Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Indonesia
Basic Member
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost
Default COD Ghosts

We all know Call of Duty is one of the highest, if not the highest, selling video game franchises of all time. I'm an avid gamer and I thrive on a yearly release of COD, but after the last installment, Black Ops II, I started to lose hope in the franchise. It was a horrible game, compared to any of it's predecessors. The map designs were some of the laziest I've ever played on and I absolutely hated all of them. Saying all that, I still played Black Ops II for a full year. Now Ghosts is finally here. I didn't want to let myself get too excited for it since MW3 wasn't all that great either, but I talked myself into giving the franchise one more shot. Boy am i glad I did. Call of Duty Ghosts outmatches all of the passed games for me. With the addition of character customization and clan wars, along with various new game modes, Call of Duty is now back on top. The maps are no longer claustrophobic and repetitive, but they now have different layers to them and all of the action doesn't just take place in 2 spots where everyone flocks to. The guns and sounds of the game now feel more realistic than ever before along with the graphics too and this is only on the Xbox 360! I can not imagine how it will play for the next-gen consoles! I recommend this game to a lost COD fan or anyone debating on wether to get it or not, you won't regret it!

Xbox live GT: il Machiavelli

Hit me up
Unread 11-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #1

Indonesia
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 129 text
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Default COD Ghosts

We all know Call of Duty is one of the highest, if not the highest, selling video game franchises of all time. I'm an avid gamer and I thrive on a yearly release of COD, but after the last installment, Black Ops II, I started to lose hope in the franchise. It was a horrible game, compared to any of it's predecessors. The map designs were some of the laziest I've ever played on and I absolutely hated all of them. Saying all that, I still played Black Ops II for a full year. Now Ghosts is finally here. I didn't want to let myself get too excited for it since MW3 wasn't all that great either, but I talked myself into giving the franchise one more shot. Boy am i glad I did. Call of Duty Ghosts outmatches all of the passed games for me. With the addition of character customization and clan wars, along with various new game modes, Call of Duty is now back on top. The maps are no longer claustrophobic and repetitive, but they now have different layers to them and all of the action doesn't just take place in 2 spots where everyone flocks to. The guns and sounds of the game now feel more realistic than ever before along with the graphics too and this is only on the Xbox 360! I can not imagine how it will play for the next-gen consoles! I recommend this game to a lost COD fan or anyone debating on wether to get it or not, you won't regret it!

Xbox live GT: il Machiavelli

Hit me up