Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
PHAZEDD vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Profite vs Skitt_Blazin
Style: Freestyle
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-06-2013, 03:20 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
minorities are typically the bulk of the people you find in the ghetto.. they were obviously oppressed in the past and it made it harder for them to build good lives for themselves and the problem is that poverty breeds crime and crime breeds poverty so its a vicious cycle..
i think its easy for someone who grew up in a decent way to look at the ghetto and think its easy to put yourself through school and get yourself out.. but think how hard is not to do the dumb shit your friends do sometimes ... imagine that on a much larger scale and you can have some idea of how hard it would be to be the one kid who stays away from gangs, drugs, and crime to make a life for himself.

its sad really .. people in ghettos almost have no chance at a good life

i remember reading this thing a while back where the government tried placing people in very low income areas into nice affluent areas to see if living away from the bad influences made a difference and it did . the problem is people in those neighbourhoods didnt want them in their areas so the program eventually ended
The first part I completely agree with. The reason the "ghetto" is filled with specific races is because of previous years of inequality.

But I don't agree that you have no chance at a good life. Even I'm an example of it. When I was 9, I was smoking and drinking, getting into fights and shit. The average job of people my age from my estate in Glasgow is working in Tesco, trying to get money to feed your 5 year old child. Now, I don't smoke or drink, and I'm in college to get into something I'm interested in the doing. The reason for this is because I'm not stupid. I always had two sides to life. I'd be doing stupid shit under the influence of my big brother and his mates, and I'd be doing shit in school and trying to get the best marks in the class. If you're shooting people and joining gangs based on the colour of your jumper, then you're NOT intelligent.

And for everyone blah blah blah-ing on about inequality. Show me a job where black people don't have huge parts of it.

Teaching? Loads of black people.
Doctors? Loads of black people.
Music Industry? Almost a majority of black people.
Film Industry? Loads of black people.
Politics? #1 is black.
Sports? Almost a majority of black people.

You name it, and there is a huge amount of black people working. If there's racial inequality, you guys might want to look at the middle eastern looking men and not at the brothas.
Unread 11-06-2013, 03:20 AM   #21

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
minorities are typically the bulk of the people you find in the ghetto.. they were obviously oppressed in the past and it made it harder for them to build good lives for themselves and the problem is that poverty breeds crime and crime breeds poverty so its a vicious cycle..
i think its easy for someone who grew up in a decent way to look at the ghetto and think its easy to put yourself through school and get yourself out.. but think how hard is not to do the dumb shit your friends do sometimes ... imagine that on a much larger scale and you can have some idea of how hard it would be to be the one kid who stays away from gangs, drugs, and crime to make a life for himself.

its sad really .. people in ghettos almost have no chance at a good life

i remember reading this thing a while back where the government tried placing people in very low income areas into nice affluent areas to see if living away from the bad influences made a difference and it did . the problem is people in those neighbourhoods didnt want them in their areas so the program eventually ended
The first part I completely agree with. The reason the "ghetto" is filled with specific races is because of previous years of inequality.

But I don't agree that you have no chance at a good life. Even I'm an example of it. When I was 9, I was smoking and drinking, getting into fights and shit. The average job of people my age from my estate in Glasgow is working in Tesco, trying to get money to feed your 5 year old child. Now, I don't smoke or drink, and I'm in college to get into something I'm interested in the doing. The reason for this is because I'm not stupid. I always had two sides to life. I'd be doing stupid shit under the influence of my big brother and his mates, and I'd be doing shit in school and trying to get the best marks in the class. If you're shooting people and joining gangs based on the colour of your jumper, then you're NOT intelligent.

And for everyone blah blah blah-ing on about inequality. Show me a job where black people don't have huge parts of it.

Teaching? Loads of black people.
Doctors? Loads of black people.
Music Industry? Almost a majority of black people.
Film Industry? Loads of black people.
Politics? #1 is black.
Sports? Almost a majority of black people.

You name it, and there is a huge amount of black people working. If there's racial inequality, you guys might want to look at the middle eastern looking men and not at the brothas.

Unread 11-06-2013, 03:33 AM
Fidel Z

Whats up to my gang big B's like a hyphen, I also live in a blood territory, not that bad actually lol.

But hey, I agree with @UnEtH This inequality shit is getting old lol, we good now. I feel like we're just taking the piss now lol we use slavery as an excuse for everything, we don't need B.E.T lol <-- I feel like that's the worst thing we as black people ever did in the history of niggadom. Shoutout to my niggas tho, the ones that are slept on, the forgotten people in the "real" ghettos, the ones we barely see on TV, the ones with 0 opportunities, 0 Income, Shoutout my niggas starving all around Africa, the fathers, mothers n children dying in Gaza etc... They outchea!

