Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Sam E Scam
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI
Tain vs Blocc

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:25 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

This is tha #281st post
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #281

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

This is tha #281st post
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
I've avoided this not because I'm trying to be a cunt but simply because I was hoping it would be swept under the rug and we could get on with life but since it's going to keep coming up I'm going to be completely transparent with you. The first instance has some truth to it but my intentions were never to bite.

I did look at the oronym sites at first purely for inspiration which isn't unusual for me I read material, idioms, puns, battles etc. on the regular. I don't steal anything and never have done (or at least intentionally). On the day of that battle with @Jimmy Hoffa (I'll mention him here as I figure he deserves to hear this too) I had read those oronym sites. IIRC I had two bars left which I was trying to write quickly. I was browsing the oronym site for inspiration and being completely preoccupied with thinking of concepts I used the wordplays word for word. Which was completely wrong of me. In hindsight I recognise I deserved what I got for that. It was an absent-minded mistake but it was a mistake all the same.

In that first exposure thread I just panicked and got defensive and then once I had created a narrative I felt I couldn't go back or I would just lose even more respect and potentially risk further consequences.

The two accusations of biting after that have been pure coincidence. I don't know if ya'll are just combing through my shit more or what. I don't bite or cheat in anyway. Honestly I would get no joy out of winning battles on other people's bars. I made the original mistake but I give you my word I didn't set out to bite those wordplays nor have I ever.

Hopefully I can be forgiven for the original fuck up. Trust me I kicked myself a lot for making such a stupid mistake. Apologies to anyone I lied to in that original thread too, that shit feels horrible in hindsight.
Fuck the letsbeef police SMH

I stuck up for this nigga. Like " yo guys maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt"

We've had enough of your shit nick
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #282

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text

Quote:
I've avoided this not because I'm trying to be a cunt but simply because I was hoping it would be swept under the rug and we could get on with life but since it's going to keep coming up I'm going to be completely transparent with you. The first instance has some truth to it but my intentions were never to bite.

I did look at the oronym sites at first purely for inspiration which isn't unusual for me I read material, idioms, puns, battles etc. on the regular. I don't steal anything and never have done (or at least intentionally). On the day of that battle with @Jimmy Hoffa (I'll mention him here as I figure he deserves to hear this too) I had read those oronym sites. IIRC I had two bars left which I was trying to write quickly. I was browsing the oronym site for inspiration and being completely preoccupied with thinking of concepts I used the wordplays word for word. Which was completely wrong of me. In hindsight I recognise I deserved what I got for that. It was an absent-minded mistake but it was a mistake all the same.

In that first exposure thread I just panicked and got defensive and then once I had created a narrative I felt I couldn't go back or I would just lose even more respect and potentially risk further consequences.

The two accusations of biting after that have been pure coincidence. I don't know if ya'll are just combing through my shit more or what. I don't bite or cheat in anyway. Honestly I would get no joy out of winning battles on other people's bars. I made the original mistake but I give you my word I didn't set out to bite those wordplays nor have I ever.

Hopefully I can be forgiven for the original fuck up. Trust me I kicked myself a lot for making such a stupid mistake. Apologies to anyone I lied to in that original thread too, that shit feels horrible in hindsight.

I stuck up for this nigga. Like " yo guys maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt"

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2018 View Post

Just being real with you Rain. I've never intentionally bitten but I did fuck up in a big way on the original oronym site thing. I am truly sorry for that.
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:29 PM   #283

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2018 View Post

Just being real with you Rain. I've never intentionally bitten but I did fuck up in a big way on the original oronym site thing. I am truly sorry for that.

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:32 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Lol tbh I don't give a fuck I bit whole verses word for word

Hate voted , dickrode, broke a few international laws too fuck it
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:32 PM   #284

Rain Matrix 2021
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text

Lol tbh I don't give a fuck I bit whole verses word for word

Hate voted , dickrode, broke a few international laws too fuck it
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Me texting my ex, asking for her back would make as much sense as a former patient going back to the hospital looking to reconnect with their long lost testicular cancer.

It doesnt.

Stop it.
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:45 PM   #285

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Me texting my ex, asking for her back would make as much sense as a former patient going back to the hospital looking to reconnect with their long lost testicular cancer.

It doesnt.

Stop it.
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Daaaaamn so what about in my thread initially exposing you when you said

Quote:
Think what you will but these expose threads are getting silly.
you said this while knowingly understanding my thread in fact WASN'T one of these "silly" threads but decided to paint it as such anyway? That's literally degenerate manipulation in order to cover your own ass.

Or when you said
Quote:
The wreck a nice speech wordplay isn't even that complex imo. I get why you would get caught up on the colitis one, although the wording is slightly different on the linked page. A client I know has it, I was talking about it with my girlfriend and that's how it was in my head. I hadn't come across it previously but my girlfriend is like a dictionary. The word stuck in my head as it was new to me.
Soo this girlfriend thing wasn't true? Because you just said you were in fact browsing them before the battle. Also denoting wreck a nice beach as "simple" to throw off the scent even tho you just admitted to "using it for inspiration" ????

sheesh.

