Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
Comes to show I have touched another nerve for a mod to spend time to put together an article on me. And not to mention checking out my profile. Trying desperately to prove a point.*

You said "ILL and Fayz consider me in the chloro but the rest don't" u forgot to mention that out of all YOU wanted me n Fidel in the Chloro the most. Hense why u created the crew forum thread?*

Don't forget u approached me with ur masters masai name and wanted to be friends. I didn't even know who u are at the time. U IM me to leave some opens for u to snipe because u could never snipe an open without me getting it first. N since we had something in common we became friends. It's only later when u told me u were Dave and that's when I almost fell off my chair. An AC leader/founder sniping in a Multi account but it was cool.

See, mah homie @Lil Fidel Z and I have much respect for u back then. I can't speak for fidel but back then u did actually genuinely helped me out whenever I ask you for advice on basic punches and set up. No questions on that and I never once hold back on the acknowledgement. Anyone decent here know u was my mentor in those areas. But at the time when u asked me to join ur crew, I gave u my reasons why I can't leave mine and even show u my appreciation for the offer and even said I'll always be an AC/ chrolo by heart. Fidel Z "understand" and respected my decision not to hop ship with him but until this day I notice not once where u even try to. Comes to show ur a selfish n bitter typpa guy. You later asked me to reconsider and I once again declined in the nicest possible way then u told me that shit above that EVERYBODY said no to allow me in anyway and that u did all u can to convince them with all ur powers and yet still have to convince me and u called me a "cunt". That's when I started to think u were childish. At that point I really felt like I hurt ur feelings and almost gave u a hug but too bad I ain't gay. But I took the ice breaker anyway. After all it does make the person who was repeatingly asking feel less rejected.*

When your faggot ass finally realized that I was never intended to join ur crew u started to show ur colours. Throwing Jabs in forums at my posts and even adding some bitterness in some of my battles in every opportunity u find. I guess for someone who has such a big history of cheats and bans in the past there has to be some level of defects in their personality.*

I know LB is a big part of ur life as u spend 18+ hours a day here. But your taking this whole crew thing that u created in a hobby site too seriously. Let loose a bit and have some fun. Remember what u told me in ur Master Masai account? U wanted to just snipe, freestyle and HAVE FUN n not bust ur brains thinking about hard punchlines. Ur putting too much pressure on urself when u became mod. Acting all straight and shit when ur actual self is a rule breaker. Breaking the rules is in ur blood man. Why fight it? Nuff said.*
In other words..
Unread 11-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #11

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Quote:
Comes to show I have touched another nerve for a mod to spend time to put together an article on me. And not to mention checking out my profile. Trying desperately to prove a point.*

You said "ILL and Fayz consider me in the chloro but the rest don't" u forgot to mention that out of all YOU wanted me n Fidel in the Chloro the most. Hense why u created the crew forum thread?*

Don't forget u approached me with ur masters masai name and wanted to be friends. I didn't even know who u are at the time. U IM me to leave some opens for u to snipe because u could never snipe an open without me getting it first. N since we had something in common we became friends. It's only later when u told me u were Dave and that's when I almost fell off my chair. An AC leader/founder sniping in a Multi account but it was cool.

See, mah homie @Lil Fidel Z and I have much respect for u back then. I can't speak for fidel but back then u did actually genuinely helped me out whenever I ask you for advice on basic punches and set up. No questions on that and I never once hold back on the acknowledgement. Anyone decent here know u was my mentor in those areas. But at the time when u asked me to join ur crew, I gave u my reasons why I can't leave mine and even show u my appreciation for the offer and even said I'll always be an AC/ chrolo by heart. Fidel Z "understand" and respected my decision not to hop ship with him but until this day I notice not once where u even try to. Comes to show ur a selfish n bitter typpa guy. You later asked me to reconsider and I once again declined in the nicest possible way then u told me that shit above that EVERYBODY said no to allow me in anyway and that u did all u can to convince them with all ur powers and yet still have to convince me and u called me a "cunt". That's when I started to think u were childish. At that point I really felt like I hurt ur feelings and almost gave u a hug but too bad I ain't gay. But I took the ice breaker anyway. After all it does make the person who was repeatingly asking feel less rejected.*

