Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Bonita Bonfire
Ranked #-- this Season
9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Albany, New York, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
CCeee
Ranked #6 this Season
9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars9.6/10 stars
Crew: LoV Firing Squad
Reppin:Canada

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Danger Rich
Blocc vs YuckWTF

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
FightsAndRap... vs Truer
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs CCeee
Style: Written Blind Drop
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
SteelnKillz vs YuckWTF
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Bonita Bonfire vs CCeee
Style: Freestyle
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

sub forum would get ignored even more.... the only person who was complaining before was eth ... then a couple of people jumped on the bandwaggon ... i never saw the problem the old way ... i managed to get rid of the whole vote back shit in the threads.. that was the only thing that bothered me .... if u had a problem with battle ad threads eth you should just have ignored them ... but being one of the main FVC members at the time ... it was kinda shitty that you had such a problem with them

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 09-12-2010, 06:59 AM   #21

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

sub forum would get ignored even more.... the only person who was complaining before was eth ... then a couple of people jumped on the bandwaggon ... i never saw the problem the old way ... i managed to get rid of the whole vote back shit in the threads.. that was the only thing that bothered me .... if u had a problem with battle ad threads eth you should just have ignored them ... but being one of the main FVC members at the time ... it was kinda shitty that you had such a problem with them

- Rakim

Quote:
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*

Unread 09-12-2010, 09:06 AM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I still voted on almost all of them at the time (or actually I posted a link to the FVC vote thread and wouldnt vote until they posted it in the correct place.) The problem was, if you havent noticed, I post alot . The text lounge went major boring for like 2months because the spam got rediculous. Look at the top pages now, maybe 5 vote threads? Before there was maybe 5 real threads. It got crazy out of control for a bit and was ruining any sort of communication in the forums.
Unread 09-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #22

UnEtHıCaL

I still voted on almost all of them at the time (or actually I posted a link to the FVC vote thread and wouldnt vote until they posted it in the correct place.) The problem was, if you havent noticed, I post alot . The text lounge went major boring for like 2months because the spam got rediculous. Look at the top pages now, maybe 5 vote threads? Before there was maybe 5 real threads. It got crazy out of control for a bit and was ruining any sort of communication in the forums.

Unread 09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

it wasn't ruining communication in the forums ... anybody else who wasn't interested just ignored them ... but they caught the attention of other people who would vote on them ... now they're lost in a thread nobody checks .. which defeats the purpose

- Rakim

Quote:

Unread 09-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #23

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

it wasn't ruining communication in the forums ... anybody else who wasn't interested just ignored them ... but they caught the attention of other people who would vote on them ... now they're lost in a thread nobody checks .. which defeats the purpose
Unread 09-12-2010, 09:28 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Well, I've posted that battle you checked between me vs k9 in this forum twice because it needs 2 votes to close. Nothing, dont even know if anyone opened the thread. People go into this lounge looking for good topics, not as much to vote.
Unread 09-12-2010, 09:28 AM   #24

UnEtHıCaL

Well, I've posted that battle you checked between me vs k9 in this forum twice because it needs 2 votes to close. Nothing, dont even know if anyone opened the thread. People go into this lounge looking for good topics, not as much to vote.

Unread 09-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

yeah .. i ran through all the exclusive battles cuz that shits dead over there....but there is more chance of getting votes in here though.... and if your posting your links in here after pushing so hard to get them outta here then that just backs up what i'm saying

- Rakim

Quote:

Unread 09-12-2010, 09:31 AM   #25

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

yeah .. i ran through all the exclusive battles cuz that shits dead over there....but there is more chance of getting votes in here though.... and if your posting your links in here after pushing so hard to get them outta here then that just backs up what i'm saying
Unread 09-12-2010, 09:54 AM
UnEtHıCaL

I post links in here because, well I'm in here. TA lounnge if clicking forums>TA lounge>new thread. Too much hastle. I havent battled much since it so I cant say much on the effectivness actually.

I just ran through the exclusive battles too. Will be running through the TA lounge now.
Unread 09-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #26

UnEtHıCaL

I post links in here because, well I'm in here. TA lounnge if clicking forums>TA lounge>new thread. Too much hastle. I havent battled much since it so I cant say much on the effectivness actually.

I just ran through the exclusive battles too. Will be running through the TA lounge now.