Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

FightsAndRapMedia
Live Battler
Ranked #13 this Season
7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Truer
Ranked #6 this Season
9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars9.65/10 stars
Crew: THE GOAT
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Danger Rich
Blocc vs YuckWTF

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Jville84 vs Truer
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Soul Splitter vs YuckWTF
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
FightsAndRap... vs Truer
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Vandahl
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover Pimp View Post
A 14 Year Old Jew is an Adult. In Some Countrys, 21 Is An Adult. In Others, its 18. In Olden Times, 12 Could be an Adult. Please tell me what age you consider to be an adult.
Obviously not 17 year old brats that brag on a website full of cornballs and square butts...about how they get bitches in a town w/ 1-2 high schools max lol. Or people who get trolled off sites for two hours after being called Chad Burke...Stop trying so hard to troll these days, you aren't fooling anyone. You're still a lil wanna be hoodrat faggot behind that keyboard.
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #101

Vandahl

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover Pimp View Post
A 14 Year Old Jew is an Adult. In Some Countrys, 21 Is An Adult. In Others, its 18. In Olden Times, 12 Could be an Adult. Please tell me what age you consider to be an adult.
Obviously not 17 year old brats that brag on a website full of cornballs and square butts...about how they get bitches in a town w/ 1-2 high schools max lol. Or people who get trolled off sites for two hours after being called Chad Burke...Stop trying so hard to troll these days, you aren't fooling anyone. You're still a lil wanna be hoodrat faggot behind that keyboard.

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Skizzo

i am truly sorry for the misunderstanding my friend, but i am in no way insulting your mother. she is a fine lady indeed. she makes a great bacon egg and cheese sammich in the mornings for me after we have had passionate sexual intercourse.
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #102

Skizzo

i am truly sorry for the misunderstanding my friend, but i am in no way insulting your mother. she is a fine lady indeed. she makes a great bacon egg and cheese sammich in the mornings for me after we have had passionate sexual intercourse.

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Trademark Trademark is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Trademark
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Have you seen what that nigga looks like? He's like the MINI ME of Sloth... His mother probably looks like Lerch from adams family son.
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #103

Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 94 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Have you seen what that nigga looks like? He's like the MINI ME of Sloth... His mother probably looks like Lerch from adams family son.
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Skizzo

LMAOOOOOO!!! @ sicc.

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #104

Skizzo

LMAOOOOOO!!! @ sicc.

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Vandahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E i Z E View Post
Don't be fooled. He gets helllllllllza bitches.
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #105

Vandahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E i Z E View Post

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLL sPoKeN View Post
i retract that statement. Women are not a possession. and i do not sleep with anyone i am not married to. Fore to unholy a woman, Is to spit in gods face. And i shall take no part of that.
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #106

Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:
i retract that statement. Women are not a possession. and i do not sleep with anyone i am not married to. Fore to unholy a woman, Is to spit in gods face. And i shall take no part of that.

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

LOL word...
Unread 12-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #107

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

LOL word...
Unread 12-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Vandahl

Honestly tho, you've contradicted most of your compulsive lies, now to cover up the facts you resort to trolling, thus revealing that you're a try-hard & the fact that you care, but choose to hide it. It's ok Brendan, it's not your fault you live in the outskirts of Canada..and you creating a persona that contradicts the way in which you actually live might be your only chance in the salvation of your pitiful life..we understand.
Unread 12-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #108

Vandahl

Honestly tho, you've contradicted most of your compulsive lies, now to cover up the facts you resort to trolling, thus revealing that you're a try-hard & the fact that you care, but choose to hide it. It's ok Brendan, it's not your fault you live in the outskirts of Canada..and you creating a persona that contradicts the way in which you actually live might be your only chance in the salvation of your pitiful life..we understand.

Unread 12-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:
No life is pitiful when the lord is by your side. Now I feel like theres nothing i can't accomplish when i set my mind to it.
Unread 12-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #109

Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:
No life is pitiful when the lord is by your side. Now I feel like theres nothing i can't accomplish when i set my mind to it.

Unread 12-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

Just shut the fuck up...
Unread 12-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #110

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

Just shut the fuck up...