FREE GAZA lol best belee dat.

Last edited by Fidel Z; 11-06-2013 at 05:00 AM.
Unread 11-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #22

Fidel Z

Whats up to my gang big B's like a hyphen, I also live in a blood territory, not that bad actually lol.

But hey, I agree with @UnEtH This inequality shit is getting old lol, we good now. I feel like we're just taking the piss now lol we use slavery as an excuse for everything, we don't need B.E.T lol <-- I feel like that's the worst thing we as black people ever did in the history of niggadom. Shoutout to my niggas tho, the ones that are slept on, the forgotten people in the "real" ghettos, the ones we barely see on TV, the ones with 0 opportunities, 0 Income, Shoutout my niggas starving all around Africa, the fathers, mothers n children dying in Gaza etc... They outchea!

Last edited by Fidel Z; 11-06-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Unread 11-06-2013, 04:17 AM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Them bloods respect me cuz im "a crazy ass white boy" but come on now.. Phe dont like people.. It aint that bad but theres better.. Motherfuckers believe in things and attempt to overcome obstacles but need to fight through them obstacles instead of falling and saying its someone elses fault when they still have time to get up.. With that said i do look good in red but im a 1 man gang.. Plus i rather kick it with females and fuck them not hanging out with thirsty mofos that dont understand that these are my bitches and i aint hooking shit up.. I'm 22 now.. I spent my over half my teenage years in jail and i regret it now but im still moving forward..
Unread 11-06-2013, 04:17 AM   #23

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

Them bloods respect me cuz im "a crazy ass white boy" but come on now.. Phe dont like people.. It aint that bad but theres better.. Motherfuckers believe in things and attempt to overcome obstacles but need to fight through them obstacles instead of falling and saying its someone elses fault when they still have time to get up.. With that said i do look good in red but im a 1 man gang.. Plus i rather kick it with females and fuck them not hanging out with thirsty mofos that dont understand that these are my bitches and i aint hooking shit up.. I'm 22 now.. I spent my over half my teenage years in jail and i regret it now but im still moving forward..
Unread 11-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Fidel Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
Yeah I respect that fam! Im just joking lol gangs are childish, i only got like 4-5 bloods who are my friends thats my only association with them. Fuck all them gangs and gang members. I'm trying to have a future lol, I'm at University studying computer science and work for a agency called YAF (promoting artists such as singers, rappers, comedians, poets models etc.. yes im stunting lol) while they're posted on the corner like a street sign with their weed and couple ratchet hoodrats lol. Power to the people.
Unread 11-06-2013, 04:31 AM   #24

Fidel Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
Yeah I respect that fam! Im just joking lol gangs are childish, i only got like 4-5 bloods who are my friends thats my only association with them. Fuck all them gangs and gang members. I'm trying to have a future lol, I'm at University studying computer science and work for a agency called YAF (promoting artists such as singers, rappers, comedians, poets models etc.. yes im stunting lol) while they're posted on the corner like a street sign with their weed and couple ratchet hoodrats lol. Power to the people.

Unread 11-06-2013, 04:50 AM
Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Try having serious anger problems and having to fight to control them.. Thats a fucking struggle.. Stress, depression, homicidal thoughts.. I created that shit for myself by digging my grave and laying in it.. I'm just glad im climbing out of it but i still need help for the monsters I've created.. Shit eats at people... I dont feel sorry for myself and i dont wanna kill every hiring manager in my city anymore cuz i took advantage of whats out there just like anyone else can.. People really do choose to struggle and make life harder..

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Im lying, i still wanna kill people ..

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

I need some fucking meds but how do you ask a psychiatrist for that type of shit.. "Ay bro i really hate people and im probably gonna kill some so can i get some pills for that? I cant stand dudes but i kind of like females though but i still might kill them.."
Unread 11-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #25

Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

Try having serious anger problems and having to fight to control them.. Thats a fucking struggle.. Stress, depression, homicidal thoughts.. I created that shit for myself by digging my grave and laying in it.. I'm just glad im climbing out of it but i still need help for the monsters I've created.. Shit eats at people... I dont feel sorry for myself and i dont wanna kill every hiring manager in my city anymore cuz i took advantage of whats out there just like anyone else can.. People really do choose to struggle and make life harder..

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Im lying, i still wanna kill people ..

