Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-24-2011, 06:18 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Since 2 Pac was added into it, I'll give some cats between the 3.

Lyricism
Eminem
NaS
2 Pac

Originality
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Topic
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Emotion
2 Pac
Eminem
NaS

Music
2 Pac
NaS
Eminem
Unread 07-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #41

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Lyricism
Eminem
NaS
2 Pac

Originality
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Topic
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Emotion
2 Pac
Eminem
NaS

Music
2 Pac
NaS
Eminem

Unread 07-24-2011, 06:37 PM
yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Jumanji View Post

Lyricism
Eminem
NaS
2 Pac

Originality
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Topic
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Emotion
2 Pac
Eminem
NaS

Music
2 Pac
NaS
Eminem
ok bruh i respect your opinion but i would like to understand how you feel Em is stronger lyrically can you look at the 2 verses i posted and explain how Em was stronger with lyrics by my observation he is really overrated dude is not as good as Nas and Canibus, so listen to those 2 verses and explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old why Em is better with lyrics, and after you explain your opinion i will accept that i feel every one has their own mind and opinion but i would just like to know how people form certain opinions and what they are based on,

" I murdered a million emcees and autographed all of their coffins"
Unread 07-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #42

yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 291 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Jumanji View Post

Lyricism
Eminem
NaS
2 Pac

Originality
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Topic
NaS
2 Pac
Eminem

Emotion
2 Pac
Eminem
NaS

Music
2 Pac
NaS
Eminem
ok bruh i respect your opinion but i would like to understand how you feel Em is stronger lyrically can you look at the 2 verses i posted and explain how Em was stronger with lyrics by my observation he is really overrated dude is not as good as Nas and Canibus, so listen to those 2 verses and explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old why Em is better with lyrics, and after you explain your opinion i will accept that i feel every one has their own mind and opinion but i would just like to know how people form certain opinions and what they are based on,

Unread 07-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Brodie B

Whoa you saying you don't want opinions yet your whole argument about comparing verses was opinion based. I'm a fan of both Nas and Em and I'd say it comes down which aspect you compare. They have too different of styles to compare all around. As for the argument I saw, Lose Yourself's my favorite song by Em but in no way shape or form is it his best. Infinite was where he displayed how genius he can be.

Cause all I do is yearn a life without a concern
And dream of having a turn to earn money to burn
Mapping out my strategies to get rich huh
My desire is like a scratch that needs to get itched huh
Cause man I live in the D, this shit ain't given for free
Nothing's different to me, so what, it's easy to see
I'll be the prisoner to flee, all of this misery
I'm not wishing to be another fish in the sea
But just an MC, so listen to me, but if you disagree
You missing the key, you ain't even in the brisk of the tea
Unconditionally my aspects to cash checks
My objects were never to swab decks
It's up to you the decision is yours
If what you vision is tours, or a mission less course
When shit is in the stores, cause you can be a star

Yo I'm not about to chance it and dismiss handling business
I'm canceling Christmas to gamble and risk this
Financial interest is the matter at hand
I got an adequate plan for stab at a grand
I grab what I can and do what I must
Pursue what I lust, it's true that I just choose
The few that I trust, thems the people that I still got
Fuck with gangsta fill pot, get your grill shot
The 5 Elemantz for life my man Thyme
Proof, Kyu and Denaun, we move through into time
My crews true and divine, we never fronted
We just wanted to be funded, and live to be a hundred
Instead of hunted or being wanted as fugitives
It's all about a man planning what his future is
What he can do for his to be a star

You may have a grudge against him, but to say that he has not earned his reputation over a few of his mainstream songs is crazy though. Not hating just trying to defend Em. I'll bump both him and Nas. Personally I feel that Em's weaknesses are Nas's strengths and vice versa.
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #43

Brodie B

Whoa you saying you don't want opinions yet your whole argument about comparing verses was opinion based. I'm a fan of both Nas and Em and I'd say it comes down which aspect you compare. They have too different of styles to compare all around. As for the argument I saw, Lose Yourself's my favorite song by Em but in no way shape or form is it his best. Infinite was where he displayed how genius he can be.

You may have a grudge against him, but to say that he has not earned his reputation over a few of his mainstream songs is crazy though. Not hating just trying to defend Em. I'll bump both him and Nas. Personally I feel that Em's weaknesses are Nas's strengths and vice versa.

