Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

FightsAndRapMedia
Live Battler
Ranked #13 this Season
7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
YuckWTF
Ranked #2 this Season
9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars9.71/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Truer vs CCeee
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
SteelnKillz vs YuckWTF
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Bonita Bonfire vs CCeee
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Tain
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
YuckWTF vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!DeadTRI is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
9 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs YuckWTF
Style: Freestyle
9 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-15-2016, 01:20 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Exactly

"Police kill Black people at a rate disproportionate to both criminal activity and their presence in the population at large."

On a side note, some these police killings ARE about race, so you can't analyze every police brutality incident with a colorblind approach. Ignoring race would be ignoring any prejudice attitudes/beliefs that, in some cases, led to the death of someone, by law enforcement.
I'm sure there are other races being killed at a disproportionate rate more than black people if they have an even lower percentage. Your stats are based on there being lesser black people, not overall numbers. Also, the stats have nothing to do with the justification of the death. You just posted a video of an unarmed white person being shot by police. Immediately that chalks up to these statistics, even though the consensus was that it was deserved. The stats prove nothing.

If you REALLY want to pull those stats...do you REALLY want me to counter with the equally irrelevant stats which shows black people commit crime at a much higher rate despite being a lower percentage of the population.

(For the record, the above stat has MUCH more social reasons and race is a consequence but in no way relevant or an involvement. But the stat remains regardless. You are picking blanket stats to prove a point without looking at the actual ins and outs of the stat).

Some murders, including police ones, are about race. Absolutely. So what's more important to analyze...the race...or the fact that someone just DIED. Like...someone got fucking murdered...and you focus on "Oh, but he's a racist so he's bad". No, he's a fucking murderer so he's bad. I heard a story recently about a lesbian woman who was attacked at work by a man, who was being homophobic during the assault. She focused so much on the hurt of the homophobia, and I was like "WHo the fuck cares if he's homophobic? He fucking attacked you". Murder is the key headline...not racism.

I can also throw out a whole bunch of links of white people being killed by black police officers (or you know, 7 innocent white cops being murdered because of their race by a black man...the topic of the thread) but we both know when you said things can happen as a result of race...you're really talking about white people doing things to black people and not visa versa right?

Racists exist. Black ones, white ones, Asian ones...all ones. But when someone commits a crime as serious as murder, he's a murderer...who cares if he's a racist anymore? You wouldn't say "I can't believe Josef Fritzl said he's glad 9/11 happened" would you? Because who the fuck cares about the other horrible shit he did...the dude fucking raped and imprisoned his own daughter.

Instead of "black man kills white man" "white man kills black man" "black man kills black man" "white man kills white man"....focus on man killing man and you'll get to the ACTUAL hot topic of the issue.

This is why the Black Lives Matter protests are bullshit. They focus ENTIRELY on the death of black people at the hand's of white people. That's it. Nothing else. They don't protest when a white person is killed and they killer gets away with it. They don't protest when a black person kills a black person. Nothing. How can they be racially unbiased?

We're all fucking people. If someone is murdered, people shouldn't be making sure what skin colour they were before they give a fuck.

The worst part is, even with good intentions, the BLM movement is just spawning a new race of completely horrible and racist white folks. They are if anything making matters worse. Click any video of any dead black person at the hands of white cops and read the comments. You'll have plenty of complete and utter cunts trashing that person's history. Who cares what Trayvon put up on Twitter. Who cares if Mike Brown was a known felon. Who cares if Anton Whatever had felonies for days and wasn't legally allowed to be holding his gun. These things aren't important (unless you're countering the hilarious innocent media portrayals of these people) but with every PC person the world creates, they create the complete opposite type of person who is a complete and utter cunt just because of the push and shove of the world.

The whole thing's fucking stupid. One plus side I'll say is none of you brushed off things I said "because I'm white". I reckon shit like LB and the internet forums in general has allowed people to kind of integrate beyond race and whatever other bollocks ever being a factor. I've discussed shit with NOBLE before where he said black people are limited from birth (which I countered by saying tell that to the people who achieved greatness and that those limitations were merely obstacles) and he brushed it off as "How can you know? You're white" and then he proceeded to tell me what white people think and do cause apparently black people know white people but not visa versa lmao.

Race isn't fucking important and people not to stop treating it like it is. If I hear about "Cultural Assimilation" one more time ima bus' a cap in these niggaz.
Unread 07-15-2016, 01:20 AM   #41

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Exactly

"Police kill Black people at a rate disproportionate to both criminal activity and their presence in the population at large."