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

I need some fucking meds but how do you ask a psychiatrist for that type of shit.. "Ay bro i really hate people and im probably gonna kill some so can i get some pills for that? I cant stand dudes but i kind of like females though but i still might kill them.."
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:06 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Fidel Z View Post

Lowkey - Defend the Muslim Community - YouTube
W.E.T. would be some racist ass shit though.

Someone always has opportunities. People confine themselves. I wish everyone would be forced to go to the Jobs Club shit I was on.

"Why can't you get a Job Dave?"
"I have no experience or education"
"Can't you get experience by offering to work for free?"
"Yeah, but there's nothing in my area"
"Can't you get on Rent Allowance and stay in the city then?"
"Ehhhhhhh...."

You dont have any opportunities in your town/state/country, you don't have to be there. There is NO racism against blacks besides jokes and road rage in Ireland, especially not in the working world. Why can't these people moaning about inequality just move here and get a job? What? The local BK manager is racist? Does that mean your life is practically over?
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:06 AM   #26

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Fidel Z View Post

Lowkey - Defend the Muslim Community - YouTube
W.E.T. would be some racist ass shit though.

Someone always has opportunities. People confine themselves. I wish everyone would be forced to go to the Jobs Club shit I was on.

"Why can't you get a Job Dave?"
"I have no experience or education"
"Can't you get experience by offering to work for free?"
"Yeah, but there's nothing in my area"
"Can't you get on Rent Allowance and stay in the city then?"
"Ehhhhhhh...."

You dont have any opportunities in your town/state/country, you don't have to be there. There is NO racism against blacks besides jokes and road rage in Ireland, especially not in the working world. Why can't these people moaning about inequality just move here and get a job? What? The local BK manager is racist? Does that mean your life is practically over?

Unread 11-06-2013, 05:12 AM
Fidel Z

I doubt people in Iraq, Palestine and some african countries can just leave and come to the UK or US lol. People who are starving in africa or getting killed in Palestine don't have no opportunities, that's what I meant with 'real' ghettos lol.
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:12 AM   #27

Fidel Z

I doubt people in Iraq, Palestine and some african countries can just leave and come to the UK or US lol. People who are starving in africa or getting killed in Palestine don't have no opportunities, that's what I meant with 'real' ghettos lol.

Unread 11-06-2013, 05:18 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Fuck the local BK manager..
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #28

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Fuck the local BK manager..
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Last time I was in college, a 30 year old African dude had recently left his war torn country to bring his kids to a safer place. He went directly to work as a taxi driver after college finished to pay for his studies. Why can't others?

My next door neighbour had to escape the Ukraine in the middle of the night as the Russian army were coming for him or some shit. He and his family fled to Ireland. He's now a personal trainer and has appeared in the most popular TV show in the country. Why can't others?
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #29

Hubert Cumberdale

Last time I was in college, a 30 year old African dude had recently left his war torn country to bring his kids to a safer place. He went directly to work as a taxi driver after college finished to pay for his studies. Why can't others?

My next door neighbour had to escape the Ukraine in the middle of the night as the Russian army were coming for him or some shit. He and his family fled to Ireland. He's now a personal trainer and has appeared in the most popular TV show in the country. Why can't others?

Unread 11-06-2013, 05:45 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Grab the whopper wrapper, toast both halves of the sesame-seed bun, place the bottom bun directly on the outline on the wrapper, grab the top bun, add a dab of mayo, half of a handful of lettuce, 2 tomatos, spit.. Now add the patty to the bottom bun along with 3 pickles, hair, 3 circles of ketchup and about 3 or 4 slices of onions.. Now place the top bun onto the bottom one.. Make sure you grip it right so you dont drop anything.. Grab the corners of the wrapper opposite of the whopper and fold the wrapper over the whopper then grab the sides of the wrapper and fold them towards you once more then tuck the sides under the whopper and place the whopper in the box.. Fuck broiling the whopper..
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:45 AM   #30

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Grab the whopper wrapper, toast both halves of the sesame-seed bun, place the bottom bun directly on the outline on the wrapper, grab the top bun, add a dab of mayo, half of a handful of lettuce, 2 tomatos, spit.. Now add the patty to the bottom bun along with 3 pickles, hair, 3 circles of ketchup and about 3 or 4 slices of onions.. Now place the top bun onto the bottom one.. Make sure you grip it right so you dont drop anything.. Grab the corners of the wrapper opposite of the whopper and fold the wrapper over the whopper then grab the sides of the wrapper and fold them towards you once more then tuck the sides under the whopper and place the whopper in the box.. Fuck broiling the whopper..