Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
No battles yet.

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-23-2013, 11:54 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Because they control the ENTIRE world?
I'm not even saying it's a frame job/cover up. But if you honestly think for 1 second that these people couldn't possibly be capable of making something like this while making mistakes I don't know what to tell you. There is something to gain from doing this and they are are as human as the rest of us. Plus if you factor in arrogance and the power they wield. It wouldn't be difficult to fall back on simply framing some poor sap in the dead of night. We might have had eyes on the marathon but we don't have eyes on every tom dick or harry sleeping in his bed.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #91

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Because they control the ENTIRE world?
I'm not even saying it's a frame job/cover up. But if you honestly think for 1 second that these people couldn't possibly be capable of making something like this while making mistakes I don't know what to tell you. There is something to gain from doing this and they are are as human as the rest of us. Plus if you factor in arrogance and the power they wield. It wouldn't be difficult to fall back on simply framing some poor sap in the dead of night. We might have had eyes on the marathon but we don't have eyes on every tom dick or harry sleeping in his bed.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:01 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
well you would have a point if this was the first time they "botched a plot", but nerds like pulse point out these inconsistencies in every disaster.
its reasonable to assume that if these were inside jobs they would have basic things like the type of bag sorted out. every single one of these events people point out these PAINFULLY obvious details that would have obviously been accounted for if they were inside jobs. conspiracy theorists try to spin that into them forcing it in the face of the people because we cant do anything about it, or "reverse psychology" etc.

really man just consult your common sense .. would the government bomb their own people and risk a revolution and not do something as simple and obvious as get the back packs right?

it doesnt make sense at all ... it blows my mind that people actually put stock into conspiracy theories when they have these GAPING holes in them.
No I agree with you. And would they even allow them selves to be seen carrying backpacks period if a backpack was a part of the plan? Even you myself and everyone in this thread knows the marathon was televised so they will. I'm just saying it isn't impossible for a government to try something like this and make mistakes. In general. I mean the government screw us over every day for their own gains. At least over here I can't speak for what goes ion in the states.

But here's an example. The Tories are taking away peoples sick benefits to "save tax payer money". And I'm not just talking people faking it to get an easy life. I mean legit people in wheel chairs being told to find work they can't possibly do or face the scrap heap. Yet only the other week the very same Tories forked out 10 million on a state funeral for our former PM Margaret Thatcher, which the tax payer (who pay sick benefits) had to pay for.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #92

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
well you would have a point if this was the first time they "botched a plot", but nerds like pulse point out these inconsistencies in every disaster.
its reasonable to assume that if these were inside jobs they would have basic things like the type of bag sorted out. every single one of these events people point out these PAINFULLY obvious details that would have obviously been accounted for if they were inside jobs. conspiracy theorists try to spin that into them forcing it in the face of the people because we cant do anything about it, or "reverse psychology" etc.

really man just consult your common sense .. would the government bomb their own people and risk a revolution and not do something as simple and obvious as get the back packs right?

it doesnt make sense at all ... it blows my mind that people actually put stock into conspiracy theories when they have these GAPING holes in them.
No I agree with you. And would they even allow them selves to be seen carrying backpacks period if a backpack was a part of the plan? Even you myself and everyone in this thread knows the marathon was televised so they will. I'm just saying it isn't impossible for a government to try something like this and make mistakes. In general. I mean the government screw us over every day for their own gains. At least over here I can't speak for what goes ion in the states.

But here's an example. The Tories are taking away peoples sick benefits to "save tax payer money". And I'm not just talking people faking it to get an easy life. I mean legit people in wheel chairs being told to find work they can't possibly do or face the scrap heap. Yet only the other week the very same Tories forked out 10 million on a state funeral for our former PM Margaret Thatcher, which the tax payer (who pay sick benefits) had to pay for.
Unread 04-24-2013, 12:10 AM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Ok so if a grey book bag was scorched from a bomb blast wouldn't it turn BLACK IN PARTS?And that isnt the seal logo Its the Punishers logo and i fail to see 10 people with it i only see one ALL these False flaggers make bullshit conspiracies out of every terror attack next it will be every robbery or mugging will be Government related...........
Unread 04-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #93

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

Ok so if a grey book bag was scorched from a bomb blast wouldn't it turn BLACK IN PARTS?And that isnt the seal logo Its the Punishers logo and i fail to see 10 people with it i only see one ALL these False flaggers make bullshit conspiracies out of every terror attack next it will be every robbery or mugging will be Government related...........
Unread 04-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Enfinite
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

THIS is the SEAL emblem, THIS is the SEAL trident, the budweiser.
The ONLY reason anyone is making ANY connection between them and the SEAL's is because Chris Kyle wore that same attire. The Punisher logo has nothing to do with the SEAL's.
@Obey
Unread 04-24-2013, 12:17 AM   #94

Enfinite

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

THIS is the SEAL emblem, THIS is the SEAL trident, the budweiser.
The ONLY reason anyone is making ANY connection between them and the SEAL's is because Chris Kyle wore that same attire. The Punisher logo has nothing to do with the SEAL's.
@Obey

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Yes i saw post that the "Seal logo and it was circled was a skull the punishers logo I'm well aware of the real Seals Logo now point out 10 people in any pic of the Bombing site the day of the bombing wearing either logo 10 of em...........THESE ARE "FACTS" THE FALSE FLAGGERS SPREAD AROUND

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i...al/kylecap.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IZFshgeZ0b.../craft_hat.png

THE FALSE FLAGGERS LIKE TO THINK BECAUSE A NAVY SEAL WORE A HAT WITH A PUNISHERS LOGO THEN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WITH THE SAME LOGO HAS TO BE NAVY SEALS.............

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #95

Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

Yes i saw post that the "Seal logo and it was circled was a skull the punishers logo I'm well aware of the real Seals Logo now point out 10 people in any pic of the Bombing site the day of the bombing wearing either logo 10 of em...........THESE ARE "FACTS" THE FALSE FLAGGERS SPREAD AROUND

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

THE FALSE FLAGGERS LIKE TO THINK BECAUSE A NAVY SEAL WORE A HAT WITH A PUNISHERS LOGO THEN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WITH THE SAME LOGO HAS TO BE NAVY SEALS.............

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:25 AM
Enfinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post

THANK YOU. Lol. The logo I posted is the real SEAL emblem. And all the little "SEAL team" logos they had with the punisher logo are false. The SEAL team logo's are completely different.
Unread 04-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #96

Enfinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post

THANK YOU. Lol. The logo I posted is the real SEAL emblem. And all the little "SEAL team" logos they had with the punisher logo are false. The SEAL team logo's are completely different.

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Pretty much what Jason's saying. With big things like this, it'd take months of planning. 9/11, Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, it's all over the place, and all too amateur for the rulers of the world to be messing up with. Planting bombs in a tower and claiming a plane took it down, getting caught with a bag on a televised event so blaming two randomers, whatever the Sandy Hook shit is. It's all just too stupid for the leaders to be controlling.

What I love, is that if the Illuminati's real and by having their name spread, they gain power...isn't guys like Pulse doing their bidding? Are WE the one's being mind controlled, or is the guy helping them become notorious the real puppet?
Unread 04-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #97

Hubert Cumberdale

Pretty much what Jason's saying. With big things like this, it'd take months of planning. 9/11, Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, it's all over the place, and all too amateur for the rulers of the world to be messing up with. Planting bombs in a tower and claiming a plane took it down, getting caught with a bag on a televised event so blaming two randomers, whatever the Sandy Hook shit is. It's all just too stupid for the leaders to be controlling.

What I love, is that if the Illuminati's real and by having their name spread, they gain power...isn't guys like Pulse doing their bidding? Are WE the one's being mind controlled, or is the guy helping them become notorious the real puppet?

