Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Sawyer
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL BASTARD View Post
LOL you should make a crew of all ya multis and then you will be even in numbers with Asylum. Whats Sid Vicious defcon 3 now? Whats defcon 4's multi gunna be? Even More Vicious Sid? And let me guess he even BADDER ASS? Fuck outta here kid.

How is Interp duckin??? He clearly said to send a battle or a track (cuz he dont think you can ride a beat). You wanna mess with audio cats then DO IT. Send a battle or if you brave then prove people wrong and do a track. Who cares if ya production skills is garbage lets see if you can ride a beat.
dude....95% of Krhyme's audio battles are opens...so enuff with tha "you're scared" shit.

as for K riding a beat....he's been featured on one of the most listened to songs on the site this year, dummy....RULE Forever...second verse....smh

as for K sending the audio battle without an assurance of a reply..thats stupid.

even a no punchline having basic scrub like yourself could beat Jay-Z if given the opportunity to let shit sit and get help from other cats.

but then again...the convo is pointless...i've already arranged shit so...for the third time....fall tha fuck back already

lol...you really are mad basic though.
Unread 06-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #121

Sawyer
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 68 text

Quote:
LOL you should make a crew of all ya multis and then you will be even in numbers with Asylum. Whats Sid Vicious defcon 3 now? Whats defcon 4's multi gunna be? Even More Vicious Sid? And let me guess he even BADDER ASS? Fuck outta here kid.

How is Interp duckin??? He clearly said to send a battle or a track (cuz he dont think you can ride a beat). You wanna mess with audio cats then DO IT. Send a battle or if you brave then prove people wrong and do a track. Who cares if ya production skills is garbage lets see if you can ride a beat.
dude....95% of Krhyme's audio battles are opens...so enuff with tha "you're scared" shit.

as for K riding a beat....he's been featured on one of the most listened to songs on the site this year, dummy....RULE Forever...second verse....smh

as for K sending the audio battle without an assurance of a reply..thats stupid.

even a no punchline having basic scrub like yourself could beat Jay-Z if given the opportunity to let shit sit and get help from other cats.

but then again...the convo is pointless...i've already arranged shit so...for the third time....fall tha fuck back already

Unread 06-24-2010, 02:38 PM
EL BASTARD
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post

lol at you talkin bout yaself in the 3rd person! What you got multiple personalities to match ya multi accounts? The only thing in common is that all of ya'll are straight bitches. Secondly i dont think i even heard of that track but if your on the 2nd verse then chances are whoever is on the other verses were the draw NOT YOU lol...and with you constantly talkin bout gettin help from other emcees...is this paranoia because is that what you do? HMMMM...I think if anything this thread has proven that you are all talk and when it comes to steppin up you got every excuse in the book. I can see why Asylum doesnt take you serious because its pointless. Your idea of beef is to run ya mouth on comments. If there was ever a letstalk.com you should be a damn mod.

And im basic? All i do is tracks...id love to hear ya hottest track against mine and then we can see who is basic. Maybe its the one who got basic on they profile lol. As a matter of fact i'll give you $5 to upgrade just so i can hear a diss from you lol.

But let me guess this is too much for you to read like the other posts where you been clowned.

Unread 06-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #122

EL BASTARD
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

lol at you talkin bout yaself in the 3rd person! What you got multiple personalities to match ya multi accounts? The only thing in common is that all of ya'll are straight bitches. Secondly i dont think i even heard of that track but if your on the 2nd verse then chances are whoever is on the other verses were the draw NOT YOU lol...and with you constantly talkin bout gettin help from other emcees...is this paranoia because is that what you do? HMMMM...I think if anything this thread has proven that you are all talk and when it comes to steppin up you got every excuse in the book. I can see why Asylum doesnt take you serious because its pointless. Your idea of beef is to run ya mouth on comments. If there was ever a letstalk.com you should be a damn mod.

And im basic? All i do is tracks...id love to hear ya hottest track against mine and then we can see who is basic. Maybe its the one who got basic on they profile lol. As a matter of fact i'll give you $5 to upgrade just so i can hear a diss from you lol.

But let me guess this is too much for you to read like the other posts where you been clowned.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Sawyer
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Quote:

lmao....see how easy it is to take these audio cats outta there element?

son...
audio tracks is just that...audio tracks
battles are competitive, there are judges, and an outcome.

so how tha FUCK you gon tell me put a track side by side???

more people liked MC Hammer than Joe Buddens....but who was right???

its obvious that you arent even near a level of intellect that you would need to be to kee up with me...or K lol...

and Krhyme is always referred to in the third person...cuz the real me would just slap you senseless and catch a charge lmao
Unread 06-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #123

Sawyer
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Quote:

son...

its obvious that you arent even near a level of intellect that you would need to be to kee up with me...or K lol...

and Krhyme is always referred to in the third person...cuz the real me would just slap you senseless and catch a charge lmao
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:03 PM
EL BASTARD
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:

son...

I guess since you have enough multi accounts and have access to yer high schools computer lab you would prefer to do an audio battle instead of tracks huh Keep on votin homie!! I get a kick out of wannabe e-thugs like you who run they mouth talkin bout slappin people over the net. Next time mom gives you yer weekly allowance instead of spendin it on sum anti acne cream why dont you upgrade one of ya multi accounts to exclusive and drop a track. Till then I see it pointless for comment wars. Your pointless.

Unread 06-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #124

EL BASTARD
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:

son...

I guess since you have enough multi accounts and have access to yer high schools computer lab you would prefer to do an audio battle instead of tracks huh Keep on votin homie!! I get a kick out of wannabe e-thugs like you who run they mouth talkin bout slappin people over the net. Next time mom gives you yer weekly allowance instead of spendin it on sum anti acne cream why dont you upgrade one of ya multi accounts to exclusive and drop a track. Till then I see it pointless for comment wars. Your pointless.
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Sawyer
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Quote:
hahahha....nigga you lame

truly boring...no presence on the mic, no swagger or personality..

bitch i got the most heated threads on this bitch cuz i've got charisma

you'll forever merely be you...and that dont cut it, chief

no hate.

lmfao.....
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #125

Sawyer
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Quote:
hahahha....nigga you lame

truly boring...no presence on the mic, no swagger or personality..

bitch i got the most heated threads on this bitch cuz i've got charisma

you'll forever merely be you...and that dont cut it, chief

no hate.

lmfao.....
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Wow Kryme Using his Sid Vicious Multi Account....Weirdo
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #126

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Wow Kryme Using his Sid Vicious Multi Account....Weirdo
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

I was wondering...STOP refering to yourself in the 3rd person ..then i read EL's post... lol...Refering to yourself in the 3rd person is weird, cheesy and extremely embarasing on your part..im cringing while i read u doing that......WEIRDO
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:20 PM   #127

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

I was wondering...STOP refering to yourself in the 3rd person ..then i read EL's post... lol...Refering to yourself in the 3rd person is weird, cheesy and extremely embarasing on your part..im cringing while i read u doing that......WEIRDO
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Krhyme = Lennox MKII
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:21 PM   #128

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Krhyme = Lennox MKII
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:22 PM
EL BASTARD
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusT C View Post
He must watch a little too much WWE LOL

Unread 06-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #129

EL BASTARD
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusT C View Post
He must watch a little too much WWE LOL
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Sawyer
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

aye Just...is it just 'Terp thats scared to battle...or are you too?

we on or what, fam?
Unread 06-24-2010, 03:23 PM   #130

Sawyer
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

aye Just...is it just 'Terp thats scared to battle...or are you too?

we on or what, fam?