On a side note, some these police killings ARE about race, so you can't analyze every police brutality incident with a colorblind approach. Ignoring race would be ignoring any prejudice attitudes/beliefs that, in some cases, led to the death of someone, by law enforcement.
I'm sure there are other races being killed at a disproportionate rate more than black people if they have an even lower percentage. Your stats are based on there being lesser black people, not overall numbers. Also, the stats have nothing to do with the justification of the death. You just posted a video of an unarmed white person being shot by police. Immediately that chalks up to these statistics, even though the consensus was that it was deserved. The stats prove nothing.

If you REALLY want to pull those stats...do you REALLY want me to counter with the equally irrelevant stats which shows black people commit crime at a much higher rate despite being a lower percentage of the population.

(For the record, the above stat has MUCH more social reasons and race is a consequence but in no way relevant or an involvement. But the stat remains regardless. You are picking blanket stats to prove a point without looking at the actual ins and outs of the stat).

Some murders, including police ones, are about race. Absolutely. So what's more important to analyze...the race...or the fact that someone just DIED. Like...someone got fucking murdered...and you focus on "Oh, but he's a racist so he's bad". No, he's a fucking murderer so he's bad. I heard a story recently about a lesbian woman who was attacked at work by a man, who was being homophobic during the assault. She focused so much on the hurt of the homophobia, and I was like "WHo the fuck cares if he's homophobic? He fucking attacked you". Murder is the key headline...not racism.

I can also throw out a whole bunch of links of white people being killed by black police officers (or you know, 7 innocent white cops being murdered because of their race by a black man...the topic of the thread) but we both know when you said things can happen as a result of race...you're really talking about white people doing things to black people and not visa versa right?

Racists exist. Black ones, white ones, Asian ones...all ones. But when someone commits a crime as serious as murder, he's a murderer...who cares if he's a racist anymore? You wouldn't say "I can't believe Josef Fritzl said he's glad 9/11 happened" would you? Because who the fuck cares about the other horrible shit he did...the dude fucking raped and imprisoned his own daughter.

Instead of "black man kills white man" "white man kills black man" "black man kills black man" "white man kills white man"....focus on man killing man and you'll get to the ACTUAL hot topic of the issue.

This is why the Black Lives Matter protests are bullshit. They focus ENTIRELY on the death of black people at the hand's of white people. That's it. Nothing else. They don't protest when a white person is killed and they killer gets away with it. They don't protest when a black person kills a black person. Nothing. How can they be racially unbiased?

We're all fucking people. If someone is murdered, people shouldn't be making sure what skin colour they were before they give a fuck.

The worst part is, even with good intentions, the BLM movement is just spawning a new race of completely horrible and racist white folks. They are if anything making matters worse. Click any video of any dead black person at the hands of white cops and read the comments. You'll have plenty of complete and utter cunts trashing that person's history. Who cares what Trayvon put up on Twitter. Who cares if Mike Brown was a known felon. Who cares if Anton Whatever had felonies for days and wasn't legally allowed to be holding his gun. These things aren't important (unless you're countering the hilarious innocent media portrayals of these people) but with every PC person the world creates, they create the complete opposite type of person who is a complete and utter cunt just because of the push and shove of the world.

The whole thing's fucking stupid. One plus side I'll say is none of you brushed off things I said "because I'm white". I reckon shit like LB and the internet forums in general has allowed people to kind of integrate beyond race and whatever other bollocks ever being a factor. I've discussed shit with NOBLE before where he said black people are limited from birth (which I countered by saying tell that to the people who achieved greatness and that those limitations were merely obstacles) and he brushed it off as "How can you know? You're white" and then he proceeded to tell me what white people think and do cause apparently black people know white people but not visa versa lmao.

Race isn't fucking important and people not to stop treating it like it is. If I hear about "Cultural Assimilation" one more time ima bus' a cap in these niggaz.