Unread 04-24-2013, 11:10 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

go back 4 pages and pulse is nowhere to be found
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 04-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #98

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

go back 4 pages and pulse is nowhere to be found
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
im sorry to hear that .. while im sure everyone agrees that its morally wrong its not exactly on the same level as the sort of conspiracies im talking about

boston marathon, 9/11, sandy hook ... etc
i dunno bro, if it was possible to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that our own government was responsible for these attacks then every single building in America would be on fire from the uproar it would cause. there are much smarter people in the world than pulse who investigate these matters and no one has been able to prove and i mean prove that these events were inside jobs. if anyone successfully proved it then america would collapse overnight. people simply wouldnt stand for it, it would be a revolution like the world has never seen .. even if the hunches people have are right and these events are orchestrated by the government .. youre still guessing .. if it WASNT a guessing game and it could be factually proven .. this nation would have been a smouldering heap of metal years and years ago.

it sucks bro .. theres so much evil in the world as it is .... its sad that people need to try to find all the angles to try to prove your own people were responsible for the destruction of your countrymen. i personally have yet to see someone prove it was the government and so does the rest of the world, and until i see something concrete and factual that proves that it was them .. i prefer to believe that my own leaders wouldnt do this ... you can call that ignorant if you want .. but all the people crying false flag .. you have even less reason to believe it was the government than the rest of us have to believe that it wasnt.. so we arent the ones that are brainwashed
Oh nah I wasn't trying to compare the Thatcher Funeral/Benefits cuts to these bombings (If they were Gov orchestrated) you can't compare them. I agree. I was just saying that these people at the end of the day don't have our best intrests at heart (for the most part) and are capable of doing things that leave the public feeling screwed over, and with reason.

For the bombings to be Gov orchestrated is on a completely different level. different planet even galaxy. I get that. But I'm sure you'll agree that their are leaders in different country's all over the world who do some really REALLY screwed up shit to their people.Tyrants like Robert Mugabe ect. So just because they are in a position of power doesn't mean they wouldn't think of trying some really shady shit. But again I'm not saying they are involved. I'm just saying it isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #99

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
im sorry to hear that .. while im sure everyone agrees that its morally wrong its not exactly on the same level as the sort of conspiracies im talking about

boston marathon, 9/11, sandy hook ... etc
i dunno bro, if it was possible to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that our own government was responsible for these attacks then every single building in America would be on fire from the uproar it would cause. there are much smarter people in the world than pulse who investigate these matters and no one has been able to prove and i mean prove that these events were inside jobs. if anyone successfully proved it then america would collapse overnight. people simply wouldnt stand for it, it would be a revolution like the world has never seen .. even if the hunches people have are right and these events are orchestrated by the government .. youre still guessing .. if it WASNT a guessing game and it could be factually proven .. this nation would have been a smouldering heap of metal years and years ago.

it sucks bro .. theres so much evil in the world as it is .... its sad that people need to try to find all the angles to try to prove your own people were responsible for the destruction of your countrymen. i personally have yet to see someone prove it was the government and so does the rest of the world, and until i see something concrete and factual that proves that it was them .. i prefer to believe that my own leaders wouldnt do this ... you can call that ignorant if you want .. but all the people crying false flag .. you have even less reason to believe it was the government than the rest of us have to believe that it wasnt.. so we arent the ones that are brainwashed
Oh nah I wasn't trying to compare the Thatcher Funeral/Benefits cuts to these bombings (If they were Gov orchestrated) you can't compare them. I agree. I was just saying that these people at the end of the day don't have our best intrests at heart (for the most part) and are capable of doing things that leave the public feeling screwed over, and with reason.

For the bombings to be Gov orchestrated is on a completely different level. different planet even galaxy. I get that. But I'm sure you'll agree that their are leaders in different country's all over the world who do some really REALLY screwed up shit to their people.Tyrants like Robert Mugabe ect. So just because they are in a position of power doesn't mean they wouldn't think of trying some really shady shit. But again I'm not saying they are involved. I'm just saying it isn't beyond the realms of possibility.
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

@Mr-Felon @Eyeku here you go

That's the MAIN navy seals logo, there's individual teams within.
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #100

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

@Mr-Felon @Eyeku here you go

That's the MAIN navy seals logo, there's individual teams within.