Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-16-2015, 10:22 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 813 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Exactly. & social media brings heavy traffic... The old way of doing business is outdated. Time to evolve @Unadulterated EtH

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

That's the difference between you & us (me/Muggz/Pugz/Fiji)... You are perfectly fine with LB remaining a "text battle site"... We want to make this shit a platform

You = Micro
Us = Macro

Take your head out of ur ass for a minute & look at the big picture bruh

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Btw @Unadulterated EtH... @Pugz has bought Ad Space on: Facebook, Google search bar (ad sense program), Hip Hop Bling, King Ice, XXL magazine to name a few...

But he hasn't spent a penny on ad space, right? FOH !!!!!

ELOH_STACKz - "Money Callin": http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prodd...2116-Money-663

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET the Refugee View Post
I'm so old i have trouble holding my poop in when i fart.......Hows that for imagery?
Might be a bit premature, but... Quote of the Year? Lol
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:22 PM   #41

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 61 audio / 623 text

Exactly. & social media brings heavy traffic... The old way of doing business is outdated. Time to evolve @Unadulterated EtH

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

That's the difference between you & us (me/Muggz/Pugz/Fiji)... You are perfectly fine with LB remaining a "text battle site"... We want to make this shit a platform

You = Micro
Us = Macro

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Btw @Unadulterated EtH... @Pugz has bought Ad Space on: Facebook, Google search bar (ad sense program), Hip Hop Bling, King Ice, XXL magazine to name a few...

ELOH_STACKz - "Money Callin": http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prodd...2116-Money-663

Quote:
I'm so old i have trouble holding my poop in when i fart.......Hows that for imagery?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:23 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOH_STACKz View Post

You = Micro
Us = Macro

Social media IS a great tool. You just CANT say that ad space is outdated. It's simple not true. Without advertising your brand, you will not establish awareness. Social media is alright but you can't just get by on the follow for follow system. Eventually you have to be bringing in interest from different avenues. The guys on KOTD, the guys at URL or SMACK or whatever battling is going on these days. The guys writing in the youtube comments with lyrics. The guys posting in Eminem fan clubs. Go and get these guys, and while you do that buy advertising on KOTD battle videos and advertising on WorldStar's website. Boom, you just reached more people than live battling would ever achieve.

You want to turn LB into something you like; a live battle website. That's where your interests lie. But just because one guy at Facebook likes online games doesn't mean it should become Newgrounds. It's a highly successful enterprise of it's own. Letsbeef got to where it is because it's a website for your average guy sitting at home to say "You know what? I think I'll give rap battling a shot". LB once had thousands of active users doing this because of things like the XXL article or the deal with Lil Flip. While these are connections off the site, the end game was to advertise this website. Not some event, not some person, but this website.

You keep talking about this pretend big pictures to make yourself feel smart. The entire picture is this, Letsbeef.com needs active users to survive. Advertising brings in new users. You guys can go ahead and run a successful as fuck battle league if you want. That's cool. But that's not Letsbeef.com, and that's not what brought all of us here and kept a lot of us here. LB's current format is what made the site a ridiculous success. Along the lines, X (whom you've apparently never heard of) decided to put all of his focus, time and resources into Rocbattle. Letsbeef lost it's way when he did that and was stagnated for so long. When Pugz took over, he had a tough time, but everything was still there. Unfortunately he's been too focused on making friends and live battling that he's completely forgotten that what this is all about is the .com. Separate enterprises are separate. If you want the guys from the website to help, you have to be putting in work on the website.

You just don't understand the internet is all. You seem to not believe that a website generates money. You think people still have to go out there and talk to people. THAT is what's obsolete. Advertising on websites with a similar demographic and social networking is what makes a website successful.
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:23 PM   #42

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

You = Micro
Us = Macro

Social media IS a great tool. You just CANT say that ad space is outdated. It's simple not true. Without advertising your brand, you will not establish awareness. Social media is alright but you can't just get by on the follow for follow system. Eventually you have to be bringing in interest from different avenues. The guys on KOTD, the guys at URL or SMACK or whatever battling is going on these days. The guys writing in the youtube comments with lyrics. The guys posting in Eminem fan clubs. Go and get these guys, and while you do that buy advertising on KOTD battle videos and advertising on WorldStar's website. Boom, you just reached more people than live battling would ever achieve.

You want to turn LB into something you like; a live battle website. That's where your interests lie. But just because one guy at Facebook likes online games doesn't mean it should become Newgrounds. It's a highly successful enterprise of it's own. Letsbeef got to where it is because it's a website for your average guy sitting at home to say "You know what? I think I'll give rap battling a shot". LB once had thousands of active users doing this because of things like the XXL article or the deal with Lil Flip. While these are connections off the site, the end game was to advertise this website. Not some event, not some person, but this website.

You keep talking about this pretend big pictures to make yourself feel smart. The entire picture is this, Letsbeef.com needs active users to survive. Advertising brings in new users. You guys can go ahead and run a successful as fuck battle league if you want. That's cool. But that's not Letsbeef.com, and that's not what brought all of us here and kept a lot of us here. LB's current format is what made the site a ridiculous success. Along the lines, X (whom you've apparently never heard of) decided to put all of his focus, time and resources into Rocbattle. Letsbeef lost it's way when he did that and was stagnated for so long. When Pugz took over, he had a tough time, but everything was still there. Unfortunately he's been too focused on making friends and live battling that he's completely forgotten that what this is all about is the .com. Separate enterprises are separate. If you want the guys from the website to help, you have to be putting in work on the website.

