4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
NiceDuck vs Tonytheman
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-13-2015, 10:33 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Why Does Student Try Too Hard?

So lately, homie's been break dancing on Pugz's dick, living that Cali boy Fuck nigga lifestyle. Every since he got that green coat, he's been agreeing to everything Pugz says Like my nigga, you don't have to Spit shine dude this much. How this cornball get a mod spot in the first place? His first job was to Host the LB Awards.... The nigga no shows that but a week or 2 later he's rocking a fresh new green back warmer.

Instead of Tranna be this big "helping figure" pretending you give a shit about what goes on, go do something constructive with your life. Go back to selling Takis to ya preppy folks for $2 a bag, $1 during the struggle era. You're talking about track battling? Nigga how about becoming A relevant member on the site first Cause the only thing you do is battle speech with that "My name is Jeff" havin ass voice. You're worth an 8line text battle. That's the best I can give ya son.

The shit I don't get about LB niggas is, how you some soft ass mark on IM but hop in the forums cosigning everything that sound good but be bullshit. Ya love to complain on IM about what's going on but when it comes to saying it publicly, Its all smiles and handshakes. I don't know why I be wasting time bringing you goofy niggas into the spotlight when I make threads about ya. Ask Dissizit he knows whats up.

PS:/O to my nigga @stricc about to go to LA and body that one dude he battling.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-13-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Unread 02-13-2015, 10:33 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Why Does Student Try Too Hard?

So lately, homie's been break dancing on Pugz's dick, living that Cali boy Fuck nigga lifestyle. Every since he got that green coat, he's been agreeing to everything Pugz says Like my nigga, you don't have to Spit shine dude this much. How this cornball get a mod spot in the first place? His first job was to Host the LB Awards.... The nigga no shows that but a week or 2 later he's rocking a fresh new green back warmer.

Instead of Tranna be this big "helping figure" pretending you give a shit about what goes on, go do something constructive with your life. Go back to selling Takis to ya preppy folks for $2 a bag, $1 during the struggle era. You're talking about track battling? Nigga how about becoming A relevant member on the site first Cause the only thing you do is battle speech with that "My name is Jeff" havin ass voice. You're worth an 8line text battle. That's the best I can give ya son.

The shit I don't get about LB niggas is, how you some soft ass mark on IM but hop in the forums cosigning everything that sound good but be bullshit. Ya love to complain on IM about what's going on but when it comes to saying it publicly, Its all smiles and handshakes. I don't know why I be wasting time bringing you goofy niggas into the spotlight when I make threads about ya. Ask Dissizit he knows whats up.

PS:/O to my nigga @stricc about to go to LA and body that one dude he battling.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-13-2015 at 10:37 PM.