When your faggot ass finally realized that I was never intended to join ur crew u started to show ur colours. Throwing Jabs in forums at my posts and even adding some bitterness in some of my battles in every opportunity u find. I guess for someone who has such a big history of cheats and bans in the past there has to be some level of defects in their personality.*

I know LB is a big part of ur life as u spend 18+ hours a day here. But your taking this whole crew thing that u created in a hobby site too seriously. Let loose a bit and have some fun. Remember what u told me in ur Master Masai account? U wanted to just snipe, freestyle and HAVE FUN n not bust ur brains thinking about hard punchlines. Ur putting too much pressure on urself when u became mod. Acting all straight and shit when ur actual self is a rule breaker. Breaking the rules is in ur blood man. Why fight it? Nuff said.*
In other words..
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

So wait, is that what this is about? I wanted you in Chloro, and said "I have got at the guys". You said you didn't want in, which I found to be ridiculous, but you got turned down regardless. I never stopped giving you feedback. I still give Fidel feed any time he hits me up. CakedOut, whom was more of a cunt to me and ACs/Chloro than you will achieve, recently asked me for feed and I dropped some. Just because someone is being a faggot (with no screen shots), doesn't mean I'm not going to leave them feed.
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #12

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

So wait, is that what this is about? I wanted you in Chloro, and said "I have got at the guys". You said you didn't want in, which I found to be ridiculous, but you got turned down regardless. I never stopped giving you feedback. I still give Fidel feed any time he hits me up. CakedOut, whom was more of a cunt to me and ACs/Chloro than you will achieve, recently asked me for feed and I dropped some. Just because someone is being a faggot (with no screen shots), doesn't mean I'm not going to leave them feed.

Unread 11-14-2013, 06:34 PM
CakedOut

Snoopy you wrote a whole paragraph describing your feelings.

2Cute.
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #13

CakedOut

2Cute.

Unread 11-14-2013, 06:37 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@UnEtH , I find this mildly entertaining due to the fact that I have never begged to be in any crew…. not AC's or any of the "heavyweight crews". They don't want me to outshine them as far as sheer sexiness is concerned… I understand… somedays I can't stand myself. (right now)
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #14

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@UnEtH , I find this mildly entertaining due to the fact that I have never begged to be in any crew…. not AC's or any of the "heavyweight crews". They don't want me to outshine them as far as sheer sexiness is concerned… I understand… somedays I can't stand myself. (right now)
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

That's why we have Letum as a leader. He makes us all look sexier by comparison.
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #15

Hubert Cumberdale

That's why we have Letum as a leader. He makes us all look sexier by comparison.

Unread 11-14-2013, 09:27 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
.... ILLoKWENT was in poLo??????
No was never in polo.. was in a crew i dont remeber then armed then bragging writes at the time..
Unread 11-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #16

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
.... ILLoKWENT was in poLo??????
No was never in polo.. was in a crew i dont remeber then armed then bragging writes at the time..
Unread 11-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

And tbh.. whats discussed in crew forums should stay there..
Unread 11-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #17

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

And tbh.. whats discussed in crew forums should stay there..
Unread 11-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Snoopy316
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post

2Cute.
I wrote more than a paragraph. Do u know what paragraph is? U dumbass. Sit down kid.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH View Post
Ridiculous? Not everyone's dream to be in ur crew man, not mine anyway. Anyway. I never said anything about u not giving feedbacks. THA fuck u going on about fool. U call me out with this thread. so whats the drama.
Unread 11-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #18

Snoopy316
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post

2Cute.
I wrote more than a paragraph. Do u know what paragraph is? U dumbass. Sit down kid.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH View Post
Ridiculous? Not everyone's dream to be in ur crew man, not mine anyway. Anyway. I never said anything about u not giving feedbacks. THA fuck u going on about fool. U call me out with this thread. so whats the drama.
Unread 11-14-2013, 11:45 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I Love When People Try To Speak "Proper" But They Say Things Like "U dumbass", "THA fuck u going on about fool". Lmfao
Unread 11-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #19

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

I Love When People Try To Speak "Proper" But They Say Things Like "U dumbass", "THA fuck u going on about fool". Lmfao
Unread 11-15-2013, 02:48 AM
Snoopy316
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
There's a reason why ur name is Student. u got alot to learn still.
Unread 11-15-2013, 02:48 AM   #20

Snoopy316
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
There's a reason why ur name is Student. u got alot to learn still.

Tags
pantymayonnaise