Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Phonocide
Basic Member
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Phonocide
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 1 Lost

I gotta head out, but I'll get back to this thread. Great post, @pULSe. And some good responses as well. In the mean time, check this shit out: http://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/ Site literally tracks the idiots who aren't aware they're being watched.

'Preme
Unread 05-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #11

Phonocide
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)

Send a message via AIM to Phonocide

I gotta head out, but I'll get back to this thread. Great post, @pULSe. And some good responses as well. In the mean time, check this shit out: http://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/ Site literally tracks the idiots who aren't aware they're being watched.

'Preme
Unread 05-23-2013, 07:46 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

^^ SIte looks fabricated.. everything basically looks like it's manually put in like they made it up.. no permalinks/hyperlinks or anything,i could be wrong tho.. just that if they really did somthing like that they would be more professional about it. if anything you could looks those ppl up online and see how many friends they have (realistically analyzing bot vs person).. aslo see what kinda stupid shit they post by the hour.. adn if it started like a week ago to join facebook shits fake ahah

that shit was funny tho reading some of em.. ahah

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 05-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #12

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

^^ SIte looks fabricated.. everything basically looks like it's manually put in like they made it up.. no permalinks/hyperlinks or anything,i could be wrong tho.. just that if they really did somthing like that they would be more professional about it. if anything you could looks those ppl up online and see how many friends they have (realistically analyzing bot vs person).. aslo see what kinda stupid shit they post by the hour.. adn if it started like a week ago to join facebook shits fake ahah

that shit was funny tho reading some of em.. ahah

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:40 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Only the xbox one is suspect with its new kinect.

Im not bothered me because im switching to sony now since microsoft trying to charge pple to activate second hand games.. fucking charlatans. Besides ps4 is more powerful plus they focusing on what matters..... games, microsofts xbox venture ends this gen. They fucked up royally.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

All MS have done is turn the new console into a fucking ipod, plus ppl gonna hack thebshit out of I since it runs on windows 8

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

And with the second hand activaton fee and instal with required install of games its no wonder EA removed their online passes lmao. Rip off merchants and snakes tryna milk their customers dry. You wont even be able to borrow games from friends without having to pay a fee from which the borrowed game will be uninstalled as soon as the friend installs it.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #13

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Im not bothered me because im switching to sony now since microsoft trying to charge pple to activate second hand games.. fucking charlatans. Besides ps4 is more powerful plus they focusing on what matters..... games, microsofts xbox venture ends this gen. They fucked up royally.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

All MS have done is turn the new console into a fucking ipod, plus ppl gonna hack thebshit out of I since it runs on windows 8

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

And with the second hand activaton fee and instal with required install of games its no wonder EA removed their online passes lmao. Rip off merchants and snakes tryna milk their customers dry. You wont even be able to borrow games from friends without having to pay a fee from which the borrowed game will be uninstalled as soon as the friend installs it.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 05-23-2013, 10:56 AM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post

i suppose renting games are out the question in the case?..

PS4 tho umma mod the fuck outta the Specs and shit just to get a power boost in performance.. not as in Cheat codes and shit but for pure power long as i can still get online

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 05-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #14

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post

i suppose renting games are out the question in the case?..

PS4 tho umma mod the fuck outta the Specs and shit just to get a power boost in performance.. not as in Cheat codes and shit but for pure power long as i can still get online
Unread 05-23-2013, 11:35 AM
InCizion
Basic Member
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

All Bullshit... Get off of this Government Consipiracy BS and just handle your own business..... And if the Government did not care about you they would not be supporting programs to help you out.... I was once like you and did not TRUST anybody in our Government... and I still don't fully trust of course... but people are going to far with this type of crap.....
Unread 05-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #15

InCizion
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

All Bullshit... Get off of this Government Consipiracy BS and just handle your own business..... And if the Government did not care about you they would not be supporting programs to help you out.... I was once like you and did not TRUST anybody in our Government... and I still don't fully trust of course... but people are going to far with this type of crap.....
Unread 05-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Yeah renting games is going to be a no go, at the moment. there are ways around it I suppose, but at the moment, yeas, no renting xbox games.

Microsofts greed is going to be their own downfall.

Look at it this way.

Ps4 =

More powerful
(If this gen is anything to go by) Better exclusive titles
No online fee
MUCH cheaper games on their market place.
Allows for second hand market

Xbox One =

Windows 8. hack fest
Online monthly/yearly fee
Skype! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!.....Not

NFL < Americans can say this is a good thing till they turn blue in the face but this is a GAMING CONSOLE and nobody outside of North America gives a flying rats ass about the NFL, sorry. Not to mention you can bet your ass that this wont come free with the console purchase.

Activation feee to install ( which is a MUST on a shitty 500 GB HD) second hand games you've already purchased, this means no borrowing/lending games to and from friends because as soon as you DO. your friend will have to install said game, be greeted by a pop up message that says "in order to play this game you must pay X amount of dollars/pounds/euro's) THEN if he does pay for it. Microsoft will then uninstall the game you borrowed from YOUR hard drive (thats how it works) then when you get the game back, you'll then have to re install it and then have to pay again (The last part in red isn't concrete but thats what it looks like, I could be wrong)

You HAVE to be online atleast once per 24 hours otherwise you wont get access to the games you purchased and installed (This is how they keep on top of the 2nd hand game scam)

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Basically what Xbox are doing is taking away the 1 good thing that seperated consoles from PC's and thats removing the abillity to play & share second hand games. it's gonna be PC input code type shit..