Unread 07-25-2011, 04:39 PM
yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTR View Post

ok bruh you say my comparing verses was more of an opinion if i have a rapper with rhymes/words like " money/honey, guns/sun kill/deal vs acrobatic/gymnastic conversation/globalization anthropologist/biologist" there is no dispute, verse two is clearly more complex than verse one that is a fact bases on vocabulary usage, creativity of metaphors, basically thinking outside the box.

and its crazy that you say loose yourself is one of his weaker songs but most die hard em fans claim its so lyrical my thing is when i post a nas or canibus song i don't have to listen or think about it there is no debate weather it was sick or not,

its just a a college professor grading papers written by the students in his English class, vocabulary, creativity and delivery weights heavy, you can't write like a 8th grader and expect to pass college English

i don't have anything against em, i feel he is very overrated but i will never say he's whack i just don't understand whats the big deal with him, the verse you posted was nice but far from amazing, i'm sorry i just don't see/hear what you see/hear

make no mistake i respect Em he is not whack he is far from whack but people putting him over rappers like Canibus nas biggie is a little too much for me i don't see the complexity or creativity that would makes him the best that ever done it

this is a sick freestyle this is what complex sound like

Last edited by yellowboy-ether; 07-25-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 07-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #44

yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTR View Post

ok bruh you say my comparing verses was more of an opinion if i have a rapper with rhymes/words like " money/honey, guns/sun kill/deal vs acrobatic/gymnastic conversation/globalization anthropologist/biologist" there is no dispute, verse two is clearly more complex than verse one that is a fact bases on vocabulary usage, creativity of metaphors, basically thinking outside the box.

and its crazy that you say loose yourself is one of his weaker songs but most die hard em fans claim its so lyrical my thing is when i post a nas or canibus song i don't have to listen or think about it there is no debate weather it was sick or not,

its just a a college professor grading papers written by the students in his English class, vocabulary, creativity and delivery weights heavy, you can't write like a 8th grader and expect to pass college English

i don't have anything against em, i feel he is very overrated but i will never say he's whack i just don't understand whats the big deal with him, the verse you posted was nice but far from amazing, i'm sorry i just don't see/hear what you see/hear

make no mistake i respect Em he is not whack he is far from whack but people putting him over rappers like Canibus nas biggie is a little too much for me i don't see the complexity or creativity that would makes him the best that ever done it

this is a sick freestyle this is what complex sound like

Last edited by yellowboy-ether; 07-25-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 07-31-2011, 12:42 AM
Unknown-EJP
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I love both artists. Eminem is obviously the better battle rapper. His punches are made for battle raps. Nas is a poet. He speaks about deeper shit then em. They are both different types of rappers. Its like apple an oranges.

I think they are both lyrical masters in there own way. and who you think is better is just a personal choice but they have both definitely mastered the art of hiphop and went beyond it.
Unread 07-31-2011, 12:42 AM   #45

Unknown-EJP
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I love both artists. Eminem is obviously the better battle rapper. His punches are made for battle raps. Nas is a poet. He speaks about deeper shit then em. They are both different types of rappers. Its like apple an oranges.

I think they are both lyrical masters in there own way. and who you think is better is just a personal choice but they have both definitely mastered the art of hiphop and went beyond it.
Unread 07-31-2011, 08:39 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Too say Em isn't complex lyricly is retarded. compairing nas and em is like compairing Big and Nas

2 completely different styles

I also noticed you have canibus in ya sig and also posted his tracks. baring no relivance to nas and em debate

you're a Can fan boy. I'm sure everyone else can see where I'm going here.
Unread 07-31-2011, 08:39 PM   #46

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Too say Em isn't complex lyricly is retarded. compairing nas and em is like compairing Big and Nas

I also noticed you have canibus in ya sig and also posted his tracks. baring no relivance to nas and em debate

Unread 08-02-2011, 12:04 AM
yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny FIVE View Post

yes canibus is my favorite rapper but that doesn't mean thats the only rapper i have ever heard of lol, and it has nothing to do with the beef with between em and biss,jay-z was my favorite rapper at one point but i always believed nas won that battle even before becoming a nas fan, i'm not driven by emotions or personal preference i let the lyrics speak for themselves and maybe you were not able to see the purpose of me posting canibus track( even though some em fan brought up 2pac) well, I'll explain Nas and biss are my 2 favorite rapper when people start talking complex they are the epitome of complex, for some reason there not much material on youtube about nas crazy because canibus is the biggest flop ever and 90% of his stuff is on youtube, but i wanted people to hear complexity , in my opinion em is above basic, but not necessarily complex, if an artist has 1000 songs and freestyles and only about 15 are above average/complex then that rapper in a average rapper sorry i don't hear anything special about em he had some nice line but you have do dig and search for them because they are not on his albums, i could pull up a nas or canibus song on youtube, not even listen to it and post it on this forum because i know anything that come out of their mouth is sick, em is vaguer, disrespectful and he sounds like he hate the world and everything in it but that don't make you lyrically inclined sounding like the big bad wolf that doesn't make you a good battle rapper or a better rapper just a weird person, no disrespect intended but you gotta admit dude says weird stuff, taking about killing babies and rapping women,

now i must say this i'm not saying he's horrible soulja boy and lil b are horrible, Em is a good rapper but not amazing nor complex, just deranged but sounding like a psycho doesn't automatically make you better, i have nothing against em as i stated before he has earned his place in history he is a good rapper but better than Nas,? a true hip hop fan that understand lyricism would never make such a statement, this is not about record sells its about rap line

