Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Truer
Ranked #-- this Season
9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars9.33/10 stars
Crew: THE GOAT
Reppin: Unknown
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Jville84 is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!Jville84
Ranked #-- this Season
8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars
Crew: ANBU Black Ops
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024
Battles ready for vote
Flako Boom vs DeadTRI

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Truer vs Jville84Jville84 is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Skitt_Blazin vs Tain
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Will Fiji Osa live battle BLNK
Yes, but only if BLNK shows him his tits. 1 33.33%
No, his nostrils can't cross state lines. 2 66.67%
Neither of you ugly fucks should be on camera. 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:35 PM
BLNK
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

What does throwing hands have to do with this? Lol. I'm telling him to come battle me, LIVE. About some shit that was said on a RAP BATTLING web site. If he doesn't want to let the bars settle it, then that's whatever. It's been left at that. But this throwing hands shit. Just C? Would you be willing to throw hands over that shit you said about Phil, and that chick? No?
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #51

BLNK

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

What does throwing hands have to do with this? Lol. I'm telling him to come battle me, LIVE. About some shit that was said on a RAP BATTLING web site. If he doesn't want to let the bars settle it, then that's whatever. It's been left at that. But this throwing hands shit. Just C? Would you be willing to throw hands over that shit you said about Phil, and that chick? No?

Unread 08-19-2012, 09:43 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLNK View Post
Using a website isn't going to work as a pass. What you think u can take it to a level of doggin his family and he can't tske it to that next level if he wants too? Just because its a website? Lol. No.You could use a battle because everything is fair game. General consensus. But take it out of the art and into convo's on here on the threads or RL. You're taking it out of that arena. I could be wrong but pretty sure I never accused Phil of Killing his friend outside of a track. As wrong as that is, that's battling. But you poking that stick through the cage thinking you can't get touched. Now you think it's a possibility your tones gradually changing.
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #52

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLNK View Post
Using a website isn't going to work as a pass. What you think u can take it to a level of doggin his family and he can't tske it to that next level if he wants too? Just because its a website? Lol. No.You could use a battle because everything is fair game. General consensus. But take it out of the art and into convo's on here on the threads or RL. You're taking it out of that arena. I could be wrong but pretty sure I never accused Phil of Killing his friend outside of a track. As wrong as that is, that's battling. But you poking that stick through the cage thinking you can't get touched. Now you think it's a possibility your tones gradually changing.
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:45 PM
BLNK

How is my tone changing? I'm still screaming: "FIJI OSA WON'T LIVE BATTLE ME!!!"
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #53

BLNK

How is my tone changing? I'm still screaming: "FIJI OSA WON'T LIVE BATTLE ME!!!"

Unread 08-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Because you're trying to avoid the throwing of hands now that it has escalated to that point instead clinging to this a live battle fantasy when it's quite obvious Fiji wants to put hands on you.

If I were Fiji all that talk would have been water off a ducks back. *in before someone says something highly hillarious related to the word duck*

But he's obviously built differently. That's the risk you run when u run your mouth. Some people will roll with the punches. Others wanna dish em out.

I don't think you can keep calling Fiji a duck when

A) you no showed him in I3
B) and if he asked for your address to throw hands for your talk you wouldn't oblige.
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #54

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Because you're trying to avoid the throwing of hands now that it has escalated to that point instead clinging to this a live battle fantasy when it's quite obvious Fiji wants to put hands on you.

If I were Fiji all that talk would have been water off a ducks back. *in before someone says something highly hillarious related to the word duck*

But he's obviously built differently. That's the risk you run when u run your mouth. Some people will roll with the punches. Others wanna dish em out.

I don't think you can keep calling Fiji a duck when

A) you no showed him in I3
B) and if he asked for your address to throw hands for your talk you wouldn't oblige.
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:58 PM
BLNK

Wanting to throw hands or not, lol @ the idea of ANYONE giving another grown man their address on LB.

if he doesn't want to battle me, he doesn't want to battle me. *Shrug.*
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #55

BLNK

Wanting to throw hands or not, lol @ the idea of ANYONE giving another grown man their address on LB.

if he doesn't want to battle me, he doesn't want to battle me. *Shrug.*

Closed Thread

Tags
fuckahalfsteppa, threadbackfire