Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-26-2018, 12:41 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost
Default FOR THE (MENTAL) HEALTH OF LB

Dear Readers,

FreeK here. Of course that is my user name/alias and LB persona on this silly, but entertaining website we all take part in. I am, in fact, a real person. * gasp *

On that note, I am quite aware that each of us can often have strong opinions about other users on the website that quickly devolve into beefing, shit talking and trolling.

I FOR ONE AM VERY, VERY GUILTY OF THIS.

Yet, after meditating, farting, and making coffee this morning, I have come to an important realization: part of me still really does love LetsBeef, wants to see the site stay alive and grow, and the first thing I should do to make this happen is publicly make some amends in a serious manner.

Many might know that I got into a little tiff with @Seul that has been blown way out of proportion by both of us, and maybe mainly me. I realize this stems from a few different issues both personal and cultural with the site.

Being conscious of one's feelings in rap culture has become "pussy" and attached to the concept of being a "bitch", the irony being of course that we all have feelings, and recognize them to one extent or another. Dave Chapelle recently made a joke that he had an experience that black men rarely have due to a lack of time and money, which is he asked himself how he felt. This statement presents to conclusions: 1. That everyone has feelings, but doesn't necessarily want to think about them or be conscious of them, and 2. Access to feelings has made many an insecure individual reinforce that accessing feelings in the first place is the wrong thing to do. Dave Chapelle then goes on to express all sorts of feelings about race, politics, and humanity that he has clearly felt and consciously grappled with as one of the best comedians of the 21st century.

Back to the point. I can write here today that I felt attacked by Seul's need to give me advice after the GC as I didn't ask nor feel I wanted his advice. I took it the wrong way, as criticism and that he was being condescending, and proceeded to be critical back. This turned into a heated conversation where things were said on both sides that were not necessary. Since that time, I have made a lot, but not all* of my time on LB, focused on trying to get Seul to admit he was wrong about something he said that was, in my mind, not appropriate for the website. This resulted in me being accused of going to a moderator to "rat" on Seul, an action that I sincerely do not remember having done if I have in fact done so, which I don't think I ever did from my recollection.

Anyways, I was going to come online today to write an "AMENDS/ POSITIVE SHIT TO SAY ABOUT OTHER THREAD" and noticed that @Brayne Ded got there first, which is fucking awesome. That is the type of behavior that will keep the site alive throughout the shit talking and trolling that can be expected on a rap battle site. So, in line with this, I felt it necessary to write this exegesis as a disclaimer to an apology:

I'M SORRY, @Seul , THAT I TOOK YOUR ADVISE AS CRITICISM, AND HAVE SPENT TOO MANY MINUTES TRYING TO GET YOU TO APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR PART IN ALL THIS AS OPPOSE TO JUST COMPLETELY LETTING IT GO.

Although treating Seul as my evil nemesis and arch villain has been sort of fun, and I might do a little more of that for shits n giggles, the truth is no one can get another person to apologize or change if the other person does not want to. And, although I do not agree with Seul's part in the matter, I have actually prevented myself from moving on by expecting that he should own up to his part in the matter. if there is anything I have learned from 12 step programs as part of my own recovery from personal addictions, its that EXPECTATIONS BREED RESENTMENTS.

I understand the competative nature of this site, as well as the reason why there is so much beefing (its in the name), shit talking, trolling, and otherwise adolescent behavior. Yet, I do think that to keep the site alive and potentially grow the user base, the community must come together to have moments of positivity. So, s/o to @Brayne Ded .

I am sure that I am going to get judged for this thread and be on the receiving end of much "comment making", but I assure you that whoever commits to that behavior is responsible for their choices at the end of the day, and that those choices reflect on them as much as any come back I could construct to defend myself.

Cheers to a better LetsBeef!

Love,

FreeK

:grass:
"Watch out monkey!"

@Seul , @Brayne Ded , @Hyena , @Edgeworth , @Bape , @Sup, @Aggo , @HVK , Lockhart (we miss you) , @HVK , @KG , @Bleu , @Shodan , @2 Gucci , @Rai ,

TAG WHOEVER ELSE YA WANT or NOT.

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 08-26-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Unread 08-26-2018, 12:41 PM   #1

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text

Default FOR THE (MENTAL) HEALTH OF LB

Dear Readers,

FreeK here. Of course that is my user name/alias and LB persona on this silly, but entertaining website we all take part in. I am, in fact, a real person. * gasp *

On that note, I am quite aware that each of us can often have strong opinions about other users on the website that quickly devolve into beefing, shit talking and trolling.

I FOR ONE AM VERY, VERY GUILTY OF THIS.

Yet, after meditating, farting, and making coffee this morning, I have come to an important realization: part of me still really does love LetsBeef, wants to see the site stay alive and grow, and the first thing I should do to make this happen is publicly make some amends in a serious manner.

Many might know that I got into a little tiff with @Seul that has been blown way out of proportion by both of us, and maybe mainly me. I realize this stems from a few different issues both personal and cultural with the site.

Being conscious of one's feelings in rap culture has become "pussy" and attached to the concept of being a "bitch", the irony being of course that we all have feelings, and recognize them to one extent or another. Dave Chapelle recently made a joke that he had an experience that black men rarely have due to a lack of time and money, which is he asked himself how he felt. This statement presents to conclusions: 1. That everyone has feelings, but doesn't necessarily want to think about them or be conscious of them, and 2. Access to feelings has made many an insecure individual reinforce that accessing feelings in the first place is the wrong thing to do. Dave Chapelle then goes on to express all sorts of feelings about race, politics, and humanity that he has clearly felt and consciously grappled with as one of the best comedians of the 21st century.

Back to the point. I can write here today that I felt attacked by Seul's need to give me advice after the GC as I didn't ask nor feel I wanted his advice. I took it the wrong way, as criticism and that he was being condescending, and proceeded to be critical back. This turned into a heated conversation where things were said on both sides that were not necessary. Since that time, I have made a lot, but not all* of my time on LB, focused on trying to get Seul to admit he was wrong about something he said that was, in my mind, not appropriate for the website. This resulted in me being accused of going to a moderator to "rat" on Seul, an action that I sincerely do not remember having done if I have in fact done so, which I don't think I ever did from my recollection.

Anyways, I was going to come online today to write an "AMENDS/ POSITIVE SHIT TO SAY ABOUT OTHER THREAD" and noticed that @Brayne Ded got there first, which is fucking awesome. That is the type of behavior that will keep the site alive throughout the shit talking and trolling that can be expected on a rap battle site. So, in line with this, I felt it necessary to write this exegesis as a disclaimer to an apology:

I'M SORRY, @Seul , THAT I TOOK YOUR ADVISE AS CRITICISM, AND HAVE SPENT TOO MANY MINUTES TRYING TO GET YOU TO APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR PART IN ALL THIS AS OPPOSE TO JUST COMPLETELY LETTING IT GO.

Although treating Seul as my evil nemesis and arch villain has been sort of fun, and I might do a little more of that for shits n giggles, the truth is no one can get another person to apologize or change if the other person does not want to. And, although I do not agree with Seul's part in the matter, I have actually prevented myself from moving on by expecting that he should own up to his part in the matter. if there is anything I have learned from 12 step programs as part of my own recovery from personal addictions, its that EXPECTATIONS BREED RESENTMENTS.

I understand the competative nature of this site, as well as the reason why there is so much beefing (its in the name), shit talking, trolling, and otherwise adolescent behavior. Yet, I do think that to keep the site alive and potentially grow the user base, the community must come together to have moments of positivity. So, s/o to @Brayne Ded .

I am sure that I am going to get judged for this thread and be on the receiving end of much "comment making", but I assure you that whoever commits to that behavior is responsible for their choices at the end of the day, and that those choices reflect on them as much as any come back I could construct to defend myself.

Cheers to a better LetsBeef!

Love,

FreeK

:grass:
"Watch out monkey!"

@Seul , @Brayne Ded , @Hyena , @Edgeworth , @Bape , @Sup, @Aggo , @HVK , Lockhart (we miss you) , @HVK , @KG , @Bleu , @Shodan , @2 Gucci , @Rai ,

TAG WHOEVER ELSE YA WANT or NOT.

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 08-26-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Unread 08-26-2018, 12:53 PM
Shodan
One Bar Champion
The Fire Lord
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 72 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Faggot
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 08-26-2018, 12:53 PM   #2

Shodan
One Bar Champion
The Fire Lord
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 72 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Faggot
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 08-26-2018, 12:55 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Faggot
Yes , but how does such an aggressive statement reflect on you? Rhetorical.
Unread 08-26-2018, 12:55 PM   #3

The Ghost of Freak
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Faggot
Yes , but how does such an aggressive statement reflect on you? Rhetorical.
Unread 08-26-2018, 01:05 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

*Brayne Ded comes along* Freek: shit, he's tha guy from tha prophecy!

Unread 08-26-2018, 01:05 PM   #4

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

*Brayne Ded comes along* Freek: shit, he's tha guy from tha prophecy!

