Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

lol @ go back 4 pages and pULSe is nowhere to be found...lemme make this clear..I'm not saying it WASN'T these 2 Russian kids for a fact...but I'm saying there's some kind of cover up going on for a FACT

@Jason you wanna argue about these inconsistencies that shouldn't be there if this was a "conspriacy theory" and the world powers were behind it...well there's inconsistencies in a lot of stories. 9/11 at the forefront of them all, as you, I, and anyone else with common sense would tell you there's more than meets the eye

I challenge anyone on this forum to find video evidence or any concrete evidence at all of a plane hitting the Pentagon. There isn't any. Just metal lying around and what seems to be an explosion with absolutely 0 videos or images to depict what hit the Pentagon

moving onto this recent Boston bombing...Does anyone care to explain what this Saudi national has to do with it? Why isn't this getting media attention besides what the voices of the internet are saying? yet this kid had an 'event' file based on him, meaning he's pretty dangerous & he's getting deported back to Saudi Arabia...in the midst of a bombing that he had nothing to do with?

I was listening to the radio today and people in Russian government warned the FBI about the older brother being a threat. the U.S. didn't take action and they said the FBI was building an investigation or some bullshit on these brothers

if you're the FBI and you're getting paid a hefty salary to do an almost "stealth-like" job..would it be a reach to say the FBI was monitoring the older brother's behavior and was waiting for him to act out on it so the House could pass the CISPA bill and they could distract us to deport some Saudi Arabian kid who's supposedly a threat and being deported for "national security" reasons?

For those that don't know what CISPA is...its a bill that basically allows the government to access any information you put online in agreement with companies/websites. What would otherwise take probable cause & a warrant in real life becomes "Fuck a warrant, we'll invade your privacy without your consent on the internet"

that's basically the jist of it...Reddit founder was against it and he called on Google's co-founder to step up and lobby against it...yet this bill has received billions in funding. & the government is adamant in saying they aren't in a rush to pass this thing before Senate because there's bigger issues like gun control.

& @Jason you've yet to see proof of a government attacking its own people? I wonder what you think 9/11 is

One final point is this - people make mistakes...even if they did plan out tragedies for months I doubt they have a computer generating algorithms with conditional "If, then" statements that'll show them every possibility and outcome of every action.

the same technology they use to please us and keep us happy and caught up in material things is the same technology that backfires on them. we have all these images and video of the Boston bombing but that's due to technology providing us with smartphones that take crisp pictures and video. we have people like myself that prefer investigating instead of bending over a table and taking the dick of the media that use the internet for what's possibly its greatest purpose - research & digging up information......so yeah, not everyone is perfect, "illuminati" or not, these people are human, and even with years of planning something i doubt its possible to factor in everything that could go wrong

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

on a side note @FreezyCT makes incredibly shitty music and he spends 90% of his day retweeting people on twitter that give absolutely 0 fucks about him and aren't helping him make money in any kind of way. & he's been stuck below 2,000 followers for what seems like an eternity

meanwhile I'm jumping from 210k to 220k in a week and making money off these people.

@FreezyCT needs to create a thread and enlighten letsbeef on how to use Twitter. Since he's had so much success in getting under 2,000 followers in 2+ years time. that's impressive B
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #101

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

lol @ go back 4 pages and pULSe is nowhere to be found...lemme make this clear..I'm not saying it WASN'T these 2 Russian kids for a fact...but I'm saying there's some kind of cover up going on for a FACT

@Jason you wanna argue about these inconsistencies that shouldn't be there if this was a "conspriacy theory" and the world powers were behind it...well there's inconsistencies in a lot of stories. 9/11 at the forefront of them all, as you, I, and anyone else with common sense would tell you there's more than meets the eye

I challenge anyone on this forum to find video evidence or any concrete evidence at all of a plane hitting the Pentagon. There isn't any. Just metal lying around and what seems to be an explosion with absolutely 0 videos or images to depict what hit the Pentagon

moving onto this recent Boston bombing...Does anyone care to explain what this Saudi national has to do with it? Why isn't this getting media attention besides what the voices of the internet are saying? yet this kid had an 'event' file based on him, meaning he's pretty dangerous & he's getting deported back to Saudi Arabia...in the midst of a bombing that he had nothing to do with?

I was listening to the radio today and people in Russian government warned the FBI about the older brother being a threat. the U.S. didn't take action and they said the FBI was building an investigation or some bullshit on these brothers

if you're the FBI and you're getting paid a hefty salary to do an almost "stealth-like" job..would it be a reach to say the FBI was monitoring the older brother's behavior and was waiting for him to act out on it so the House could pass the CISPA bill and they could distract us to deport some Saudi Arabian kid who's supposedly a threat and being deported for "national security" reasons?

For those that don't know what CISPA is...its a bill that basically allows the government to access any information you put online in agreement with companies/websites. What would otherwise take probable cause & a warrant in real life becomes "Fuck a warrant, we'll invade your privacy without your consent on the internet"

that's basically the jist of it...Reddit founder was against it and he called on Google's co-founder to step up and lobby against it...yet this bill has received billions in funding. & the government is adamant in saying they aren't in a rush to pass this thing before Senate because there's bigger issues like gun control.

& @Jason you've yet to see proof of a government attacking its own people? I wonder what you think 9/11 is

One final point is this - people make mistakes...even if they did plan out tragedies for months I doubt they have a computer generating algorithms with conditional "If, then" statements that'll show them every possibility and outcome of every action.

the same technology they use to please us and keep us happy and caught up in material things is the same technology that backfires on them. we have all these images and video of the Boston bombing but that's due to technology providing us with smartphones that take crisp pictures and video. we have people like myself that prefer investigating instead of bending over a table and taking the dick of the media that use the internet for what's possibly its greatest purpose - research & digging up information......so yeah, not everyone is perfect, "illuminati" or not, these people are human, and even with years of planning something i doubt its possible to factor in everything that could go wrong

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

on a side note @FreezyCT makes incredibly shitty music and he spends 90% of his day retweeting people on twitter that give absolutely 0 fucks about him and aren't helping him make money in any kind of way. & he's been stuck below 2,000 followers for what seems like an eternity

meanwhile I'm jumping from 210k to 220k in a week and making money off these people.

@FreezyCT needs to create a thread and enlighten letsbeef on how to use Twitter. Since he's had so much success in getting under 2,000 followers in 2+ years time. that's impressive B
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:12 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

But wasn't the pentagon video litteraly on the walls of the building? and to top it off it wasn't even directed into the distance the plane was coming from, it was aimed at an angle flying across rather than head on. do you realise how fast planes travel. that shit be a blur at that angle. probably wont even see it. Just the explosion. I think we can all agree that it is a little odd that a building of such stature containing some of the worlds most powerful people and intelligence doesn't have more than just this 1 camera.That is more than a little weird.

But Pulse you say Jason doesn't have any concrete evidence the events went down the way they did and that's fair enough, but at the same time you don'y have any to prove the contrary and tbh the onus is on you to provide evidence. Not him. Thats like saying pink unicorns exsist then asking him to prove they don't.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #102

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

But wasn't the pentagon video litteraly on the walls of the building? and to top it off it wasn't even directed into the distance the plane was coming from, it was aimed at an angle flying across rather than head on. do you realise how fast planes travel. that shit be a blur at that angle. probably wont even see it. Just the explosion. I think we can all agree that it is a little odd that a building of such stature containing some of the worlds most powerful people and intelligence doesn't have more than just this 1 camera.That is more than a little weird.

But Pulse you say Jason doesn't have any concrete evidence the events went down the way they did and that's fair enough, but at the same time you don'y have any to prove the contrary and tbh the onus is on you to provide evidence. Not him. Thats like saying pink unicorns exsist then asking him to prove they don't.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I see 3 men in kakis that means they are Seals?Looks like security to me .....I see 1 guy with a punisher hat easily purchased off of ebay so hes a seal as well?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Punisher-New...item2a27e13ac4

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

ok one has an "ear piece"I see tons of regular people every day walking around with one ipod or mp3 player ear bud in one ear...........you people will make anything you can out of nothing OK YALL SHOULDN'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT THE GOVERNEMENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SMART THAT YOU SEE ALL THESE GOVERNMENT LIES AND MURDERS AND COVER UPS..............that Noone else But you all see...WHY WORRY?

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I don't agree with ALL PULSES False Flag bullshit but I will agree with what he said about wack ass Freezy Ct Lmaoooooooooooooooo
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #103

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

I see 3 men in kakis that means they are Seals?Looks like security to me .....I see 1 guy with a punisher hat easily purchased off of ebay so hes a seal as well?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Punisher-New...item2a27e13ac4

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

ok one has an "ear piece"I see tons of regular people every day walking around with one ipod or mp3 player ear bud in one ear...........you people will make anything you can out of nothing OK YALL SHOULDN'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT THE GOVERNEMENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SMART THAT YOU SEE ALL THESE GOVERNMENT LIES AND MURDERS AND COVER UPS..............that Noone else But you all see...WHY WORRY?

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I don't agree with ALL PULSES False Flag bullshit but I will agree with what he said about wack ass Freezy Ct Lmaoooooooooooooooo
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:08 PM
John Dos
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

i just wanna know this...lol what kinda world do you think we live in people? look at all the chemicals in our food and drink. what's the reason for all that shit? if you think the government won't attempt to kill it's own people, WHAT THE FUCK is that? yes, food is off topic. but it is a clear example of how these assholes try to kill and dumb down people. it weakens the third eye @pULSe. The Boston Bombings?? very fishy to me. I won't go back and forth with the clowns on this site, but all I have to say is I'm glad people are waking up and seeing the truth.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #104

John Dos
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1131 text
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

i just wanna know this...lol what kinda world do you think we live in people? look at all the chemicals in our food and drink. what's the reason for all that shit? if you think the government won't attempt to kill it's own people, WHAT THE FUCK is that? yes, food is off topic. but it is a clear example of how these assholes try to kill and dumb down people. it weakens the third eye @pULSe. The Boston Bombings?? very fishy to me. I won't go back and forth with the clowns on this site, but all I have to say is I'm glad people are waking up and seeing the truth.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Riiight Dosage truth only You see ............they put chemicals in the food to kill us why are we still here?I see 10000s dying everyday on the news daily from food................WOW

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

The dying from food daily thing was sarcasm BTW........or a Conspiracy withing my post?????
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #105

Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

Riiight Dosage truth only You see ............they put chemicals in the food to kill us why are we still here?I see 10000s dying everyday on the news daily from food................WOW

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

The dying from food daily thing was sarcasm BTW........or a Conspiracy withing my post?????
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:41 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

fair enough @justC we can't prove one or the other...

but the thing about the Pentagon is, there were SEVERAL cameras with an angle on it. You could say what you want about what you know, but if you want to get into the Pentagon theory. let's delve deeper into it. why did the FBI seize footage of several surveillance cameras that had an angle on the Pentagon? Unless they wanted to cover it up. There goes those words again... "FBI" and "cover up"

How could you justify this move and go on about your day as if its nothing shady at all? Oh, but its okay to broadcast on national television two planes flying into the Twin Towers over and over again. I remember there being live feed of people jumping out of the towers, too. But its not okay to show what hit the Pentagon? That's like a girl showing you her pussy and then telling you she's uncomfortable with showing you her tits.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #106

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

fair enough @justC we can't prove one or the other...

but the thing about the Pentagon is, there were SEVERAL cameras with an angle on it. You could say what you want about what you know, but if you want to get into the Pentagon theory. let's delve deeper into it. why did the FBI seize footage of several surveillance cameras that had an angle on the Pentagon? Unless they wanted to cover it up. There goes those words again... "FBI" and "cover up"

How could you justify this move and go on about your day as if its nothing shady at all? Oh, but its okay to broadcast on national television two planes flying into the Twin Towers over and over again. I remember there being live feed of people jumping out of the towers, too. But its not okay to show what hit the Pentagon? That's like a girl showing you her pussy and then telling you she's uncomfortable with showing you her tits.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:54 PM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

lol pulse you got me dying...im not the self proclaimed twitter god...im not the one opening countless "buy my followers" threads...im not the one selling e-dreams to the ignorant...im simply poking holes in your business and its pissing you off

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

and the attempt to change topic is weak tbh
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 04-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #107

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

lol pulse you got me dying...im not the self proclaimed twitter god...im not the one opening countless "buy my followers" threads...im not the one selling e-dreams to the ignorant...im simply poking holes in your business and its pissing you off

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

and the attempt to change topic is weak tbh
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 04-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

This argument could go on forever and it's pointless when people aren't willing to accept the idea that shit exists outside of what we know and are conditioned to believe... so one final analogy to put this in perspective.

You have a formidable fish tank. Pretty good size. Inside of it you have 20 small fish. You cover the tank with a black table cloth..so the fish can't see outside of the fish tank, but if you want to look in, all you have to do is remove the cloth.

One day you decide to remove the table cloth and put an even bigger fish inside of the tank, and quickly cover the tank up with the same table cloth. This bigger fish kills some of the smaller fish. Will the smaller fish's anger be directed at you or the bigger fish? You don't even exist to them. Their problem is the bigger fish because it ate the smaller fish, making it invasive to their environment.

The smaller fish eventually band together and kill the bigger fish. Will they perceive that event as a victory against you or a victory against the bigger fish? Again, the bigger fish. They're unaware you exist.

Compare this analogy to some of the events occuring in this world. Our lives are based on perception & we're limited to what we understand and whats tangible.. due to the knowledge we've gained from books, teachers, and media sources.

The bigger fish = boston bomber
Smaller fish = everyday people
The world outside the tank = the unknown & unseen
Black table cloth = the "cover up"
Me = The "hidden hand" or power the fish don't know exist because the cloth prevents them from knowing a world outside of their own environment exists, therefore not believing such world exists.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-24-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #108

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

This argument could go on forever and it's pointless when people aren't willing to accept the idea that shit exists outside of what we know and are conditioned to believe... so one final analogy to put this in perspective.