Unread 07-15-2016, 09:56 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I actually predicted the Dallas shooting the day before it happened. Thank god for Disqus/Worldstar comments, as my prediction is saved and documented on the internet where it will never go away

On Wednesday last week I said an "attack would happen tomorrow during the France/Germany soccer game but idk where" or something like that.. Guess what? This shooting happened at the end of the France/Germany soccer game, precisely what I predicted

numerology bra, get wit it
Unread 07-15-2016, 09:56 AM   #42

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

I actually predicted the Dallas shooting the day before it happened. Thank god for Disqus/Worldstar comments, as my prediction is saved and documented on the internet where it will never go away

On Wednesday last week I said an "attack would happen tomorrow during the France/Germany soccer game but idk where" or something like that.. Guess what? This shooting happened at the end of the France/Germany soccer game, precisely what I predicted

numerology bra, get wit it
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2016, 08:42 PM
Dean

I understand what your saying, but some of these police involved killings are brining attention to deeper issues, within the criminal justice system. Yes, somebody got murdered. Yes, that muderer is bad, based on the fact that he would end someone's life unjustly. But a lot of times that's just the surface of some of these problems. If we're still on the topic of unjustified police killings, you have to realize these aren't isolated events. These incidents are reoccurring, at high numbers yearly, due to the fact that there is obvious problems within law enforcement. Those issues, which sometimes are racial or misusing force, need to be addressed too, along with the murder.

Law enforcement and black people have MAJOR issues. You can just tell by the amount of black people that don't trust police. (Pretty sure they did a poll and it was like over 80% -for not trusting law enforcement) ...Anyway I'm just trying to stress to you how big of an issue this is. What I'm not trying to do is make this out to be an issue ONLY with black people. Crooked cops treating people unfairly is obviously widespread, affecting people of all colors. I'm sure you can find incidents of black police officers mistreating white people because there's a lot of problems in the criminal justice system.

As for the black guy that killing the innocent officers, I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of "I wanted to kill white officers" or something. The Dallas incident was labeled a hate crime. So yeah, that's obviously about race if that's what you're asking. Once again, I'm not trying to make this out only to be the world against black people type of problem.

Once again, SOME of these killings are tied to deeper issues that are causing a large amount of deaths, year after year. In that case you also have to address the underlying issue (I'm not only talking about racial issues)

Lol I don't agree with everything the BLM movement does, but they have a little more depth then you think. I know they're involved in Chicago where black on black crime is insane. Those type of movements aren't going to be televised though so nobody really hears about it.

Agreed. At the end of the day, Philando was shot like 4 times in his chest for reaching for his wallet. People should be upset at just that fact, no matter if he was white, black, Asian or Hispanic.

Last edited by Dean; 07-15-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Unread 07-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #43

Dean

I understand what your saying, but some of these police involved killings are brining attention to deeper issues, within the criminal justice system. Yes, somebody got murdered. Yes, that muderer is bad, based on the fact that he would end someone's life unjustly. But a lot of times that's just the surface of some of these problems. If we're still on the topic of unjustified police killings, you have to realize these aren't isolated events. These incidents are reoccurring, at high numbers yearly, due to the fact that there is obvious problems within law enforcement. Those issues, which sometimes are racial or misusing force, need to be addressed too, along with the murder.

Law enforcement and black people have MAJOR issues. You can just tell by the amount of black people that don't trust police. (Pretty sure they did a poll and it was like over 80% -for not trusting law enforcement) ...Anyway I'm just trying to stress to you how big of an issue this is. What I'm not trying to do is make this out to be an issue ONLY with black people. Crooked cops treating people unfairly is obviously widespread, affecting people of all colors. I'm sure you can find incidents of black police officers mistreating white people because there's a lot of problems in the criminal justice system.

As for the black guy that killing the innocent officers, I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of "I wanted to kill white officers" or something. The Dallas incident was labeled a hate crime. So yeah, that's obviously about race if that's what you're asking. Once again, I'm not trying to make this out only to be the world against black people type of problem.

Once again, SOME of these killings are tied to deeper issues that are causing a large amount of deaths, year after year. In that case you also have to address the underlying issue (I'm not only talking about racial issues)

Lol I don't agree with everything the BLM movement does, but they have a little more depth then you think. I know they're involved in Chicago where black on black crime is insane. Those type of movements aren't going to be televised though so nobody really hears about it.

Agreed. At the end of the day, Philando was shot like 4 times in his chest for reaching for his wallet. People should be upset at just that fact, no matter if he was white, black, Asian or Hispanic.

Last edited by Dean; 07-15-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Unread 07-16-2016, 12:43 AM
EtH

Quote:

In return, I get your point. But one major problem is the things people subject themselves too. If I went on twitter and every day I saw "Check out this black guy that got arrested for this, while this white guy did this equal or worst thing and got away with it" I'd start to get pissed off too. But these sources have an agenda. They don't show you the massive list of white people who got convicted of something a black person didnt for example.