Unread 08-26-2018, 02:49 PM
JayDiamondScarFace
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

yeah some liquid tylonal and sprite,7up,and jolly ranchers
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)
Unread 08-26-2018, 02:49 PM   #5

JayDiamondScarFace

Voted: 106 audio / 390 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

yeah some liquid tylonal and sprite,7up,and jolly ranchers
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)
Unread 08-27-2018, 12:21 PM
Ginge
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

m8 dont listen 2 deez priks, i remember my 1st toke on a blunt wen i wuz 9, rote a peace manifesto 2 da prine imister, den soberd up wit sum white n usd it to make a firework we tied 2 my m8s dogs cock wile he was sleepin, say wat u want da littl prik lookd quite fuckin cute bald
Unread 08-27-2018, 12:21 PM   #6

Ginge
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 124 text
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

m8 dont listen 2 deez priks, i remember my 1st toke on a blunt wen i wuz 9, rote a peace manifesto 2 da prine imister, den soberd up wit sum white n usd it to make a firework we tied 2 my m8s dogs cock wile he was sleepin, say wat u want da littl prik lookd quite fuckin cute bald
Unread 08-27-2018, 03:12 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't know if there's hope for this community when the majority are the type to not admit when they're wrong or see things for what they are or just lack knowledge / understanding in general. The greats both as people and artists have left here and the community reflects it both in personalities and skills. We need new people to fall in love with this shit and evolve for any sort of a future.
Unread 08-27-2018, 03:12 PM   #7

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't know if there's hope for this community when the majority are the type to not admit when they're wrong or see things for what they are or just lack knowledge / understanding in general. The greats both as people and artists have left here and the community reflects it both in personalities and skills. We need new people to fall in love with this shit and evolve for any sort of a future.

Unread 08-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

"This is battle rap, not a fucking Grindr profile."

"Jeezus FreeK keep ya jammies on, Seul isn't going to e-blow you with whatever shitty vr set-up you got"

or

"The problem with LetsBeef is that everyone got complacent and shit goes stale easily, this site is an "environment" where we should be clowning each other, battling and just doing whatever the fuck we want content-wise so why are we all of a sudden taking a PC stance of "give praises to everyone, let's all get along" FreeK? Let's just battle, we don't have to get along, I'm not saying don't know people but just comment or PM someone instead of all this "Seul is your hero" public professing of over thinking", did you get hurt feelings or something lol

Is what a negative person would say but I'm not such a person.
Unread 08-27-2018, 03:27 PM   #8

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

"Jeezus FreeK keep ya jammies on, Seul isn't going to e-blow you with whatever shitty vr set-up you got"

or

"The problem with LetsBeef is that everyone got complacent and shit goes stale easily, this site is an "environment" where we should be clowning each other, battling and just doing whatever the fuck we want content-wise so why are we all of a sudden taking a PC stance of "give praises to everyone, let's all get along" FreeK? Let's just battle, we don't have to get along, I'm not saying don't know people but just comment or PM someone instead of all this "Seul is your hero" public professing of over thinking", did you get hurt feelings or something lol

Unread 08-27-2018, 03:31 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

or

LMAO... nah fam ... you got it all wrong.

I'm not a Seul fan. That is the whole point. I was saying that of course the shit talking and trolling is part of the culture, but having positive moments for sustainability sake seems worthwhile. I'm not saying we need to have monthly circle jerks. Calm your tits ya homophobic twit.

Unread 08-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #9

The Ghost of Freak
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

or

LMAO... nah fam ... you got it all wrong.

I'm not a Seul fan. That is the whole point. I was saying that of course the shit talking and trolling is part of the culture, but having positive moments for sustainability sake seems worthwhile. I'm not saying we need to have monthly circle jerks. Calm your tits ya homophobic twit.

Unread 08-27-2018, 04:05 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Man, i'm still a fucking rookie, I haven't even been on the site for a year yet. If i can do semi-well, so can everyone else. We need to look at our mistakes and see where we can improve, after EVERY BATTLE. Lets use Bleu as an example, since he's the alleged GOAT. If your writing don't seem to be anywhere near his caliber? You're making mistakes, so start looking at your writing and figure out where you're going wrong.

Have any of the new guys gone out of their way to research the previous GOAT's on this site? And find out why they are the GOAT's? I have, but I doubt many others have, this entire site is like a textbook of rap knowledge. Use it to your advantage, folks.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 08-27-2018, 04:05 PM   #10

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Man, i'm still a fucking rookie, I haven't even been on the site for a year yet. If i can do semi-well, so can everyone else. We need to look at our mistakes and see where we can improve, after EVERY BATTLE. Lets use Bleu as an example, since he's the alleged GOAT. If your writing don't seem to be anywhere near his caliber? You're making mistakes, so start looking at your writing and figure out where you're going wrong.

Have any of the new guys gone out of their way to research the previous GOAT's on this site? And find out why they are the GOAT's? I have, but I doubt many others have, this entire site is like a textbook of rap knowledge. Use it to your advantage, folks.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone