Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
PHAZEDD vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written
Jatho Sups vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Profite vs Skitt_Blazin
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs PHAZEDD
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:07 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lol^.

Gotta have respect for the battlers that came before us. I noticed some of these guys are taking this serious. When people say ftoh, they don't mean it in a disrespectful way. Basically what there saying is.. the old heads had there time to shine, now it's the new era turn. I got nothing but respect for the old school. Without them I wouldn't be here today.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #31

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Lol^.

Gotta have respect for the battlers that came before us. I noticed some of these guys are taking this serious. When people say ftoh, they don't mean it in a disrespectful way. Basically what there saying is.. the old heads had there time to shine, now it's the new era turn. I got nothing but respect for the old school. Without them I wouldn't be here today.

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

^No one would be dissing this, but Punk actually means "Forget about them". The person before I referenced was Fidel. He hadn't checked a single bar from UA, Illimit or DaDDiO.

Everyone struggling to write clean and punch like that, read UA.

Anyone wanting to learn how to have style and scheme whilst still punching hard, check DaDDiO.

Anyone wanting to learn how to do both combined, check Illimit.

No disrespect to either guys, but Grizz and Dissizit still have a lot to learn themselves and people are looking at that level like it's the top of the top, and aspiring to be "Pretty good all time". Someone was treating Obey like he was literally one of the sickest ever, and Obey himself was like "Shit, chill out man, last thing I want is to be overrated here".

The reason people look up the the old heads is because they were better. When anyone who joined 2010 is spitting as good as UA, Jason, Illimit, DaDDiO etc. then we will all change our minds. No one was saying Erupt was overrated. No one said Huey was hyped for no reason. These guys were on the same road to the top as well. You have RULE too who wasn't exactly "golden era" too but he was still good enough to deserve his dues.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:17 PM   #32

Hubert Cumberdale

^No one would be dissing this, but Punk actually means "Forget about them". The person before I referenced was Fidel. He hadn't checked a single bar from UA, Illimit or DaDDiO.

Anyone wanting to learn how to have style and scheme whilst still punching hard, check DaDDiO.

No disrespect to either guys, but Grizz and Dissizit still have a lot to learn themselves and people are looking at that level like it's the top of the top, and aspiring to be "Pretty good all time". Someone was treating Obey like he was literally one of the sickest ever, and Obey himself was like "Shit, chill out man, last thing I want is to be overrated here".

The reason people look up the the old heads is because they were better. When anyone who joined 2010 is spitting as good as UA, Jason, Illimit, DaDDiO etc. then we will all change our minds. No one was saying Erupt was overrated. No one said Huey was hyped for no reason. These guys were on the same road to the top as well. You have RULE too who wasn't exactly "golden era" too but he was still good enough to deserve his dues.

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:19 PM
Rican

#SAVEMONEY
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:19 PM   #33

Rican

#SAVEMONEY

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

^If you know anything about the current wrestling talk, Ric Flair is NOT the face for a savemoney slogan.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #34

Hubert Cumberdale

^If you know anything about the current wrestling talk, Ric Flair is NOT the face for a savemoney slogan.

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Lockhart

^I heard he went and filed bankruptcy.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:29 PM   #35

Lockhart

^I heard he went and filed bankruptcy.

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:47 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

Not exactly.. Basically what I'm saying is.. We don't need them to become heavyweights.. If guys wanna follow behind the past, shit I can't stop them but all the ass-licking yall do is horrendous. Every time someone mention a textee that's dope today yall wanna bring up what USE to happen. *blah blah* No one encourage people to keep writing, y'all just hit'em with a "go read a daddio verse" or something similar.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:47 PM   #36

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

Not exactly.. Basically what I'm saying is.. We don't need them to become heavyweights.. If guys wanna follow behind the past, shit I can't stop them but all the ass-licking yall do is horrendous. Every time someone mention a textee that's dope today yall wanna bring up what USE to happen. *blah blah* No one encourage people to keep writing, y'all just hit'em with a "go read a daddio verse" or something similar.

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Mentioned: 3427 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Last of the old, first of the new.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:53 PM   #37

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3427 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Last of the old, first of the new.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
@Phenomonon Is notorious for this. No offense fam.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:55 PM   #38

Lockhart

Quote:
@Phenomonon Is notorious for this. No offense fam.

Unread 03-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
I didn't say this to Huey, Erupt or RULE when they got to a high level. If the "vets" today were technically sound, I wouldn't say it to them either.

It just so happens that the best are mainly 2007 heads.

I used to look up to Chizz but not a chance I'm suggesting someone reads his stuff now, it was all over the place.
Unread 03-21-2014, 05:57 PM   #39

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
I didn't say this to Huey, Erupt or RULE when they got to a high level. If the "vets" today were technically sound, I wouldn't say it to them either.

It just so happens that the best are mainly 2007 heads.

I used to look up to Chizz but not a chance I'm suggesting someone reads his stuff now, it was all over the place.

Unread 03-21-2014, 06:26 PM
Vladdimir
Banned
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Btw. Ftoh
That is all
Unread 03-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #40

Vladdimir
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 14 audio / 19 text
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Btw. Ftoh
That is all

Tags
bigpapi, eth should die, fidel chearleadzzzzzzzz, fidel fagbro, fidel ruins threads, fidel unlol, fidelafollower, fidelcoatailinpunk, fidelisgoat, fidelzzzzzzzz, forever follower, ftob, ftoh, gimme a p gimme a - fidel, pro pom pom waiver, punk infidel, quizno, savemoney, teamfrugal, why is eth even here