Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Sam E Scam
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI
Tain vs Blocc

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:30 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

America fucked up their economy, and it had a knock on affect on everyone else, putting other countries into debt, old news, shit happens.. but all it did was make everybody broke lmao, if China went bust.. think about it, what would happen? NOBODY WOULD HAVE ANYTHING lmao, think of manufacturing, if China stopped making shit, all the huge American businesses wouldn't be businesses, because they'd have nothing to sell, because they wouldn't get the goods, and if they had to manufacture products themselves, as a country you're too poor to do that. (As are we in the UK).

The main thing that makes China the most powerful country in the world is the fact they don't need to import anything, they export EVERYTHING, ALL COUNTRIES buy from China, and yes a lot of huge companies are American, but where do those companies get their products from? A huge majority wouldn't survive if it wasn't for China.

China manufacture and can sell within their own country as well, which keeps their own trade-cycle healthy, so they have the control of their own country's economy (something America/UK don't) but they also have control of other country's economies, think about it, if America/UK want to import something from China (which they do every day) who has control over that price? China. China is the most powerful country in the world.

Your bullshit Google comment just come up on the live shit, Google? Really? Educate yourself son

One last thing, saying you're the most 'powerful country in history' is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. You do realise that your country has been around for a fraction of most other countries? Everything you have is because of other countries, literally everything haha. So that's dumb, you have the potential to be the most powerful country in the world in the future, but as of now, no.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I just realised I'm trying to argue with an American that America isn't the most powerful country in the world, on letsbeef. No matter how right I am, I'm never going to win lmao.

Peace though Tickey
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #121

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

America fucked up their economy, and it had a knock on affect on everyone else, putting other countries into debt, old news, shit happens.. but all it did was make everybody broke lmao, if China went bust.. think about it, what would happen? NOBODY WOULD HAVE ANYTHING lmao, think of manufacturing, if China stopped making shit, all the huge American businesses wouldn't be businesses, because they'd have nothing to sell, because they wouldn't get the goods, and if they had to manufacture products themselves, as a country you're too poor to do that. (As are we in the UK).

The main thing that makes China the most powerful country in the world is the fact they don't need to import anything, they export EVERYTHING, ALL COUNTRIES buy from China, and yes a lot of huge companies are American, but where do those companies get their products from? A huge majority wouldn't survive if it wasn't for China.

China manufacture and can sell within their own country as well, which keeps their own trade-cycle healthy, so they have the control of their own country's economy (something America/UK don't) but they also have control of other country's economies, think about it, if America/UK want to import something from China (which they do every day) who has control over that price? China. China is the most powerful country in the world.

Your bullshit Google comment just come up on the live shit, Google? Really? Educate yourself son

One last thing, saying you're the most 'powerful country in history' is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. You do realise that your country has been around for a fraction of most other countries? Everything you have is because of other countries, literally everything haha. So that's dumb, you have the potential to be the most powerful country in the world in the future, but as of now, no.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I just realised I'm trying to argue with an American that America isn't the most powerful country in the world, on letsbeef. No matter how right I am, I'm never going to win lmao.

Peace though Tickey
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So to reiterate what you are saying ... China doesn't need to import anything?? lol... and economy is the only factor? Lets talk GDP then and the size of each relative economy. Also lets talk about the ability to manufacture. That was an ignorant comment. We use china because it is cheaper. Do you really think we have the inability to manufacture goods here? Please explain... and also is that the only factor you are considering? economy?

As far as most powerful in history, yes. By far. But the world is much more populated these days and technology and travel allow for a much further reach than any other period in world history... disagree?
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #122

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

So to reiterate what you are saying ... China doesn't need to import anything?? lol... and economy is the only factor? Lets talk GDP then and the size of each relative economy. Also lets talk about the ability to manufacture. That was an ignorant comment. We use china because it is cheaper. Do you really think we have the inability to manufacture goods here? Please explain... and also is that the only factor you are considering? economy?

As far as most powerful in history, yes. By far. But the world is much more populated these days and technology and travel allow for a much further reach than any other period in world history... disagree?

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

America +1

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #123

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

America +1

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Ticket

Our Economy is 1/4 of the entire worlds economy. A business major should understand the implications of that statistic.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

OH and just to add to the point, a common thought among people is that America "owes" China, which is in part true, but this is due to what? China buying up American treasuries and bonds. Now consider their reasoning for that? is it a favor? I wouldn't think so. Even China is wagering its money on OUR economy. We are in a shit ton of debt, but that doesn't take away from the size of our Gross Domestic Product and overall economy. Man, kids these days. That amount of debt is playing with fire, and puts our economy at risk, but to suggest that it makes our economy smaller... or in and of itself weakens our position in the world economically, wouldn't be very accurate.

Last edited by Ticket; 09-08-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #124

Ticket

Our Economy is 1/4 of the entire worlds economy. A business major should understand the implications of that statistic.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

OH and just to add to the point, a common thought among people is that America "owes" China, which is in part true, but this is due to what? China buying up American treasuries and bonds. Now consider their reasoning for that? is it a favor? I wouldn't think so. Even China is wagering its money on OUR economy. We are in a shit ton of debt, but that doesn't take away from the size of our Gross Domestic Product and overall economy. Man, kids these days. That amount of debt is playing with fire, and puts our economy at risk, but to suggest that it makes our economy smaller... or in and of itself weakens our position in the world economically, wouldn't be very accurate.

Last edited by Ticket; 09-08-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:47 PM
IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

You could manufacture, yes, England use to have the biggest manufacturing industry but it's too expensive, it would also be too expensive for the USA to do it, which is exactly what I'm saying, CHINA have the power the control their prices, if American companies were to manufacture their own goods they'd have to;

1) Change a fuck loads of human rights laws to make people work for practically nothing in inhumane conditions, which is virtually impossible.

2) Pay American manufacture prices and push up the price of goods which would seriously decrease revenue of all companies because people simply don't have the money to pay inflated prices.

3) Pay American manufacturing prices and keep the prices the same which would, almost instantly, put any company into liquidation which would completely ruin your '1/4 of the world economy' because it would fuck all of your businesses up.

Obviously this is just a brief outline but in laymen's terms, you should see my point that despite your huge economy, China have the power. Yes you have a huge economy, but you're already in debt, 25% of the world economy and you're still spending 12 trillion dollars more than you're making. Great job America.

That's like me showing off about earning a million dollars a year, but spending 5 billion dollars a year and owing all my friends and neighbours money, having everybody know i'm in debt, the bank on the phone every day, running out of natural resources to make money from, and eventually knowing I'm going to run out of assets, but still telling myself I'm powerful and rich as fuck.

This conversation could go back and forth really. And you need to stop googling lmao, telling me to stop googling.. c'mon Tick it's clear that's what you're doing, you're talking like you know about this but the way you come across suggests you read a headline and on the internet, paper, or heard it on the news and now an undercover economist.

Why do you think China is wagering their money in American economy? Why do you think they'd do that? BECAUSE THEY CONTROL IT lmao, they have the power to make America a whole lot richer or even further in debt. China have the power my friend, you live in a great country and I love it, but it's not the most powerful in the world. One day? Probably, but not right now.

This conversation could literally go on forever, but I'm not saying MY COUNTRY is the most powerful in the world, so that obviously shows I'm not just showing delusional favouritism.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #125

IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

You could manufacture, yes, England use to have the biggest manufacturing industry but it's too expensive, it would also be too expensive for the USA to do it, which is exactly what I'm saying, CHINA have the power the control their prices, if American companies were to manufacture their own goods they'd have to;

1) Change a fuck loads of human rights laws to make people work for practically nothing in inhumane conditions, which is virtually impossible.

2) Pay American manufacture prices and push up the price of goods which would seriously decrease revenue of all companies because people simply don't have the money to pay inflated prices.

3) Pay American manufacturing prices and keep the prices the same which would, almost instantly, put any company into liquidation which would completely ruin your '1/4 of the world economy' because it would fuck all of your businesses up.

