Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Sam E Scam
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI
Tain vs Blocc

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
^Tell that to the US Army.
OH YEAH (In The Voice Of That Weird, Talking Red Drink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:46 AM   #11

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text

Quote:
^Tell that to the US Army.
OH YEAH (In The Voice Of That Weird, Talking Red Drink)

Quote:
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:48 AM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

^Fuck off, thats my thing, and if you are going to do my thing, don't EVER....EVER (Chris J in da hizzouse) disrespect the Coolaid Man, you fucking got that...punk (Clint E in da hizzouse).
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #12

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

^Fuck off, thats my thing, and if you are going to do my thing, don't EVER....EVER (Chris J in da hizzouse) disrespect the Coolaid Man, you fucking got that...punk (Clint E in da hizzouse).

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Jack N Souls
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
-;Skizz Takes His Hands Out The Cookie Jar;-

Freedom Of Press :

Freedom of the press is the freedom of communication and expression through vehicles including various electronic media and published materials. While such freedom mostly implies the absence of interference from an overreaching state, its preservation may be sought through constitutional or other legal protections.
With respect to governmental information, any government may distinguish which materials are public or protected from disclosure to the public based on classification of information as sensitive, classified or secret and being otherwise protected from disclosure due to relevance of the information to protecting the national interest. Many governments are also subject to sunshine laws or freedom of information legislation that are used to define the ambit of national interest.

AND.....if you didn't like that....

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation, or both. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".
The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression."[1][2] Furthermore freedom of speech is recognized in European, inter-American and African regional human rights law.

So In Conclusion:

Unless You Plan On Changing The Amendment In It's Entirety.... I Suggest You Stop Crying Cuz Yo Momma's Info Got Posted All Over A Website As Well As Your Government. FACEBOOK < is a public website where any and all information is posted by the user him/herself. the fact that someone found it and posted it is not against any law. it's crucial evidence and "Exposure".

~ Skizzo Says: Stop Crying Bitches. Take It Like the Whore You Are.

[ Be Like Skizzo ]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #13

Jack N Souls
Basic Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
-;Skizz Takes His Hands Out The Cookie Jar;-

Freedom Of Press :

Freedom of the press is the freedom of communication and expression through vehicles including various electronic media and published materials. While such freedom mostly implies the absence of interference from an overreaching state, its preservation may be sought through constitutional or other legal protections.
With respect to governmental information, any government may distinguish which materials are public or protected from disclosure to the public based on classification of information as sensitive, classified or secret and being otherwise protected from disclosure due to relevance of the information to protecting the national interest. Many governments are also subject to sunshine laws or freedom of information legislation that are used to define the ambit of national interest.

AND.....if you didn't like that....

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation, or both. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".
The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression."[1][2] Furthermore freedom of speech is recognized in European, inter-American and African regional human rights law.

So In Conclusion:

Unless You Plan On Changing The Amendment In It's Entirety.... I Suggest You Stop Crying Cuz Yo Momma's Info Got Posted All Over A Website As Well As Your Government. FACEBOOK < is a public website where any and all information is posted by the user him/herself. the fact that someone found it and posted it is not against any law. it's crucial evidence and "Exposure".

~ Skizzo Says: Stop Crying Bitches. Take It Like the Whore You Are.

[ Be Like Skizzo ]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Mkay (...........)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Unread 12-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #14

Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Mkay (...........)
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:14 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Coolaid Man > lizman, any day!
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #15

UnEtHıCaL

Coolaid Man > lizman, any day!

Unread 12-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

It's... It's A Drink
I Could Just Drop A Punch
....Drop.... A....Punch

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Unread 12-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #16

Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

It's... It's A Drink
I Could Just Drop A Punch
....Drop.... A....Punch
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:20 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Yeah I get it....but wether your comical quipts can protect you from the impending realisiation that your parents have no love for you, coolaid man breaks outta more walls than chris jericho's opponants.
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #17

UnEtHıCaL

Yeah I get it....but wether your comical quipts can protect you from the impending realisiation that your parents have no love for you, coolaid man breaks outta more walls than chris jericho's opponants.

Unread 12-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Hmmm I Know That One Already

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Unread 12-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #18

Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Hmmm I Know That One Already
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Jack-0-Lantern

It's Koolaid man, give him the respect he deserves, Eth.
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #19

Jack-0-Lantern

It's Koolaid man, give him the respect he deserves, Eth.

Unread 12-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

facepalm....

like, for real???

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #20

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

facepalm....

like, for real???

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer