Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Mystic Misfit
Ranked #-- this Season
9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars9.21/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Unknown
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
W U L F vs Tain
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Mystic Misfit vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Vladdimir
Banned
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost
Default Agonize To thread

I dont think your verse posted bro
#Savemoney
Unread 04-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #1

Vladdimir
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 14 audio / 19 text
Default Agonize To thread

I dont think your verse posted bro
#Savemoney
Unread 04-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Baphomet
Basic Member
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
24 Won / 1 Lost

No, steroids didn't kill him brah.
You'll see phaggots say that he died in a sauna, that it was the steroids, it was the coke, that it was a congenital heart condition; they're all lies. Have you seen Zyzz's physique pics lately? He was beautiful, gorgeous, inspiring: or simply put... he was aesthetic. He was the definition of aesthetic. Lettuce be cereal, and I'm going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Zyzz, it's not gay at all, you don't have to use the "no homo" tag because it's a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I'm saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Zyzz, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don't feel guilty because of it, it doesn't make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.

Now, I'm not a fanboy, I'm not a nuthugger. I'm a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Zyzz. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Zyzz haters. No one hates Zyzz. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, phaggots that don't even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they're mad jelly of him. But we all mire Zyzz, and always will.

Now, to answer your question. He isn't even dead brah.
As I said, the best way to describe him is "Aesthetic". HE DEFINES the word. A word doesn't die.
What happened to him then? Laws of Physics brah. Remember he mentioned he was going to "Arnold Status"? He was becoming more TOO aesthetic. He became too aesthetic. He had to change dimensions: go to heaven, mount olympus . . . however you want to call it. He is now in a place where he can continue to exceed the word "aesthetic". Just imagine the possibilities, and by the way, that's all you can do, IMAGINE. Because a human, mortal, mind is too minuscule to really grasp the aesthetic level of beauty he is now at in Mount Olympus. Aesthetic isn't the word anymore: there is no way to describe his aesthetics now.

Now that I answered your question, let me add something.
He "died" for us brah. He showed us the way to aesthetics, he wanted all of us to be Aesthetic and lol. That extra strength you feel when you thought you couldn't lift anymore? Zyzz is spotting you. That extra bumps you're giving your gf while sexing her? That's Zyzz trolling you and phucking your sloot. That urge you get to dance and bishes be mirin'? That's Zyzz showing you the way. That sexy mofo you see in the mirror? That's not Zyzz, that's you bro... but Zyzz is right behind you, and he's smiling: he's proud of you, he's proud of your aesthetics. Don't worry brah, Zyzz has your back. And he wants you to become Aesthetic.

Yes, everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. He didn't mean that in the sense that you had "him". He meant that you had the aesthetics, the lulz, the trolling, the intelligence, the charisma: Zyzz. You have it, make that Zyzz in you grow.
And one day we will join him in Mount Olympus. But not yet, not yet.

Unread 04-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #2

Baphomet
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
24 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 59 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

You'll see phaggots say that he died in a sauna, that it was the steroids, it was the coke, that it was a congenital heart condition; they're all lies. Have you seen Zyzz's physique pics lately? He was beautiful, gorgeous, inspiring: or simply put... he was aesthetic. He was the definition of aesthetic. Lettuce be cereal, and I'm going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Zyzz, it's not gay at all, you don't have to use the "no homo" tag because it's a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I'm saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Zyzz, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don't feel guilty because of it, it doesn't make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.

Now, I'm not a fanboy, I'm not a nuthugger. I'm a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Zyzz. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Zyzz haters. No one hates Zyzz. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, phaggots that don't even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they're mad jelly of him. But we all mire Zyzz, and always will.

As I said, the best way to describe him is "Aesthetic". HE DEFINES the word. A word doesn't die.
What happened to him then? Laws of Physics brah. Remember he mentioned he was going to "Arnold Status"? He was becoming more TOO aesthetic. He became too aesthetic. He had to change dimensions: go to heaven, mount olympus . . . however you want to call it. He is now in a place where he can continue to exceed the word "aesthetic". Just imagine the possibilities, and by the way, that's all you can do, IMAGINE. Because a human, mortal, mind is too minuscule to really grasp the aesthetic level of beauty he is now at in Mount Olympus. Aesthetic isn't the word anymore: there is no way to describe his aesthetics now.

He "died" for us brah. He showed us the way to aesthetics, he wanted all of us to be Aesthetic and lol. That extra strength you feel when you thought you couldn't lift anymore? Zyzz is spotting you. That extra bumps you're giving your gf while sexing her? That's Zyzz trolling you and phucking your sloot. That urge you get to dance and bishes be mirin'? That's Zyzz showing you the way. That sexy mofo you see in the mirror? That's not Zyzz, that's you bro... but Zyzz is right behind you, and he's smiling: he's proud of you, he's proud of your aesthetics. Don't worry brah, Zyzz has your back. And he wants you to become Aesthetic.

Yes, everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. He didn't mean that in the sense that you had "him". He meant that you had the aesthetics, the lulz, the trolling, the intelligence, the charisma: Zyzz. You have it, make that Zyzz in you grow.

Unread 04-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The fuck...

I know though, Osa said he is lookin into it. Fuckin sucks man. Imma try to get somethin done.
Unread 04-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #3

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

The fuck...

I know though, Osa said he is lookin into it. Fuckin sucks man. Imma try to get somethin done.

Unread 04-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Vladdimir
Banned
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post

u fookin wot m8?
u mirin?

@Agonize you got hit by some badweather
Unread 04-08-2014, 10:01 PM   #4

Vladdimir
Banned
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post

u fookin wot m8?
u mirin?

@Agonize you got hit by some badweather
Unread 04-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Aggo

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=632023

Battle verse posted here. Halp.
Unread 04-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #5

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=632023

Battle verse posted here. Halp.

Unread 04-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

@Vlad Badweather @Baphomet

why am i not the only miscer here.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 04-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #6

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Vladdimir
Banned
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

fuarkkkk miscers on lb. is dis real lyfe?
Unread 04-08-2014, 11:26 PM   #7

Vladdimir
Banned
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

fuarkkkk miscers on lb. is dis real lyfe?

Tags
savemoney