Obviously this is just a brief outline but in laymen's terms, you should see my point that despite your huge economy, China have the power. Yes you have a huge economy, but you're already in debt, 25% of the world economy and you're still spending 12 trillion dollars more than you're making. Great job America.

That's like me showing off about earning a million dollars a year, but spending 5 billion dollars a year and owing all my friends and neighbours money, having everybody know i'm in debt, the bank on the phone every day, running out of natural resources to make money from, and eventually knowing I'm going to run out of assets, but still telling myself I'm powerful and rich as fuck.

This conversation could go back and forth really. And you need to stop googling lmao, telling me to stop googling.. c'mon Tick it's clear that's what you're doing, you're talking like you know about this but the way you come across suggests you read a headline and on the internet, paper, or heard it on the news and now an undercover economist.

Why do you think China is wagering their money in American economy? Why do you think they'd do that? BECAUSE THEY CONTROL IT lmao, they have the power to make America a whole lot richer or even further in debt. China have the power my friend, you live in a great country and I love it, but it's not the most powerful in the world. One day? Probably, but not right now.

This conversation could literally go on forever, but I'm not saying MY COUNTRY is the most powerful in the world, so that obviously shows I'm not just showing delusional favouritism.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:49 PM
BLNK

Apple pie IS America.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #126

BLNK

Apple pie IS America.

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:50 PM
GRizzEAT
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Tha Super Bowl People...Duh.

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #127

GRizzEAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 2602 text
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)

Tha Super Bowl People...Duh.

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:52 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Who gives a fuck. Every countries crap if you're sat around with your thumb up your ass not doing anything.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #128

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Who gives a fuck. Every countries crap if you're sat around with your thumb up your ass not doing anything.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Ticket

But your points are not thought out. And your idea of trade is so far off from reality. Your arguments are based on what if scenarios and not facts. China needs US more than the US needs China. If we were to stop trade with China it would hurt them more than us. And to suggest companies would go out of business because they cannot trade with China is fucking ridiculous and idiotic. American manufacturing would put more money in American control and give less to China, which would increase the overall size of our economy and put more money in the hands of Americans to help them afford the initial higher costs of producing imported goods at home. We are already wanting to bring more manufacturing home dumb-ass lol. Fuck Verity, seriously? You aren't that stupid are you?
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #129

Ticket

But your points are not thought out. And your idea of trade is so far off from reality. Your arguments are based on what if scenarios and not facts. China needs US more than the US needs China. If we were to stop trade with China it would hurt them more than us. And to suggest companies would go out of business because they cannot trade with China is fucking ridiculous and idiotic. American manufacturing would put more money in American control and give less to China, which would increase the overall size of our economy and put more money in the hands of Americans to help them afford the initial higher costs of producing imported goods at home. We are already wanting to bring more manufacturing home dumb-ass lol. Fuck Verity, seriously? You aren't that stupid are you?

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Chinese forces out number you something like 3 to 1 maybe more and believe me your forces don't want to go to war with North Korea which is evident because You couldn't even handle the village people of Vietnam and are getting bodied by the the cave men of the middle east, You could have gone after Kim Jong and his henchman knowing full well that they have Nuclear capabilities but instead you went after some man in a cave and that took you near enough 10 years to find him and you still fucked up bringing him home alive (fishy in itself) not to mention you DAREN'T NOT fuck with Iran. You wanna talk best military in the world? Then look no further than the Iran military. They really WILL fuck you up.
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #130

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Chinese forces out number you something like 3 to 1 maybe more and believe me your forces don't want to go to war with North Korea which is evident because You couldn't even handle the village people of Vietnam and are getting bodied by the the cave men of the middle east, You could have gone after Kim Jong and his henchman knowing full well that they have Nuclear capabilities but instead you went after some man in a cave and that took you near enough 10 years to find him and you still fucked up bringing him home alive (fishy in itself) not to mention you DAREN'T NOT fuck with Iran. You wanna talk best military in the world? Then look no further than the Iran military. They really WILL fuck you up.

Tags
212, americanidiotswag, americanpuppetshow, classick, fuckcanada, fullblownaids, hatedondaily, homersimpsonswag, keepchokin, pizza, teamamericaworldpolice