Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-18-2018, 05:11 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzie View Post
You make good music? Nah what you've SAID'S BEEN FORCED AND LAME, so you'll get killed cause of those dirt tracks like how KEVIN WARD WAS SLAIN! Your avy's a reflection of all that TEXT YOU SWORE WAS GREAT. See all your "punches are a reach", and your METAPHORS ARE PLAYED, so it's ironic you write like you're Dhalsim - cause you keep "STRETCHING FOR THOSE FLAMES"!!

The GC had some crazy bars but that whole scheme was dope AF
I appreciate it, bro. Definitely one of my better lines in the tourney.
Unread 04-18-2018, 05:11 PM   #21

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzie View Post
You make good music? Nah what you've SAID'S BEEN FORCED AND LAME, so you'll get killed cause of those dirt tracks like how KEVIN WARD WAS SLAIN! Your avy's a reflection of all that TEXT YOU SWORE WAS GREAT. See all your "punches are a reach", and your METAPHORS ARE PLAYED, so it's ironic you write like you're Dhalsim - cause you keep "STRETCHING FOR THOSE FLAMES"!!

The GC had some crazy bars but that whole scheme was dope AF
I appreciate it, bro. Definitely one of my better lines in the tourney.

Unread 04-18-2018, 06:58 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Ray View Post
He says he's depressed, we ALL JUST IGNORE HIM. He say's a mess, it's NOT AS IMPORTANT. No friends or family, his MAMMA ABHORS HIM. She regrets it massively, should have GOT AN ABORTION. His care and attention are NOT IN PROPORTION so he could LEAP IN A NOOSE but even the BEAMS IN HIS ROOF wouldn't WANNA SUPPORT HIM! His attempt at death was really FUCKED WHEN THE KNOT BROKE; he only watches wrestling cause they JUMP FROM THE TOP ROPE! You see his picture? Man IT WAS PRICELESS; the blood in his SINK IMPLIES THAT he hurt himself like some SCHITZO TYRANT. When it was exposed, he was BLUSHING INDEED; said he was BRUSHING HIS TEETH, does he THINK WE BUY THIS? "Oh no, I've got GINGIVITIS! Quick, I better send NICK A PRIVATE"! This kid is lying about his multiple jobs, the SHIT'S STALE AND ASININE a forensic analyst? A wrestling booker? The KID SHAPES HIS PARADIGM to FIT TALES AND PANTOMIMES and has more deceit behind his occupations than ISRAEL IN PALESTINE! With so many BLATANT STUPID LIES I'm thinking that RANT SHOULD be seen as more than a FAT DUDE contemPLATING SUICIDE! With food he'll KEEP HURTING HIS BIG INTESTINE till HE'S MURDERED WITH INDIGESTION. He blames his weight on his mindstate and his prevalent METHOD IS to sit with his THERAPIST, like "I FEEL WORSER WITH EVERY SESSION and beLIEVE FURTHER THAT IT'S DEPRESSION" but his shrink doc said "Sir, in your Ink Blot test; you answered 'CHEESEBURGER' TO EVERY QUESTION"! I guess I understand why the man is such MENTAL FUCKWIT; he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders....CHEST AND STOMACH! Now it's OBVIOUS GUY IS GREEDY scoffing CHOC'LATE AND BUYING SWEETIES. I know he's WANTING TO TRY AND BEAT ME but guy SHOULDN'T BE BRAVE; already got his FOOT IN THE GRAVE....LOST IT TO DIABETES! How do you shop? It must HELL TO DRESS SMART when you can't TELL DEPRESSED SCARS from the WEALTH OF STRETCH MARKS! And because of all this, this SELDOM SEEN FAKER needs HELP TO BEAT HATERS! No doubt, it's Revan; the FELLA HE FAVOURS so when you see Rant always following RULE its not reBELLIOUS TEENAGERS!
CHEESEBURGER lmaooo, that was punch after punch, crazy shit

Unread 04-18-2018, 06:58 PM   #22

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Ray View Post
He says he's depressed, we ALL JUST IGNORE HIM. He say's a mess, it's NOT AS IMPORTANT. No friends or family, his MAMMA ABHORS HIM. She regrets it massively, should have GOT AN ABORTION. His care and attention are NOT IN PROPORTION so he could LEAP IN A NOOSE but even the BEAMS IN HIS ROOF wouldn't WANNA SUPPORT HIM! His attempt at death was really FUCKED WHEN THE KNOT BROKE; he only watches wrestling cause they JUMP FROM THE TOP ROPE! You see his picture? Man IT WAS PRICELESS; the blood in his SINK IMPLIES THAT he hurt himself like some SCHITZO TYRANT. When it was exposed, he was BLUSHING INDEED; said he was BRUSHING HIS TEETH, does he THINK WE BUY THIS? "Oh no, I've got GINGIVITIS! Quick, I better send NICK A PRIVATE"! This kid is lying about his multiple jobs, the SHIT'S STALE AND ASININE a forensic analyst? A wrestling booker? The KID SHAPES HIS PARADIGM to FIT TALES AND PANTOMIMES and has more deceit behind his occupations than ISRAEL IN PALESTINE! With so many BLATANT STUPID LIES I'm thinking that RANT SHOULD be seen as more than a FAT DUDE contemPLATING SUICIDE! With food he'll KEEP HURTING HIS BIG INTESTINE till HE'S MURDERED WITH INDIGESTION. He blames his weight on his mindstate and his prevalent METHOD IS to sit with his THERAPIST, like "I FEEL WORSER WITH EVERY SESSION and beLIEVE FURTHER THAT IT'S DEPRESSION" but his shrink doc said "Sir, in your Ink Blot test; you answered 'CHEESEBURGER' TO EVERY QUESTION"! I guess I understand why the man is such MENTAL FUCKWIT; he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders....CHEST AND STOMACH! Now it's OBVIOUS GUY IS GREEDY scoffing CHOC'LATE AND BUYING SWEETIES. I know he's WANTING TO TRY AND BEAT ME but guy SHOULDN'T BE BRAVE; already got his FOOT IN THE GRAVE....LOST IT TO DIABETES! How do you shop? It must HELL TO DRESS SMART when you can't TELL DEPRESSED SCARS from the WEALTH OF STRETCH MARKS! And because of all this, this SELDOM SEEN FAKER needs HELP TO BEAT HATERS! No doubt, it's Revan; the FELLA HE FAVOURS so when you see Rant always following RULE its not reBELLIOUS TEENAGERS!
CHEESEBURGER lmaooo, that was punch after punch, crazy shit

Unread 04-19-2018, 08:13 PM
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Anyone seen any notable bars from Mech?

Yeah...me neither
I'll work on it...
Unread 04-19-2018, 08:13 PM   #23

Mech