What about here, where you literally turn my thread into an epistemological point about the sanctity of modhood and our blatant disregard for those who "work so hard" even though both you and manhattan have now been proven to ACTUALLY BE BITERS and not some mistaken crime case like you tried to portray this shit as?

Quote:
The fact I'm a mod is why we're here in the first place. The same thing happened to Manhattan. As a community you villainise and sacrifice those that put in the most work in exchange for talking points. How sustainable is that?

Sorry Nick, you just signed your suicide note. You've just exposed that you're willing to stop at nothing to manipulate the way a situation seems to get out of it unscathed. If you all don't see this as the nail in the coffin, there is no saving this place.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

What about this?
Quote:
I've already asked to demodded. If the evidence is such that the battle is an auto loss then I don't want to devalue the credibility of the staff team.
Well now, by your own admission, the evidence is such that the battle is an auto loss. Let me guess, now your whole "devaluing the credibility of the staff team" shtick is about to change huh?
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #286

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:

Quote:
Think what you will but these expose threads are getting silly.
you said this while knowingly understanding my thread in fact WASN'T one of these "silly" threads but decided to paint it as such anyway? That's literally degenerate manipulation in order to cover your own ass.

Or when you said
Quote:
The wreck a nice speech wordplay isn't even that complex imo. I get why you would get caught up on the colitis one, although the wording is slightly different on the linked page. A client I know has it, I was talking about it with my girlfriend and that's how it was in my head. I hadn't come across it previously but my girlfriend is like a dictionary. The word stuck in my head as it was new to me.
Soo this girlfriend thing wasn't true? Because you just said you were in fact browsing them before the battle. Also denoting wreck a nice beach as "simple" to throw off the scent even tho you just admitted to "using it for inspiration" ????

sheesh.

What about here, where you literally turn my thread into an epistemological point about the sanctity of modhood and our blatant disregard for those who "work so hard" even though both you and manhattan have now been proven to ACTUALLY BE BITERS and not some mistaken crime case like you tried to portray this shit as?

Quote:
The fact I'm a mod is why we're here in the first place. The same thing happened to Manhattan. As a community you villainise and sacrifice those that put in the most work in exchange for talking points. How sustainable is that?

Sorry Nick, you just signed your suicide note. You've just exposed that you're willing to stop at nothing to manipulate the way a situation seems to get out of it unscathed. If you all don't see this as the nail in the coffin, there is no saving this place.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

What about this?
Quote:
I've already asked to demodded. If the evidence is such that the battle is an auto loss then I don't want to devalue the credibility of the staff team.
Well now, by your own admission, the evidence is such that the battle is an auto loss. Let me guess, now your whole "devaluing the credibility of the staff team" shtick is about to change huh?
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:51 PM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

This is tha 287th fucking post dayummmm
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #287

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

This is tha 287th fucking post dayummmm
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

Or when you said

sheesh.

I'm apologising now for all of this shit. I learnt from the experience. I fucked up once, and only once on this site but it was a big fuck up. I'm owning that now. It won't happen again.

Although I will add that Manhattan thing wasn't just a way of "throwing you off the scent". When you're a mod people do give you a hard time just for doing your job all of the time and 'Hattan is villainised and degraded beyond his crimes imo. I could go into more detail but we're getting well off-topic here.
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #288

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

Or when you said

sheesh.

I'm apologising now for all of this shit. I learnt from the experience. I fucked up once, and only once on this site but it was a big fuck up. I'm owning that now. It won't happen again.

Although I will add that Manhattan thing wasn't just a way of "throwing you off the scent". When you're a mod people do give you a hard time just for doing your job all of the time and 'Hattan is villainised and degraded beyond his crimes imo. I could go into more detail but we're getting well off-topic here.

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

>admits he bit oronyms after months of lying about it and manipulating even his closest consorts on the site into believing he didn't
>"Were getting off topic"

Y I K E S
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #289

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

>admits he bit oronyms after months of lying about it and manipulating even his closest consorts on the site into believing he didn't
>"Were getting off topic"

Y I K E S
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:59 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I can respect Nocholas's honesty.

He fucked up. And admitted it. It aint like everything hes done as a mod up to then has been all bad.

Yall niggas wanna crucify niggas for every little thing. Yo, people fuck up. Get over it already n move on.

Respect, you pussy. @Nicholas
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:59 PM   #290

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

I can respect Nocholas's honesty.

He fucked up. And admitted it. It aint like everything hes done as a mod up to then has been all bad.

Yall niggas wanna crucify niggas for every little thing. Yo, people fuck up. Get over it already n move on.

Respect, you pussy. @Nicholas

Tags
#fuck_chy_tana_kimmy, 281st, askingforafriend, belikeskizzo, death, duckseason, facts, freerohaan, fuck_twp, getemtfouttahere, ignorelist, read52yroldnigga, riplb, teamtwp