The incidents are reoccurring, but not race specific. There are some major problems in the law enforcement that need to change...but they aren't racial problems. Some cops are racist, some cops are sexist...some cops are just dicks. It's what they do that is the problem, not their underlying beliefs. If a cop is exposed as a racist, for sure he should get in trouble for that. Maybe even fired. But that's the same if he's exposed to have hit his wife or drink a lot. It's not the most important issue and isn't part of the greater issue.

They only have major issues cause it's made into a major issue. There are black police commissioners who completely condemn the black lives matter movement. There are plenty of black police officers involved in a lot of these unarmed shootings...but they never hit your desk because no one shares news of a black man killing a black man (or even white man or whatever). That's not a headline and doesn't push this PC agenda.

But your overall sentiment is completely my thoughts. The percentage about trusting, what can you do about that? There's people out there who claim the police are bullshit and corrupt who sell drugs to kids (any race I mean). People don't like the authority, and to be fair in America you have people with authority who have guns and are ready to use them. Police are regular people...with guns. I wouldn't trust my life in the hands of that bitch who annoyed me in the shop the other day...she's no different from a cop so I don't inherently trust them either, ESPECIALLY not in America where they are armed and ready to use their weapons.

I can get a hatred of police in America. But if you want to fight against police injustice, that's one thing. But if you want to fight against white police injustice against black people, those are the situations I have a problem with (only those specifically picking those situations, not that I have a problem with people being annoyed that a white cop killed a black person...you know what I mean).

Some killings are for sure tied to deeper meanings. But essentially those deeper meanings aren't that important. If one cop kills someone for driving a nicer can than him, I don't find that root cause to be the issue. I see the murder to be the issue.

I mean the typical BLM movement folks. I'm sure there's some people who are involved with them who do incredible things for their immediate community and would be more than happy to help someone of any race in the same situation as those that are black. I'm just referring to the majority of protesters who only focus solely on white people doing shit to black people which imo is basically a racist mentality.

I didn't see the Philando video. I watched the Anton Sterling one and basically imo the cops were well within their right to drag him to the floor (like the Garner situation which was also completely justified) but they essentially had the guy subdued. Had they not been holding a gun, and been holding a tazer or mace...that guy would be alive (even if he reached for his gun or not). To serve and protect means to do things for the people. Their job is to go out there and even put their life on the line for others. Killing someone that isn't 100% without a shadow of a doubt life or death is wrong...but then again this just stems into a gun control convo which none of us need haha.

Ironically, I just got called a "social justice warrior" on another site cause I said calling every Muslim a terrorist isn't the right thing to do, and that there are plenty of people from Islam that condemn these actions in France. On one side I'd likely be called sexist and racist on a lot of sites for saying I don't believe in race or specific privilege, and on another I'm an SJW haha.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Dean, if you want to get an idea of the kind of attitude I am against...this is.

Luckily, I think the intelligent is still in the minority and there's a reason she has to turn off her ratings. This isn't what I think black people are like, cause black people aren't like a single person, but there is a large amount of white and black people who both completely agree with her opinion and that number of people is rising constantly.
Unread 07-16-2016, 12:43 AM   #44

EtH

Quote:

In return, I get your point. But one major problem is the things people subject themselves too. If I went on twitter and every day I saw "Check out this black guy that got arrested for this, while this white guy did this equal or worst thing and got away with it" I'd start to get pissed off too. But these sources have an agenda. They don't show you the massive list of white people who got convicted of something a black person didnt for example.

The incidents are reoccurring, but not race specific. There are some major problems in the law enforcement that need to change...but they aren't racial problems. Some cops are racist, some cops are sexist...some cops are just dicks. It's what they do that is the problem, not their underlying beliefs. If a cop is exposed as a racist, for sure he should get in trouble for that. Maybe even fired. But that's the same if he's exposed to have hit his wife or drink a lot. It's not the most important issue and isn't part of the greater issue.

They only have major issues cause it's made into a major issue. There are black police commissioners who completely condemn the black lives matter movement. There are plenty of black police officers involved in a lot of these unarmed shootings...but they never hit your desk because no one shares news of a black man killing a black man (or even white man or whatever). That's not a headline and doesn't push this PC agenda.

But your overall sentiment is completely my thoughts. The percentage about trusting, what can you do about that? There's people out there who claim the police are bullshit and corrupt who sell drugs to kids (any race I mean). People don't like the authority, and to be fair in America you have people with authority who have guns and are ready to use them. Police are regular people...with guns. I wouldn't trust my life in the hands of that bitch who annoyed me in the shop the other day...she's no different from a cop so I don't inherently trust them either, ESPECIALLY not in America where they are armed and ready to use their weapons.