You have a formidable fish tank. Pretty good size. Inside of it you have 20 small fish. You cover the tank with a black table cloth..so the fish can't see outside of the fish tank, but if you want to look in, all you have to do is remove the cloth.

One day you decide to remove the table cloth and put an even bigger fish inside of the tank, and quickly cover the tank up with the same table cloth. This bigger fish kills some of the smaller fish. Will the smaller fish's anger be directed at you or the bigger fish? You don't even exist to them. Their problem is the bigger fish because it ate the smaller fish, making it invasive to their environment.

The smaller fish eventually band together and kill the bigger fish. Will they perceive that event as a victory against you or a victory against the bigger fish? Again, the bigger fish. They're unaware you exist.

Compare this analogy to some of the events occuring in this world. Our lives are based on perception & we're limited to what we understand and whats tangible.. due to the knowledge we've gained from books, teachers, and media sources.

The bigger fish = boston bomber
Smaller fish = everyday people
The world outside the tank = the unknown & unseen
Black table cloth = the "cover up"
Me = The "hidden hand" or power the fish don't know exist because the cloth prevents them from knowing a world outside of their own environment exists, therefore not believing such world exists.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-24-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Unread 04-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

^ Some deep shit.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

@Mr-Felon .. you do realize the security at the event is Police officers. Are you really that caught up in Fox news that you cannot realize they are Seals? Lmao. And explain to me why there were snipers and bomb sniffing dogs right before the event. There's unanswerable questions everywhere. Being the Patriotic 'Mericans we are, we're going to believe everything because bad things happened to good people. You think, ''Our government could never do this.'' Yet, our government kills thousands of innocent Iraqi children and could give 2 fucks. People really need to open their mind to the big picture.
Unread 04-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #109

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

^ Some deep shit.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

@Mr-Felon .. you do realize the security at the event is Police officers. Are you really that caught up in Fox news that you cannot realize they are Seals? Lmao. And explain to me why there were snipers and bomb sniffing dogs right before the event. There's unanswerable questions everywhere. Being the Patriotic 'Mericans we are, we're going to believe everything because bad things happened to good people. You think, ''Our government could never do this.'' Yet, our government kills thousands of innocent Iraqi children and could give 2 fucks. People really need to open their mind to the big picture.
Unread 04-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I would say there's evidence Jason. The fact that there's nothing to show for what actually hit the Pentagon is reason enough to speculate your own government isn't the protector you always thought it was. I mean you made a post earlier calling me entitled? The fuck? How does it make sense to show the twin towers getting knocked down over and over again on a loop on your television screen and cover up a much more petty crime that doesn't even compare?

Word, Obey brings up a good point too. I have people in the army.. some stationed in Texas, others returning from Iraq and possibly going back or to Afghanistan (for what??)

I've heard stories of lil unarmed kids running around and getting shot down. Cuz shits real out there. They give weapons to lil kids and tell em to kill American soldiers.

Sometimes they kill innocent kids w/out even verifying if they have weapons
Sometimes drones attack innocent people and kill them, including women & kids

But our government isn't capable of killing its own citizens? lol you know what those soldiers do? nothing. Their superiors tell em to suck it the fuck up and keep going. But you're not hearing about that everyday on the news? Why? to re-iterate a point I've made several times.. the news is controlled.

Selective coverage, meaning, you're receiving selective information.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-24-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 04-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #110

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I would say there's evidence Jason. The fact that there's nothing to show for what actually hit the Pentagon is reason enough to speculate your own government isn't the protector you always thought it was. I mean you made a post earlier calling me entitled? The fuck? How does it make sense to show the twin towers getting knocked down over and over again on a loop on your television screen and cover up a much more petty crime that doesn't even compare?

Word, Obey brings up a good point too. I have people in the army.. some stationed in Texas, others returning from Iraq and possibly going back or to Afghanistan (for what??)

I've heard stories of lil unarmed kids running around and getting shot down. Cuz shits real out there. They give weapons to lil kids and tell em to kill American soldiers.

Sometimes they kill innocent kids w/out even verifying if they have weapons
Sometimes drones attack innocent people and kill them, including women & kids

But our government isn't capable of killing its own citizens? lol you know what those soldiers do? nothing. Their superiors tell em to suck it the fuck up and keep going. But you're not hearing about that everyday on the news? Why? to re-iterate a point I've made several times.. the news is controlled.

Selective coverage, meaning, you're receiving selective information.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-24-2013 at 05:07 PM.