User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-27-2012, 08:49 AM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Default I didn't wanna sway the UA/YOU WISH battle. But fucking look at this....

Almost identical punchline to Daddio. So, UA this isn't hate on you, it's the voters.

But here is his line

Your a fat white bitch from the U.K so KNOW YOUR ROLE*and stop talking bout the guns your SUPPOSED TO BLOW You are NOT gonna shoot me you HOPELESS HO you'd only "Blow me through the wall" at a GLORY HOLE!

First off, everybody saying this was creative and fresh or whatever it's really not. I get called a fat white bitch from you UK in every battle/forum discussion i have. (you're also white and from the UK)

And also the punchline I will compare this is DaDDiOs punchline against beyond lunatic.
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=416514

SHORTY BLOWS THE PIPE? Its not a FORTY FO' when he threatens to 'blow ur brains through the wall..' He has the GLORY HOLE IN MIND/

I'm obvously not calling biter but if that were me or a 'non-vet' etc, that would lose because it's practically the same. The bar was not fresh or creative, it was played as fuck. If somebody else used the same punchline as Daddio they would called out on it, and don't deny it.

Mods, you should have known better.

People can vote how they like obviously, and it's personal opinion. People tend to vote for the most respected and rated member, but there comes to a point where you need to spit that dick back out of your mouth.

If Split Personality entered on his real account, i would have lost. (I won 100% but I would have lost). Fucking sort it out people, you know this is bullshit.
Unread 02-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #1

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to IV
Default I didn't wanna sway the UA/YOU WISH battle. But fucking look at this....

Almost identical punchline to Daddio. So, UA this isn't hate on you, it's the voters.

But here is his line

Your a fat white bitch from the U.K so KNOW YOUR ROLE*and stop talking bout the guns your SUPPOSED TO BLOW You are NOT gonna shoot me you HOPELESS HO you'd only "Blow me through the wall" at a GLORY HOLE!

First off, everybody saying this was creative and fresh or whatever it's really not. I get called a fat white bitch from you UK in every battle/forum discussion i have. (you're also white and from the UK)

And also the punchline I will compare this is DaDDiOs punchline against beyond lunatic.
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=416514

SHORTY BLOWS THE PIPE? Its not a FORTY FO' when he threatens to 'blow ur brains through the wall..' He has the GLORY HOLE IN MIND/

I'm obvously not calling biter but if that were me or a 'non-vet' etc, that would lose because it's practically the same. The bar was not fresh or creative, it was played as fuck. If somebody else used the same punchline as Daddio they would called out on it, and don't deny it.

Mods, you should have known better.

People can vote how they like obviously, and it's personal opinion. People tend to vote for the most respected and rated member, but there comes to a point where you need to spit that dick back out of your mouth.

If Split Personality entered on his real account, i would have lost. (I won 100% but I would have lost). Fucking sort it out people, you know this is bullshit.
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chuuch