I can get a hatred of police in America. But if you want to fight against police injustice, that's one thing. But if you want to fight against white police injustice against black people, those are the situations I have a problem with (only those specifically picking those situations, not that I have a problem with people being annoyed that a white cop killed a black person...you know what I mean).

Some killings are for sure tied to deeper meanings. But essentially those deeper meanings aren't that important. If one cop kills someone for driving a nicer can than him, I don't find that root cause to be the issue. I see the murder to be the issue.

I mean the typical BLM movement folks. I'm sure there's some people who are involved with them who do incredible things for their immediate community and would be more than happy to help someone of any race in the same situation as those that are black. I'm just referring to the majority of protesters who only focus solely on white people doing shit to black people which imo is basically a racist mentality.

I didn't see the Philando video. I watched the Anton Sterling one and basically imo the cops were well within their right to drag him to the floor (like the Garner situation which was also completely justified) but they essentially had the guy subdued. Had they not been holding a gun, and been holding a tazer or mace...that guy would be alive (even if he reached for his gun or not). To serve and protect means to do things for the people. Their job is to go out there and even put their life on the line for others. Killing someone that isn't 100% without a shadow of a doubt life or death is wrong...but then again this just stems into a gun control convo which none of us need haha.

Ironically, I just got called a "social justice warrior" on another site cause I said calling every Muslim a terrorist isn't the right thing to do, and that there are plenty of people from Islam that condemn these actions in France. On one side I'd likely be called sexist and racist on a lot of sites for saying I don't believe in race or specific privilege, and on another I'm an SJW haha.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Dean, if you want to get an idea of the kind of attitude I am against...this is.

Luckily, I think the intelligent is still in the minority and there's a reason she has to turn off her ratings. This isn't what I think black people are like, cause black people aren't like a single person, but there is a large amount of white and black people who both completely agree with her opinion and that number of people is rising constantly.

Unread 07-16-2016, 02:55 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

at the end of the day, everybody has an opinion, nobody does shit, and the shit happens again. we're desensitized to the shit. it's programming. that's why your TV channels are referred to as 'programs' or 'programming'.. lol...think about how far back Trayvon Martin was. since then there's been a shitload of selective reporting on mainstream media about cops killing blacks. soon as the kid shot up the church the media kept repeating how he wanted to start a race war. a lot of people were saying this shit is comin too... the medias been instigating it since then...shooting after shooting. now they're even saying Black Lives Matter is a criminal/terrorist organization. definitely looks like they're instigating a race war to me. definitely can see them sneaking some gun laws and various other laws in.

this serves as a perfect distraction because while we're subconsciously shitting bricks over propagated racial tensions and a possible race war, they got ISIS flooding Europe. did you guys know Germanys like Top 5 countries in lowest birthrate? & takin in more 'Syrian refugees' than a lot of European countries combined? they said they'd take in 800,000 refugees at one point. If you know Germany's location on the map you'd know its right next to France and Belgium. where do all the attacks happen? lol...Paris, Brussels, Nice...

Do the math bra. this shit is definitely funded by 3-4 super power countries and they're scheming heavy. also the leaders of Germany & France were at the opening ceremony for the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland. if you didn't see the video stop wtf you're doing and watch that shit, and come back here tellin me it wasnt weird.

& Brexit was bullshit. naturally, people wanted it and it could've legitimately passed the vote, I'm not saying the votes were rigged or anything...I'm saying they wanted the vote to pass because they were prepared to make these moves. Shit was all planned out. Divide and conquer. they've fragmented the human population by breaking us into factions of people against muslims, blacks, mexicans, trannys, gays, and soon it'll be by financial status/wealth

Last edited by Godbody; 07-16-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Unread 07-16-2016, 02:55 PM   #45

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

at the end of the day, everybody has an opinion, nobody does shit, and the shit happens again. we're desensitized to the shit. it's programming. that's why your TV channels are referred to as 'programs' or 'programming'.. lol...think about how far back Trayvon Martin was. since then there's been a shitload of selective reporting on mainstream media about cops killing blacks. soon as the kid shot up the church the media kept repeating how he wanted to start a race war. a lot of people were saying this shit is comin too... the medias been instigating it since then...shooting after shooting. now they're even saying Black Lives Matter is a criminal/terrorist organization. definitely looks like they're instigating a race war to me. definitely can see them sneaking some gun laws and various other laws in.

this serves as a perfect distraction because while we're subconsciously shitting bricks over propagated racial tensions and a possible race war, they got ISIS flooding Europe. did you guys know Germanys like Top 5 countries in lowest birthrate? & takin in more 'Syrian refugees' than a lot of European countries combined? they said they'd take in 800,000 refugees at one point. If you know Germany's location on the map you'd know its right next to France and Belgium. where do all the attacks happen? lol...Paris, Brussels, Nice...

