Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Masked-Reaper
Grand Champion
2x Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Ranked #-- this Season
9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars
Crew: Chapter 666
Reppin: London, England, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Bonita Bonfire
Ranked #-- this Season
9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Albany, New York, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-14-2013, 05:36 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Keeping Snoopy relevant

So I clicked on his profile and saw this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316
MESSAGE to all you fucking salesmen with ur fucked up sales pitch. Don't fucking send me PM asking or begging me to go to ur wack as fuck crew. I don't give a fuck if u say ur the next big thing blah blah blah. y'all faggot crew don't ever last two months without bitch hopping in and out and then dying after a few months. Get it?? Just a general message, im sick of answering one by one. oh btw this includes AC and Chloros, don't send me sales pitch please.
I would now like to bring up some comments from the ACs crew forum, done in June.

Thread Title - Chloroformers Recruits
Posted by - UnEtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH
What I'm thinking to start is, go for LB's most wanted. Snoopy and Fidel Z. Both are ALWAYS asking me for advice on their lines and how to improve on chat. Snoopy is getting a lot of heat for sniping and stuff, but the guy is all over ACs respecting in the forums and he's not full of his own shit or anything. I think with guys like them, they get attacked and then get defensive. Being less knowledgeable about the site, they end up saying stupid stuff and looking like cunts. Again, worse comes to worse, they don't improve, and we kick them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duh Great Whyte
EtH tbh i think we dont need to flood the shit bro, def keep snoop and fidel out ill be in more detail when i get to a computer
Quote:
The way I see it, both guys want a shot at elevating. There was a time when someone might say "Fayz is in LCee, ILLoKWENT is in PoLo, EtH is in CSK" and then not given us the shot. I think I can help Fidel and Snoopy out, specifically Fidel cause he's not 100% on being stuck to UhMAZING's side the way Snoopy is to sniping. I could Academy both of them, but I thought a crew dynamic would have a harsher kick to snap them out of it.
Quote:
Snoopy is a dude thats got a rep for bitin. why take a dude known for bitin and put em on the team to me it's just a bad look, I agree with more n more prospects however we also need the ones that will fit in with the movement and progress by taking what we are telling them and working on the shit, honestly its quality over quantity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letum
hmm. Snoopy is a faggot. everyone else can get in just not him But really tho fuck him. ahaa. I think one or two cats should get in tho. . . . .but fuck dont let it be him.
Quote:
Snoopy no post some links of Fidel z finest and no to apologetic til he sends me that audio he asked me for
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Out of the guys that was mentioned, ApocGod is the only one I would even consider for Chloro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bermudez
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT
snoop imo, hasnt really shown me any reason not to recruit him for chloro... yes he snipes, but he hs been very respective to AC'S and for the most part, grizz and cal etc.. have hate for him for whatever reason, dickriders? etc.etc.. he has potential, and fidel too.. they definately aint AC'S material yet... til snoop elevates further to the point of respectability.. battling stronger opponents, on a more consistent level. and either lower the sniping to a minimal, or start sending out opens..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayz
Here's my take on it. Eth and Illo were on point with Snoop. I think dude has potential but he still has plenty of room to elevate (as do we all.) He's come to me asking for help a strong indication of humility and desire to elevate.

So basically, when you "looked up to ACs", ILL and Fayz considered you for Chloro. Everyone else said you were a cunt and didn't want you in, which is why you were never invited.
Unread 11-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #1

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Keeping Snoopy relevant

So I clicked on his profile and saw this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316
MESSAGE to all you fucking salesmen with ur fucked up sales pitch. Don't fucking send me PM asking or begging me to go to ur wack as fuck crew. I don't give a fuck if u say ur the next big thing blah blah blah. y'all faggot crew don't ever last two months without bitch hopping in and out and then dying after a few months. Get it?? Just a general message, im sick of answering one by one. oh btw this includes AC and Chloros, don't send me sales pitch please.
I would now like to bring up some comments from the ACs crew forum, done in June.

Thread Title - Chloroformers Recruits
Posted by - UnEtH

Quote:
What I'm thinking to start is, go for LB's most wanted. Snoopy and Fidel Z. Both are ALWAYS asking me for advice on their lines and how to improve on chat. Snoopy is getting a lot of heat for sniping and stuff, but the guy is all over ACs respecting in the forums and he's not full of his own shit or anything. I think with guys like them, they get attacked and then get defensive. Being less knowledgeable about the site, they end up saying stupid stuff and looking like cunts. Again, worse comes to worse, they don't improve, and we kick them?
Quote:
EtH tbh i think we dont need to flood the shit bro, def keep snoop and fidel out ill be in more detail when i get to a computer
Quote:
The way I see it, both guys want a shot at elevating. There was a time when someone might say "Fayz is in LCee, ILLoKWENT is in PoLo, EtH is in CSK" and then not given us the shot. I think I can help Fidel and Snoopy out, specifically Fidel cause he's not 100% on being stuck to UhMAZING's side the way Snoopy is to sniping. I could Academy both of them, but I thought a crew dynamic would have a harsher kick to snap them out of it.
Quote:
Snoopy is a dude thats got a rep for bitin. why take a dude known for bitin and put em on the team to me it's just a bad look, I agree with more n more prospects however we also need the ones that will fit in with the movement and progress by taking what we are telling them and working on the shit, honestly its quality over quantity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letum
hmm. Snoopy is a faggot. everyone else can get in just not him But really tho fuck him. ahaa. I think one or two cats should get in tho. . . . .but fuck dont let it be him.
Quote:
Snoopy no post some links of Fidel z finest and no to apologetic til he sends me that audio he asked me for
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Out of the guys that was mentioned, ApocGod is the only one I would even consider for Chloro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bermudez
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT
snoop imo, hasnt really shown me any reason not to recruit him for chloro... yes he snipes, but he hs been very respective to AC'S and for the most part, grizz and cal etc.. have hate for him for whatever reason, dickriders? etc.etc.. he has potential, and fidel too.. they definately aint AC'S material yet... til snoop elevates further to the point of respectability.. battling stronger opponents, on a more consistent level. and either lower the sniping to a minimal, or start sending out opens..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayz
Here's my take on it. Eth and Illo were on point with Snoop. I think dude has potential but he still has plenty of room to elevate (as do we all.) He's come to me asking for help a strong indication of humility and desire to elevate.

So basically, when you "looked up to ACs", ILL and Fayz considered you for Chloro. Everyone else said you were a cunt and didn't want you in, which is why you were never invited.

Tags
pantymayonnaise