P.s you don't have to have the same style to be able to compare lyrical ability Busta Rhymes and Jay-z have 2 totally different style but they are still 2 rapper speaking the English language it doesn't take a rocket scientist to judge who's the best lyrically. again we are talking about lyrical ability

Last edited by yellowboy-ether; 08-02-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Unread 08-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #47

yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny FIVE View Post

yes canibus is my favorite rapper but that doesn't mean thats the only rapper i have ever heard of lol, and it has nothing to do with the beef with between em and biss,jay-z was my favorite rapper at one point but i always believed nas won that battle even before becoming a nas fan, i'm not driven by emotions or personal preference i let the lyrics speak for themselves and maybe you were not able to see the purpose of me posting canibus track( even though some em fan brought up 2pac) well, I'll explain Nas and biss are my 2 favorite rapper when people start talking complex they are the epitome of complex, for some reason there not much material on youtube about nas crazy because canibus is the biggest flop ever and 90% of his stuff is on youtube, but i wanted people to hear complexity , in my opinion em is above basic, but not necessarily complex, if an artist has 1000 songs and freestyles and only about 15 are above average/complex then that rapper in a average rapper sorry i don't hear anything special about em he had some nice line but you have do dig and search for them because they are not on his albums, i could pull up a nas or canibus song on youtube, not even listen to it and post it on this forum because i know anything that come out of their mouth is sick, em is vaguer, disrespectful and he sounds like he hate the world and everything in it but that don't make you lyrically inclined sounding like the big bad wolf that doesn't make you a good battle rapper or a better rapper just a weird person, no disrespect intended but you gotta admit dude says weird stuff, taking about killing babies and rapping women,

now i must say this i'm not saying he's horrible soulja boy and lil b are horrible, Em is a good rapper but not amazing nor complex, just deranged but sounding like a psycho doesn't automatically make you better, i have nothing against em as i stated before he has earned his place in history he is a good rapper but better than Nas,? a true hip hop fan that understand lyricism would never make such a statement, this is not about record sells its about rap line

P.s you don't have to have the same style to be able to compare lyrical ability Busta Rhymes and Jay-z have 2 totally different style but they are still 2 rapper speaking the English language it doesn't take a rocket scientist to judge who's the best lyrically. again we are talking about lyrical ability

Last edited by yellowboy-ether; 08-02-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Unread 08-02-2011, 12:28 AM
yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown-EJP View Post
‪Four Eminem Freestyles‬‏ - YouTube

dude a rapper is a rapper, i'm not a battle rapper i'm conscious rapper but on letsbeef i switch my style to conform to the standards, just because nas is a conscious rapper with meaningful subject matter doesn't make him weak, he has battled in the past and is respected for his ability to embarrass other rapper lyrically so, i don't understand why you feel a rapper should be put in a box, a good rapper can perform well in any situation, and nas a proven himself to be a great battle rapper no disrespect but it doesn't sound lie you guys took the time out to research nas before you made your choice i mean anybody who is a fan of hip hop knows nas can battle, this is why i wonder how much you guys actually know about hip hop, again no disrespect but come on

Last edited by yellowboy-ether; 08-02-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Unread 08-02-2011, 12:28 AM   #48

yellowboy-ether
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 14 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown-EJP View Post
‪Four Eminem Freestyles‬‏ - YouTube

dude a rapper is a rapper, i'm not a battle rapper i'm conscious rapper but on letsbeef i switch my style to conform to the standards, just because nas is a conscious rapper with meaningful subject matter doesn't make him weak, he has battled in the past and is respected for his ability to embarrass other rapper lyrically so, i don't understand why you feel a rapper should be put in a box, a good rapper can perform well in any situation, and nas a proven himself to be a great battle rapper no disrespect but it doesn't sound lie you guys took the time out to research nas before you made your choice i mean anybody who is a fan of hip hop knows nas can battle, this is why i wonder how much you guys actually know about hip hop, again no disrespect but come on

Last edited by yellowboy-ether; 08-02-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Unread 08-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Luke Eamiah Luke Eamiah is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
98 Won / 26 Lost

Johnny five, most canibus fans appreciate his use of intelligent lyrics. Go turn on a Rick Ross song and you'll understand immediately.
Unread 08-03-2011, 02:32 AM   #49

Luke Eamiah Luke Eamiah is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
98 Won / 26 Lost

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Johnny five, most canibus fans appreciate his use of intelligent lyrics. Go turn on a Rick Ross song and you'll understand immediately.
Unread 08-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Chances are I been listening to Canibus since way before you guys and I'm not just saying that

Unread 08-03-2011, 04:06 AM   #50

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Chances are I been listening to Canibus since way before you guys and I'm not just saying that

Tags
eminem nas rap battle