embarassment, and stop being an excuse making pussy. You like a chihuahua tryna bark like he's tough til a pitbull comes out

I see what you're doin tryna make LB poppin but dont try those antics on me. Pull that shit off on UhMazing. I aint the 1 b

Last edited by Godbody; 10-13-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I have to say, who the FUCK do you guys think you are? Are you both under some fucked up illusions that you are on some Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather shit? You both can think whatever you want about yourselves, but as a standard LB onlooker, he's the deal:-

Fiji is the guy who tells you he's doing 500 things and you never see one of them. That's pretty much all he's known for. He's probably good at audio but I've never gave a fuck to look. His live battles are fairly fucking annoying, and if I'm correct he's the guy that makes DGW look bad when he's rapping. No one cares that you have money or are doing live battles, if you're going to battle on LB, just fucking do it.

Godbody is the clinically retarded guy who has convinced himself he is a genius. Everything he says is so stupid, yet he has absolutely no clue this is the truth. He was somewhat of a decent name in text a while ago. I don't know if anyone cared to really check his audios out. He's never won anything on LB so his delusions of grandeur after what? 8 years? Just show how fucked up he is.

All in all, we, Letsbeef.com, couldn't give a FUCK if you guys battle or not. You're not factors. No one thinks of you guys ever. You're just not interesting people. You can reply to this dissing me all you want, but I'm not the one trying to act like this is some fucking battle of the year where I have to get sent to or it has to be live or for money or whatever. Why have stipulations? Just fucking battle or dont. One of you grow some fucking testicles and send the other one a basic audio battle. The other person replies, and it gets voted on. Fucking simple. Otherwise, stfu and go suck each other's dick elsehwhere.

Yours sincerely, everyone on Letsbeef.
Unread 10-13-2014, 08:41 PM   #44

Hubert Cumberdale

I have to say, who the FUCK do you guys think you are? Are you both under some fucked up illusions that you are on some Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather shit? You both can think whatever you want about yourselves, but as a standard LB onlooker, he's the deal:-

Fiji is the guy who tells you he's doing 500 things and you never see one of them. That's pretty much all he's known for. He's probably good at audio but I've never gave a fuck to look. His live battles are fairly fucking annoying, and if I'm correct he's the guy that makes DGW look bad when he's rapping. No one cares that you have money or are doing live battles, if you're going to battle on LB, just fucking do it.

Godbody is the clinically retarded guy who has convinced himself he is a genius. Everything he says is so stupid, yet he has absolutely no clue this is the truth. He was somewhat of a decent name in text a while ago. I don't know if anyone cared to really check his audios out. He's never won anything on LB so his delusions of grandeur after what? 8 years? Just show how fucked up he is.

All in all, we, Letsbeef.com, couldn't give a FUCK if you guys battle or not. You're not factors. No one thinks of you guys ever. You're just not interesting people. You can reply to this dissing me all you want, but I'm not the one trying to act like this is some fucking battle of the year where I have to get sent to or it has to be live or for money or whatever. Why have stipulations? Just fucking battle or dont. One of you grow some fucking testicles and send the other one a basic audio battle. The other person replies, and it gets voted on. Fucking simple. Otherwise, stfu and go suck each other's dick elsehwhere.

Yours sincerely, everyone on Letsbeef.

Unread 10-13-2014, 11:13 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Lol tf are you talkin about EtH...my name ring bells bruh...lol @ semi decent text.. I was the favorite to win mostly every tournament I participated in....like da last 2 text joints....both happened to be around summer when I went on vaca w/out internet. I was heavily favored in the last audio tourney I participated in, and I lost to MisterGoodness of all people. Someone I beat like 6 times, & lost only because I got DQ'd for going accapella and not on a beat

I'm pretty sure I was on everybody's Top 15 letsbeef battlers when a thread was made about it like what, a year ago? Maybe a little more? Even hatin ass niggas like @Jason came out the woodwork showin love. Many of ya'll have read my text battles and its influenced ya'll. Had ya'll niggas in my chat or in my PMs sayin this, that, & the third and now that I'm labelled a 'troll' some of the same dudes that been on my dick tryna shit on me lol

Jus cuz I'm quiet w/out a title doesn't mean I don't shit on you niggas left and right. Ya'll just like to forget what I've done cuz ya'll on some hate Godbody shit. I've bullied the shit outta some of you so thats understandable, but..

I don't think too much of myself @ all. Who I am on LB does not reflect who I am IRL. The internet is a way to kill time. While I'm on here, I like doin/sayin shit for shits and giggles on message boards. If I'ma spend some time of my life in a virtual setting I'ma make the best out of it.. & That's by makin ppl laugh, being controversial, etc

I wasn't even on some egotistical shit in my last post either. I was keepin it 100. We can make a poll & ask who would win.. I'm sure the results would echo what I said

Last edited by Godbody; 10-13-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Unread 10-13-2014, 11:13 PM   #45

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Lol tf are you talkin about EtH...my name ring bells bruh...lol @ semi decent text.. I was the favorite to win mostly every tournament I participated in....like da last 2 text joints....both happened to be around summer when I went on vaca w/out internet. I was heavily favored in the last audio tourney I participated in, and I lost to MisterGoodness of all people. Someone I beat like 6 times, & lost only because I got DQ'd for going accapella and not on a beat

I'm pretty sure I was on everybody's Top 15 letsbeef battlers when a thread was made about it like what, a year ago? Maybe a little more? Even hatin ass niggas like @Jason came out the woodwork showin love. Many of ya'll have read my text battles and its influenced ya'll. Had ya'll niggas in my chat or in my PMs sayin this, that, & the third and now that I'm labelled a 'troll' some of the same dudes that been on my dick tryna shit on me lol

Jus cuz I'm quiet w/out a title doesn't mean I don't shit on you niggas left and right. Ya'll just like to forget what I've done cuz ya'll on some hate Godbody shit. I've bullied the shit outta some of you so thats understandable, but..

I don't think too much of myself @ all. Who I am on LB does not reflect who I am IRL. The internet is a way to kill time. While I'm on here, I like doin/sayin shit for shits and giggles on message boards. If I'ma spend some time of my life in a virtual setting I'ma make the best out of it.. & That's by makin ppl laugh, being controversial, etc

I wasn't even on some egotistical shit in my last post either. I was keepin it 100. We can make a poll & ask who would win.. I'm sure the results would echo what I said

Last edited by Godbody; 10-13-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Unread 10-14-2014, 01:37 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Username bet that you dont with a GC in 2015.
Unread 10-14-2014, 01:37 AM   #46

Hubert Cumberdale

Unread 10-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Supsie

Godbody and Fiji Osa are both wack at rapping everyone knows.
Unread 10-14-2014, 03:17 AM   #47

Supsie

Godbody and Fiji Osa are both wack at rapping everyone knows.

Unread 10-14-2014, 08:27 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
I'll forgive you for your ignorance...For you know not what you say

It was written b...
Unread 10-14-2014, 08:27 AM   #48

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

It was written b...
Unread 10-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

It was written b...
So you accept the bet?

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 10-14-2014 at 08:39 AM.
Unread 10-14-2014, 08:35 AM   #49

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

It was written b...
So you accept the bet?

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 10-14-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Unread 10-14-2014, 09:01 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I don't accept any bets

This is God's work. You'll watch it unfold before your very eyes
Unread 10-14-2014, 09:01 AM   #50

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I don't accept any bets

This is God's work. You'll watch it unfold before your very eyes

Tags
sbg, spends2muchtimeonlb