Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Tonytheman
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Unknown
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
FightsAndRapMedia
Live Battler
Ranked #1 this Season
7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars7.22/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Summer Championship 2024

Battle Feed
NiceDuck vs YuckWTF
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmoke vs Ohs
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmoke vs Ohs
RhymeSmoke vs Ohs
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
NiceDuck vs Tonytheman
Tonytheman vs FightsAndRap...
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

And I thought I was a bit too philosophical with text battling
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #21

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

And I thought I was a bit too philosophical with text battling

Unread 03-27-2013, 05:12 PM
DESSA
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 47 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
756 Won / 527 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
people are so overly concerned about who they did or didnt beat that they miss the big picture. beating celsius who hasent battled in like 2 years isnt any sort of achievement. and beating some 6 year old gramp champ damn sure isnt one either. people are so focused on battle records and name dropping that they miss the most important person they gotta beat .. which is themselves. at the end of the day no ones gunna remember who you did or didnt beat or how many wins or losses you had .. theyre gunna remember what kind of verse you could lay down. if your not consistently putting out nicer, smoother verses then who you beat and dont beat is totally irrelevant .. if you arent consistently beating yourself then youre beating no one .. i see so many people dropping these shitty battles to get wins off lame verses getting themselves into bad habits and poor writing for a battle record ..it means nothing .. youll be remembered by the quality of your writing .. period.. Daddio doesnt have many battles .. and hasent beat many people .. and when you think of the best hes always the one that comes to mind. check yaself
That's some real talk right there! No doubt
For all that shiit he "states man/statesmen" I give his COLON POWS( Colin Powell )/ get em 'bent' over this "ground work" like FOLDING TOWELS/ (TILE'S) / only time he "gripping shid" is HOLDING BOWELS / so it's no 'wait'.... I'll give em "tips over beef " w/o ROLLING COWS... slow it down... "No weight" I'll give em "tips over beef" w/o enROLLING CALS/(calories)

"{U CANT STOP GREATNESS!!}" Dt- ColdSeason3 Dt-Fresh Thoughtz{Mixtape}
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #22

DESSA
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 47 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
756 Won / 527 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 321 audio / 3518 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Quote:
people are so overly concerned about who they did or didnt beat that they miss the big picture. beating celsius who hasent battled in like 2 years isnt any sort of achievement. and beating some 6 year old gramp champ damn sure isnt one either. people are so focused on battle records and name dropping that they miss the most important person they gotta beat .. which is themselves. at the end of the day no ones gunna remember who you did or didnt beat or how many wins or losses you had .. theyre gunna remember what kind of verse you could lay down. if your not consistently putting out nicer, smoother verses then who you beat and dont beat is totally irrelevant .. if you arent consistently beating yourself then youre beating no one .. i see so many people dropping these shitty battles to get wins off lame verses getting themselves into bad habits and poor writing for a battle record ..it means nothing .. youll be remembered by the quality of your writing .. period.. Daddio doesnt have many battles .. and hasent beat many people .. and when you think of the best hes always the one that comes to mind. check yaself
That's some real talk right there! No doubt
For all that shiit he "states man/statesmen" I give his COLON POWS( Colin Powell )/ get em 'bent' over this "ground work" like FOLDING TOWELS/ (TILE'S) / only time he "gripping shid" is HOLDING BOWELS / so it's no 'wait'.... I'll give em "tips over beef " w/o ROLLING COWS... slow it down... "No weight" I'll give em "tips over beef" w/o enROLLING CALS/(calories)

"{U CANT STOP GREATNESS!!}" Dt- ColdSeason3 Dt-Fresh Thoughtz{Mixtape}
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
hahah... just amazes me what people consider to be important .. if youre gunna dedicate time to becoming better at this .. at least do it sensibly
Beating some old guys are good even if they aren't as good as they used to be. Mayneak had a battle recently and the shit got his usual 30+ votes on it. Their names still bring people to the battle, so if you spit dope enough and have everyone reading it, it will always generate some hype.

Also beating a guy who once held a title is good for an up and comer. Gets their name out and shows that they can take out the old guard (but not OldGuard ), and the future is to BE the new top guy.
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #23

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
hahah... just amazes me what people consider to be important .. if youre gunna dedicate time to becoming better at this .. at least do it sensibly
Beating some old guys are good even if they aren't as good as they used to be. Mayneak had a battle recently and the shit got his usual 30+ votes on it. Their names still bring people to the battle, so if you spit dope enough and have everyone reading it, it will always generate some hype.

Also beating a guy who once held a title is good for an up and comer. Gets their name out and shows that they can take out the old guard (but not OldGuard ), and the future is to BE the new top guy.

Unread 03-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
i suppose, but alot of people who act this way have been here for years and still have that mentality. even if it gets you a buzz to beat an older head it still shouldnt mean much if you werent capable of beating that person in his prime .. for example if i bet splendid 4 years after his last battle then it wouldnt really matter to me .. id only feel like i REALLY won if i was able to beat him in his prime .. thats just me though
Yeah I agree with this. That's not to say I wouldnt be happy with a win over TopNotch or even you if you were rusty, but I'd know it doesnt automatically put me to the place it would have had I done it at the time. DaDDiO's last battle contained the wordplay media write/meteorite. While when he was battling at his best, he was almost unstoppable like Vs UA, shit like that isn't going to really put any of the big names in their place.

