Yoooo? 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 08-12-2014, 10:16 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperclip View Post
Yes, you were GFX mod... And you've told me about a few people that bought your gfx on here.. actually didnt Muggz buy one?

Facts is, quit making money off of us and go treat your thought potato hoe friend to a nice game oh chat catch.

Damn shame... we had this talk already.. You JUST recently asked me for a mixdown... i said no and we went over why... please admit it yourself instead of me cause lord knows ima make it sound 10x worst than it already is..

Even though everything i stated so far are facts, dont get me started.. And stop using Missy's Salty shit.. sucking her dick like dat boy.. df wrong with you. XD
i was a gfx mod when you "asked"?..

2 ppl.. and yes muggz was one.. im also making LB hat designs for him so... wait i made T0-shirt designs for Dono too as well.. didnt you make a t-shirt design as well?. STOP MAKING MONEY OFF LB.. but if you're not getting a cut of that then.. i guess that's just bad business sense..

what my buisness with them has nothing to do with YOu.. you aint they're momma so dont act like im doing them wrong lol, yes we DID go over why.. and in the end you seemed cool with it.. if i knew you was gonna be a diva i wold made it and have been done with your ass, but you're over here walking around with this big ass chip on your shoulders

the 1st "fact" you stated wasnt a FACT cause i wasnt a GFX mod at the time so you're statement is invalid, why you gotta bring up missy and quote her tho when im right here.. you salty af.. end of story.. if you mad over somthing then you indeed ARE SALTY

how you know she didnt get the Salty bit from me tho.. just cause i never had a reason to say it before doesnt mean i never said it.. HELLA SALTY

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 08-12-2014, 10:16 AM   #21

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
Yes, you were GFX mod... And you've told me about a few people that bought your gfx on here.. actually didnt Muggz buy one?

Facts is, quit making money off of us and go treat your thought potato hoe friend to a nice game oh chat catch.

Damn shame... we had this talk already.. You JUST recently asked me for a mixdown... i said no and we went over why... please admit it yourself instead of me cause lord knows ima make it sound 10x worst than it already is..

Even though everything i stated so far are facts, dont get me started.. And stop using Missy's Salty shit.. sucking her dick like dat boy.. df wrong with you. XD
i was a gfx mod when you "asked"?..

2 ppl.. and yes muggz was one.. im also making LB hat designs for him so... wait i made T0-shirt designs for Dono too as well.. didnt you make a t-shirt design as well?. STOP MAKING MONEY OFF LB.. but if you're not getting a cut of that then.. i guess that's just bad business sense..

what my buisness with them has nothing to do with YOu.. you aint they're momma so dont act like im doing them wrong lol, yes we DID go over why.. and in the end you seemed cool with it.. if i knew you was gonna be a diva i wold made it and have been done with your ass, but you're over here walking around with this big ass chip on your shoulders

the 1st "fact" you stated wasnt a FACT cause i wasnt a GFX mod at the time so you're statement is invalid, why you gotta bring up missy and quote her tho when im right here.. you salty af.. end of story.. if you mad over somthing then you indeed ARE SALTY

how you know she didnt get the Salty bit from me tho.. just cause i never had a reason to say it before doesnt mean i never said it.. HELLA SALTY

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:24 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Typing up paragraphs of nonsense.. You just said no one on LB got paid GFX from.you know your admitting they did lol.. I had ya puppet ass ready to confess the moment you started typing..

I made a t-shirt but i dont get paid for those... You trying to charge LB like $200 to make t-shirts, now THAT sir is fucked lol
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:24 AM   #22

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Typing up paragraphs of nonsense.. You just said no one on LB got paid GFX from.you know your admitting they did lol.. I had ya puppet ass ready to confess the moment you started typing..

I made a t-shirt but i dont get paid for those... You trying to charge LB like $200 to make t-shirts, now THAT sir is fucked lol

Unread 08-12-2014, 10:28 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
I have nothing to do with ur whole beef so idk why ur talking shit. Ur quoting me and talking in 3rd person about a nigga that's in thread. Shut your bitch ass up ......faggot
It bugs me everytime V3numb posts, you just pop up online no matter what time it is and drop to your knees... Please go back to your corner and hush...
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #23

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
I have nothing to do with ur whole beef so idk why ur talking shit. Ur quoting me and talking in 3rd person about a nigga that's in thread. Shut your bitch ass up ......faggot
It bugs me everytime V3numb posts, you just pop up online no matter what time it is and drop to your knees... Please go back to your corner and hush...

Unread 08-12-2014, 10:30 AM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:

say what you want but everything i said was just a response to what you said.. lol, i rather give a in depth expo than blindly skim over the details making it unvivid, and i said "That you know of" so learn to read so what was the confession mr gepetto.. lol plius idont recall saying i didnt..

no i'm not?.. wtf i just get half of what dono makes.. LOL THE FACTS ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 08-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #24

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:

say what you want but everything i said was just a response to what you said.. lol, i rather give a in depth expo than blindly skim over the details making it unvivid, and i said "That you know of" so learn to read so what was the confession mr gepetto.. lol plius idont recall saying i didnt..

no i'm not?.. wtf i just get half of what dono makes.. LOL THE FACTS ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:38 AM
lllllllllllll

Lmfao im dying behind my screen bruh... This nigga cant lie for shit. At least sound convincing..
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:38 AM   #25

lllllllllllll

Lmfao im dying behind my screen bruh... This nigga cant lie for shit. At least sound convincing..

Tags
sbg