Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

SteelnKillz
Ranked #-- this Season
No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Crew: LoV Firing Squad
Reppin: Wichita, Kansas, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
YuckWTF
Banned
Ranked #1 this Season
9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars9.73/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
SteelnKillz vs YuckWTF
Style: Written Blind Drop
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-20-2011, 02:23 AM
Luke Eamiah Luke Eamiah is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
98 Won / 26 Lost

What if dat nigga woulda turned around right when you were trying to bite him... You woulda gotta mouthful of cock... lmao. wit all dem people watching. lmao
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:23 AM   #11

Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
98 Won / 26 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

What if dat nigga woulda turned around right when you were trying to bite him... You woulda gotta mouthful of cock... lmao. wit all dem people watching. lmao
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:28 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
One time i was playing basketball. I was checking my boy and got mad at him so i tackled him to the ground. After that, we both stood up, over 20 people are just eye balling the shit out of us. He started fucking me up no lie. I was like "GET DA FUCK OFF ME!" i bit him the first time, he was like AHH FUCK! then bit me in the head. we got up, i started tossing shit att him. What really pissed me off is that he ducked and i miss every shot. Got me frustrated. So i went for another tackle, he blasted me, i fell to the ground, he hopped on me & choked me for like a minute. I bit'em once more in the leg and he got off me and that was the end of the fight. I got it handed to me lol! i was like 11 or 12 tho.
damn son.. this is gonna be everyone new sig fuck gfx lol. smh punnk move.. but heyy?.. i learned somthing new. biting is always a factor if you gonna get yor ass kick "thanks mister meeyagi" jk

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 11-20-2011, 02:28 AM   #12

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
One time i was playing basketball. I was checking my boy and got mad at him so i tackled him to the ground. After that, we both stood up, over 20 people are just eye balling the shit out of us. He started fucking me up no lie. I was like "GET DA FUCK OFF ME!" i bit him the first time, he was like AHH FUCK! then bit me in the head. we got up, i started tossing shit att him. What really pissed me off is that he ducked and i miss every shot. Got me frustrated. So i went for another tackle, he blasted me, i fell to the ground, he hopped on me & choked me for like a minute. I bit'em once more in the leg and he got off me and that was the end of the fight. I got it handed to me lol! i was like 11 or 12 tho.
damn son.. this is gonna be everyone new sig fuck gfx lol. smh punnk move.. but heyy?.. i learned somthing new. biting is always a factor if you gonna get yor ass kick "thanks mister meeyagi" jk

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:31 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

He couldn't turn around. dat nigga had me pretzeled. I cried on the low lol
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:31 AM   #13

lllllllllllll

He couldn't turn around. dat nigga had me pretzeled. I cried on the low lol

Unread 11-20-2011, 02:33 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post
If your getting your ass kicked and your bitch is staring at the shit holding your childs hand............Bite a nigga...nuff said
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:33 AM   #14

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post
If your getting your ass kicked and your bitch is staring at the shit holding your childs hand............Bite a nigga...nuff said

Unread 11-20-2011, 02:39 AM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
LOl now THAT's my new Sig.. thnx bro my ass cdnt stop laughing

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 11-20-2011, 02:39 AM   #15

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
LOl now THAT's my new Sig.. thnx bro my ass cdnt stop laughing
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:43 AM
lllllllllllll

lol............true story ha
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:43 AM   #16

lllllllllllll

lol............true story ha

Unread 11-20-2011, 02:55 AM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
98 Won / 26 Lost

nigga... you said you were 11 or 12... Now you had a bitch with your child at the time... lol.
Unread 11-20-2011, 02:55 AM   #17

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
98 Won / 26 Lost

nigga... you said you were 11 or 12... Now you had a bitch with your child at the time... lol.
Unread 11-20-2011, 03:00 AM
lllllllllllll

lol no, i have no child. it was an example.
Unread 11-20-2011, 03:00 AM   #18

lllllllllllll

lol no, i have no child. it was an example.

Unread 11-20-2011, 03:05 AM
SH1T L0RD

i was drunk as fuck at a bar and i said some shit to this french dude trynna creep on the girls i was with. went about getting way too shitty drunk and next think i know stool got ripped from under me, i fell hard as fuck pint and all and as i went to get up dude punched me right in the nose and split my shit right open. Here's where the story gets funny, im trynna get this leakage out of my face and by the time i see whats goin down these bad ass cholo bitches i was with were smackin the shit out of him and his girl friend. the one bitch said "don't make me stick my gat in your pussy"
Unread 11-20-2011, 03:05 AM   #19

SH1T L0RD

i was drunk as fuck at a bar and i said some shit to this french dude trynna creep on the girls i was with. went about getting way too shitty drunk and next think i know stool got ripped from under me, i fell hard as fuck pint and all and as i went to get up dude punched me right in the nose and split my shit right open. Here's where the story gets funny, im trynna get this leakage out of my face and by the time i see whats goin down these bad ass cholo bitches i was with were smackin the shit out of him and his girl friend. the one bitch said "don't make me stick my gat in your pussy"

Unread 11-20-2011, 03:11 AM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Bitch View Post
that last line was funny.. umma use that ina battle

"stick bitches twats fulla hot Pipe" lol

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 11-20-2011, 03:11 AM   #20

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Bitch View Post
that last line was funny.. umma use that ina battle

"stick bitches twats fulla hot Pipe" lol