Do the math bra. this shit is definitely funded by 3-4 super power countries and they're scheming heavy. also the leaders of Germany & France were at the opening ceremony for the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland. if you didn't see the video stop wtf you're doing and watch that shit, and come back here tellin me it wasnt weird.

& Brexit was bullshit. naturally, people wanted it and it could've legitimately passed the vote, I'm not saying the votes were rigged or anything...I'm saying they wanted the vote to pass because they were prepared to make these moves. Shit was all planned out. Divide and conquer. they've fragmented the human population by breaking us into factions of people against muslims, blacks, mexicans, trannys, gays, and soon it'll be by financial status/wealth

Last edited by Godbody; 07-16-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2016, 09:08 PM
lllllllllllll

R.i.p. Saundra Bland
Unread 07-16-2016, 09:08 PM   #46

lllllllllllll

R.i.p. Saundra Bland

Unread 07-17-2016, 05:03 AM
Rant

News flash, guys. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS RACE.(At least in regards to the human populous.)

The first step to ending racism? Stop propagating this divisive propaganda. People of color ARE NOT A DIFFERENT SPECIES. Ergo, they are NOT A DIFFERENT RACE.

Fucking cretinous plebs.

Last edited by Rant; 07-17-2016 at 05:12 AM.
Unread 07-17-2016, 05:03 AM   #47

Rant

News flash, guys. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS RACE.(At least in regards to the human populous.)

The first step to ending racism? Stop propagating this divisive propaganda. People of color ARE NOT A DIFFERENT SPECIES. Ergo, they are NOT A DIFFERENT RACE.

Fucking cretinous plebs.

Last edited by Rant; 07-17-2016 at 05:12 AM.

Unread 08-02-2016, 12:14 AM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2498 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Oh shit a deep conversation or clearly looks? These folks writing paragraphs doe!
Unread 08-02-2016, 12:14 AM   #48

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2498 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Oh shit a deep conversation or clearly looks? These folks writing paragraphs doe!
Unread 08-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCaL View Post
I'm sure by the numbers, more unarmed Scottish people have been killed in America than black people based on percentages...but the numbers are simple. More white people are being killed by police than black people...but who talks about that? It never makes the news, it never makes the headlines. It's just "another dead white guy, meh...call me when he's ethnic".

Women feel they are treated worse than black men in America. They have lists of privileges to back that up as well as statistics on equal pay, rape, physical abuse etc. It's not, in any way what so ever, different from what you're talking about.

Everyone wants to feel that their current situation is the worst and most disadvantaged situation ever. Why? Because if they achieve something, they get a pat on the back for overcoming the odds. If they fail, well, they have a list of excuses.

Do you feel that black people in America face more racism and oppression that people from the Middle East?

I'm going to hazard a guess that you didn't major in Sociology????

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 08-02-2016, 01:03 PM   #49

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCaL View Post
I'm sure by the numbers, more unarmed Scottish people have been killed in America than black people based on percentages...but the numbers are simple. More white people are being killed by police than black people...but who talks about that? It never makes the news, it never makes the headlines. It's just "another dead white guy, meh...call me when he's ethnic".

Women feel they are treated worse than black men in America. They have lists of privileges to back that up as well as statistics on equal pay, rape, physical abuse etc. It's not, in any way what so ever, different from what you're talking about.

Everyone wants to feel that their current situation is the worst and most disadvantaged situation ever. Why? Because if they achieve something, they get a pat on the back for overcoming the odds. If they fail, well, they have a list of excuses.

Do you feel that black people in America face more racism and oppression that people from the Middle East?

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 08-02-2016, 01:56 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
2016 sociology:-

Check your privilege white male!
Unread 08-02-2016, 01:56 PM   #50

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
2016 sociology:-

Check your privilege white male!

Tags
alllivesmatterisracist, blacklivesmatter, themoreyouknow