You just don't understand the internet is all. You seem to not believe that a website generates money. You think people still have to go out there and talk to people. THAT is what's obsolete. Advertising on websites with a similar demographic and social networking is what makes a website successful.

Unread 01-16-2015, 10:29 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unadulterated EtH View Post

This guy... Wtf do u think the events are for? To PROMOTE LETSBEEF.COM !!!!! It goes both ways. Just cuz the "average guy" sitting at home text battling likes the site the way it is doesn't mean EVERYBODY else is against expansion. Obviously the nigga the pays the bills feels the need to branch out. Why? Cuz you've said it yourself plenty of times... You refuse to support the site by buying an exclusive. You shouldn't have a say in this shit, cuz u don't put ur money where your mouth is. FACTS

Quote:
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:29 PM   #43

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unadulterated EtH View Post

This guy... Wtf do u think the events are for? To PROMOTE LETSBEEF.COM !!!!! It goes both ways. Just cuz the "average guy" sitting at home text battling likes the site the way it is doesn't mean EVERYBODY else is against expansion. Obviously the nigga the pays the bills feels the need to branch out. Why? Cuz you've said it yourself plenty of times... You refuse to support the site by buying an exclusive. You shouldn't have a say in this shit, cuz u don't put ur money where your mouth is. FACTS
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:30 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation

Quote:

You = Micro
Us = Macro

#facts.. man where are all of you on social media anyways.. i never see any of you that are making a fuss on any of our other outlets.. youd be more in the loop if you followed out facebook page.. tweeted with us on twitter or shared some videos via youtube.. none of you that are complaining.. DO ANYTHING.. thats why you feel left out.. fuckin get motivated and do something positive instead of bitching in my forums.. lets grow up now and do something productive with our lives.. all i see is wah wah wah all day.. go drop some fucking audios on me if you dont like me that will get my attention better and you will have contributed to the site you use every day and dont pay for.. lol
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:30 PM   #44

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote:

You = Micro
Us = Macro

#facts.. man where are all of you on social media anyways.. i never see any of you that are making a fuss on any of our other outlets.. youd be more in the loop if you followed out facebook page.. tweeted with us on twitter or shared some videos via youtube.. none of you that are complaining.. DO ANYTHING.. thats why you feel left out.. fuckin get motivated and do something positive instead of bitching in my forums.. lets grow up now and do something productive with our lives.. all i see is wah wah wah all day.. go drop some fucking audios on me if you dont like me that will get my attention better and you will have contributed to the site you use every day and dont pay for.. lol
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:31 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Nobody wants to pay to advertise on a site with no traffic... Business 101

Quote:
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:31 PM   #45

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Nobody wants to pay to advertise on a site with no traffic... Business 101
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:31 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1298 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

You guys should just have buttsex and get it over with
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:31 PM   #46

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text

You guys should just have buttsex and get it over with
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:33 PM
ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

I only have buttsex with your Wifey... She made me sign an exclusive contract for $5 a month @Axis Power

Quote:
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:33 PM   #47

ELOH STACKz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
131 Won / 38 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

I only have buttsex with your Wifey... She made me sign an exclusive contract for $5 a month @Axis Power
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:37 PM
Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

I dont know what to make of that.
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:37 PM   #48

Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text

I dont know what to make of that.
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:39 PM
Hated by everyone
Basic Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ago @Pugz bruh can I have the word "fuck " in my name or will I get banned for dat ish
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:39 PM   #49

Hated by everyone
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 20 text
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ago @Pugz bruh can I have the word "fuck " in my name or will I get banned for dat ish
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:39 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Give me a single benefit of exclusive and I will buy it tomorrow. A single one which benefits the site other than Pugz getting control of whatever amount it costs.

Websites are run by traffic. Less than 1% of rap websites feature people who live battle. 95% of rap websites feature people who rap. You see the pattern here? If you put all of your time, effort and resources into this live battling basket, you're not going to bring in that 95%, you're aiming at the 1%.

Letsbeef is an online rap battling website. That's the appeal, that's how it's marketed, that's what it was designed to do and that's what it is. With the lack of awareness about the site, the amount of members has significantly dropped. All you have to do is raise the awareness. You can do this through a live battle with 30k views, or you can advertise on WorldStar with 300k views.

Your "big pictures" is awfully confined there mate.

This is just simple business, marketing and online strategies.

Lmfao @ put your money where your mouth is. The fuck kind of strategy is it to say "If yawll dont give me money yawll aint important". Users of the site dont owe you anything.
Unread 01-16-2015, 10:39 PM   #50

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Give me a single benefit of exclusive and I will buy it tomorrow. A single one which benefits the site other than Pugz getting control of whatever amount it costs.

Websites are run by traffic. Less than 1% of rap websites feature people who live battle. 95% of rap websites feature people who rap. You see the pattern here? If you put all of your time, effort and resources into this live battling basket, you're not going to bring in that 95%, you're aiming at the 1%.

Letsbeef is an online rap battling website. That's the appeal, that's how it's marketed, that's what it was designed to do and that's what it is. With the lack of awareness about the site, the amount of members has significantly dropped. All you have to do is raise the awareness. You can do this through a live battle with 30k views, or you can advertise on WorldStar with 300k views.

Your "big pictures" is awfully confined there mate.

This is just simple business, marketing and online strategies.

Lmfao @ put your money where your mouth is. The fuck kind of strategy is it to say "If yawll dont give me money yawll aint important". Users of the site dont owe you anything.

Tags
facts, fairexchange, putupthatchicken