LMAO why do this? PC's within 6 months to a year will be more powerful than the next gen consoles from when they come out, if they aren't already.

You can mod PC's and games, you can't consoles. so what exactly does this Shitbox have going for it over PC? Nothing....

I have heard they been watching Steams progress and are trying to incorperate a simmilar market place. That could be a great or terrible thing. it all depends on how MS handles it. and judging byt the current Gen MS online market place prices I can't see it being good. MS are rip off merchants. I can't see MS owners getting great steam like sales if I'm being honest, but who knows.

I'm part German myself.

Last edited by J u s T C; 05-23-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Unread 05-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #16

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Yeah renting games is going to be a no go, at the moment. there are ways around it I suppose, but at the moment, yeas, no renting xbox games.

Microsofts greed is going to be their own downfall.

Look at it this way.

Ps4 =

More powerful
(If this gen is anything to go by) Better exclusive titles
No online fee
MUCH cheaper games on their market place.
Allows for second hand market

Xbox One =

Windows 8. hack fest
Online monthly/yearly fee
Skype! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!.....Not

NFL < Americans can say this is a good thing till they turn blue in the face but this is a GAMING CONSOLE and nobody outside of North America gives a flying rats ass about the NFL, sorry. Not to mention you can bet your ass that this wont come free with the console purchase.

Activation feee to install ( which is a MUST on a shitty 500 GB HD) second hand games you've already purchased, this means no borrowing/lending games to and from friends because as soon as you DO. your friend will have to install said game, be greeted by a pop up message that says "in order to play this game you must pay X amount of dollars/pounds/euro's) THEN if he does pay for it. Microsoft will then uninstall the game you borrowed from YOUR hard drive (thats how it works) then when you get the game back, you'll then have to re install it and then have to pay again (The last part in red isn't concrete but thats what it looks like, I could be wrong)

You HAVE to be online atleast once per 24 hours otherwise you wont get access to the games you purchased and installed (This is how they keep on top of the 2nd hand game scam)

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Basically what Xbox are doing is taking away the 1 good thing that seperated consoles from PC's and thats removing the abillity to play & share second hand games. it's gonna be PC input code type shit..

LMAO why do this? PC's within 6 months to a year will be more powerful than the next gen consoles from when they come out, if they aren't already.

You can mod PC's and games, you can't consoles. so what exactly does this Shitbox have going for it over PC? Nothing....

I have heard they been watching Steams progress and are trying to incorperate a simmilar market place. That could be a great or terrible thing. it all depends on how MS handles it. and judging byt the current Gen MS online market place prices I can't see it being good. MS are rip off merchants. I can't see MS owners getting great steam like sales if I'm being honest, but who knows.

Last edited by J u s T C; 05-23-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Unread 05-23-2013, 12:04 PM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

fact of the matter is AMD landed both processor roles..time to cash in
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 05-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #17

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

fact of the matter is AMD landed both processor roles..time to cash in
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 05-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Lol ^ You getting the hang of this stocks shit huh?

I'm part German myself.

Unread 05-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #18

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Lol ^ You getting the hang of this stocks shit huh?
Unread 05-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Nobody can say definitively which console is more powerful because Xbox has yet to unveil the CPU/GPU. All we know is AMD/500gb

It will require disc installs
It will require you to sign in online once every 24 hrs
It does not require Internet connection to work

And lol @ laptops. Yeah laptops have cameras but nothing as advanced as the Kinect
Unread 05-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #19

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)

Nobody can say definitively which console is more powerful because Xbox has yet to unveil the CPU/GPU. All we know is AMD/500gb

It will require disc installs
It will require you to sign in online once every 24 hrs
It does not require Internet connection to work

And lol @ laptops. Yeah laptops have cameras but nothing as advanced as the Kinect
Unread 05-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

The ps4 is more powerful. I've seen the stats of the hardwear, unless sony was lying in their announcement (That would be pretty silly) the PS4 is considerably more powerful than the xbox. you can pretty much take that tot he bank.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

As far as the Kinect goes. it is always on (when your xbox is) it goes into a shutdown mode which is then brought out of it's sleep via voice activation, but it is still on. people gonna start putting duct tape over the lenze n shit lmao

And the thing is. you NEED kinect it's no longer an added extra, you wanna play ya xboxone? Kinect has to be on.

And with the xboxone being run through windows 8, like I said hackfest. Pulse has a point. It's just it'll be more likely voyeristic weirdo's than Gov spys.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 05-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #20

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

The ps4 is more powerful. I've seen the stats of the hardwear, unless sony was lying in their announcement (That would be pretty silly) the PS4 is considerably more powerful than the xbox. you can pretty much take that tot he bank.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

As far as the Kinect goes. it is always on (when your xbox is) it goes into a shutdown mode which is then brought out of it's sleep via voice activation, but it is still on. people gonna start putting duct tape over the lenze n shit lmao

And the thing is. you NEED kinect it's no longer an added extra, you wanna play ya xboxone? Kinect has to be on.

And with the xboxone being run through windows 8, like I said hackfest. Pulse has a point. It's just it'll be more likely voyeristic weirdo's than Gov spys.