It's not just returning either. When I beat Askari in 2007, he was arguably at his best. But in that battle he was weak as fuck, so when I got the win it didn't really do too much for me. I got a lot more from being Pronto when he went hard or something like that.
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:29 PM   #24

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
i suppose, but alot of people who act this way have been here for years and still have that mentality. even if it gets you a buzz to beat an older head it still shouldnt mean much if you werent capable of beating that person in his prime .. for example if i bet splendid 4 years after his last battle then it wouldnt really matter to me .. id only feel like i REALLY won if i was able to beat him in his prime .. thats just me though
Yeah I agree with this. That's not to say I wouldnt be happy with a win over TopNotch or even you if you were rusty, but I'd know it doesnt automatically put me to the place it would have had I done it at the time. DaDDiO's last battle contained the wordplay media write/meteorite. While when he was battling at his best, he was almost unstoppable like Vs UA, shit like that isn't going to really put any of the big names in their place.

It's not just returning either. When I beat Askari in 2007, he was arguably at his best. But in that battle he was weak as fuck, so when I got the win it didn't really do too much for me. I got a lot more from being Pronto when he went hard or something like that.

Unread 03-27-2013, 05:30 PM
CakedOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan™ View Post
LOL at "The Critics" who said that? and I'm not retarded I know who Splendid is I bodied him easily too hes honestly wack. You caught Cel sleeping too yes its a nice W for you but ain't no critics saying you were going to get bodied....pretty sure you sniped both. I'm saying that starting shit w/ Enf is a bad idea son your barking up the wrong tree
Peep game I honestly wish god gave me emotions so i could care for the bull shit some of yall kids honestly say but as it turns out i really dont give a fuck i understand u love ya man so much u gotta support him cause thats what bitchs do now tell me if im wrong or right but thing is what u gotta understand is he got his own self into this shit kid so hop off
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #25

CakedOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan™ View Post
LOL at "The Critics" who said that? and I'm not retarded I know who Splendid is I bodied him easily too hes honestly wack. You caught Cel sleeping too yes its a nice W for you but ain't no critics saying you were going to get bodied....pretty sure you sniped both. I'm saying that starting shit w/ Enf is a bad idea son your barking up the wrong tree
Peep game I honestly wish god gave me emotions so i could care for the bull shit some of yall kids honestly say but as it turns out i really dont give a fuck i understand u love ya man so much u gotta support him cause thats what bitchs do now tell me if im wrong or right but thing is what u gotta understand is he got his own self into this shit kid so hop off

Unread 03-27-2013, 05:36 PM
CakedOut

Quote:
Jason I appreciate your feedback but I think you need to read before you try to impress your little kids with a irrelevant comment. Like I said earlier this whole thread isn't about who beat who, it's about biased voters who judge a battle off of what group your in. I didn't ask for enfinite or his ac friends to come in my shit but like every thread that is published you always have guys who think they know every fucking thing and gets involved for the wrong reasons
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #26

CakedOut

Quote:
Jason I appreciate your feedback but I think you need to read before you try to impress your little kids with a irrelevant comment. Like I said earlier this whole thread isn't about who beat who, it's about biased voters who judge a battle off of what group your in. I didn't ask for enfinite or his ac friends to come in my shit but like every thread that is published you always have guys who think they know every fucking thing and gets involved for the wrong reasons

Unread 03-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Mentioned: 3430 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Get em J.

*grabs popcorn*
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #27

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Get em J.

*grabs popcorn*
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

It's just so amusing that ACs is now the "crew that has all the dickriders". I kind of feel like I have to be sorry to RULE for dissing Classick for so long...but then again...fuck RULE and Classick. ACs!
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #28

Hubert Cumberdale

It's just so amusing that ACs is now the "crew that has all the dickriders". I kind of feel like I have to be sorry to RULE for dissing Classick for so long...but then again...fuck RULE and Classick. ACs!

Unread 03-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Apology accepted
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #29

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Apology accepted
Unread 03-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Enfinite

Involved for the wrong reason? It's my job to run bitches off site.
I'm just getting fed up with the "Poor me, poor me" bullshit that keeps going about how wack niggas get mad cuz they felt they "Won the battle". The system isn't perfect, take that shit on the chin and move on, if you really felt like the votes were as bad as they were holla at a mod.
Bitch in the forums and expect someone to give you shit.
Unread 03-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #30

Enfinite

Involved for the wrong reason? It's my job to run bitches off site.
I'm just getting fed up with the "Poor me, poor me" bullshit that keeps going about how wack niggas get mad cuz they felt they "Won the battle". The system isn't perfect, take that shit on the chin and move on, if you really felt like the votes were as bad as they were holla at a mod.
Bitch in the forums and expect someone to give you shit.